Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default The power of human mind, the power of human heart...

If with our thoughts we can avert any calamity, why don't we all do it. Let's create together a beautiful picture of August/September 2009. Then let's all focus on that picture. If we all do it, it will come true!! It is worth trying. Let an Avalonian with a talent which depicts a picture with words, do it. We'll read the post, recreate the image in our heads and focus on it. let's do something together here.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The power of human mind, the power of human heart...

Let us not fool ourselves!

The unrighteous ways of our worldliness have been tolerated for a long time so as people will turn right and ease the transition to a better world for all

Turn right - Be good - Repeat a Name of God -

What is bound to happen will happen for the Betterment of Man - for the Sake of the Saints - for the Blood of the Martyrs - for the Tears of the Angels - for the Patience of the Meek - for the Wrath of the Archangels - for the Beauty of the Heavens

Long has Life on earth been Disregarded - Spiritual Values made a laughing matter - Sacredness Desecrated

Evil cannot Persist - Truth and Beauty will Triumph

Remember the Name of God
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The power of human mind, the power of human heart...

This is a really good idea.... I will visualise stability and safty...

if this event ,that is maybe a possability, is man made then I dis-empower with peaceful thoughts...and if it is cosmic and part of the shift either polar or dimentional then I send it light and visualise all the humans/aliens/animals on the planet in a vast ball of protective light .... and feel the oppertunity for co-operation and bonding that it may bring... and I'm adding a nice big bottle of champaign to my food and water stash.... to toast the new Earth that we are ushering in....and I'm going to drink it right at the point were things start to get rough...
Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote