Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can clouds predict earthquakes-can be a life saver!

Fascinating study which appears to have had some hits

New Madrid and Eastern United States - EQ Clouds
I have been capturing pictures of the clouds in this area showing Earth Movement. There have been lots of small quakes on New Madrid, besides Oklahoma having quakes 3 and 4+ recently. But the Earth Quake clouds go along the Eastern Tennessee area to the North also.

There are ripples in the clouds, besides that in some of the pictures you can see how the clouds are pushed away from the New Madrid fault. Considering day after day there have been Earth Movement clouds over the Eastern part of the United States, extending North and South all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico. I sincerely believe a quake of a good size will be coming out from the New Madrid and Even from the long forgotten fault lines of the Appalachian Mountains. Earth Movement clouds have been over the Eastern Tennessee area, day after day also.

Rest of the article http://earthquakeclouds.blogspot.com/

What do you think? Is it possible?

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can clouds predict earthquakes-can be a life saver!

Stardustaquarian - thank you for the link Interesting stuff there.

If it hasn't already happened - I am going to link this thread to the Earth Changes 2010 thread.

El

Last edited by 5thElement; 03-11-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Stardustguardian - thank you for the link Interesting stuff there.

If it hasn't already happened - I am going to link this thread to the Earth Changes 2010 thread.

El
Pleasure 5thElement, this study was started by some folks in the Cliff High forum, they have very interesting stuff there

Love
Old 03-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to see the science to back up my intuition. I dowsed several questions about New Madrid/Appalachia Mountains over the past couple of days. I asked if we would get a major quake, and got "yes"
within the next months: "yes"
should we prepare to live outdoors for at least a month: "yes"
(I live in N. Georgia foothills by the way)

after that, the answers became difficult to discern as I got into detailed questions that may not yet be knowable by my watchers.

Not telling anyone to panic here, but I feel better having notified people. We all know the preparations we can do, so it wouldn't hurt to put the tent and survival kit in the trunk of your car and leave it parked outside, away from buildings, with key handy. Can't hurt. I surely hope I am wrong, and that you all can tell me in a couple of years I am a "quake paranoid." That would be lovely. I would love the embarrassment of unloading my "kit" and putting everything away. That would be so fine. At least the worst of the cold weather is over, right? Right?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

In this matter, I hold to my own theory that earthquakes are caused by a matter exchange between worlds via hyperspatial pathways. And that they are triggered through resonant frequency patterns/configurations of a special nature in the heavens. I cite my own article in this:

2012 Galactic Alignment - Of Energetic Significance or a Non Event?

In this article I evaluate the science of the Music of the Spheres as it relates to massive earth-changes.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

It is going to take me some time to go through your theory but the thread is more about trying to find a way to predict them so life can be spared

It is not my theory but the people that have been working on it had made several hits and in the view of the increased techtonic activity I think it should concern us all

Thank you for your imput

Love
Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Found this

Thursday, March 11, 2010
Areas of captured pictures for watching - Here is the North Eastern U.S. extending into Canada - you can see the ripples of the few clouds there, showing Earth movement.

http://earthquakeclouds.blogspot.com/

Don't know if it means that there is possible earthquakes in the area but for whoever it may affect I could be relevant information in view of the energy released by the Sun's filament

Love

Tags
earthquake, prediction