Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

Some very important discoveries revealing that Obama, just like the Elite and Governments usually do, uses hypnotic mind control techniques in his speeches to gain the power over the people. This is NO "conspiracy theory" but well documented facts that anyone who've ever studied hypnotherapy, psychology and hypnosis like myself can easily see. But it is important that other people whom have not researched/practiced or otherwise been involved with such things get to know about it, how it's done, and the powerful effects it have on people. This is same techniques used by famous mind trick / illusionists / hypnotists such as Derren Brown among others.

OBAMA SECRETLY USING HYPNOTIC METHODS
http://urlPass.com/3ty7

This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama's use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of "hack" hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know. Barack Obama's speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of "conversational" hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. This is similar to famous hypnotist Derren Brown's techniques used in his shows. Obama's speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama's techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document examines Obama's speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients.

Obama's mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because "Obama is the greatest leader of a generation" who simply hasn't accomplished anything, who magically "inspires" by giving speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.

THE FULL STORY: http://urlPass.com/3ty7

- PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS GROUNDBREAKING HUGE DISCOVERY; COPY THIS WHOLE MESSAGE AND SPREAD IT AROUND! POST BULLETINS, ON YOUR WEBSITES, EMAILS, CHATS, NEWS PAGES, FORUMS ; PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! -

-Edward Alexander
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

I believe there was a leader from Germany that used the same techniques in his speeches in the 30's .
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:51 AM   #3
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

I can't seem to get to the link, it keeps jumping to something else.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:06 AM   #4
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

All great speakers have the innate ability to "hypnotize" his/her audience. The implication that Obama is purposely practicing this technique in order to carry out some negative agenda is unsubstantiated and open to much debate. Hypnotism is real as are truly inspirational people ...........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:06 AM   #5
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to break the bubble but unfortunately Obama is already bought and paid for by the same people who put the guys in charge as presidents all the time, so is McCain. You should check out this video, "Obama is not eligible for presidency" at http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...gible-for.html

Nothing different than what was going on with Kerry and Bush - both self admitted members of Skull and Bones.

And yes like someone mentioned same techniques were used by someone else in the 30s, caled Hitler - who also happened to be run by the Illuminati, and guess what, not only do Hitler and Obama share the same mind control techniques, but also same illuminati hand symbol:

Obama's symbol:

Hitler's symbol:

The whole arms and hands symbolises the Pyramid with the All Seeing Eye on top where the hole is between thumbs and index fingers.

Here's some members of the satanic order OTO whom Aleister Crowley was running:

Thought you guys knew that much by now coming in a place like this

Oh and to the guy who had some problem with the link, try this instead should be the direct link: http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...s-methods.html

Also please read this document on mind control and brainwashing in society by governments, media, religious groups etc:

The Battle for your Mind: http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...your-mind.html

-EA

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 10-23-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:51 AM   #6
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

35,000 people from Indiana hypnotized into thinking we can do better.

Don't they know everything is going to be terrible and scary and bad!!! forever!!! if Obama is elected? We have to save them from his evil hypnotic powers!

Last edited by Eli in MI; 10-24-2008 at 04:32 AM.
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:11 AM   #7
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

C'mon- once again reaching. MAYBE some of us NEED TO BE HYPMOTIZED. Good lord, I know I'm not hypmotized, just dis-enchanted for the 100th time. What if he means what he says. We've got absolutely nothing to lose at this point. What is McCain going to do to perserve our well being??? Hmmm........ Seriously, maybe I'm being hoodwinked, but it's sure better then what's been going on the last 8-12 years under republican rule. Trickle down, my a**.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:16 AM   #8
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

ps- I get the implications of PTB politics and both parties are in on it, but I still feel if we can stay in the loop, and on his case, maybe something will change. I know, polyanna etc. but the rabbit hole doesn't seem so appealing right now. Damn it all.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #9
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Oops, sorry.

I'm getting snarky with all these wackos on here. I thought the "Don't they know everything will suck forever?" line would give me away.

Obama '08!

END THE WAR
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #10
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you Eli.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

this thread is pessimistic and unsubstantiated. no one knows what is going through Obama's head right now. Maybe the so-called PTB (i don't like this term very much, but it will have to do) have been trying to brainwash Barack. We all know that Brzezinski is Obama's top foreign CAMPAIGN advisor.

Regardless, Obama is an individual entity capable of transcending all that is as much as anyone else. We should all be praying that Barack is for real and real, tangible change toward the positive is coming...........

be the change you seek...........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #12
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Moved thread.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I'm with you Eli.
Me too dude!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #14
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

With respect
As a hypnotherapist trained in Milton Ericson style and N.L.P.
I can say yes hypnotic and N.L.P techniques are used in politics.

HOWEVER these are also used by the weather men on TV. Busness people, sales persons and lots of others. In otherwords its common practice to get the meassage accross clearly - any message.

N.L.P training is very big buisness.

HOWEVER people still have free will and will act in accordance with that.
Keep in mind that we are all conditioned by our parents society schooling religion.
The trick is to get out of the trance we have allways been in till awakening occours.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #15
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Well we can always hope that for once we get someone who actually have good intentions into office, and I do hope so myself - but we have to be extremely skeptical as well, it will not help to be gullible and think Obama or anyone is here to save us, when seen from a historical point of view. Personally I think, unfortunately, that he is just another puppet in the show working for the same agendas as the ones before him and next to him - including McCain.

There's other questionable things about Obama too, such as his national background: http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...gible-for.html

If anyone have some more information on what is put forth in that video I'd like to hear about it as I've not had the time to look further into it myself or what Obama and his associates says to these claims, if anything.

There IS good out there though, within ourselves and among us, so regardless of the outcome with the election and what agendas the next president got we can spread the goodness, love and insights with eachother and heighten our state of being and the way we experience reality on our own.

Our own outcome, or state of being, do not rely on whomever turns out to be the next President, we are all individuals with great powers on our own to make good triumph within us and around us.

May the inner guide be with you,
-EA
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #16
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, excellent opener Edward Alexander. I tend to think Obama just told the truth.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #17
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Greybeard: Indeed, with a decade worth of experience with hypnotherapy, hynposis, nlp and other psychological tools I know that is true. In fact I used it quite a lot myself many years ago for personal gain when working as a sales man. In later years I'm only using such for helping others or myself and not to manipulate for personal gains.

And with such knowledge comes a great responsibility and power - people do have free will, but they can be programmed to think someone elses will is their will.

Of course, studying these matters on your own and learning more about it will help a great deal, and make you more aware of how widespread such things actuallyy are. That will also help you from getting put under so to speak, at least in most cases.

-EA
Old 10-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT THE HECK I COULD SAY YOUR A REDNECK BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS TO LONG THINK UP SOME MORE HATE
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #19
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

We all do it.

We all copy all kinds of manipulations from parents, friends, teachers, whistleblowers, you name it.

We all function on some level in a hypnotic world and we hypnotize others.

You are a bit more aware, Greybeard is a bit more aware.

And as with all things; it is the intent that makes something " good" or " bad ".

Intentions are an interior experience and how would you know what , for instance, my intention is in writing this post?

You will have to communicate with me, have a real life conversation, on a deeper level then this medium is providing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
Greybeard: Indeed, with a decade worth of experience with hypnotherapy, hynposis, nlp and other psychological tools I know that is true. In fact I used it quite a lot myself many years ago for personal gain when working as a sales man. In later years I'm only using such for helping others or myself and not to manipulate for personal gains.

And with such knowledge comes a great responsibility and power - people do have free will, but they can be programmed to think someone elses will is their will.

Of course, studying these matters on your own and learning more about it will help a great deal, and make you more aware of how widespread such things actuallyy are. That will also help you from getting put under so to speak, at least in most cases.

-EA

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #20
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I read this short book and it is excellent. The NLP and anchoring is valid technique. I highly reccommend that everyone reads this book. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:29 PM   #21
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Rogers2710: Thankyou that was really a great contribution to the thread, you should be proud of yourself Always a joy to see the self-proclaimed peace and love folks coming bashing out the opposite of what they're standing for o_O

Jenny: I think you completely missed the point. Of course we are all "doing it" to some degree, the difference is some are doing it more on purpose and with a planned agenda for what they want to use it for. In the governments, mainstream media & news, etc it is usually done in favor of the same government and leaders and not in favor of the people.

How can you know about someones intentions? Well, looking at a persons past and connections with other people can give you some hints if nothing else, as well as looking at things a person say or does that is more obvious.

If a person is using mentioned techniques for own personal gain by manipulating other people, that person is not one I would prefer to hang out with to put it like that.

Do I know if Obama really use this for any sinister agenda? No I don't, but there's many indications that he do and thus I'd be a bit cautious and skeptical towards him - which I am as you see =)

Greg: Indeed, everyone should read books on NLP, hypnosis, mind control techniques etc - can make you see things in a new perspective. A good place to look is http://www.scribd.com , just type in "Nlp" , "hypnosis", "persuasion", "cold reading", "rapid inductions" , "instant inductions", "mind control", "hypnotherapy" etc for some suggestions. Do the same in http://video.google.com for videos. Oh and those whom have not done so already, look up "Derren Brown" on google videos as well , or youtube for that matter.

Blessings,
-EA

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 10-24-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #22
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: OBAMA's SECRET HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES!

McCain needs to learn a few of these Hypnotic techniques, with less than 12 days I don't know wether it will help him. It seems Palin learn a few hypnotic tecniques herself since she's attracting quite a crowd. No offense but both Palin and Obama are a little more HIP than NOtic MCcain. Look into my eyes vote for Ron Paul Did it work ? I did not think so, oh well better luck next time.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #23
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I think anyone who is an excellent public speaker will naturally have the ability to enthrall as those techniques which you site arent unnatural. I'm not convinced personally that it's as clear cut as some make out this us/elite dichotomy. I think they stab each other in the back plenty. In politics they used to (maybe still do) place magnets around rooms to make crowds more accepting to the message. They want to win. I'm sure McCain knows techniques but he's not as good a public speaker.

In fact McCain might be using hypnosis because when I listen to him talk I start to fall asleep...zzz....zzz....zzzz.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:03 PM   #24
Shellie
Banned

Ok, I'm gonna be a billboard here- read the book "The Gentle Art of Verbal Self Defense".
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Podworld you are right everytime I listen to a McCain speech the same thing happens to me hmmm ZZZZZZzzzzzz I get very very sleeepppyyy.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brainwashing, elections, mind control, obama barack, politics