Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default How’s your group doing?? R U winning?

How’s your group doing??

OK, just wondered how you are all doing with your groups?

After reading the paradigm series by George Green a few years back and various other messengers out there spreading the word. I often wondered how on earth I would complete my task. And I must say that I have found it very difficult at times. I take my hat off to all of you who are out there in the front line. ie David Icke ,Bill and Kerry, George Green, ect ect to name a few.

I don’t know how your group has faired but I have found that my group has had a brick wall surrounding them. And I mean that almost literally. Whilst out partying/socializing and spreading the word so to speak, I have been ridiculed and called an ******** to the extent that a couple of times I have thought perhaps it’s easier to stay in slumberland and in that loop. But you know what it’s like, once awake you have a path to follow. You cannot turn back.

Anyway slowly slowly I have been chipping away and the wall has been crumbling down. It has been a slow process but I can now see the fruits of my efforts. People are starting to ask more questions. They are beginning to realize that all is not quite right. I have also introduced a few of more spiritual books within my wifes book clubs, So the information seeping through will get into the lives of them thus opening up discussion areas that otherwise would have been confined to ‘Novel’ type books. So discussion now is expanding further afield. Questions are being asked!

I suppose it’s difficult to take your thoughts elsewhere whilst in Novel land. (don’t get me wrong a good novel can do wonders to your imagination depending on the storyline!!)

Ohhhh how the PTW have done a bloody good job hey!

Well, if you are lucky enough to be gifted with an already spiritual/awakened group you are very blessed. It makes your job a whole lot easier. To those that have brick walls to penetrate I would like to say don’t give up on what you’re here to do. You have been given this task because you are one of the best. (That’s not to say that we all have our tasks to complete and all are difficult in there own way.) Don’t be afraid of ridicule or being shunned by friends as every little spark helps to open up the imagination. You might not realize but that little spark could turn into a towering inferno!!!... Who knows perhaps you might have awakened the next David Icke!! And don’t worry if you cannot express fully the big picture, just throw in little teasers and plant a seed here and there. Sooner or later that seed will grow. It will prise there mind open a little.

"Stand in your full presence and emanate your divine essence. In this manner and know other, you will have the power to effect another’s choice to do the same. Your spirit will pave way to a smooth transition and eventual destined conclusion".

Remember slowly slowly catchy monkey. YOU WILL WIN. Truth always wins eventually.

Soooo,

How’s your group doing?? Have you had an easy ride or rough ride??

And any hints or advise to help us along the way?

And don't be shy!!!

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-07-2009 at 09:19 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How’s your group doing?? R U winning?

from 'Viking' .... "Remember slowly slowly catchy monkey."

Yes that is the truth.

Because monkey see monkey do.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, my 74-year-old father believes 75% of what I am telling him....of course I can't tell him everything, he wouldn't believe me for sure..he is my greates success, because of his age...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

viking its like growing veg, you plant a seed, let it germinate without interferance, water it now and again, then step back to see what happens, otherwise people think one is bats
the tribe of folk (family and friends) i have in my life are at represented at both ends of the scale and all the shades of grey in between, it doesnt worry me that some are slill compleatly comatosed, i love them anyway, and when it comes to it i'll be there for any that may need my help.
i know you feel like this sometimes but they are for their own reasons, you can only wake up a person if they want too,
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
viking its like growing veg, you plant a seed, let it germinate without interferance, water it now and again, then step back to see what happens, otherwise people think one is bats
t
bou x
exactly! and it is the only way....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like you two so far have had an easy ride...

viking
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

"slowly slowly catchy monkey" Is that some kind of munky joke? hehe
Seriously I have yet to manifest a group, it's just little ole me out here in lala land. My own daughters think I am a nutjob and I am perfectly ok with that
"Just because I'm crazy doesn't make me wrong" It is very hard to argue with this kind of logic Plus I think they are a little scared to try. Smiling and nodding go much further when I am on a rant and roll.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I'm surprised I haven't had a bit more input with this thread!!

Perhaps people aren't waking up as many as I thought...where are all the lightworkers?

viking
Old 12-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Well, initially i think that you are It! Viking. It sure felt like that thirty years ago for me. And for many many years, apart from one or two friends, I was definitely cuckoo!! Anyway, after all these years I am happy to say that all this stuff is catchy. My family and most of my friends are now right into the spiritual stuff and know whats going on!

When my son-in-law joined the Ramtha School my daughter was absolutely amazed. I said to her "Yes, its a bit like me telling you that your father has taken up ballet dancing!!!! LOL

Its a very pleasant experience having your family in syc with you where formerly they considered you 'away with the fairies'!!

Love

Carmen

Ps Although now, we have not 30 years for friends and family to 'catch-on'!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Just getting started.
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote