Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #26
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the Love?

My dear friend and I have known each other over 50 years, and through those years, of course we have had our moments !
I recently had occasion to write to her and I reminded her that "we have had our differences" she wrote back immediately saying "no we haven't" That is such an expression of love. In other words she is saying; "we are who we are and we love who we are and we do not have any more demands of each other than that, who cares about differences.

I write this only to make the point that the wonderful thread 'Where's the love,' shows it is SOOOO alive and well who cares HOW we all bring it to the forum as long as we DO

So I thank you Recallone for your timely reminder, and as long as we all keep reminding this forum that this love is the feast at our table of unique and intelligent conversations we will always be alive to each forum member
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #27
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone while everyones getting the LOVE!!!! just thought i would pop in and put my twopenneth.
Totally agree with what everyone is saying here so i won't bore you and put my piece but one thing i would like to add is that i believe you don't have to die to ascend.
If the planet is a living thing which she is she will lift her children up to the next level, are we not immortal anyway?
Our soul never does we simply move on in to the astral world which is another dimension i might add which is enslaved by the reptile race.
David Icke talks of the encompassing mass in which all consciencness becomes one ( the tear drop into the ocean) scenario.
I have often wondered about that one, do i really want to become encompassed become one, i'm not sure i would rather stand on the edge i think and become one that aids and helps those who lose there way.

While i'm feeling the love here i'll send some out to those of you who are not feeling so well today

Keep safe everyone
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:19 PM   #28
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Thanks, Patti, lightbeing - I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that my post was edited, though because I used the f word. Did that word really offend anybody? Here?

Totally confused and feeling like I was just reprimanded for having laughed in the middle of a sermon at church...think I'll go outside for a while.
Peace.
Hi Recallone,

Not offended. You spoke from the HEART.
For me, the editing is a reminder that our words are POWERFUL.
So we need to choose them carefully.
But I felt the LOVE !

Many blessings!

Namasté
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #29
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

As we co-create a new future and embrace the idea of a leaderless society, I'd like to encourage all of you to step up as leaders when the vibration strays. I see our vibrational powerpoints (communities, tribes) as essential in activating the 100th monkey, so to speak. Our responsibility is to the whole collective, not just our little groups. It begins with us. I've seen similar posts about a revolving leadership scenario. I concur. But I don't think it'll be like okay, you're the one in charge this week kind of thing, but an unspoken understanding of who is best equipped to address this particular situation at this particular moment in time. That person will step up, delegate responsiblities, get the job done, then step down when the expertise of another would prove more efficient for the next. If the tribe is embracing an idea that's borne of fear, its your responsibility to correct course. We can't just fall in line with something that doesn't resonate simply because others are. Honor your feelings and intuitions - they'll serve you and your tribe well.
And then there's the kids. They're closer to source than most of us. Our society immediately begins the programming process by giving them a list of things that are impossible.
Nope. No more limitations. The sky is the limit, so lets learn to navigate the sky, the dimensions, the connection, and everything else that's rightfully ours.
If we give them (the kids) the tools and guide them in meditation, eventually - they'll be the ones instructing us on how to better de-program ourselves so that we may grow exponentially along with them. The 100th monkey on a global scale. We're already turning the tide in our favor. We just need to keep the focus and create that which we desire.

Don't be afraid to step up. Lead, if for only a moment to redirect the focus.
Love and light to all of you.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #30
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Ahhh.... you are totally singing my song. :-)
F word or not.

Who cares if they edit or delete you?
The people who need to see this message will.

Love can't be edited.
And I felt it LOUD and clear.

I don't see it as a battle though.
Because if you don't fight?
You cannot lose.
No one can.

LOVELOVELOVE

I love nothing because that is where we all originated from anyway, so I fear nothing with a different approach because I do not fear what we all were. So by that rationale, can I just love everything with nothing because nothing is needed to promote or propagate love since that is why we even exist. What did Pat Benatar mean by the song "Love is a battlefied!" I guess she really wasn't that aware @ that phase of our existence. Love me cuz I love you since we are each other & everything in between. I think I can, then know we can, because we have the power of the Avalon Clan!
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:16 AM   #31
bennett
Avalon Senior Member

I chose my signature because it encompasses everything I could possibly say.
It's from Meg Blackburn Losey's wonderful book, "Children of Now", about our amazing, empathic and SourceFull children.
bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #32
Erasmo8
Avalon Senior Member

I love you all brothers and sisters!
Light is shining through you, your Love is emanating a vibrant essence that permeates the soul, is getting me higher and higher...
Paz
Erasmo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:24 PM   #33
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'm being truist here and please don't take offence-which is what it's supposed to be about right?
I'm a little concerned that most people,i mean most not all are all about saving their own skins in one way or another and not so much concerned about those on the planet that have suffered throughout their entire existence on this planet,such as children in many African countries.How many on here have done volutary overseas work,helping to try and irrigate places to enable peoples to drink water-yes water not beer or super nutritional-expensive hyper drinks with magnesium this,monatomic gold that.How many have helped to try and feed and care for starving,wounded families in Rwanda?I just seem to have the ability to step back and look at the big picture-People talk on here mostly about themselves and i'll go and buy this and that to protect themselves from some forthcoming disaster when the disaster has been under their very noses all along!Look after your brothers and sisters here first before even thinking about saving your own asses,then maybe we may experience the source together.Please forgive me if i sound harsh-has to be said.Provided with love.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #34
rkp71
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs

Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?

Excellent song.
rkp71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:35 PM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone.. I found it .. the love is in here ...

--

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.
All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)

--

John Lennon is one of my heros.

Wikipedia writes:
"Asked to come up with a song containing a simple message to be understood by all nationalities, Lennon's "All You Need Is Love" extended the message he first tried in "The Word", from The Beatles' 1965 album Rubber Soul. "It was an inspired song and they really wanted to give the world a message," said Brian Epstein.[1] "The nice thing about it is that it cannot be misinterpreted. It is a clear message saying that love is everything." Lennon was fascinated by the power of slogans to unite people and never afraid to create art out of propaganda. When asked in 1971 whether songs like "Give Peace a Chance" and "Power to the People" were propaganda songs, he answered, "Sure. So was 'All You Need Is Love'. I'm a revolutionary artist. My art is dedicated to change."

My emphasis

Be loving out there.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #36
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I'm being truist here and please don't take offence-which is what it's supposed to be about right?
I'm a little concerned that most people,i mean most not all are all about saving their own skins in one way or another and not so much concerned about those on the planet that have suffered throughout their entire existence on this planet,such as children in many African countries.How many on here have done volutary overseas work,helping to try and irrigate places to enable peoples to drink water-yes water not beer or super nutritional-expensive hyper drinks with magnesium this,monatomic gold that.How many have helped to try and feed and care for starving,wounded families in Rwanda?I just seem to have the ability to step back and look at the big picture-People talk on here mostly about themselves and i'll go and buy this and that to protect themselves from some forthcoming disaster when the disaster has been under their very noses all along!Look after your brothers and sisters here first before even thinking about saving your own asses,then maybe we may experience the source together.Please forgive me if i sound harsh-has to be said.Provided with love.
I'll match your truism, and raise the stakes:

People often talk about not interfering with others' will, everyone has their path in life. And yet when it comes to feeling pity for others, they do it so quickly and blindly that they forget that original noninterference concept.

Who are you to say that what you get out of your life is better than what some small hungry child in Africa gets out of his/her life? They may receive lessons that are utterly invaluable to their personal evolution, and they have just as much chance - if not more - of becoming ascendant, saintly, etc...

Do not be hasty in judging standards of living.

I do not feel good about human suffering either... But if you ask me if I would rather have someone step in and alleviate my own suffering - I would not have a clear answer. Suffering has its own lessons, its own benefits.

This thread is fantastic, and serving positive purpose for all involved (and the forums at large). I am not promoting human suffering here, do not get me wrong. Just be more attentive of the spiritual issues involved.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #37
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

Those very people who are suffering, those very people who are starving and living extremely difficult lives choose to do so.

Everything is as it should be, this place is a playground and a school all wrapped into one.

This is why i dont like to interfere with other peoples problems.

If you see someone suffering, they want to be suffering. They want to experience this to aid the evolution of their soul.

All is well on planet earth brother, all is as it should be.

But, the time has come for planet earth to move onto the next level of its own evolution, it too must evolve just like you and me.

I still feel pain for those who suffer, but i know now that there is no need for this, everything is exactly as it should be. Trust me on that one
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #38
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Kiss, kiss, cuddle, cuddle, love, love...have I missed anyone?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:42 AM   #39
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Really, really good post Recallone! I absolutely do grok the whole 'invisibility by different vibration' thing. I also get a laugh out of people doing the 'I've got to narrow down my thought-intention to one little thing' trick. There are no boundaries within the consciousness-field, so it is just as easy to send a good vibe to the whole planet as it is to a single person, place or thing. A completely different way of understanding things is needed: we are all boundless.

And I saw you were edited for the f-word... What-the-frisky-fufu-fandango is up with that???

Peace,

Martian Tigress

Last edited by Martian Tigress; 09-26-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: dropped a word
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:40 PM   #40
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

O.k. these people who choose to starve and suffer-if that's the case fair enough!So do we choose to watch it happen also-if so enjoy watching! do i detect some justification for suffering here?is this 'civilised'?Something is not right in my heart about this-get down to basics it's wrong whether they choose or not-it's our duty to choose to help.We all learn spiritually then.We made the deal before hand?I don't think we're keeping our side of the bargain by sitting back and letting this happen as long as we can afford western luxury we can watch death and starvation on the latest plasma T.V.-coming to a city near you...

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-26-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #41
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I see that the love is here, or we would not be here, yet it takes many shapes and forms, love is fluid and can take any form, even pain and death

pain and death are not bad things...it is simply nature, sometimes human nature

it is our reaction that defines it as evil in how it reflects our fears back towards us

the gold prospectors of the wild west in America would use vibration to sift out the gold from the dirt, so it is the same in life

when I get emotionally vulnerable I try to remember that I am one with all things

therefore there is nothing you can add nor take from me

yet unity is difficult to maintain in this duality, so I too suffer from desire
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #42
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

LOVE is a battlefield
Muscrat LOVE
Underwater LOVE
All You Need Is LOVE
LOVE Song