Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #26
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;151584]I had hoped for some more discussion regarding this thread. I don't care if the responses are positive or negative...

Please consider the first post very carefully. I need some critical feedback. I'm trying to determine the level of my sanity...or insanity. I wish I were joking. '

Okay, ortho, here goes: You are not insane. Perhaps you are reaching a turning point...you will have your "aha!" moment once all of this controversy settles into your subconscious, and your right brain. For now, you are still analyzing with your left brain. On the way to becoming more knowing, we go through the "shaman's death." It is part of the transition. Fine to give up religion. Just don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. The Holy Spirit and the Christ Spirit are real. The truths have been hijacked throughout the ages by the men with the religions. The way to grab power is to sell a lie alongside the truth. As people wake up and realize they have been sold untruths or partial truths they will find that their awakening doesn't invalidate the parts that are true. It is the unmasking that will be your joy. There is real light...it comes when you stop and breathe and let it be. Let it be known to you in your own time. Peace to you, love will come to you, light will be around you. All you have to do is ask. A law of physics tells us that light can dispel darkness. Darkness can never overcome light. Let me know when the beautiful light orbs appear to you. Then we can left-brain it for a while and ask what the different colors of light mean, and start the spiral up to a new level. Sheesh!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:10 AM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Are we dealing with basically three physical/spiritual races? Humans, Greys, and Reptilians? Are these races in conflict with each other? Does this go back billions, or even trillions, of years? Is there a colorful orb at the end of the tunnel? Is it just a chimera...or an oncoming train?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #28
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are we dealing with basically three physical/spiritual races? Humans, Greys, and Reptilians? Are these races in conflict with each other? Does this go back billions, or even trillions, of years? Is there a colorful orb at the end of the tunnel? Is it just a chimera...or an oncoming train?
Ha Ha, that was funny. Could be the oncoming train. I want to know as well about the different races. Probably there are thousands. The best description I read (many years ago) was in a book by Brooke Medicine Eagle. She described attending a council having all sorts of attendees. This was really off the wall for the early 90's. I will see if I can find it...or Brooke herself. She would be a grand addition to our inquiry. Inquiring minds want to know...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #29
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm presently leaning toward the idea that there are three basic races throughout the universe...human, reptilian, and grey...that they are all both physical and spiritual...and that they all reincarnate. There may be combinations and variations of these races...but that they are all based upon these three basic groups. I'm also leaning away from the idea that there is an all powerful, all knowing, all loving God...who rules over the universe. I'm seeing Star Wars...with the three races fighting to see who gets to be the Master Race. I'm also leaning toward the idea that here on Earth, at least, the reptilians and greys are secretly ruling the humans...and that this secrecy is coming to an end...and may result in a huge fight.

My solution is to base everything on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Each race would use this document internally...to rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom...without interference from the other races. Then...in a Universal United Nations...based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...the different races would interact with each other. Enslavement and Extermination would cease...permanently. No one would blindly submit to anyone or worship anyone.

Constructive Competition would completely replace Destructive Competition. Positive Response Ability would replace Reactionary Retaliation. Constitutional Responsible Freedom would replace a Universal Church aka One Nation Under Satan aka The Old Universal Disorder Demonic Theocracy.

I'm leaning toward the idea that there have been numerous Gods and Satans...human, reptilian, and grey...spanning billions of years...and that because absolute power corrupts absolutely...a new God quickly becomes a Satan...which results in a rebellion...which results in a new God who quickly becomes a Satan...ad infinitum...ad nauseum.

I'm leaning toward the idea that Lucifer aka The God of This World...should turn the reins of power over to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and retire. Immunity in exchange for disclosure and cooperation might need to be part of the deal. Somehow...I don't think this is going to happen...but it should. Hope springs eternal.

I don't doubt that a superior document could be produced...but the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights have been in use for centuries...are currently in use...are simple and to the point...and work very well when they are not ignored or subverted...as they have been, and are currently being, ignored and subverted in the United States.

I'm just trying to test these ideas...and I need both positive and negative input to do so. Avalon seems like an appropriate forum for this. I hope this is a clear synopsis of the first lengthy post...and not reduced to the point of absurdity. If you have time...please consider the entire first post. This thread is more of a tentative suggestion...than a definite proclamation. I really don't know...but it seems to connect a lot of dots...and tie a lot of loose ends.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-14-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:34 AM   #30
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariska View Post
I found this interesting ,what you think ? http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...C979C77BFA69CC
Yeah, really good movie, the later edition was to.

MMmm... if you want to understand more about it might like and

PD: ORTHODOXIMORON EVERY DAY DO A BETTER JOB. EXCELENT!

PD:

Interesting New Age Goals:

...Allways that Secret Doctrine Is transfered to the "iluminated one" by Entities Channeled! Simon Magus, John Dee, Sabbatai Svi, The new age teachers now contacting with the "Builder Angels" or "Builders of the Air"....

To "rise the vibration level" by the never ending synthesis of oposites ("fire by friction", "the marriage of heaven and earth" that resembles very much to Ordo ab Caos) until matter and spirit are joined into One ("Omega point")with all the solar system in what's called "The Perfected Sun" under the Rule of the DRAGON OF WISDOM*...

*"A Treatise of cosmic Fire" by Alice Bailey... the same lady that formed "Lucifer publishing company" later renamed as Lucis Trust, the Pillar of the United Nazitions.

CHEERS!

Last edited by Ashatav; 07-15-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:19 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Ashatav. I have watched Walter Veith before...and I generally agree with his research and conclusions...although I do differ substantially with his primary theological foundation. I will watch this series of videos...and comment on them. Please...everyone should watch Walter Veith...even if you don't agree with his theological views. He presents excellent information. What did you think of my first post, Ashatav? Tell me what you really think...positive or negative. I'm sort of a Paranoid Lone Ranger right now...and almost everyone may angrily target me when they realize what I am really saying. I don't shout this stuff in the churches, state-houses, and universities. I just mumble anonymously on the internet...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-11-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #32
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Odm, you are spot on in some respects and way off in others. I think it's an extremely accurate insight to say that the only way to learn how to use power, within the human physical world we are in, is through first abusing it -- until, many lifetimes later, the penny at least starts dropping.

On the other hand, where do you get your misinformation from if you believe there are only 3 basic species (human, reptilian, and grey)? Even on the earth, there are many species, most of them of superior intelligence to humans. I happen to have the ability to see Nature spirits, to give one example. As far as I understand, they sometimes choose to appear as orbs -- so that the orb folk are just the more "advanced" among the Nature spirits. By the way, my remote viewing and astral travelling suggest that that spherical shape is by far the most common one used for a body by beings in physical universes -- with the possible exception of one with about 30 dynamic arms all growing out of the upper half of a roundish base. There are so many different types of Nature spirits. Ironically, within each type the lowest beings within their hierarchy have almost human features in the case of water and fire spirits, and some types of earth spirits. But the eyes and eyebrows are very slanty -- at forty-five degrees from the horizontal, literally. The fire spirits have wings. Their lowest "caste" look exactly like Tinker Bell. (Hmm. Obviously somebody else could see them, not just me.) Many of them also have horns (like the Annunaki do). Apart from the Nature spirits, there are others such as the cetaceans, who live in bases at the bottom of the sea. Their space travel technology is very advanced. They're tiny creatures, that look like miniature tadpoles. I've noticed that in the near future quite a few humans will be allowed to reincarnate as cetaceans. The cetaceans, like all the others, are very far from pleased with the humans simply because humankind has polluted the planet so terribly -- despite the ingenious efforts of other visiting alien races to re-boot the environment. But they aren't interested in "reprisals" against humans, because they've evolved beyond that sort of negativity.

Even among aliens visiting the Earth, there are dozens of varieties which are nothing remotely like human, reptilian nor gray. Admittedly, those three species do inhabit a number of planets in this particular part of the galaxy. They (and mantoids) are among the very few that are willing to even consider war and other such forms of cruelty. (Well, OK, I guess there's also demons.) Maybe it hasn't crossed your mind that most alien species are so advanced it's really hard for them to even understand the concept of war. (Imagine Dr Spock saying: "But war is simply illogical...") Many are so advanced that they're still learning how to understand and deal with living in time instead of beyond time, and with having emotions and such a ridiculous thing as "authorities". (It's as hard for them to get the hang of living "in time" as it would be for you to go about your business while living "beyond time".) Of course, such beings are benevolent beyond belief, because at their "vibration" level it doesn't make sense to be anything but generous to another being. The only reason why reptilians/grays etc can get away with anything at all in relation to humans is that the higher beings haven't as yet learned how to "police" them, more effectively. Believe me, the higher beings are working hard on this exact issue. Moreover, most of the paranoid fantasies people adopt can't ever happen because the higher beings have already ensured that they won't.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TraineeHuman: If there are indeed dozens or hundreds of races which are not based on the human, reptilian, or grey models...including the one with 30 arms...and the races with balls(I mean orbs)...and if these races have advanced beyond being warriors, exterminators, dictators, etc...then they probably wouldn't have a problem with Constructive Competition and Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. If what you are saying is true...it may be easier to solve the universal problems than I thought.

Again...I'm not an authority with inside information. I'm simply trying to wade through the BS...in order to end the BS. I simply want the misery of All races(however many there are) to END.

Could it be that humans, reptilians, and greys can spiritually manifest in an infinite variety of forms? Are many forms the result of horrible genetic experiments? I'm thinking that this universe is filled with deception, illusion, and unbelievable absurdities. I wish that it was isolated to this haunted insane asylum prison planet called Earth...but I presently think otherwise.

If the more advanced and benevolent races are unable to police the universe...then it sounds like it might be up to a critical mass of humans, reptilians, and greys...to choose to do the right thing...and bring law and order to this very screwed-up universe. I envision this as being an infowar...rather than a violent war. Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds Violence Breeds And God aka Satan aka Lucifer aka The Great Dictator is NOT the answer. That's how we got into this mess. If we try this madness one more time...with the hope that this time it will be different...there may be nothing left. Nothing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YSF5SfqF2o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kJkhEcQ44k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-z54...ure=fvwYouTube - Sexy Cyborg!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-13-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:10 AM   #34
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

While reading a book I ran across these words. I have read the same words in other books as well. While reading this, I thought of this thread, so I will share.

The Antichrist is the altered ego and its kingdom is social
consciousness. It is that which does not allow unlimited thought;
and its dogma is fear, judgment, and survival. The Christ is man
wholly expressing the power, the beauty, the love, and unlimited
life of the Father that lives within him. It is man realizing that he
is divine and becoming that realization, transcending dogma,
prophesy, and fear, for he knows that beyond social consciousness
lies the unlimited vigor called God.
So the Antichrist and the Christ share the same temple, and
that temple is you. Everything is within you because the God that
you are allows both the Antichrist and the Christ to be. It allows
life and death. It allows limitation and unlimitedness.
You have heard of the prophecy called Armageddon? Well,
you have been living it all of this life. Armageddon is the battle
between the realization of God and the recognition of the
Antichrist, which is the altered ego that does not allow unlimited
thoughts to enter your brain for unlimited expression. It is the war
between social consciousness and unlimited knowingness. That is
Armageddon

I realize this does not speak about alien races, and other worlds, but it does hit many areas of the belief that we have within us the power to discern their intentions, and to control our place in the universe.

Any thought or comments on this?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:07 AM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Brook. I tend to think that Armageddon would be a final human vs reptilian battle for Earth. I don't think this has to happen...and I don't want it to happen. There might be nothing left. Peaceful solutions are always better than violent ones. I keep telling Lucifer that he or she needs to retire. I'd prefer to see him or her switch rather than fight! Lucifer probably doesn't view Avalon...but one never knows!

I think that there is a divinity which resides within humanity...and probably within reptilians and greys...unless they are simply covers for demons...as Leo Zagami and others have asserted. I don't know. But we seem to have difficulty with spiritual growth and development. It often seems like a losing battle. I just think we need to work very hard at being better and better humans, reptilians, and greys...every day...and in every way. We should try to be Christ-like...whether we believe in 'Christian' theology or not. To me...this boils down to Responsible Freedom...which I prefer to place in the context of the U.S. Constitution...rather than in any religious source material...including the Bible. I just want to see the United Nations based upon the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and invigorated with Christ-like spirituality. There is a painting by Harry Anderson, of a gigantic Jesus knocking on the side of the United Nations building...seeking entrance. http://www.nathanshumate.com/wp-cont...nceofpeace.jpg I believe this entrance will occur when the U.N. Charter is rewritten to completely harmonize with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is my bias...and I am testing it here in this forum. It's really very, very simple. But simple and elegant often work quite well. I'm leaning strongly toward a humanistic solution...rather than a theistic solution. This solution would include reptilians and greys...but no one would worship, enslave, or exterminate anyone. This is kindergarten stuff...really. Unfortunately...a lot of us behave as though we never passed kindergarten...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-17-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #36
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Brook,

Wonderful quote. This brings it home where it needs to be.

The truth is Armageddon within can be a total victory for the truth, for the unlimited within, the Christ. Otherwise, we are just recycling here on this planet in middle ground for who knows how many more lifetimes (dozens, thousands?). Eventually we can choose to realize we're more than the illusions, we are the Christ. I and my father are one.

The battle happens both inside and outside of us. The battle outside of us is a reflection of the battle within.

The golden age will come when we realize it's already there inside, we are more than the ego, we are the Christ. The light will then reflect outside and the planet and it's inhabitants will heal.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
While reading a book I ran across these words. I have read the same words in other books as well. While reading this, I thought of this thread, so I will share.

The Antichrist is the altered ego and its kingdom is social
consciousness. It is that which does not allow unlimited thought;
and its dogma is fear, judgment, and survival. The Christ is man
wholly expressing the power, the beauty, the love, and unlimited
life of the Father that lives within him. It is man realizing that he
is divine and becoming that realization, transcending dogma,
prophesy, and fear, for he knows that beyond social consciousness
lies the unlimited vigor called God.
So the Antichrist and the Christ share the same temple, and
that temple is you. Everything is within you because the God that
you are allows both the Antichrist and the Christ to be. It allows
life and death. It allows limitation and unlimitedness.
You have heard of the prophecy called Armageddon? Well,
you have been living it all of this life. Armageddon is the battle
between the realization of God and the recognition of the
Antichrist, which is the altered ego that does not allow unlimited
thoughts to enter your brain for unlimited expression. It is the war
between social consciousness and unlimited knowingness. That is
Armageddon

I realize this does not speak about alien races, and other worlds, but it does hit many areas of the belief that we have within us the power to discern their intentions, and to control our place in the universe.

Any thought or comments on this?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:36 AM   #37
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Brook,

Wonderful quote. This brings it home where it needs to be.

The truth is Armageddon within can be a total victory for the truth, for the unlimited within, the Christ. Otherwise, we are just recycling here on this planet in middle ground for who knows how many more lifetimes (dozens, thousands?). Eventually we can choose to realize we're more than the illusions, we are the Christ. I and my father are one.

The battle happens both inside and outside of us. The battle outside of us is a reflection of the battle within.

The golden age will come when we realize it's already there inside, we are more than the ego, we are the Christ. The light will then reflect outside and the planet and it's inhabitants will heal.

Thanks for sharing.
If only all humans realized that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I like the idea of recognizing the divinity within humanity in a non-arrogant sense. I like the idea of exalting humanity in an unselfish manner...rather than exalting the self in a selfish manner. Perhaps we have everything we need within ourselves...individually...and as a group...to save ourselves. Perhaps we do not need an external savior such as God, Jesus, Lucifer, Aliens, etc, etc. God may be within you...but with all due respect...I don't think you're God(this is not directed to anyone in particular).

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-17-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #39
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

A still pond with ripples of positive change.

A person at a certain level of growth shall question the existence of god but in reality is questioning religion.

Religion is a safe guard that was initiated in the past to give order to us humans. We have followed this and evolved but also killed many defending our view upon God.

God is creator and you are a creator in your body!(what you percieve is what you get!). Religion is not god. The true path that matches religion is us with our views and feeling. We all have different opinion and that is what makes humanity unique AND now we doubt old beliefs for they nolonger carry wieght. This is perfection in the continual growth of a soul. God does not work by the impressions placed within a book. Those teachings where for a past human culture but with wisdom still carry meaning in some parts and in other not.

If man turns away from religion he shall unite and follow a path that leads to peace. Then man shall be closer to the God they where unsure of. If we shed our personal views and focus on others then there is paradise where we all just... share and grow together ... and in doing this get far closer to God than having seperate houses that preach this rule or that.

Sadly, those in control of religion know this and prevent a earth where all unite and help each other. To be true human would mean the end of the negative and simply a statement of love that would turn away needs for greed and power. We would all love each other like we do our children.

Stop feeling love only for those near and spread it to those elsewhere, bless them( think - I am glad to be present here with you), be happy and feel it, then send that energy to them. Treat the world as a close part of you. Like the relfection in the mirror that reveals a world around you that is here WITH you. (which we ignore ) Like the photgraph that reveals far more around you that was present when you had the pic taken(we only remember ourselves within it) . Share your happiness and love in your mind to someone who is a stranger, a person in need of help. Pray before sleep with joy for a suffering patient to heal - never focus upon the sickness, nor the pain they feel.

By doing such things you shall find that your own life changes and you see with more clearer eyes. Yes, you see and feel more painful realities but you also know that if you focus upon your happiness(with intent to share) and share it within the mind - then ripples occur.

These ripples clear the muddy waters that cloud our vision.

Clear waters display such beautiful sunlight.

The S and L reference are powerful words that act to keep control(oh, there are far more powerful agencies at work), even when used in method to promote change. AVOID using them! Replace them from now on with L for Love, and S for Soul.(oh, we are more than we where told and no longer need the influence of a outdated control measures)
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:22 PM   #40
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

When ones life and/of security falls apart the person in question thinks this is it!

They take in the reality of their situation and only see one sign - ruin.

Go to that sign post and you will find it is stuck on. (by you)

Peel it away and you will see another message that comes from you!

It says, "This route cannot be continued. Please follow this direction to return to peace within your life and heart"

How many of us stop and look for the real sign when things go wrong?

How many of us listen to our true self and not outside involvement that effects the real you?

There is always an answer that carries you best interests at heart and it comes from you - if you take the time to look.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:18 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you macrostheblack. Sometimes I wonder if the original God somehow became dispersed throughout all life throughout the universe...and thus we are a part of God. Or...what if humans, reptilians, and greys...in physical and spiritual form...are the products of evolution and genetic engineering? What if this is the top of the food chain? I hope not! But what if? Why does there have to be a God? If God was necessary to create the universe...who created God? This is the sort of thing that can put one in the nut-house.

I'm still waiting for a critique of the first post. I'm trying to think of who might identify with and agree with the editorial slant in that post. Bill Cooper and Alex Collier might...but beyond that...damned if I know. Actually...damned because of that first post!
Old 07-18-2009, 04:09 AM   #42
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: Brook seems to have made a major point here more eloquently than I was attempting to hint something similar in my previous post. A different way I would put that point is as follows.

When a person reaches (the lowest level of) spiritual enlightenment, they no longer experience “life” or “the universe” as being (ultimately) a problem.

As far as this is concerned. it doesn’t matter if their life is as a slave in an iron dictatorship etc etc. I’m not saying that life isn’t full of problems that have to be addressed – even getting the shopping and washing done, let alone dealing with financial, interpersonal and many other issues. What I am saying is that such people’s answer to “the big question”, which we could rephrase as: “Are you basically happy?” or “Does it usually feel great to you just to be alive?”, is “Yes.”

A second part of this point is that the more you can adopt that point of view, the harder it will be for anybody or anything to oppress or exploit you. It’s essential for becoming a “lightworker” – because it works. Try it. Try making some major plans and decisions and opinions in your life based on the assumption that no problem can ever be big enough to get the better of you.

Secondly, Brook also brought up the topic of accepting your dark side – the “Antichrist” within you. It would take too long to go into this in detail. (I have actually written a long ebook over half of which is on this topic.) Suffice it to say that as a matter of fact embracing your shadow is the most important and central topic of the esoteric teaching in virtually every religion on the planet.

One person whose work this topic was central to was Carl Jung. Jung’s father had a Th. D. and was a high-ranking member of many secret societies. Some of these professed to be in existence to (secretly) preserve the esoteric teachings of Jesus. Well-read theologians are very familiar with the fact that everything in the Sermon on the Mount, and so on, is taken straight from Rabbi ben Hillel. Hillel’s teachings were written down around 100 or 90 BC, and they contain “all that, and much more”. I don’t know if Hillel’s writings are easy to get hold of today, for obvious reasons. But they certainly were accessible in the seventies, and I’ve read some of it. And they don’t contain deliberate mistranslations, such as where the feudal dictator King James ordered the first “Blessed are …” to say “the meek” even though it actually said something very different indeed. The High Priest of the Scribes at the (supposed) time of Jesus was Hillel’s grandson. So what that person was teaching would certainly have been almost indistinguishable from what Jesus publicly claimed to be teaching.
You’ll be aware that in the Bible it says that Jesus reserved the core of his teachings for his disciples, in private (and that the general public wasn’t capable of understanding it, let alone living it). Since this “esoteric” teaching can’t have been the Sermon on the Mount, etc, the question is, specifically what was that esoteric teaching?

“Embracing your dark side” doesn’t mean being rude or nasty, but does mean constantly seeking to be very honest with yourself (about your intuitive feelings), when the great majority of people are busily engaged in (subconscious) denial of most of the less superficial things/issues about themselves. And for me at this moment, being honest with myself demands untangling myself from “voices” which aren’t truly mine, and particularly (just lately) my stepfather’s. A person will never ever even get to know or “see” their dark side without “embracing” it, that is, accepting it nonjudgmentally, which requires learning to accept and strongly like themselves complete with all their faults and weaknesses and failures. Not to do this is to live in a very superficial way indeed. It’s a bit like pretending that a PR image of you is who you really are.

Jung also studied a great many religions around the world, and wrote a couple of books explaining how he had discovered that most of them had essentially the same esoteric teaching, in contrast to their exoteric teaching, which was all that the masses could cope with. The exoteric teaching was always essentially to “be good”. By contrast, the esoteric teaching says that one can only ever truly become good by doing you-know-what. That’s why the Prodigal Son was worth more than 99 brothers who were just busy at “being good”. The Prodigal Son was the only one who explored – and lived out -- what it actually meant to become good.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TraineeHuman: Thank-you for your thoughtful post. I'm a fan of the Teachings of Jesus...regardless of the source. I'd be a fan of the Teachings of Jesus...even if Jesus never existed. I'm also a fan of the work of Ralph Ellis regarding Jesus.

Facing reality is extremely important. Embracing the dark side or rejoicing in iniquity seems to me to be highly problematic. I don't need to jump off a cliff...or bang my head against a brick wall in order to learn that this is a stupid thing to do.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Leaving off with the last sentence in my post above:

It is the war between social consciousness and unlimited knowingness. That is Armageddon

A
ll of you have grown to your capacity in your learning of
God in the limited form of matter. Through all of your many
lives upon this plane, you have experienced all the elements of
this paradise of your own remarkable creativity. And through that
experience you have learned all there is to know of the limited
thought values of God/ man living in the herdlike reality of social
consciousness.
You have already learned of fear and insecurity,
of sorrow, anger, greed. You have already learned of jealousy,
hatred, war. You have already learned of death. You have indeed
already learned of the alienation of yourself from your divine
Source, which has loved and supported you throughout all your
adventures in order for you to experience God in the last level of
its spectacular display of Isness.
In order to return to a state of unlimitedness, to
experience joy and the freedom of being, you must once again
become that which holds you together. And the only way to
become that - since you are encumbered with a body - is to
fully activate your seventh seal, pituitary, so that your brain can
receive the unlimited thoughts that lie just beyond social
consciousness. That is how you expand your knowingness into
the unlimited understanding of God, that which allows and loves
and is the totality of itself, which is the totality of thought.

Last edited by BROOK; 07-18-2009 at 06:27 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #45
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: “Embracing your dark side” as I and Jung and the advanced forms of all the world’s religions etc mean that phrase (or similar) certainly doesn’t mean doing any destructive acts at all. I thought I’d already made that halfway clear, but apparently not. The “embracing” part refers to admitting your negative impulses to yourself – but with the result that you then don’t act on them (apart from beating up a pillow in private, etc). You don’t act on them because you’ve then – and only then! -- become aware that they can be dangerous. One thing in the background of all of this is the fact that most of the things humans do are controlled primarily by the subconscious / unconscious. As any psychologist can explain, humans mostly behave subconsciously/ unconsciously rather than with full awareness of what they are actually doing. And therefore personal/spiritual evolution always centrally involves becoming aware of things we hadn’t been aware of – particularly things about ourselves. Thus the “embracing” part means shining the light on those things, and certainly not laying further darkness on them.

The whole point about one’s “dark side” is that one is unaware of, or lies to oneself about, it’s existence. That’s why it’s “dark”, or invisible, to oneself. I could give heaps of examples, but anything that’s “ego” is the dark side. To give an example of that, consider what Dr Phil calls “right-fighting”. That term refers to the reality that many people’s approach to any disagreement is to try to prove that whatever their position is is 100% right. The only reason such people behave that way is that to them every other alternative is outside their awareness, i.e. “dark”.

The more fully one does “embrace” some part of one’s dark side, the more fully one heals it and transforms it into something positive. Here “embrace” doesn’t have the wider meaning of laissez faire, which I guess is what you’ve taken it to mean. Laissez faire parents neglect their children emotionally, and parenting of that kind sometimes creates criminals out of the kids, or at best the kids grow up psychologically messed up. That isn’t accepting (embracing) one’s kids at all. Equally, “accepting” and “embracing” one’s negative impulses means dealing with them realistically and organically and pying attention.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #46
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you macrostheblack. Sometimes I wonder if the original God somehow became dispersed throughout all life throughout the universe...and thus we are a part of God. Or...what if humans, reptilians, and greys...in physical and spiritual form...are the products of evolution and genetic engineering? What if this is the top of the food chain? I hope not! But what if? Why does there have to be a God? If God was necessary to create the universe...who created God? This is the sort of thing that can put one in the nut-house.

I'm still waiting for a critique of the first post. I'm trying to think of who might identify with and agree with the editorial slant in that post. Bill Cooper and Alex Collier might...but beyond that...damned if I know. Actually...damned because of that first post!
The - how did god come about - is a scary paradox that 3d world is uncapable of understanding. But by the fact that energy exists points to the conclusion that something started our universe. Some say the big bang created this universe and although this is correct - what/who made the big bang take place?

The soul and the cells of the body must carry a signature of God and this allows the creator to be one with everything.

If you look at fractals you see and infinite display of pattern and energy which marries well with its surroundings. Sometimes i wonder if the fractal images display the mechanics behind the big bang and creation. Gods code?

In terms of us, greys, reptiles etc - are they simply reflections of ancient elders whom have evolved beyond the 3d realm? Where the elders the original blueprint from the big bang? Do these elders act as gardeners to the playground called 3d? Genetics to alter and improve a beings shell is no doubt a reality and adds more variety to our universe.

To an advanced being, God is the final mystery, a point of origin that has infinite power, intelligence and love. The closer you get to him/her/it the more you forget yourself and simply become part of the one.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please consider the following thread in the context of the current thread. This stuff requires a lot of hard work to get it right. I'm too lazy...so I hope some of the rest of you can figure this out! http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14402
Old 07-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #48
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

This following chart shows the Evolution progress of the Human Spirit. Within each of the Seven Levels shown, there are Seven levels of progression through each respective level. Most Humans on Earth are in the top two levels of Level Two and on into the first three levels of Level Three. The independent Scientists and Spiritually oriented Humans are at the fourth and some in the fifth level of Level Three. The "time" required for Spirits to evolve through the (lower) Material forms is 60-Billion to 80-Billion years.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Following is the categorization of known Human Life-Forms: ...

Humanoid lifeforms in the known universe

During the 469th contact of 11th August 2008, Ptaah listed the following different kinds of human beings that they know of:

Human being types in the known Creation (according to The Plejaren Federation)

Type . . . . = Description ...

Humanoids = Like the Plejaren themselves and the Earth humans

Amphiboids = People who resemble animals that live in the water; they live on land and in water, like Asina and her people

Reptileoids = Human-reptilian forms with a skin covered with scales

Insectoids = Human-insectoid forms; their skin having a chitin quality

Sauroids = Human-sauropode form, their skin resembling that of an elephant

Primatoide = Human-primate form with more hair on his skin than the Earth human

Condicoids = Humanoids who are capable to move along through levitation, like the ones who were seen sitting on the roof of the SSSC

Teropoids = Human-birdlike body with a long neck, face and beak-like mouth

Hydroids = Human-fishlike body, who are living in the water, but can leave it for longer periods

Thermoids = Humanoids who are living in hot zones of very high temperature

Frigoroids = Humanoids who are living in regions with very low temperatures

Aërioids = Humanoids who are breathing poisonous gas or living in different gas environments, respectively

Acoroids = Humanoids of humanoid body, whose skin is covered by a fine acid layer, as it is the case with the Trilaner (Trilans).

Floroids = Humanlike and diverse plant bodies

Kentauroids = Life forms with part human, part horse-like bodies

Faunoids = Bodies part human, part animals with hooves

Cheruboids = Very light human life forms, with wings with which they are capable to fly

Seraphoids = Very light life forms with a human-animal body, with feathered wings by which they are able to fly

The non-humanoid life forms are called Peregrinhumanoids, which means strange-humanoids (Fremdartighumanoide).

Note: There are no Reptiloids disguised as members of governments etc. on Earth!

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_M...known_universe

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

So the PROPER QUESTION here is how or what makes these types of Life-Forms HUMAN.???

It is that they ALL HAVE A HUMAN SPIRIT.

Truth must come before Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:37 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Ortho: “Embracing your dark side” as I and Jung and the advanced forms of all the world’s religions etc mean that phrase (or similar) certainly doesn’t mean doing any destructive acts at all. I thought I’d already made that halfway clear, but apparently not. The “embracing” part refers to admitting your negative impulses to yourself – but with the result that you then don’t act on them (apart from beating up a pillow in private, etc). You don’t act on them because you’ve then – and only then! -- become aware that they can be dangerous. One thing in the background of all of this is the fact that most of the things humans do are controlled primarily by the subconscious / unconscious. As any psychologist can explain, humans mostly behave subconsciously/ unconsciously rather than with full awareness of what they are actually doing. And therefore personal/spiritual evolution always centrally involves becoming aware of things we hadn’t been aware of – particularly things about ourselves. Thus the “embracing” part means shining the light on those things, and certainly not laying further darkness on them.

The whole point about one’s “dark side” is that one is unaware of, or lies to oneself about, it’s existence. That’s why it’s “dark”, or invisible, to oneself. I could give heaps of examples, but anything that’s “ego” is the dark side. To give an example of that, consider what Dr Phil calls “right-fighting”. That term refers to the reality that many people’s approach to any disagreement is to try to prove that whatever their position is is 100% right. The only reason such people behave that way is that to them every other alternative is outside their awareness, i.e. “dark”.

The more fully one does “embrace” some part of one’s dark side, the more fully one heals it and transforms it into something positive. Here “embrace” doesn’t have the wider meaning of laissez faire, which I guess is what you’ve taken it to mean. Laissez faire parents neglect their children emotionally, and parenting of that kind sometimes creates criminals out of the kids, or at best the kids grow up psychologically messed up. That isn’t accepting (embracing) one’s kids at all. Equally, “accepting” and “embracing” one’s negative impulses means dealing with them realistically and organically and pying attention.
TraineeHuman: Thank-you for explaining and expanding. I think I did grasp the basic context and application of your use of the term 'dark side'. I am painfully aware of my dark side...and I intend to continue to do battle with it...rather than embrace it...regardless of any sophisticated definitions. The existence of our inside dark side should make us very suspicious of the 'God Within'...which could be the 'Satan Within'.

On the other hand...I continue to address Lucifer in some of my comments. I'm treating Lucifer as an equal. I'm not fearful or worshipful...nor am I scornful or ridiculing. Perhaps this is my way of embracing the dark side. Jesus said to love others as much as we love ourselves...and to treat others as we wish to be treated. So...I guess I have tried to apply this to Lucifer. I try to imagine what it might be like to be this being. I find this truly frightening and upsetting. I'm sensing a very good being who tried to do the right thing...and ended up in a huge, huge mess...a bottomless pit, if you will. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. If I tried to be master of the universe...the same thing would happen to me. I might be a lot worse. Now that's a really scary thought. I keep trying to think of a way for Lucifer to retire without humiliation or destruction. How could such a being be helped to recover? Is this even possible? We don't need to replace Lucifer. We need to eliminate the job completely. Lucifer...your services are no longer required. Security will escort you to your mothership. You mother. Don't feel bad...Oedipus was one too. All of the mothers of Earth should get on this mothership...and take a tour of the universe...for recovering a$$holes. They could call it AA. I'm half joking...and half serious. I want the bad guys and gals to become good guys and gals...but they may have to leave us for a while in order to do so.

Also...thank-you Jrod7. At what point does a human cease to be a human? At what point does a grey cease to be a grey? At what point does a reptilian cease to be a reptilian? What is Lucifer...really? An androgynous hybrid from Sirius...who looks like a young human woman?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-20-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #50
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

all of this - the basis for these - are other people's ideas - conjugated and packaged into popular beliefs. You know in your heart what your truth is - just focus on that and all of this other "stuff" will dissolve into where it came from, yet it's important to experience it so you can come to this point.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote