Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:16 AM   #251
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
death camps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rail cars...............aliens and now this get ready to be conned ladies and gentlemen our govt....is about to totally screw us.....take a look

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/25191
To a certain extent you are preaching to the choir. A very discriminating choir so far as I can tell it Rather than respond I decided to write something else for you personally.

TTTW, I have spent some time writing this post and hopefully energizing my words with an energy for you. Please read them a few times - your choice - this is totally optional. The same could apply to anyone reading this.

Fear motivates the worst reactions. I don't have any reason to doubt anything you have said, but I would recommend that you really take the time to find some place in your mind where you can, at peace, start to allow some of the things that you know have happened to YOU fall into some kind of order. This is meditation.

You DO NOT have to allow yourself to be overwhelmed, dragged down, and chained into a downward cycle. That is a choice you can make, not one for others. No one will say this is easy and be telling the truth.

You MUST regain your sense of empowerment, who you are, your abililty to make choices. There is a REASON for everything that happens.

You come before us in this. I feel strongly that by expending your energy in "warning us" about things, you are avoiding an alternative use for your energy that is arguably more urgent.

Please consider taking that weight and burden that you have engineered for yourself - the one bound in your forum handle even - and let it go. If you want PM me and I can change your forum handle for you if you like

You are an amazing light. You ARE loved and cherished beyond your ability to comprehend in this density of awareness. Sadly I dont feel that at this moment you even fully see the light you shine. There is distortion here.

You may feel challenged by your path at this time; of course! But know that your path is one that is reserved for the strongest of us. Never forget this. Many would not be able to handle what you have and live to tell the tale - no matter how distorted that becomes.

The work we do on ourselves is the work we do on all that is! For we are all part of that one - you know this dont you? This is when service to self becomes the same as service to others which is part of the deeper mysteries of the 6th density of being - synthesis of Love and Wisdom. I expect you are in reallity far beyond most of us here in the path to that place, but you are struggling now.

I take it upon myself to remind a fellow soldier that infinite abundance is here there and everywhere, and in it healing is offered. You have the choice to accept a new state of beingness - that is one that is healed and new. This healing for you will come with realization that the hands were extended offering aid all this time, but it was entirely up to you if you accepted the aid, love and (for you "remembered") wisdom.

TTTW - may you be blessed guided and protected in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 08-06-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #252
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

The more i look, the more i see, the more i see the more i look and when i get finished i wish i hadnt looked in the first place................

so take a look at this just some things to ponder grrrrrrrrrrrr

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/ufos.html
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #253
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
To a certain extent you are preaching to the choir. A very discriminating choir so far as I can tell it Rather than respond I decided to write something else for you personally.

TTTW, I have spent some time writing this post and hopefully energizing my words with an energy for you. Please read them a few times - your choice - this is totally optional. The same could apply to anyone reading this.

Fear motivates the worst reactions. I don't have any reason to doubt anything you have said, but I would recommend that you really take the time to find some place in your mind where you can, at peace, start to allow some of the things that you know have happened to YOU fall into some kind of order. This is meditation.

You DO NOT have to allow yourself to be overwhelmed, dragged down, and chained into a downward cycle. That is a choice you can make, not one for others. No one will say this is easy and be telling the truth.

You MUST regain your sense of empowerment, who you are, your abililty to make choices. There is a REASON for everything that happens.

You come before us in this. I feel strongly that by expending your energy in "warning us" about things, you are avoiding an alternative use for your energy that is arguably more urgent.

Please consider taking that weight and burden that you have engineered for yourself - the one bound in your forum handle even - and let it go. If you want PM me and I can change your forum handle for you if you like

You are an amazing light. You ARE loved and cherished beyond your ability to comprehend in this density of awareness. Sadly I dont feel that at this moment you even fully see the light you shine. There is distortion here.

You may feel challenged by your path at this time; of course! But know that your path is one that is reserved for the strongest of us. Never forget this. Many would not be able to handle what you have and live to tell the tale - no matter how distorted that becomes.

The work we do on ourselves is the work we do on all that is! For we are all part of that one - you know this dont you? This is when service to self becomes the same as service to others which is part of the deeper mysteries of the 6th density of being - synthesis of Love and Wisdom. I expect you are in reallity far beyond most of us here in the path to that place, but you are struggling now.

I take it upon myself to remind a fellow soldier that infinite abundance is here there and everywhere, and in it healing is offered. You have the choice to accept a new state of beingness - that is one that is healed and new. This healing for you will come with realization that the hands were extended offering aid all this time, but it was entirely up to you if you accepted the aid, love and (for you "remembered") wisdom.

TTTW - may you be blessed guided and protected in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..

What do you do when you find out your double is living in your place and he is out there to destroy you and you find out he is in your town and messing wth your credibility possibly causing you legal problems and is here to ruin you.......................and you can physically prove it...........how do you find peace around that?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #254
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Could you take a picture of that double and post it here?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #255
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Could you take a picture of that double and post it here?
i would love to only one problem they had something planted in my teeth.......they always know where i am.........i get close to him they move him that simple...........but my attorneys and friends can prove he exists and this will all unravel when they set me up for things i didnt do.......

then it will all become public problem is that there are so many of these S.O.B. s already here the infrastructure is already laid out and the agenda has been set..........me im like a fly in the ointment........and they need to get rid of me to discredit and to totally screw over.........

lets say this though until they make that extremily shortsited mistake they should know that if i go down a WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE and a whole lot of proof will not be able to be ignored.......

sincerely Kevin Rush

P.S. it doesnt matter what people believe or not believe i can only share my experience and hope that enough people will see it ,that enough people will come forward with they're own stories and situations and expose this nightmare about to happen

before we all become they're batteries........................eternal life in the heavans = batteries for alien ships ..........were living a con a lie and a deception and this was never YAHWEH's plan for mankind i promise you that...

sincerely Kevin Rush
Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #256
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

when did they plant that thing in your teeth?can't you go to the dentist and have it removed?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #257
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
me im like a fly in the ointment........and they need to get rid of me to discredit and to totally screw over.........
You don't mean that as in kill you, right?
You mean like stick you away someplace out of sight, like a mental institution, and have you drugged like a zombie?

They could already have killed you a zillion times if that's what they wanted.

Why don't they just kill you, like they did your entire family?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #258
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
before we all become they're batteries........................eternal life in the heavans = batteries for alien ships ..........were living a con a lie and a deception and this was never YAHWEH's plan for mankind i promise you that...
So is this what the harvest is?

The "better" we are, the more bright our light shines, and the better battery we make?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #259
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

The piece of the puzzle that many are missing is simple.......they see us as cattle in every sense of the word...........now consider the way life works in the jungle survival of the fittist.....we have been out matched and yes they are coming to harvest our souls and yes it has its foundation in our Bible......

were called vessels for a reason we hold energy pure energy 470 lumans of energy per year and yes they will harvest the best ones the others will be discarded............................but first lets bring the world population down make it more manageable............how do you do that wars,,,,,,famin,,,,,,,disease,,,,,,,,,,,,,armagedd on.............

is Jesus Christ an alien...............is the whole thing a fraud a con to keep us manipulated and controled..............does this sound strangely similar......

if your good you go to heavan if your bad you go to hell........both sides of the spectrum control thru fear........meanwhile back at the church....A HUMAN INSTITUTION.................lets ban the book of enoch even though the bible mentions enoch.......misspelles his name in some versions enosh but still the same guy.....and lets dismiss the gospel of Judas uncovered by national geographic and after 5 years of reasearch whats uncovered in that 1700 year old piece of parchment the church says is bogus paints a different version of the last supper and what was said.......

The next morning, after this happened, Jesus [appeared] to his disciples again.
They said to him, “Master, where did you go and what did you do when you left us?”
Jesus said to them, “I went to another great and holy generation.”
His disciples said to him, “Lord, what is the great generation that is superior to us and
holier than us, that is not now in these realms?”
When Jesus heard this, he laughed and said to them, “Why are you thinking in your
hearts about the strong and holy generation? [37] Truly [I] say to you, no one born [of]
this aeon will see that [generation], and no host of angels of the stars will rule over that
generation, and no person of mortal birth can associate with it, because that generation
does not come from […] which has become […]. The generation of people among [you]
is from the generation of humanity […] power, which [… the] other powers […] by
[which] you rule.”
When [his] disciples heard this, they each were troubled in spirit. They could not say a
word.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

point being were living a con and they dont want you to know they're truth they have been our angels and demons since the beginning of time......

the extra terrestrials this one group that can become us have been conning us for a very long time..........

Yes it has everything to do with the harvest..........and were whats going to be harvested.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
So is this what the harvest is?

The "better" we are, the more bright our light shines, and the better battery we make?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #260
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
You don't mean that as in kill you, right?
You mean like stick you away someplace out of sight, like a mental institution, and have you drugged like a zombie?

They could already have killed you a zillion times if that's what they wanted.

Why don't they just kill you, like they did your entire family?

That would pretty much screw them lets leave it at that.......too many people have all my information and too many people are now watching....

Yes they're intention is to get me to flip out and lock me up and perminately institutionalize me..........

i know that this is they're plan for me too many people bragged about what they were going to do to me............

they have been working on that for a long time.........

they are extremily manipulative and extremily sadistic.........they get a twisted enjoyment at our pain ...............picture a cat and mouse senario were the mice and they are the cats................they are batting us around and treating us like they're toys..........
Old 08-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #261
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
..how do you find peace around that?
I already tried to tell you. I dont have any more for you at this time. If you get a chance, please re-read my post carefully - take it all apart.

I was not expecting instant results and I recommend that neither do you!

Be well my friend.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 08-06-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #262
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
when did they plant that thing in your teeth?can't you go to the dentist and have it removed?
The items placed in my teeth were done by Dr. Franco Tarm at Dr. Micheal Heins office at 450 sutter st San Francisco that was about 4 years ago.

I went to a dentist in portland Dr. Sunberg she removed two teeth and snatched them away before i could get them.. i found out later thru a CIA source a friend i have known for a very long time she was paid off to get the teeth away from me with a trip to Quatar.

the items were 2 metal grommits which would cause seisures a sort of tasar devise.........one in each tooth ajasant to each other behind them
a micro- phone to pick up everything i said

and what they left is a little ditti to always know where i am

i tried to get them removed........

oh and how i found out what they planted before you ask....

they as always gave it away........the tasar to cause seisures ....reason they wnated me on medication to make me forgetful so that i couldnt remember things.....

funny thing had 3 seizures and had them in a short period of time never had them before or after going to these dentists go figure..............
and they couldnt get me on the medication i told the dr... at sf general you can proscribe them but i wont take them......

not if the meds will make me forgetful this angered them off a lot but no seisures and no medication and i can remember pretty much everything.......really good at making notes and lists and keeping records especially on the people directly involved in setting me up those are all listed in my story.....

they also had me believing i had cyrossis of the liver and a sist in my chest

guess what NO cyrossis of the liver not a trace and no sist in my chest

on one of the seisures they broke my shoulder and knocked out my front teeth supposedly helping me and guess what none of the medical records none of them exist where they are supposed to be today....

not one and i went to 4 hospitals not one of these medical records regarding the seisure or the broken shoulder the cyrossis of the liver or the sist NOT ONE OF THESE RECORDS ARE ON FILE ANYWHERE......

THEY ERASED THEM BUT THEY COULDNT ERASE THE RECORDS WE HAVE AND THEY COULDNT ERASE THE HEALED FRACTURE TO MY SCAPULA

SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT JUST LOOK AT ALL THE WORK THEY PUT INTO MESSING MY LIFE UP AND YOU WILL SEE WHY IM JUST A LITTLE ANGRY.....................

i will add more to this in a little while

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 08-06-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #263
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

if your as interested in a lot the reference material and other information i have gathered go to http://www.youtube.com/user/notonyourlifewillit and look at my playlists not the favorites just the playlists and start watching there you will find many answers this society doesnt want you to know about and i have a pretty good collection of information.....and so do many others....
Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 AM   #264
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So do you still have those front teeth or not? i am confused here....
Old 08-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #265
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
So do you still have those front teeth or not? i am confused here....
The front teeth that were knocked out are NOT part of the same scenario as the ones mentioned here: "the items were 2 metal grommits which would cause seisures a sort of tasar devise".

1) The shoulder was broken and the front teeth were knocked out during one of the seizures.

2) Later Dr. Sunberg in Portland removed and snatched away the seizure causing teeth.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #266
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Im not a big Alex Jones fan but this should not be over looked anyone else ready for the trains and camps, because im not!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Jones - August 2, 2009
Army National Guard Advertises for Internment Specialists

Doubt the government plans to impose martial law and round up dissidents and other malcontents? Well, the Army National Guard is advertising for qualified personnel to work as Corrections Officers and Internment/Resettlement Specialists.

As an Internment/Resettlement Specialist for the Army National Guard, you will ensure the smooth running of military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility, similar to those duties conducted by civilian Corrections Officers, a classified ad posted on the web states. This will require you to know proper procedures and military law; and have the ability to think quickly in high-stress situations.

Specific duties may include assisting with supervision and management operations; providing facility security; providing custody, control, supervision, and escort; and counseling individual prisoners in rehabilitative programs.

The term rehabilitative programs is key. Glenn Beck and the corporate media may attempt to discredit the fact there are FEMA camps, but military documents demonstrate the government plans to herd people into internment camps. Army Regulation 210-35, entitled Civilian Inmate Labor Program, provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations.

In Maos China, the government established a sprawling system of administrative detention centers — known as Laogai — designed to reeducate dissidents and other social misfits through forced slave labor. In the Soviet Union under Stalin, a network of gulags — a Russian acronym for The Chief Administration of Corrective Labor Camps and Colonies — were established, primarily for political prisoners and as a mechanism for repressing political opposition to the Soviet state.

Rex 84 was created in the United States for basically the same reason. The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan; otherwise known as a continuity of government plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, along with other NATO nations, conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense, writes Diana Reynolds. The exercise anticipated civil disturbances, major demonstrations and strikes that would affect continuity of government and/or resource mobilization. To fight subversive activities, there was authorization for the military to implement government ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, the arrest of certain unidentified segments of the population, and the imposition of martial law.

MORE

http://jobsearch.money.cnn.com/a/all-...

http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.asp...

http://www.military.net/job/639/Inter...

http://www.employmentguide.com/jobdet...

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/0...

http://www.infowars.com/army-national...

VIEW VIDEO

Last edited by Karen; 08-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #267
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Something else to take a look at this is coming from this

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1249754788

Posted August 8, 2009

Over 90% of the American public believe in UFO's. More importantly, 95% of the people who believe in UFOs *also* believe that our government is keeping this knowledge from the public. But why? Are they afraid that the public will panic if an "official" announcement were made? Hardly. Such an announcement would create tremendous interest and excitement, along with many questions, (particularly by the churches) but not panic. Why then the continued cover-up?

There is overwhelming evidence from informant "Whistle Blowers" (retired military officers who have finally said, "Enough is enough. It's time the government told the people the truth!") such as Navy intelligence officer, William Cooper (who has since been killed), Major John Lear (whose father founded the Lear Jet Corp.) and Air Force officer William English, who are trying to alert YOU to the secrets behind the UFOs and the Alien presence on earth. These people worked on many of the secret projects, had access to 'classified' Top Secret documents and saw with their own eyes 'captured' aliens, UFOs and the incredible technology that they brought with them.

Sightings of UFOs have been reported throughout history. Biblical and historical references to "Flaming Chariots", huge 'flying birds' and odd looking beings pre-date our history by *thousands* of years. In the 1940's, several alien spacecraft were recovered by the U.S. and other countries, along with a few dead aliens, along with one *live* alien, which was named "EBE" (Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity - a name suggested by Dr.Vannever Bush).

In 1953, astronomers discoverd large objects in space which were moving toward earth. At first they believed they were asteroids, but later evidence proved that the objects could only be spaceships.

(continue reading here: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1249754788)

[Moderator Note: I apologize Kevin, but we are now enforcing the forum guideline that prohibits posting long sections of outside material. I encourage those interested to click the link and read it. ]

"they continue to mess with me on a daily basis and they are not finished, i know what comes next, they will set me up to take a huge fall and i have a gut feeling that isn't very far off." and why because of what they have done to my family and to me............and what i can physically prove......i have given you all the information i have been freely given and will do so until they take that inititive and totally screw me............"

sincerely, Kevin Rush
Timetotelltheworld

Last edited by Karen; 08-09-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: shorten copied material to comply with forum guidelines
Old 08-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #268
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone ready for the flu............

HOW IS IT SO MANY NATIONS ARE AGREEING TO MASS, FORCED AND MANIPULATED MANDITORY VACCINES, VACCINES FOR EVERYONE COME GET YOURS TODAY,,,THE BIG QUESTION WHAT ARE THEY REALLY GIVING US...

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Man...90714-608.html

http://www.nomercury.org/science/doc...GE_6-14-01.pdf

http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/en/

http://www.pandemicinfosite.com/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHEY HAVE DONE IT BEFORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

from wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKNAOMI

project mknaomi
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread316775/pg1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Gottlieb

Tuskegee experiment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_experiment

there are 3,708 fema camps up from 800 they are ready for the americian geniside....are you?

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

http://www.joe-anybody.com/id69.html

Don't wait til your on a train to one of these camps

HELLO .......SWINE FLU IS A SCAM AND YES THIS IS ALL BEING DONE BY ALIENS WHO CAN BECOME US.........

ITS ALL HERE GO AND READ IT AGAIN

Last edited by Karen; 08-20-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #269
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you do when you find out your double is living in your place and he is out there to destroy you and you find out he is in your town and messing wth your credibility possibly causing you legal problems and is here to ruin you.......................and you can physically prove it...........how do you find peace around that?
Kevin...what is the best video presentation or book...regarding doubles and soul transference, etc? I don't know much about this sort of thing...but it seems possible. Possibly a lot of us don't know much about this subject...so it is difficult for us to talk to you about it. Judging from the drawings of aliens which I have seen...I could understand why they would want human bodies. And what better way to take over the world? Just become your enemy...without firing a shot. If the aliens who are not our friends...are really non physical demons...it would make even more sense for them to want to inhabit human bodies.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-20-2009 at 09:39 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:28 PM   #270
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

try the gospel of judas
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him,
“Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is
possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. [36] For someone else will
replace you
, in order that the twelve [disciples] may again come to completion with their
god.”
Judas said to him, “When will you tell me these things, and [when] will the great day
of light dawn for the generation?”
But when he said this, Jesus left him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Kevin...what is the best video presentation or book...regarding doubles and soul transference, etc? I don't know much about this sort of thing...but it seems possible. Possibly a lot of us don't know much about this subject...so it is difficult for us to talk to you about it. Judging from the drawings of aliens which I have seen...I could understand why they would want human bodies. And what better way to take over the world? Just become your enemy...without firing a shot. If the aliens who are not our friends...are really non physical demons...it would make even more sense for them to want to inhabit human bodies.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 08-24-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #271
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Let me repeat myself one more time

were being replaced not inhabiting our bodies ****ing replaceing us

read it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
kevin...what is the best video presentation or book...regarding doubles and soul transference, etc? I don't know much about this sort of thing...but it seems possible. Possibly a lot of us don't know much about this subject...so it is difficult for us to talk to you about it. Judging from the drawings of aliens which i have seen...i could understand why they would want human bodies. And what better way to take over the world? Just become your enemy...without firing a shot. If the aliens who are not our friends...are really non physical demons...it would make even more sense for them to want to inhabit human bodies.

Last edited by Karen; 08-20-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #272
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone ready for the fema death camps?

http://wellness.blogs.time.com/2009/...rss-topstories

still dont see a problem

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 08-25-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #273
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

latest thing they wiped out one of my websites ,,,all my art,my photography and a big piece of my life has been wiped out...........

enough i give up
Old 09-07-2009, 04:22 AM   #274
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let me repeat myself one more time

were being replaced not inhabiting our bodies ****ing replaceing us

read it again
Sorry to make you repeat yourself over and over again. Is a so called 'replacement' simply a reptilian manifesting itself as a particular person...living or decesed? Do you not believe that demonic possession is a reality? Do you not believe that the soul of a human being can be removed...and that a reptilian can take over that human body? Or...do you not believe that a human being can be so chip implanted and mind manipulated...that they cease to be who they were? I won't trouble you further.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-07-2009 at 04:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:17 AM   #275
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I think the humans need to be replaced. have you seen what these humans are doing with earth. dam. there killing eachother in the name of religion. killing the planet and everything on it. all over there greed and lack of insite. the upgrade is in progress. dont worry. there is no pain. just sleep... go to sleep. will do the rest. its better this way. no more wars, no more gangs, just a hive mind. it better this way..I was scared like you at first. but now I se.. and there is no pain. its easy. all you have to do is sleep.

Last edited by dagon; 09-07-2009 at 05:21 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote