Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 02:18 PM   #26
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

http://cafeastrology.com/thisweekinastrology.html

This is the site where i get my astrological "weather" reports from. I use the term weather in the sense that - just because it's raining outside doesn't mean your gonna get wet because you might not go outside that day ( if you catch my drift ).

The moon has been having a lot of oppositions and squares these past days and there has been a lot of earthquake activity. Tomorrow should be quiet but the 12th and 13th look busy. As i type this a bird just flapped at my window which is odd.

Look at the table past half way down to the moon's activity over the next few days plus the time of the full moon and you might be able to hone in on some possible times......

All the best
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #27
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANNIE View Post
If you check out this website there have been quite a lot of large earthquakes going off in the past couple of days, particularly around the Australia and New Zealand areas.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
About 12 hours before we get a large quake, I get extremely clumsy and aggitated.......and when I check this site the following day, a 7 or higher has just gone off. Trust what you are feeling!!!
Banannie,
Yesterday, I was feeling unusually extremely exhausted all day to the point of falling asleep on a chair. That has never happened to me. I could hardly get myself up. I felt so heavy.
It could be just me being tired, maybe it's hormonal, but it would be interested if an earthquake did hit.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #28
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

More clues from George Ure today from Urban Survival. three good ones to consider.
Epicenter Location;
1) 32-36 degrees North
2) Place name associated with a "Pun" or Joke.
3) Hyperspacial Sacred Geometry is involved

32 - 36 Degrees goes from the Mexican Border to just above San Luis Obispo ( also known as "SLO" or SLOTOWN.)
Cucamonga is another town within 32 to 36 degrees ( 34 North)
Oxnard is another Pun town at 34 North

Mexicali has more than one clue, It's right on the 32 degree mark, it's name is a contraction of Mexico and California, and as far as the Sacred Geometry is concerned it is sitting right on top of Node 17!
www.crystalinks.com/grids.html
( Bethe Hagen 2006 update planetary grid map) Other notable nodal points include the Bermuda Triangle and the Hawaiian Islands. The Maximum elevation of the area around Mexicali is about 30 feet, most of the area North ( George's clue about damage going north) is at or below sea level, and a shallow low valley extends from the Gulf of California to the Salton Sea, this area is extensively Cultivated it's called the Imperial Valley. Flooding in the Imperial valley also encompasses two more hints, Coastal contours changing, and the land unusable for ten years.
Any thoughts from other Ground Crew Members?
Mizar
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #29
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I was web browsing and saw this:

http://2012planetx.info/archives/217

[Hi, please do not post "naked links", but please do *Edit* your post and include a small description of what the link is about. Thanks, Karen ]

Last edited by Karen; 12-11-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Explain Naked Links
Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #30
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Everything you want to know is in those "free reads" you don't have to purchase anything else - unless you're really interested in in-depth economics information.

I know much more about the business outline of the internet than you would suppose. However, it appears to me, from your comments that you don't or haven't availed yourself of the same free reads that I have, so you would know less about the "time monks" whom you said you "respect."

I would guess that I understand the webbot technology because I understand a bit about linguistics and the consciousness project and Dean Radin's works. It makes perfect sense to me, given those academic parameters. I also know geologists, and the scientific community, and how they "work" in terms of change of paradigm - because I am a university academic (translates to college teacher - just in case you want to know).

What part of the world am I from? Why, sis, why would you want to know? The US, for sure. However, we have a short time to find out how accurate they are or are not this time. The technology has been accurate in the past - rather than argue about this, we can wait and see if it's accurate this time. It's not a long wait - and it's their heads on the line.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Well, all those free reads are to generate "traffic." When you get hooked, you will most likely subscribe. You know nothing about the business outline of the internet.

Yup, Geologists wont understand a thing about Webbot technology because its all "speculation." If you think speculation makes perfect sense to you, then i care not what you do, in your "PERFECT WORLD."

Of coarse they would like to be WRONG on all their predictions, because when the predictions don't happen, NO ONE can blame them.

Who cares what the government tells us. They have become so BIG it doesn't matter anymore. They can tell us anything they want to, and the sheeps will obey.

What part of the world are you from bro?

Last edited by alyscat; 12-10-2008 at 08:41 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #31
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Everything you want to know is in those "free reads" you don't have to purchase anything else - unless you're really interested in in-depth economics information.

I know much more about the business outline of the internet than you would suppose. However, it appears to me, from your comments that you don't or haven't availed yourself of the same free reads that I have, so you would know less about the "time monks" whom you said you "respect."

I would guess that I understand the webbot technology because I understand a bit about linguistics and the consciousness project and Dean Radin's works. It makes perfect sense to me, given those academic parameters. I also know geologists, and the scientific community, and how they "work" in terms of change of paradigm - because I am a university academic (translates to college teacher - just in case you want to know).

What part of the world am I from? Why, sis, why would you want to know? The US, for sure. However, we have a short time to find out how accurate they are or are not this time. The technology has been accurate in the past - rather than argue about this, we can wait and see if it's accurate this time. It's not a long wait - and it's their heads on the line.

alys
Alyscat, where in HPH do you find the "free reads"? is this under "the future" on their home page?

thanks.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #32
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7775038.stm

?????

And the free reads are posted here - it's more like keeping people up to date on the big stuff:
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #33
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Blimey I used to live on West New Britain in a town called Kimbe
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #34
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The significant information from HPH can be found on George Ure's website
http://www.urbansurvival.com
and then the news section. AAMOF, I believe the link is

That's the free read. I've found this week's information quite interesting. When you click on the link, the newer "news" is at the top, and the rest of the week follows below.

Sorry for the delay in responding - was with my dad at the ER all afternoon.
alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
Alyscat, where in HPH do you find the "free reads"? is this under "the future" on their home page?

thanks.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #35
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thursday, 11 December 2008
The Secret Sea

Have you noticed how large the Moon looks? That’s because it is closer to us than usual. At such times, it doesn’t just seem bigger and brighter, it exerts a stronger gravitational pull. The core of the Earth is molten. We may one day discover that this secret sea, deep below our feet, also has tides, governed by lunar phases. Many of my colleagues, aware of all this plus the rare ‘grand cross alignment’ that the Moon will form tomorrow, predict earthquakes or volcanic eruptions soon. And we all anticipate a great surge in the ocean of human emotion.
www.cainer.com

[Hi, please do not post "naked links", but please do *Edit* your post and iinclude a small description of what the link is about. Thanks, Karen - Forum Guidelines http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...ement.php?f=2]

Last edited by Karen; 12-11-2008 at 11:45 PM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #36
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's the free read. I've found this week's information quite interesting. When you click on the link, the newer "news" is at the top, and the rest of the week follows below.

Sorry for the delay in responding - was with my dad at the ER all afternoon.
alys
Thanks so much Ayscat.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #37
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

HPH is not the only source that says an earthquake is likely.
Here's another: http://www.quakeprediction.com/Los%2...rediction.html
I personally gotta give a nod to the HPH guys. Here's an exerpt from Urbansurvival.com that I think should be pointed out.

If the quake(s) do happen, it will be just one more data point that would establish that humans at some level have a way of sensing 'leaks' of future events that have large emotional impacts. This is already pretty well established in science, but most folks don't want to confront it because it might involve reconsidering large portions of personal belief systems where they might discover that 'lie' makes up half of 'belief'.

Something that was suggested is that one of the twin earthquakes could be a rumbling from the population, like - say, if something was to get in the way of Obama taking office. I thought I read it on Urbansurvival, but I can't seem to re-find it for quoting. Here's something that explains the potential tripping point. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/12/prweb1726894.htm:
From that site:
Political scientist Dr. Mary Maxwell reports a dilemma faced by Electoral College members. She said today: "If a candidate makes a fraudulent claim to be eligible for the presidency he violates election laws and in many states." " So far," said Maxwell, "Obama has asked everyone to take his word for it that he meets eligibility. But Electors may take the opposite approach, refusing to cast a ballot for him on Dec. 15th if he obstinately withholds proof of eligibility.""

And then I found this article: The Political Earthquake in Illinois

There's a lot of what-ifs, true - but you have to admit there are a hell of a lot of coincidences surrounding this particular subject to simply dismiss it. I wince when I hear people saying something like 'well, it's their heads on the line if they're wrong'. I don't know about anyone else here, but I kind of enjoy the process of being wrong, so its not like that's an altogether horrible thing to be! Just so long as you're not still clinging to it once you've found its' shortcomings, that is.

When you can see that you were wrong, it releases your grip from that which was holding you from arriving at a more complete truth. And what was true yesterday, wasn't quite enough to make the grade for today. And the same holds true for what we'll uncover tomorrow. These pioneers are sharing their efforts to see a little better than we currently see.

They're all just trying to help. I have to believe that most of these people's motivation in bringing forth offerings like this is because they care. About you. And about me. Kind of like all of you care about what happens to you. Or me. When you take into consideration all of the other things going on right now, it's not too great a stretch of the imagination to see how it all ties into each other. It's crescendoing into...

Well, call it what you will - kind of hard to say its not building though. Stuff is going down. Plain and simple. Things are happening.
Hang on and enjoy the ride. Cuz, every little ting - gonna be alright.
Just go get yourself some food and water, m-kay?
Love and light, y' all.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #38
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

Data mining is fertile territory, but predicting the future is not as interesting as manifesting it through ones deliberate actions, imagine applying that energy toward good vibrations. Think Solaris, our thoughts are powerful actuators, we have more power than we imagine. David Wilcock has a point in staying positive, we do need a "Science of Peace", "we are the time machines" as an English professor of mine would say.

Areas near the pyramids seem to have diminished seismic activity. Instead of one large powerful earthquake occurring, there are hundreds of tiny ones. Also violent weather seems to decrease in the area of the pyramids.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/russian/research.htm

E.F. Schumacker put it aptly, Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction.

Always be prepared for all possibilities and don't ignore problems, but think proactively and don't dwell on thoughts of destruction, you'll only waste your time and help precipitate more problems and complications. Dare to be innovative, data mine solutions too, our imagination has more gravitas than such fleeting possibilities.

Last edited by isotelesis; 12-12-2008 at 06:44 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:52 PM   #39
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Friendly reminder: Please help the moderators, and if you haven't done so, read/review our forum guidelines (link below). Ours are quite standard, as to what helps a public forum run smoothly and have been the guideline norm since the early days of BBS or bulletin board services. Here is one people often don't know about about ...

POSTING ‘NAKED’ LINKS

When sharing outside material with the list, please do it in the form of links with summary paragraphs. Posting long passages (i.e. more than a few short paragraphs) of outside text, regardless of relevance, is prohibited.

We do ask that you either summarize the content of the link in a paragraph of your own words and / or with a single-paragraph excerpt from the text itself. “Naked” links, i.e. links without summary text, should be avoided, as most members do not have the time to blindly research such links.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #40
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Well, all those free reads are to generate "traffic." When you get hooked, you will most likely subscribe. You know nothing about the business outline of the internet.

Yup, Geologists wont understand a thing about Webbot technology because its all "speculation." If you think speculation makes perfect sense to you, then i care not what you do, in your "PERFECT WORLD."

Of coarse they would like to be WRONG on all their predictions, because when the predictions don't happen, NO ONE can blame them.

Who cares what the government tells us. They have become so BIG it doesn't matter anymore. They can tell us anything they want to, and the sheeps will obey.

What part of the world are you from bro?

if you check out the horizon project you will find that scientists investigating using pure science are now turning to look for more metaphysical explanations because the laws of the universe are beyond our science, and sometimes serve us better.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #41
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For all you George Ure fans, he also posts his daily writings in a blog format, which is much cleaner, neater and virtually ad-free.
I think it's much easier on the eyes than the old site.
http://www.urbansurvival.com/blog/

There was a guest on Coast to Coast on 11/20/08, whose earthquake predictions very closely matched that of the Time Monks. He's studied earthquakes for many years, and has probably the best prediction track record than any body. (He even got fired from his government job for predicting earthquakes.)

Quote:
Quake Update
First hour guest, geologist Jim Berkland spoke about earthquakes. There's an 85% probability of seismic activity during the window of Dec. 12 -13th, 2008, due to a full moon and very high tides, he said. Normally active areas such as the West Coast would be the likeliest locations for earthquakes during this time.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:09 AM   #42
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

This all looks very serious but it will have to wait till we're out of here (Seattle) so probably nothing will happen till after the weekend.
We passed through Vancouver country this week and all was very quiet and peaceful as were Mt St. Helens and Mt. Adams.
We'll see.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:36 AM   #43
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

And I looked at the full moon tonight and it looks very normal.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 08:03 AM   #44
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I checked the USGS and there was a 7.0 Eq of the waters of New Zealand, no tsunamis associated with it...on the 9th

MAP 7.0 2008/12/09 06:24:03 -31.060 -177.029 35.0 KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION

There was also a good sized one today... which was very deep, and could result in an "antipolar" (is that the right word...it occurs on the opposite side of the globe) type effect and may be the "twin" Eq the Bots were warning about.

MAP 6.0 2008/12/11 21:40:54 0.112 123.435 143.8 MINAHASA, SULAWESI, INDONESIA

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-12-2008 at 08:14 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #45
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Current global earthquake activity

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Last edited by Carol; 12-12-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #46
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing big yet. I think we'll know, beyond all doubt, when it happens (if it does).
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #47
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

FROM: Dr. Turi's 2008 Moon Power Guide drturi.com (Free Download for remainder of 2008 Moon Power Guide on his site)

WED., THU., FRI., SAT., SUN. – DECEMBER 10, 11, 12, 13, 14:
RULERS — Venus (caring), Mercury (contact) and the Moon (variation).

Environment: Expect surprises and explosions soon. Be aware of fire and keep an eye on the children. Chances are that nature will go berserk soon, so you don’t want to be a victim. She may demonstrate her power with shocking weather. Thousands of people may be forced to relocate, fleeing disasters, flooding or bad earthquakes.

Events: After the Full Moon, electronics may suffer or fail to function properly. This could produce another dramatic air crash. Not a time to take any risks in the air, unless you made reservations during a waxing trend. Expect the beginning or ending of an important portion of your (and other) lives.

Work, Career and Business: Just before Xmas, you may find it difficult to concentrate on your duties. Your mind will wander about the anticipated good times ahead. Deserving hard-working souls will benefit with well-earned bonuses or new opportunities to promote their careers. Mercury will make you think fast, and action will be everywhere. Be aware of the Full Moon’s tension and be ready to change your schedule. Wait for the next new Moon to face important deals.

Partnerships: Some of the people you know will have to move away, or you yourself may decide to relocate to a better place within the next few days. Expect the beginning or ending of important phases of your life and others’ too. Venus will endorse many gatherings with colleagues you have not seen for a long time. Be ready to control your emotions during the Full Moon.

Family and Friends: Expect a brother or a sister to pleasantly surprise you. A friend might show up uninvited and thus affect some of your plans. You may receive an invitation to socialize with some faraway friends or family members; use this opportunity to grow closer to them if you can. Luckily for all of us, this Christmas season will take place in a positive sign (Aquarius) and we are due for some surprises and extraordinary events to celebrate. Against all odds, endure patiently this Supernova window, and enjoy these good old days. Don’t forget that when the Moon becomes full and is waning, things may not go your way. A family member needs your advice. Be willing to consider the issue from his point of view; but avoid emotional involvement or forcing your opinion. Much time will be spent around the children enjoying their Christmas trees. Prepare to enjoy the warmth and the good food of your friends and your family.

Love Affairs: Expect much progress if you are looking for that special person. Some of the people from your past may also become weighty; stand for yourself without guilt. Friends will bring good memories; have fun but don’t get caught up in the nostalgia. If you are a fire or water sign many will try to steal your heart. Have fun, but don’t make any commitment if the person in question was met for the first time after the Full Moon.

Travel and Communication: You will have to run like mad to keep up with all the things you must accomplish. You will stay busy with all this activity and come in contact with interesting people. Combined with the Full Moon trend and a Supernova window expect all sorts of delays, forcing you to think twice as fast. Slow down; be cautious and prudent in your driving, too. Watch for crazy drivers around the city; they might not have read “Moon Power,” so don’t let them hurt you (or your car). Many will fly to faraway places early and will get caught in bad weather or find themselves stuck in congested airports. Keep in mind that Mercury may decide to confuse some electronics and bring chaos. Chain-reaction accidents are very high on the list; be careful out there.

Famous Personalities: A famous person (or his child) will make dramatic news. Expect news about famous or infamous people who have made history. The past will turn alive for a while.

FROM CURRENT NEWSLETTER: Also available at drturi.com under Predictions (although he says these are not predictions but translations of what he calls, the Cosmic Code).

Quote:
DRAGON WINDOW FOR DECEMBER 11, 12, 13, 2008

(*) Beginning/Ending of Important Portion of Life/Forced Relocation/Destructive weather/A new Planned and/or Unplanned Life For Many.

Nature To Strike Hard
New Horizons Following Tragedy
Much to Fall Nothing Made To Last
Tears Pain Death A new Life For Many

Quatrain Written by Dr. Turi 10/21/07

Full Moon — December 12, 2008 in Gemini/Cancer:
Disturbing news about the real estate and general security will plague the media. Expect nature to go completely berserk producing large earthquakes and the possibility of tsunami. This full moon may displace thousands of people. This will cause serious problem in communication and Transportation. Dramatic changes are ahead in the world of the real estate and hostelry industry. Sad news involving serious accidents is also on the way while more planned terrorists attacks and devastating weather is on its way. Many people will also find themselves stranded in airports. The impact of these events will bring on a form of financial death and rebirth for some large corporations who will have to merge to survive. Expect the beginning and ending of very important phases of life where God's order through the Cosmic Code will touch many people in parts of this world directly.

Lunation impact on all signs:

Aries – Be ready to move soon and stat a new life. You should not worry about some career difficulties and news from the mail and a deal or a trip gets you worried.
Taurus - Trouble with a family member a contract will worry you don’t sign anything now.
Gemini - Stress coming from your past, finances and a business or emotional partner is burdensome.
Cancer – Let go of your past a new life is calling you. Avoid eating under stress. The stars will touch your life directly, be ready!
Leo - A friend and a new endeavor will worry you, stay clear from guilt and secret love affairs..
Virgo - A change of career bring stress at home, a friend or a group is a problem, be patient.
Libra - The mail or telephone may bring you sad news from faraway or your career, be tough changes are needed.
Scorpio - Expect a restructure of your finances and a form of death soon. Trouble from foreigners or foreign land could bug you.
Sagittarius - Don’t take any chances with your partners or traveling just yet investments are stressful.
Capricorn - Eliminate all guilt to bring about better work and health and be ready for stress with some partners.
Aquarius - Love and children matters won't go well for a while, just be patient. Sad news from home don’t let it affect your health.
Pisces - Your home life brings stress, you may have to move soon, love life or the kids needs attention.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 12-12-2008 at 07:43 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #48
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Giant Wave Impact - Pacific ocean

December 9th: A huge wave has hit a Papua New Guinea island, submerging buildings and causing widespread damage but no casualties. The giant wave hit Kavieng, on the New Ireland province, late on Tuesday and there were reports of a similar surge hitting PNG’s north-eastern coast province of East Sepik. Details remain sketchy but one witness told AAP the water surge hit late this afternoon and disaster teams are now working through the damage. “The wave took out the hospital and the east coast road of New Island,” local resident Nessie Amos said. “The hospital’s equipment was washed out but patients were saved and taken to another hospital,” she said. “There were no casualties but major damage was caused to the hospital and everything was washed out.” Amos said one small island off Kavieng, Tents, is mostly under water and villagers have been moved to the neighbouring island of Emirau. Government officials held a press conference in Wewak earlier this evening.)
No mention as to where the wave originated..

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #49
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

Urban Survival is a fantastic site.
yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #50
Jebins
Avalon Senior Member