Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default I KNOW WHAT I SAW - A UFO documentary

(a synopsis)
I KNOW WHAT I SAW, a 2009 documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe. Director, James Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C.: Air Force Generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries tell stories that, as Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated, "will challenge your reality".

Their accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy is to confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers. I KNOW WHAT I SAW exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those involved at the highest level.

Fox has won the support of several key media, government and military personnel, and has made numerous television and radio appearances including:

Larry King Live (CNN) appearances
7/16/07 11/9/07 11/18/07 1/24/08 7/8/08 7/18/08 8/21/09

Anderson Cooper 360° (CNN) appearance
11/12/07

ABC Nightline appearance
7/6/07

Dateline NBC appearance
5/18/08

George Noory's Coast to Coast Radio

Additionally, because of the strength of his ratings and the high level of interest from his audience, Larry King has indicated to James Fox an interest in promoting I KNOW WHAT I SAW. With the worldwide unrelenting UFO fascination and the phenomenal success of fictional UFO films, it is high time for an up-to-date documentary about UFOs for worldwide release.

It is all on YouTube, starting here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjDP576uXw

Last edited by KathyT; 12-27-2009 at 09:23 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:12 AM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I KNOW WHAT I SAW - A UFO documentary

You can also see the whole thing in one piece here:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/31098/I_Know_What_I_Saw/

This is very well done. I send this link around to people who are interested in learning about the ET presence and are just getting started on the subject.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"i know what i saw", ufo