Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alaska

Please list all Alaska locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Christina Sila
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alaska

Greetings fellow Project Avalon members. Christina here, posting from Anchorage Alaska. By trade I'm a project manager with a local construction company, by spirit a co-creator of reality. What say you we join in community to help one another transition with the challenging times ahead?
Christina Sila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
LearningToFly
Avalon Senior Member

Hi!

I'm in Homer.

I have a background as a registered nurse. Currently I have a private bodywork practice and a big garden.

I'm involved in Event Temples.

http://eventtemples.com/

Nice to see someone here!
Tonnie
LearningToFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:29 AM   #4
Christina Sila
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Tonnie~ Have you read the recent interview with “James” of Wingmakers? I find the interview quite provocative and am willing to test the recommended breath patterns for new insights. Also, in reading about Wingmakers and Event Temples, I was reminded that you mentioned involvement with Event Temples. What’s your impression of the above mentioned interview, and has it changed your understanding of who and what you really are in any way?

Cheers from the balmy city of Anchorage where our lovely snow is fast melting away in the unseasonably warm temperatures.
Christina Sila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
LearningToFly
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Christina,

It was nice to see the notice for this thread in my email this morning.

After all the rain yesterday it finally settled into a nice snowstorm in the evening so this morning is filled with a covering of crunchy snow that makes walking on the ice a bit easier!

I honestly haven't been reading this forum for awhile but a friend sent me the interview file almost immediately after it was posted. I'm on my second reading and hubby is getting through his first reading, which, btw, is his first time to actually read any of the WM, Lyricus, or EVT material. Daughter read it also.

A little history for me if you will. I "found" the first WingMakers website in 1999 and have been hooked ever since. And maybe that is all I will say at this time.

This is a fascinating interview especially coming near the end of the "eleven year" period of material release. I know it frustrates many people that James throws out different time lines, names and definitions but I see it as part of the game. You can see the connections if you are looking.

Right now the two things that have really hit chords with me on my second read through this morning (I'm on about page 25 or so) are:

"Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on any, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change."

This has been on my mind for years with the feeling of inadequacy to actually name what it is I want because it gets so clouded with all the confusing things from all the power struggle in the world around us. For me this has been the case any way.

James goes on to say, and this is the important point that I found so beautiful this morning:

"The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years."

The second piece is about the Quantum Moment (the second part of answer 6) which I think I read through pretty quickly the first time because I was fascinated by the Quantum Pause breath technique because it fit into what I have been doing for years. I'm not going to say anything about it right now because I find I must move into my next Quantum Moment of the day.

You know, I think it has changed my understanding in the way that you change direction as you are hiking up a mountain full of switchbacks. Thank you, Christina, for that question. And I would like to ask the same of you "has it changed your understanding of who and what you really are in any way?"
LearningToFly is offline   Reply With Quote