Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #251
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
here is what david wilcox says about 10-14:

POSTSCRIPT: OCTOBER 14TH
...A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet... The truth of the extraterrestrial presence, and how it works with us, is a lot more interesting and beneficial for everyone on Earth than the idea of ETs coming in for a massive ‘bailout’ of our corrupt political system on October 14th.....
I love David and I follow his blog very closely. He's one of the most intelligent and well-versed beings in society today, with the possible exception of Terrence McKenna (I know he's dead, but he is indisputably more of an influence today than he ever was during his life).

Because of the inaccuracy of the information in the above quote, I believe David is misinformed about the aspects connected to this event. Here's a quote from "2008-10 Hotline.doc" which is available at http://www.cosmicawareness.com/:

Quote:
More Reasons Why First Contact is Important at this Time

The most important point however, is that humanity at this stage become aware of the possibility, indeed, the probability of first contact, that it is on the books, that it is planned and that the reasons for first contact at this time are to help open up the minds, expand the consciousness of mankind to matters much greater than that which they amuse themselves with now by which they are misled by those powers that be, to see that there is more in heaven and on earth than has been dreamt of by the denizens of this lower dimensional region, that it is time for mankind to move forward in its destiny, to expand its awareness of what is, embracing greater truths, greater possibilities. Thus it is that the proposed first contact of October 14th is important in and of itself for it suggests of course that there are greater forces,
greater agencies out there that are ready to show themselves and that the individual must not become preoccupied with a date or who is staging the event, but rather that mankind itself has finally reached a point of consciousness that can allow such an event to occur, allow such a shift in consciousness to occur, and that if it does not happen exactly on the date predicted, that it is seen that the event is still imminent, that it is still on the books, that it is still the plan, and that it will indeed happen.
I think that anyone who wants to continue further discussion of this issue needs to read that document which was so graciously linked to by NeoEmc2.
There is NOTHING in the literature linked directly to Blossom or the Federation of Light that says anything about saving us or destroying the new world order, so to reference those kinds of remarks shows a lack of information about the subject.

Also this point is darned interesting:

Quote:
But it was felt that first and foremost it would be enough to simply show such a vessel in a non-threatening manner and that this would help many come to terms with the event, preparing them for actual contact with extraterrestrial beings. This Awareness indicates that it is recognized by the Galactic Federation that great panic might ensue, that many may find such an occurrence, such an event as so challenging that they will not be able to handle it and in an attempt to prevent mass hysteria, it has been felt by the Galactic Federation, the Federation of Light, that a peaceful demonstration of their existence was needed and by this, it was felt that merely appearing in the skies over that state of Alabama would be enough at this point and that it would be followed up after several weeks with actual first contact.

What is also planned is that many will start to have a deep connection with the extraterrestrial galactic representatives, in other words, that there will be heightened conscious awareness, contact happening at
an individual level with many individuals worldwide. Contact not simply of an alien appearing in someone's room manifesting in this way, but rather contact at those deeper levels of consciousness, messages, many many messages being given to many individuals who are sensitive enough to receive such communication, who will be able to speak to many around them, to prepare many around them. Thus it is seen that the period between the first sighting and appearance of the alien vessel and actual first contact will be a period of preparation, of preparing the ground, of preparing individuals, of preparing the human community for actual first contact, that this is seen as a very important step and that there are many many individuals whose life purpose it was, star beings, who chose physical incarnation, who will come into their own, who will finally step into their purpose, and that purpose is to act as intermediaries, to act as ambassadors for the star nations peoples, those beings who are ready to present themselves.
I find it quite appropriate that there "will be a period of preparation, of preparing the ground...."

Go with Love.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #252
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
It is like I said. These entities are supposed to be evolved advanced beyond us. And they have been near us for thousands of years. So I assume they know us intimately. Therefore they are able to predict the events that would unfold if they introduce themselves as is promised at least as well as we do.

Since they are higher evolved and technologically superior there are alternatives that they can pursue. If intervention is required. Intervention can be accomplished covertly. The reason they reveal to all the people is because they want all the people to be aware.

They will have made a moral judgment whether the risk of damage they cause is acceptable compared to the beneficial effects. And they will have decided on the wisest course of action measured against their moral judgement.

If this unfolds, we will be able to experience the effects first hand. We can already make predictions like I did. Mankind is not a mystery.

So the events that are to unfold are a direct measurement of their moral code. If mass panic erupts and chaos ensues then they will have predicted this and found this acceptable. Ask your self who benefits most from the events that occur. And you know whose side they are on.

Whatever they say, do or claim to be is irrelevant when their actions speak clearly for them.

To answer your question. I would be satisfied if they handle us with the utmost delicacy and care. If they minimize contact to what is required to minimize the shock. If they explain through channels without immediately exposing themselves completely. And if their actions do not result in chaos and pain for mankind. I would not be completely trusting yet until I meet them face to face and am able to "read" them..

In any relationship you require a period of building trust. Why would this be different?
I must say I agree with this 100%, Ali Quadir. If they are indeed evolved and benevolent we will know it by the fruit of their actions. Most channeled messages are very clear on this. It is crucial to "them" and this mission that their "first impression" is one of Peace and Love. panic/fear is the last thing they and we want. It might be unavoidable in some isolated cases, but overall I don't see it happening. That is also why they have stated that the date 14th october is not absolutly set in stone, but we are very close to this thing manifesting.

Just like many of the native indians could not actually see/percieve the Spanish ships as they appraoched their shores, so many people will "refuse" or be "unable" to see/percieve this event at first. Somewhat evolved beings with an open mind will be the first to really see this event (just like the Shamans were the first to see the conquistadors). Many such beings are already seeing it in the continuum as the Shamans probably did also. Only this time it will be good news for the "natives" and not bad. It will serve as one gigantic wake up call for a lot people. Many things are happening simultanously these days. We are moving towards some sort of apex and shift. All the small streams of truth are about to unite into one roaring river of Truth. We are finally becoming mainstream in other words. There is excitement in the air. People are going crazy in all sorts of ways. Breaking free from the prison. It is great to be alive and kicking it!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #253
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
As time went on i began to think seriously about it all and remembered that information was made to me about a holographic alien space ship being put out to the public to put the fear factor in to the masses.
The scenario of : The masses asking governments to save them from ET's.
Which inevitable puts the masses into there hands(governments) and so the control continues.
Imagine the hysterior, our governments taking control, rounding people up for safe places etc;
The document which I mentioned in the above post also addresses this fear:

Quote:
It’s Possible the Dark Powers May be Using Holographic
Projection so they can Manipulate the Situation

Another event that must be considered is that it is the dark powers themselves that are trying to cash in on that which is known by humanity, that an event of this nature is due to happen. That there is suspicion here around the event, for if these beings, the Galactic beings do not show themselves there is always the possibility that this event is staged, that this could be a holographic projection, for the powers-that-be are also aware of the intent of the Galactic forces to present themselves and to shock the psyche of humanity, to awaken it to new possibilities. But it is still seen that if those powers that be are the initial force behind this event, that it is a holographic projection by them so that they can manipulate the situation, and in their thinking cut the Galactic Federation off at the pass. If this is so, it will still turn against them. Even though they may claim this or that, claiming them to be an enemy to mankind, part of the terrorist operation, trying to deny this reality, it is seen that the mere event will mark a transition point, a point where consciousness will be so deeply affected that it will open itself up, expand the horizons of possibility, opening to even a greater belief in the presence of extraterrestrials. And that this too will be positive in its effect, that it will open up the door even further to a true first contact in the event that this is a staged event, in the event that the individual who has made the claims has been misdirected, has even been used to create a scenario that is not what she thinks it is, thus it is that there are many variables indeed in this scenario.
Fear is not a "bad" thing. Do not fear fear. I'm afraid. All the time. And I accept that. I'm ok with it. I feel compassion for my ignorance and feel grateful for the opportunity to live through that which I fear.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #254
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

A couple of things that need to be said:

1) Technology exists that can make thoughts or words appear in your mind

2) Technology exists that can make you feel blissful and loving

3) Technology exists that can make you think you see a giant spaceship

Just keep it in mind.

-Wolf
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #255
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE: It May Not Be Happening in Alabama!

I just came across this update on Blossom's website:

Quote:
Blossom there is a big Table over Australia taking up the majority of the country, I thought it was some glich, but zoom down Alabama hill, Alabama Road, go into the picture on the road and pan up, You are going to be very surprised, Not only is it in that pitures it's in every one over the country, i checked out 10 pictures and looked up in the sky I'm so blown away right now, and so excited. I hope more people will start to really listen and do they're research. I'm very grateful to be alive to witness this kind of an Event. I also have this on my Blog if you all would like to take a look. http://timewave2012.blogspot.com.

Check out google map's perspective on Alabama Hill, Australia (which is where Blossom lives by the way, considering the "in the south of you hemisphere" statement). Zoom in and look at the street view of Alabama Road. Now look up.

This is a big one! Spread the word, lovers!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:26 AM   #256
Souther
Avalon Senior Member

Does it really matter if they come or not? Will you still help your brother/sister if they don't show?

If they do, WONDERFUL! We can use the help in enlightening the rest. Other than that, it doesn't matter whether they appear or not. WE are the ones we have been waiting for, not "them".

We have the power to help ourselves and that is exactly what we WILL do.

Our welfare is not "their" responsibility. It is ours alone.

Accept yourself and know your power!

My love to all of you.

"Souther"
Souther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #257
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Just like many of the native indians could not actually see/percieve the Spanish ships as they appraoched their shores, so many people will "refuse" or be "unable" to see/percieve this event at first.
There are a few problems with this insight... Even IF this myth is true. People have not been able to trace it back beyond the what the bleep movie.

First of all, the shamans had seen other boats. In fact the natives living near the beach obviously had their own boats.These spanish boats were simply bigger and had a house on them.

Second, natives from other places have had no problem recognizing boats, air planes and other devices from the west even if they had never seen them before. They were all kinds of things, frightened, angry or just interested. But they did see these things.

Third, this effect has never been scientifically reproduced documented or in any way made plausible. Now I know it's bad practice to use the S word. But they do make some good points occasionally.

As a trained psychologist I do believe the filter exists. But it is after the event. It does not filter out the experiences. It removes them from memory afterwards. In fact the experiences themselves are pretty much unfiltered, it is the meaning we attribute to the experiences that is filtered and edited and usually after the fact.

To me the question is not so much if this is true or not. But why you are so intent on believing in the truth in it. I'm not saying you're wrong. We will know if you are in less than two weeks. But I have seen not a flicker of doubt in your mind. Maybe you assume that you can "Cause" this to happen. But let me assure you, if you can I would have done it 10 years ago. Because in 96 I was in your position. And paranormal events and synchronicities were erupting all around me. Since then a lot of people have made the same mistakes. And again the mistake is not in that they're not coming. They might be, I cannot pretend to look into the future. The mistake is not being open minded towards the alternatives.

You're really only being open minded to one single outcome here... Some would call that close minded. But I'll just call you a shaman who right now can't see a boat.

Now let me repeat that I'm probably a lot crazier than you are. I knew about ufo's and aliens when I was 8 years old because I "telepathically spoke with an alien" myself... Regularly... I learned all about interstellar travel about what were supposed to be "my people" and how this all worked. I knew about the 2012 event and the arrival of "my people" shortly after. And so the first excuse I had I made the same mistake you're making now. That excuse came in the form of the internet and the discovery that others had had the same experiences as me. I let my desire come before my judgment. And so I believed in 1996 that the world was about to go into chaos and stay there for a good 20 years.

I don't know about the truth in it all. Synchronistic psychic experiences do not always imply truth is around the corner. This is a multi dimensional universe and you are a multi dimensional entity. You might as well be connecting with an alternative reality.

I'm not trying to be negative, or judgmental. I just think you're setting yourself up to get hurt. And I don't want that. A large part of me still hopes you're right by the way. I too want to go home. But even if a craft shows. We must remain critical and judge their intent carefully. The universe is not a friendly place. Everyone keeps yapping about terrans. But really, 95% of them are good people.

Namaste
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:23 AM   #258
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the new Project Camelot Miriam Delicado interview, last night.

It has relevance to the October Event....

Miriam specifically mentions August - November 2008 as a special time.
October 14 + is not mentioned, as such.....but I definitely made the
link.

I my opinion the things she talks about....ie the tall blond beings,
that imparted information to her, when they took her into their craft.
The 'coming times' the awakening/coming out of a large number of
people....it all fits in for me.

She says that the race of blond beings said they would only come,
and visit earth in a significant way, if there was GREAT danger for all
of us, and all the earth.

So....IS there great danger? It sure feels like it. But on the other
hand we have this awakening/strengthening process going on
RIGHT NOW.

My God, people.....we could actually be trying to save the planet,
and change the earths potential futures with the October Event.

That's why it feels so important. Why people are getting into it so
quickly and deeply. Why I'm getting energy rushes when I tune into
it .....why I'm getting them now as I type.

Have no doubt....what is going on now is very significant.

I HIGHLY reccommend the Miriam Delicado interview. Project Camelot.
It is one and a half hours long...but worth every minute of our attention.

Hold steady guys....just keep focused....feel joy...KNOW your power.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #259
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
There are a few problems with this insight... Even IF this myth is true. People have not been able to trace it back beyond the what the bleep movie.

First of all, the shamans had seen other boats. In fact the natives living near the beach obviously had their own boats.These spanish boats were simply bigger and had a house on them.

Second, natives from other places have had no problem recognizing boats, air planes and other devices from the west even if they had never seen them before. They were all kinds of things, frightened, angry or just interested. But they did see these things.

Third, this effect has never been scientifically reproduced documented or in any way made plausible. Now I know it's bad practice to use the S word. But they do make some good points occasionally.

As a trained psychologist I do believe the filter exists. But it is after the event. It does not filter out the experiences. It removes them from memory afterwards. In fact the experiences themselves are pretty much unfiltered, it is the meaning we attribute to the experiences that is filtered and edited and usually after the fact.

To me the question is not so much if this is true or not. But why you are so intent on believing in the truth in it. I'm not saying you're wrong. We will know if you are in less than two weeks. But I have seen not a flicker of doubt in your mind. Maybe you assume that you can "Cause" this to happen. But let me assure you, if you can I would have done it 10 years ago. Because in 96 I was in your position. And paranormal events and synchronicities were erupting all around me. Since then a lot of people have made the same mistakes. And again the mistake is not in that they're not coming. They might be, I cannot pretend to look into the future. The mistake is not being open minded towards the alternatives.

You're really only being open minded to one single outcome here... Some would call that close minded. But I'll just call you a shaman who right now can't see a boat.

Now let me repeat that I'm probably a lot crazier than you are. I knew about ufo's and aliens when I was 8 years old because I "telepathically spoke with an alien" myself... Regularly... I learned all about interstellar travel about what were supposed to be "my people" and how this all worked. I knew about the 2012 event and the arrival of "my people" shortly after. And so the first excuse I had I made the same mistake you're making now. That excuse came in the form of the internet and the discovery that others had had the same experiences as me. I let my desire come before my judgment. And so I believed in 1996 that the world was about to go into chaos and stay there for a good 20 years.

I don't know about the truth in it all. Synchronistic psychic experiences do not always imply truth is around the corner. This is a multi dimensional universe and you are a multi dimensional entity. You might as well be connecting with an alternative reality.

I'm not trying to be negative, or judgmental. I just think you're setting yourself up to get hurt. And I don't want that. A large part of me still hopes you're right by the way. I too want to go home. But even if a craft shows. We must remain critical and judge their intent carefully. The universe is not a friendly place. Everyone keeps yapping about terrans. But really, 95% of them are good people.

Namaste
Ok, my friend. You just lost me again, and this time for good. Thanks for saving me though, now I won't get all hurt and sad. I have heard about "saved by the bell", but never heard of "saved by the shrink"

Last edited by Sanat; 10-03-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #260
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I wanted to share an experience with you. I was reading this thread and decided to listen to some music. I was listening to the song "Savin' Me" by Nickleback and tears started to stream down my face. If interested I am posting the lyrics to the song. I cannot explain my reaction because I am a very strong person but I thought I would share the experience. Here are the lyrics...

Savin' Me lyrics

Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus:]
Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me
Say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you
Come please I'm callin'
And all I need from you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus]

Hurry I'm fallin'

All I need is you
Come please I'm callin'
And oh, I scream for you
Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin', I'm fallin'

[Chorus]

Hurry I'm fallin'
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #261
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Ok, my friend. You just lost me again, and this time for good. Thanks for saving me though, now I won't get all hurt and sad. I have heard about "saved by the bell", but never heard of "saved by the shrink"
I am sorry Sanat... I never found you to lose you, or lost you to find you. All that was in your mind. When we agree we agree when we do not we do not. It's not a matter of choosing sides.

Enjoy yourself.

LadyGolfer, me thinks you released surplus energy. And that feels great. The experience can be really liberating.. I cry to good music all the time.. Its not about being strong or weak its about being free to allow yourself to express. Fun lovin criminals for the win !!
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #262
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual

This is how the "E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual" defines the term "Alien". A must read for all those that fear an "alien invasion":

Alien

Quote:
The people of this planet have expressed a certain neurotic fear about an alien invasion. That fear has been triggered by a nagging sense that in a limitless universe there just might be other intelligent life. In a typically xenophobic and self-serving response, governments are arming against what they already know to be true. This, of course, is not general knowledge but, in paternalistic systems of government, important information is never general knowledge. In the name of national security, the acts of government are often hidden from the governed. This statement is not to make you paranoid or stir you to political revolt; it is simply to demonstrate to you the behavior of an alien and the meaning of the term.

You need not scour the skies for evidence of an alien invasion. Look around you instead. Look at those who are peddling fear, vending death, and poisoning the planet. Look at those who hide the truth so that the power they have derived from lying will not be threatened. And look at those sadly separated beings that have the audacity to gaze out upon the created universe, wondering if there could possibly be anyone else out there, all the while arming just in case there is. This is the alien invasion you worry about, the one you externalize and fear. It is also the one that surrounds you and the one you have been living out for thousands of years.

There is no point in fearing an invasion of alien, since the invasion has already happened and the aliens are already here. You would be better advised to fear that no true intelligence will ever show up or this planet. And you would be even better advised not to fear anything at all.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #263
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

she says that they haven't made it public where they are going to appear. sounds pretty suspicious to me. why not make it public so that plenty of people will be able and ready to record the event after all isn't it supposed to make an impact? I guess we will find out. I bet a shiney abraham lincoln that they will either find an excuse to not come or they will appear in some out of the way place like alabama ice hole in the antartica.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #264
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot even fathom that people are taking this seriously. I take this with a huge rock of sea salt.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #265
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

These channelers could be channeling what remote viewers (that are still working for the NWO gang) are sending them. But on the flipside of this why would they announce it before hand. I thought the plan was sudden alien invasion without forewarning. Me thinks four possible outcomes:

1. Nothing happens
2. They come and "save" us.
3. They come and harvest and/or enslave us.
4. Its a hologram and we get dooped AGAIN.

So far, sounds like #4. Meltdown on the 7th. 7+7=14. Aliens on the 14th. Sounds familiar to wilcocks august thingy. We all know how these reptilians are about their timing and all.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #266
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEyourA

Youtubeyourass21 uploads plenty of videos on youtube and is yet another person on this plane that's become aware/awakened during the past year-comforting to know that there are awakenings happening as we speak!Have a listen to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OmRM18bW1M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROsA40Te-E
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #267
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

LOL... 2000 mile long space craft...

Darth is returning with the deathstar
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #268
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!, FIRST POSSIBLE UFO CONTACT ON OCTOBER 14TH, 2008. yourTUBEy

I wonder would this huge craft be the one riding the rings of Saturn?
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #269
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

just so folks realize, there are many oct 14 threads. we should try and consolidate topics.

keep in mind to search the forums

if you see a news item since many other people usually do before you do so we end up with multiple threads in different areas and people have to bounce between 3 or 4 threads on the same topic.

just my 2 cents.

clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #270
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

all i heard was more of the same. it's easy to come up with a speech when so many others have taken advantage of this supposed date. why hide yourself behind sunglasses if this "revelation" is to occur? really?

...maybe i'll make a video myself. that would be fun.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:23 AM   #271
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting thread from a David Icke forum:

The spelling is not too great, didn't take the time to correct it.

Quote:
The oppressive aliens are very capable of simulating a 'second coming' to deseive Humans to succume to their will and to be totally subserviant-so beware. We cold also be persuded to see these aliens to be the savours of mankind which would totally imprison us.

There is no race better than us we are all equal, we need to realise who we are. The Andromadens consider us Earthlings royalty because we are the only ones in our galaxy who can make the claim to having the genetics that we have and the possibilities and capabilities of doing what we can do as a race, we're the only ones! Even the amount of emotions we have sets us appart from all the other Humans in the Galaxy.

The Andromedans say they dont know if we can change to save ourselves, but if we are sincear in making the effort to evolve they will meet us half way. But they are not going to come in here and do all the work for us!

The spelling is not great, but here is the rest of the thread:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=279589
And the last line from the Andromedans, I love it:

The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime.

With Peace and Love in Mind

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-11-2008 at 12:01 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #272
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

What kind of annoys me is that some people have it in their head that this is an invasion or the other wordly beings are here to "save" us. In all the channeled info I have read, it has been stated that they will just appear in the sky for many to see. There also have been mentions of sending postive vibrations/energy to those on Earth and that's all they intend to do. Have I collated this correctly?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #273
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
What kind of annoys me is that some people have it in their head that this is an invasion or the other wordly beings are here to "save" us. In all the channeled info I have read, it has been stated that they will just appear in the sky for many to see. There also have been mentions of sending postive vibrations/energy to those on Earth and that's all they intend to do. Have I collated this correctly?
Bill "the Doctor"
Yea, I think so. The problem is that many people have "brainwashed" themselves by indulging in all sorts of darkside "dire predictions". And now a dark/hidden part of them in reality wants to see these things actually manifest to satisfy "morbid curiosity" and also their ego so that they can "be right" about what will happen. A more complete/evolved "lightworker" will never lend his energy to the dark in any way, shape or form. Even in the midst of great chaos one can still "hold the pole" and see beyond the chaos in order to help manifest the good/New that will grow out of the collapse of the old. (As for the "alien invasion" part see my post above).

I strongly recommend that people read the "E.T. 101 - The Cosmic Instruction Manual" from A to Z to really understand what is going on, and to get out of denial. The amount of questions you have should be somewhat reduced after reading that. It is also the most fun "book" I have read in a long time! It's dark/gallow humor is right on the button for this mission...

Last edited by Sanat; 10-04-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #274
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

After reading much of this channelled info, I'm very much of the opinion that it is not real but a figment of Blossom's imagination.

What she, in my opinion, is channeling is really her own inner thoughts and hopes about what she wants to happen. Read the messages, they are just too lovey dovey and human. Too "we will show you the way to ascend", too I dunno, just too perfect.

If Aliens come on October 14th as predicted, with pretty much Blossoms message as predicted, I will eat my house. Brick by brick.

I'd LOVE a giant spaceship to appear. I'd LOVE to stand there thinking "ha! I knew it! Lets see people deny ET now!", but lets face it, this belongs in the garbage can with all the other previous predictions made by people that never happened, and is just not going to happen at all.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #275
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
After reading much of this channelled info, I'm very much of the opinion that it is not real but a figment of Blossom's imagination.

What she, in my opinion, is channeling is really her own inner thoughts and hopes about what she wants to happen. Read the messages, they are just too lovey dovey and human. Too "we will show you the way to ascend", too I dunno, just too perfect.

If Aliens come on October 14th as predicted, with pretty much Blossoms message as predicted, I will eat my house. Brick by brick.

I'd LOVE a giant spaceship to appear. I'd LOVE to stand there thinking "ha! I knew it! Lets see people deny ET now!", but lets face it, this belongs in the garbage can with all the other previous predictions made by people that never happened, and is just not going to happen at all.
If it was only that one message from one person I would tend to agree. But that is not the case.

I would recommend this site for a summary of channeled messages etc. which confirms this. It has never happened that any of these messages have given out specific dates like this. They have been in this business for many years and have a lot of readers. I ask myself: Why risk it all on one australian womans bet? I am talking specifically about: Suzy Ward channeling "Matthew" and also Mike Quinsey channeling different ET beings 3 times a week. Here is a collection of them (and others I am not that familiar with) confirming this event on numerous occasions:

http://www.cosmiclighthouse.com/node/1638