Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
CosmicFever

Question The Bloodline of Christ

A movie was released earlier this year called BLOODLINE. The major studios woudn't touch it and you probably never saw it advertised. It did not make it into the major theaters due to it's subject matter. It's a documentary movie on the the bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdelene. I just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion as to how or if this will play into this "game".
You can view the trailer and other info here: www.bloodline.com. If you go into the blog there's an interview with a representative of the Priory of Sion. He specifically says that his group has 100% proof of the bloodline and that there will very soon be a deluge on this planet. Thanks for your feedback.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
CosmicFever

Default Re: The Bloodline of Christ

Sorry the link is www.bloodline-themovie.com.
peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like an interesting film.

Here's the link to the official site: http://www.bloodline-themovie.com (I see you got it)

Thank you for alerting me to its existence.

Edit: I went looking for clips of the film. It looks largely hypothetical. I'd have to see the entire thing to be sure.

Last edited by OMDoodlebug; 09-14-2008 at 11:22 AM.
OMDoodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Jehoshua never married.

This is exactly what the NWO wants. To not look at Jehoshua.

This is misinformation.

Dan brawn is the most publicited misinformator out there, mixing several miths and inventions.

Now there's a new movie who will come out thats puts the illuminati vs the Roman Catholic church, ahh, angels and demons it's name. Will be the most uninformed film ever, hahaha, the illuminatti an the church works together.

See Alberto Ribera's history.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
CosmicFever

I'm not in a position to say for sure there is no bloodline. Mainly because I've not been presented with all the evidence. The bloodline is alleged to have pasted through the Merovigian Dynasty. That's how all of your European royalty claim decendancy from King David. I believe that there is some merit to this story. I'm sure the way Jesus has been presented in the bible is not accurate.

In the late 1800's in the village of Rennes le Chateau a priest by the name of Berenger Sauniere apparently stumbled on to something. The information was so important that the church suppressed it by paying him off. With the money he built a church with some pretty weird depictions of Christ and Stations of the Cross. He even placed the demon, Asmodeus, at the entrance. He is the cardinal demon who governs the 72 inferior demons.

At his death he renounced his religion as a lie. It freaked the priest out that gave him his last rites so bad that he never quite recovered. The whole story is in the book Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Very interesting.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 11:43 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Bloodline of Christ

Read, Alberto Rivera history.

Bill Deagle´s.

Urantia Book. **

Trojan Horse. **

Etc.

What the "not-so-bright-really-evil-ones-and-that's-mean-ignorant-ones" are triing to say to us is there are no Jehoshua so we can not be saved. But search more please. Really Dan Brown is a misinformation agent. And isn't about the church.

Please.

** Really good source!

Cheers!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #7
CosmicFever

Holy Blood, Holy Grail was not written by Dan Brown. The Da Vinci Code which he did write is a fictional novel. Holy Blood, Holy Grail is non-fiction and was written by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln after years of research. Dan Brown used this non-fiction book as a reference while writing his novel. If one is only going to use only the bible, which has been re-written and changed many times on a grand scale, as a reference then I suppose there is no room for anything else. That, however, is exactly what we've been dumded down and programmed to do. Question nothing. "You will do what we tell you to do and you will believe what we tell you to believe." If you haven't done the real research you really have no way of knowing the other side. Has anyone read this book? Not the Dan Brown fictional version. I'm talking about Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Just curious.

peace,
comic
Old 09-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #8
OMDoodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Has anyone read this book? I'm talking about Holy Blood, Holy Grail. Just curious.
It is, and has been for a while, on my 'to purchase' list. (An actual hand-written list I'm trying to work my way through.)

I'll look into the things you mentioned also, Ashatav. Thanks.
OMDoodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #9
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

The story that Jesus survived being crucified and escaped to France with Mary Magdalene is at least 500 or 600 years old. There's nothing impossible about it. There are others stories, too. Jesus and Judas were twin brothers. Someone else was crucified in Jesus' place. The truth is, there's virtually no evidence Jesus ever lived at all, not that I'm saying I believe that. I happen to think that while the facts of his life were very probably not too similar to the gospels, he lived and made a deep impression on those who knew him.

There are others who say that Jesus survived the crucifixion and retraced his earlier travels through the east, and even visited the Americas. This too is possible, though it seems more far-fetched to me.

One thing I have never come across is a story of a saintly refugee family arriving in France in the 1st c. Not that they would have necessarily made people sit up and look. But Jesus, if he lived, was a revolutionary and radical teacher, who interpreted religion in a way that left people impressed and made the authorities uncomfortable. One would think that his life's work would continue once he got settled in his new home.

Maybe not, though. Maybe THAT project ended with the crucifixion, and he was able to concentrate on building furniture and raising a family. On the rare occasions when someone did survive being crucified, it would have been one of the most traumatic events imaginable. One could even imagine the survivor having amnesia or being entirely unwilling to talk about that part of his life. But it's all speculation.

The bottom line for me is that it's perfectly possible that Jesus survived and went to live somewhere with his wife. If there are living descendants, they are just people like the rest of us. I'm descended from John Adams, big deal. In Muslim countries, men who can claim descent from Muhammad are entitled to wear a green turban, and to add the word Siy'yid to their name. In this way they are honored, but no one thinks that they are special in any other way.

People who write books like to refer to the possibiliy of a living bloodline in sensational terms. The secret of the ages, etc. I don't see why. If the truth would discomfit the church, then to my way of seeing the church is the one that needs to adjust. It's interesting, but I just don't see the importance.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #10
Northboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
A movie was released earlier this year called BLOODLINE. The major studios woudn't touch it and you probably never saw it advertised. It did not make it into the major theaters due to it's subject matter. It's a documentary movie on the the bloodline of Christ and Mary Magdelene. I just wanted to see if anyone had an opinion as to how or if this will play into this "game".
You can view the trailer and other info here: www.bloodline.com. If you go into the blog there's an interview with a representative of the Priory of Sion. He specifically says that his group has 100% proof of the bloodline and that there will very soon be a deluge on this planet. Thanks for your feedback.

peace,
cosmic
I don't know myself, but it wouldn't surprise me. Scripture is full of blood line related references. God works through blood lines? Makes sense, maybe that's why He's so set against the religion of eugenics and its precepts that have found their way into our society.
Northboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #11
CosmicFever

I guess what I was most curious about when I started this thread was not whether the story is true or false. Apparently there are some factions (Priory of Sion) that promote the bloodline story and claim to have physical proof of it's existence. It's put forth in the film that Rennes le Chateau has something significant to do with the Apocolypse. The major studios wouldn't touch it and only a handfull of theaters would allow it to be shown in their venue. That is suppression of something. If there was nothing to it then why not just show the damn thing. I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how this might play into "the great deception". I have at least eighteen American presidents and Queen Elizabeth in my geneology which means nothing. We all came from somewhere.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh ok, in my opinion it isn't true. Read something what i have post before.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 09-14-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The bloodline in the biblical text was only symbolic of the spinal fire of 33 vertabrae in the spinal column.Also in the movie the Davinci code, the last living heir was name sophie which is an anagram for Sophia which is Greek for the sacred feminine. Sophia is also known as wisdom.

Philip as a member of the 12, in hebrew his name means love. The two names combine gives you Philo - Sophy which is love and wisdom. Philip as in Philidephia the city of brotherly love.Delphia is symbolic of the wisdom oracle at DELPHI.

The most gaurded secret in this drama is that you are the main character and all other names are attributes of your divine self.These 12 attributes were known as the friends or peers that judge us in this game of life and karma is the prosecutor who was the crocodile god in the prapyrus for judgement standing by to swallow you up for reincarnation back to planet earth.

These are the 12 friends that become fishers of men under your ability tp develop them.

Illumination, Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice, Peace, Equilibrium, Humility, Faith, Strength, Joy, Victory
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #15
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Miceal Ledwith has done a series of articles on this, and he has pointed out reasons why at least some of the "proof" from the movie is suspect. His site is
http://www.hamburgeruniverse.com

I've met Dr. Ledwith, and find him very credible, FWIW.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I feel the movie is totally correct once we ignore the physical interpretation.What a lot of the collective don't realize is that all philosophy is writtten in the now.This realization along puts humanity at center stage of the grand play called life.This position puts focus on the light and not the light bearer.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:00 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Bloodlines seem to be considered important. Perhaps they are...but why should they be? Shouldn't philosophical/psychological/ethical/theological lines be much more important? Just 'cause your daddy is so and so...doesn't mean that you're better or worse than anyone else. I'm much more interested in tracing historically those who actually did what Jesus told them to do. There have been very few. Please correct me on this...I would love to be wrong. I place very little importance on the miracles and ressurrection of Christ. I attempt to follow the Teachings of Jesus...but I suspect that we get recycled whether we are good or bad...and that God and Satan are aliens. I'm not very popular in church...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The whole bloodline theory is to do with DNA nothing else it has nothing to do with being better from one person to another in their higherarchy.
These royal bloodlines are alien their elders who seeded this earth have been geneering with other species to create the perfect hybrid.
One with power, strength, knowledge and pyschic abilities rather like a super being!

Imagine a world where army's were geneered from this bloodline.

Dan Brown's books are fictional a good story but not the real truth i'm afraid just another misinterpretation deluding the deluded.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well, this got my curiousity so I had to order this and I also got the movie Angels & Demons.........

I need to follow though with this as I too feel that so much in the Bible is based on lies.

People need to know and I don't want to wait to watch these two movies
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #20
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Please pardon me if Im mistaken here, but I could swear 2 night ago on the National Geographic channel that they were offering everyone a free DNA swab test for this...If already mentioned, excuse me, but really I think they were advertising this the past few nights... I live in Europe, so maybe it was an international commercial, but I think it was offered to everyone...Hope I didnt skip this if someone already brought it up...
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #21
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting discussion,
Seems that "Avalon", although a little hiccup, is still alive and well.
The truth about the life of Jesus the "Christ" will eventually be told, but not before the truth about politcal lies, coruption and the like are told. Simply because it is easier for people to deal with the latter, instead of the former.
The truth about Jesus, and other unreleased scriptural documents however are stored in a vault in St. Peter's basilica in Rome, under the control of the Vatican.
Jesus did not run away, but was driven away, (flogged and warned to leave by the Sanhedrin): the Romans did not want him to be made a martyr. In that light, it is pretty well known, that he was never crucified on any cross, that was never part of his divine mission. He married Mary Magdalene, they had several children. They both lived to a ripe old age, but seperated before Jesus moved from India to France, where he died, and where his correct tomb is located.
The truth as we know it, is most often stranger than fiction, that is why it was so easy for the the protagonist of religion, (the early leaders of the church) to control the masses with lies and half truth.
The truth however, is going to be told, whether some people believe it or like it or not.

How far and for how long must man travel, before he realize that he did not move...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #22
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I think there are 5 or 6 "true tombs" of the Christ. Something that Ledwith talks about.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #23
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

It has been 2,000 years since Christ was on earth. If he married and reproduced then each one of us would have about 250,000 atoms in him that were in the body of Jesus Christ. The point is WE are in the Bloodline of Jesus.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Bloodlines seem to be considered important. Perhaps they are...but why should they be? Shouldn't philosophical/psychological/ethical/theological lines be much more important? Just 'cause your daddy is so and so...doesn't mean that you're better or worse than anyone else. I'm much more interested in tracing historically those who actually did what Jesus told them to do. There have been very few. Please correct me on this...I would love to be wrong. I place very little importance on the miracles and ressurrection of Christ. I attempt to follow the Teachings of Jesus...but I suspect that we get recycled whether we are good or bad...and that God and Satan are aliens. I'm not very popular in church...
I agree with you because the ,more they put emphasis on the bloodline the more humanity is lowered to the place of the peasant because they lack the royal genes.

The blind,lame ,deaf and disease were names given to the human state of conciousness that only truth can cure. The Christ is symbolic of that cure.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-23-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:58 AM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

2 interpretations:

1. The whole story is true. the lies about Jesus , his life and his mission were told to keep mankind in "slavery". it is easier to manipulate people, having a son of God who dies on a cross for our sins, as a divine figure. ( I started to think now that all those apparitions of Mary, the mother of Jesus, are all faked, using holographs).Now certain groups want the truth to be widely known. they do it because they are so righteous or it's Illuminati's final revenge on Catholic Church and Vatican.
2. The whole story is a lie. They are preparing ground for a new religion or no religion at all, but first they have to discredit the story of Jesus completely.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote