Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #51
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Hi Micjer

I was interested in what you said about listening to people (as opposed to preaching)

Speaking as one who once thought I knew it all (), part of my rucksack emptying was realising my own tendency to yatter and also to trot out my own pet theories - and over time those had become pretty automatic because I never gave my patterning any audits. It's amazing how entrenched you can become in a view, just because you've always thought that way. It's almost like politics - some people support a political party because 'I've always done so - just like my father before me!' - the party has come to represent more than politics - a lifestyle, an outlook, a social status, love and loyalty to a family member etc. etc.

When I actually started to listen, I realised how much more I could learn from people. Even if it's just in the way I react to them or what they say. I don't say I always succeed - but the lesson has at least hit home.

Sanat - a question, if I may. How can someone recognise a 'Master'?
This is a genuine question - not one intended to challenge.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #52
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Thanks for the link on to Operation Terra. I found it extremely positive. I can relate to so much that it talks about. Almost a summary of what I have been experiencing. I totally agree where it talks about not getting caught up in the doom and gloom. (eg stock market) Sure I am losing some money that I have invested, but I really don't care.

I have found myself a lot calmer lately. When things go wrong I take a deep breath and walk away from the problem for a while, knowing that if I relax things will work out. They do.

I relate to where they talk about the ratcheting of information to us. We go so far and then there seems to be a period where we seem to go back and ponder everything. Then we proceed again and get closer to the 4D point.

I also read the Handbook. Some comparisons but Terra is much easier reading. The Handbook tells us to try and tell as many people as possible yet Terra says basically the people that need to know, will, and not to worry about the outcome as it is all predetermined. Lately I have found myself more of a listener, than a preacher. It seems that it is much easier to add little things to peoples thinking than to try and persuade them of something.

Thanks a lot for that reply, micjer! Very nice indeed.

I also like the "laidbackness" of the Operation Terra material. They also adress why there is different material for different people...the timelines and experiences people have signed up for are simply very different allthough we all share a common "reality" on this ride.

Quote:
Lately I have found myself more of a listener, than a preacher. It seems that it is much easier to add little things to peoples thinking than to try and persuade them of something.
I totally agree with that assessment. I find that persuation is impossible with a frontal attack and I don't care much about pursuading people either. Plant some seeds here and there with "strange and subtle" remarks etc. is much more fun also. You can actually see people give you this shocking kind of look as they are temporarily taken out of normal consensus "reality"...it usually last for only a moment before they "snap out of it" and start talking about something "normal" instead as if nothing had happened. Hehe. People are strange, when you're a stranger....dumdididumdi dumdididdum
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #53
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Sanat - a question, if I may. How can someone recognise a 'Master'? This is a genuine question - not one intended to challenge.
That is a very good question indeed. Glad you asked actually. Gives me an opportunity to clarfiy that. Thanks a lot for your honest inquiry. I would not suspect anything less from you.

First of all. What is a "Master"?

A true Master does not see him/her self as "a Master". They agree to play that role because it benefits people. They are just natural ordinary human beings being "themselves" on full capacity. It is everyone else that is "less than ordinary" so to speak. This is a game of limitations remember. Picture the scale of consciousness as a negative scale from 0 to -1000. Zero is ordinary, while less than zero is extra-ordinary. It is not so attractive for the ego to become a zero as it is to become someone "on top of a scale from 1 to 1000".

A true Master calibrates above 600 on the Scale of Consciousness as a minimum. There are very good spiritual teachers in the 500's and also some in the higher 400's. But teachers rely more on words and concepts (ie. some kind of "teaching"). A true Master does not need to speak a single word in order to change people. Many enlightened people go totally silent for the rest of their lives. They just sit there in Bliss and allow people to sit close to them as they benefit from that energy field. This is widely known in places like India. It is not so known in the west yet.

So, you ask; how does one recognize a true Master?

I have calibrated that there are about 40 people on surface of this planet (at the time of calibration some time ago) that calibrate above 600. So a true Master is not that easy to stumble across. There are many "fake gurus" per real Master I guess.

Would you recognize a true Master if you passed one on the street? Probably not. One way to recognize a true Master is of course to use muscle testing to calibrate his/her level of Consciousness. That is probably not for everyone though...

If you are in the present of a real Master attending what is called Satsang (meeting in Truth/Love) you also might feel nothing at all. It depends on your level of development and sensitivity. People below 200 are "shielded" from Love in their darkness. They are like ungerminated seeds; hard and thickheaded. Love cannot penetrate that. However, if you are a sensitive and somewhat developed/mature Being and you find yourself in the Presence of a true Master what will you feel then?

You might not feel anything at first even then. It takes time to get acclimatized from the dense/lower vibrations of the normal world and to tune into the High Vibration of Love that eminates from the being of a true Master. It takes time to "melt" as the Master I have known says. A mature being will melt in the Presence of a true Master given time. No question about that. You will get more and more in tune with his/her High Vibration and you will observe that you are totally present for longer and longer periods of time in Satsang. The future/past disappears and you are exalted by the Eternal Now. Your mind quiets down totally and only Beingness/Love is left. You get a temporarily and very cleansing experience of how the Master feels all the time. You get a taste of his/her Being. That is what Jesus talked about when he said: "Eat me, drink me..." (drinking some cheap alchohol free wine and eating a cookie in church is really a poor compensation for the real deal). That is Satsang. And you get a good rest and some good laughs also hopefully... At least that is my experience...

The qualities of a true Master is a very strange fluidity. His/her responses sort of float towards what the inquiring person "needs" at that level and time. Without effort he/she can, very fleetingly, take on different roles that is needed according to the situation at hand. Be that a wise old grandfather/grandmother, or a loving father/mother figure, or sometimes even a more strict father/mother figure or whatever the situation invites/demands. There is always a childlike innocence to him/her also. His/her responses are always fresh and spontaniously flowing from moment to moment. With most people you know approximatly what to "expect". With a true Master you will never know what to expect or what "comes next". He/she is ahead of you on surfing the wave of the moment, and thus his/her remarks will always feel very refreshing and release any tense energy in the air.

It is not so different from what you might feel in the presence of a somewhat postive developed person. It is the same, but much much more intense... there are no opposites...only graduations along the same scale...

I hoped this answered your great question at least a little bit!

Here are two different people that calibrate above 600 that I have found on Youtube. One woman and one man. With keen eyes you can perhaps observe a taste of some of the qualities that I spoke of above in both of them (of course seeing a video does not come close to actually being in the Presence):

The man is called Vishrant, and lives in Perth Australia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoC8pJCSn3s

The woman is called Neelam, and she travels around the world it seems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-FBH...eature=related

Light/Love,

Sanat

Ps. To make this info more relevant to the topic of the thread I will repeat what I have said earlier: Namely, that the way I see it this whole planet is attending "Satsang", and it has been ongoing for several decades already. The High Vibrations of Love emanate from the ET federation, the Central sun/our Sun/our Earth and from Source itself. It takes time to process out all the lower vibrations and darkness - it takes time to "melt" - but we as humanity are getting there. Allow the process and don't resist it is my best advice. Make space in yourself to dwell in Peace - a Sacred space where you can withdraw from involvement in all the drama. Thanks!

Last edited by Sanat; 11-22-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #54
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are a very small group of people, with a very special task--to create an energetic pathway to a totally new world, one that has never existed before, so that the rest of humanity may incarnate there from the platform for future incarnations. We are the leading edge of an enormous wave of transformation. Many other teachings exist that speak to audiences that are further back in that wave, and who will follow after us when their time arrives.
Source: http://www.operationterra.com/News/index.html

Be detaching from the "declining Rome" and making a Sacred inner Sanctuary for ourselves we help to strenghten the vision of a Golden Age Terra into manifestation. Timelines will break apart from each other, and our job (if you resonate with this material) is simply to stick to our own timeline, and allow the other timelines to play out as they must. Allowance and acceptance is the key. There is nothing to "do" or "fix". The transmutation of energies happens inside each Being. It's a process of Alchemy that transforms "base vibrations" into "Golden Vibrations". By this team effort a new positive 4th density Earth/Terra timeline is breaking loose and being born out of that Shared Vision.

Quote:
Other timelines also exist (“Many Worlds, Many Destinations”). They lead to other, mutually exclusive third density worlds, which will be perceived by their occupants as a continuation of the present planet. At least one of these future planets will express as a utopian high-tech, high touch civilization, along the lines envisioned by John Naisbitt and portrayed by artists in the Venus Project. Another of these future planets will be largely agrarian, similar to the way things were before the Industrial Revolution, and many of those who are being drawn to create self-sustaining communities that live entirely “off the grid” will probably continue on in that world. In yet another of these future worlds, the people who remain after massive depopulation will live totally underground for hundreds of years because the surface of the planet will not support or allow life, due to radioactivity and pollution. There are already numerous underground cities built for that purpose.
It is the Planet's Soul/Being that will be "saved" this way, and not necessarily the current planetary body. This Planet has served mankind for a long and hard run. She called out for help after or around the time of WWII, and was granted permission to evolve into 4th density. The job of the Ground Crew is to assist her in this cleansing and transmutation process so the transition can go as smoothly as possible. To achieve this, many had to "take on" a lot of the suffering and lower vibrations of the mass consciousness, and the task is to transmute it into higher Vibrations of Love. This is being achieved in a major way with great leaps in the Level of Mass Consciousness while at the same time the world seems to be heading towards more chaos than ever before. All is timed to perfection and we are endlessly supported by the Universe in this task.

Quote:
The Messages have indicated that all of this was coming and serves a higher purpose. Everything that was hidden is being revealed, and everyone and everything is going to their “right place.” The Messages also emphasize that there is no enemy anywhere--that everyone and everything is the Creator-in-expression, so if you find yourself getting emotionally caught up in the finger-pointing, anger, fear, and blame that are so prevalent these days, detach from the drama, pull back to an emotionally neutral space and simply observe it all play out. None of this is within our control anyway.
Love/Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 11-23-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #55
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat

1) I posit that there are 0 <200 people on Avalon.

2) >40% of the membership of Avalon are >280

3) A few are >400

What do you think of these 'guesses' - which relate to thier current level regardless of thier "veiling" status ?

(What I mean by Veiling I expect there are a lot of 4D-6D wanderers here and they might not calibrate as high as they might if they had full recall.)

Comments on any of these assertions are welcome.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #56
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Sanat

1) I posit that there are 0 <200 people on Avalon.

2) >40% of the membership of Avalon are >280

3) A few are >400

What do you think of these 'guesses' - which relate to thier current level regardless of thier "veiling" status ?

(What I mean by Veiling I expect there are a lot of 4D-6D wanderers here and they might not calibrate as high as they might if they had full recall.)

Comments on any of these assertions are welcome.

A..
I actually calibrated the totality of the Forum Avalon in beginnin of it, and it was in the higher 400s at that time. I have not done another calibration of it since (this must be understood as the whole concept/intention of the forum etc. which to some degree also include the people and activity on it at that time. When people come together in Light and good intentions the field is amplified a lot, and it becomes much greater than the sum of the parts ("where two or more gather in His name...").

However, I do believe there are members here below 200 (but perhaps not so many). I will not calibrate and speculate too much about that though. And as you say; many are in different stages of Awakening. The average Wanderer has an incarnation Level of 360 (some higher and some lower of course). But most all will have to "dive into" and explore lower levels in order to transmute darkness into Light and thus contribute both to the overall mission, and not least; to their own individual spiritual development.

I also believe that most of the members here are of higher densities, and without going into specific numbers I think this forum represents a good extract of the current somewhat more aware part of the population. It is possible that there are some beings here well below 200 (often they are attracted towards online forums of the Light to try to spread conflict and inflame ego/hatred/separation etc). Where there is possibility of conflict and ego-inflation etc. there is bound to be some parastitic entities to feed off of it around also...

I find that the Gaussian distribution (normal distribution) curve is most often applicable. There are few in the upper and lower stratum, and many in the middle stratum.

Last edited by Sanat; 11-23-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:24 PM   #57
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sanat

Thank you for your answer in respect of how to know a 'Master'. Mind you, it did give me a smile, visualising myself attempting to classify one and perhaps accosting virtual strangers and saying "Any chance you'd just pop your arm out for me?"

I'm intrigued by how you have calibrated a forum - if it's possible to explain the methodology I'd be interested. If not - that's fine. I have looked at your calibration scale but still wouldn't know how it's done on any basis.

Also when you said that most will have to 'dive in' to the lower levels in order to transmute darkness into light. This seems fairly clear - but that might be only in terms of my understanding rather than the actual understanding
Old 11-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #58
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Sanat

Thank you for your answer in respect of how to know a 'Master'. Mind you, it did give me a smile, visualising myself attempting to classify one and perhaps accosting virtual strangers and saying "Any chance you'd just pop your arm out for me?"

I'm intrigued by how you have calibrated a forum - if it's possible to explain the methodology I'd be interested. If not - that's fine. I have looked at your calibration scale but still wouldn't know how it's done on any basis.

Also when you said that most will have to 'dive in' to the lower levels in order to transmute darkness into light. This seems fairly clear - but that might be only in terms of my understanding rather than the actual understanding
Again, you pose good questions.

To start with. Anything in human "bandwidth" of the fractal hologram of Creation (any concept, idea, object, product, person etc etc.) vibrates on a certain level of consciousness which we fit on a scale from 1 - 1000. (It is not so strange when you realize that the whole of Creation is simply an idea playing out in the mind of the Creator and that you/me/us/all are part of that idea).

So, naturally; this goes for "a forum" also (it exists as a lot of interacting ideas/energies combined into a unit/cluster we call "Forum Project Avalon"). The level of vibration will always tend to fluctuate around a certain average. It is the average that is measured. When something is created the "consciousnes" of the creator of that object is sort of "baked into" the object itself. This was intuitvly known in ancient times, before mass production took over (for the mass produced consciousness of the masses...), where craftmanship was considered a fine art. So it is with this forum also. The intent of the founders and all the contributers and contributions etc etc. all combine into the totality of the cluster of ideas/energies we call "Forum Project Avalon". This means that the "level of vibration/consciousness" of a forum in development will typically fluctuate more in the beginning, before it settles more and more after a while...

This all might sound a bit "complicated", but to calibrate it is very simple. Simply follow the procedure:

Quote:
1. Have the subject stand erect, right arm relaxed at his side, left arm stretched out parallel to the floor, elbow straight.

2. Face the subject and place your left hand on his right shoulder to steady him. Then place your right hand on the subject’s extended left arm just above the wrist.

3. Tell the subject you are going to try to push his arm down as he resists your downward pressure.

4. Now push down on his arm fairly quickly, firmly, and evenly. The idea is to push just hard enough to test the spring and bounce in the arm, not so hard that the muscle becomes fatigued. It is not a question of who is stronger, but of whether the muscle can “lock” the shoulder joint against the push.
http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=16

5. Before you push the arm you make a statement like: "Project Avalon Forum calibrate above X (on a scale from 1 to 1000)". After making the statement you tell your subject to "resist!" and as you say "resist" you try to push the arm fairly quickly down. You start with low numbers and move upwards until you get a "no response (i.e arm goes weak)". Repeat until you reach an accurate result (fine calibrate in other words).

It takes time and practice with a trusted partner to "get the hang of it" and to learn each others responsetime etc etc. You must also come from a very clear and neutral place because what you hold in mind (conscious as well as unconcious) will affect accuracy of results. It is not what you say, but what is held in mind that matters. This brings us to the next point:

Accuracy of the Consciousness Calibration Research Technique:

Quote:
Summary: The degree of accuracy of the Consciousness Calibration Research Technique (muscle testing within the context of Dr Hawkins' Map of Consciousness) is influenced by (or correlated to) the level of consciousness of the testing team.
Quote:
The Testing Team: This study was focused on two people using the CCRT, not a self-tester. Here are some of the actual statements used in researching this topic:

There is a threshold LoC needed to obtain consistent, accurate results with CCRT. TRUE

The collective calibration of the team affects the accuracy of CCRT results. TRUE

Degree of Accuracy: The following levels of accuracy were calibrated at the following LoC:

At Level 200, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 70%.
At Level 250, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 70.6%.
At Level 310, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 71%.
At Level 350, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 77%.
At Level 400, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 80%.
At Level 500, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 94%.
At Level 540, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 96%.
At Level 600, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 99%.
At Level 900, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 99.9%.
At Level 1000, the level of accuracy, consistent results with CCRT is 100%.
http://www.consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=59

It is also curious to notice that the method itself calibrate at 600 (the threshold for what is normally called "Enlightenment/Self-realisation"), thus functioning as a "bridge" between the non-linear/eternal or "Infinite intelligence" to the linear/limited mind of more "finite intelligence". (I calibrated it to 600 before I learned that Hawkins had done that too...)

Quote:
Interestingly, physiologic testing calibrates at 600—the level of nonduality—which means the technique itself transcends a complete intellectual (i.e. linear) understanding of the phenomenon. When one muscle-testing in the above fashion, one is accessing the timeless, spaceless, database of consciousness itself.
http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=15

There is much more info on Hawkins site about this... but we can perhaps say a few words about where the results come from:

What makes the atom spin? The results are manifested as our physical bodies response to the level of Truth of a statement. All info is stored in the matrix/continuum of Creation. All that is and ever has been. The ETs have technology that can easily access that data whenever they need it (and it can also be used to make calculations of probable futures), this is simply a "primitive" version of that technology. I bet they have a good laugh when they see me doing it, as I must seem like a caveman making fire with wood and sticks.

The intention of the calibration must be at least higher than 200 otherwise it will greatly effect accuracy. The lower the intention the more you will invite in certain "forces" that would want to "twist" your results. I think the energy flow that accompanies Truth can be felt by most anyone as a "YES!" feeling resonating in their whole Being. Everyone has felt this to some degree. Thus, there is always a response (subtle or less subtle) to anything. The method of calibration simply "amplify" and make that "response" more distinct (also via practice and the willingness to "create" or develop oneself as a team in that direction. It is possible to specialize "abilities" in endless directions). It can also be done alone with for example Dowsing Rods which I also use.

Part two of your response:

If it seems clear it probably is clear. Let's just take an example:

A Wanderer incarnates at say, 390. By the time he/she starts to attend school this level has probably dropped closer to 200 if not below. This is because a newborn consciousness/mind is very impressionable/innocent and the conditioning of even decent parents/society on this planet typically calibrate not far off 200. All in all the vibrations are much lower than what the Wanderer is used to. And a typical Wanderer is even more impressionable than a normal earthling kid who soon adepts to the ways it is used to from past lives. The Wanderer is more lost because it is not used to function in such a crude and heartless enviorment. The lack of Love/Presence is felt as "something is missing" and a deep pain/longing arises from this. This is the catalyst that triggers the Search for home... And returning Home is the mission... Thus, the pain/darkness that has been "drummed" into the impressionable Wanderer must be transmuted and processed out of the system in order for him/her to return to his incarnation Level and also beyond that because such experience amounts to growth...
Old 11-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #59
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Sanat

My friend has a quick muscle testing experiment on me using crystals. She'd only heard about it and wasn't even sure if she had the procedure correct, however, it did seem to work. That is, when holding certain crystals I was able to resist her push on my arm, and with one or two, I was not. It was really interesting.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #60
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you, Sanat

My friend has a quick muscle testing experiment on me using crystals. She'd only heard about it and wasn't even sure if she had the procedure correct, however, it did seem to work. That is, when holding certain crystals I was able to resist her push on my arm, and with one or two, I was not. It was really interesting.
Cool To practice it is best to begin with the simple and the obvious. "Did Stalin/Hitler etc. calibrate above 200" for example. Calibrate the obvious and that which you know the answers to first...to get the hang of it. It is good to write names etc. on different notes and make the subject hold that note with one hand. Then you can do "blind tests" where the subject does not know what name is on the note and you calibrate by saying: "The person which name is written on that note calibrate above 200. Resist!"... have obvious notes like Hitler on one and Jesus on another... for example... Have fun with it! That is most important
Old 11-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #61
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Omega Point

Here is an excerpt of an article by the source of the Operation Terra Material, a woman who calls herself Lyara:

Quote:
The period of time in which we now move and have our being is rather unique, in that it represents a confluence of many cycles. There is a 26,000-year cycle during which our north pole points at all twelve signs of the Zodiac, in "Ages" of approximately 2,300 years. There is a 206 million-year cycle, in which our solar system makes one revolution around the Great Central Sun of our galaxy, the Milky Way. There is a 4.5 billion-year cycle called a "Day of Brahma" in the Hindu tradition, which signals the length of a given Creation.

The period in which we are now living constitutes the ending of the Piscean Age and the beginning of the Aquarian Age. However, it also coincides with the ending of the ending of our solar system's 22nd Great Circle Orbit and the ending of a Day of Brahma. All the major cultural and religious traditions throughout the world point to this time as the ending of our world as we know it. Such diverse sources as the Mayan calendar, the pyramid calendar, the Vedic scriptures, the Hopi prophecies, and our Bible all give us a clear indication of the significance of this period.

In March of 1982, I received a vision of everything that was coming in terms of the transition to a "New Heaven and New Earth." I have seen a great outpouring of information, beginning as a trickle in the mid-'70s, swelling rapidly through the early '80s, and reaching flood proportions today. If the symbol of Aquarius is seen as a figure pouring water out of a jar, then we must see this growing tide of information as the pouring out of consciousness over our planet from the jar of Universal Mind. It is coming from all quarters and appears in many forms, depending on the understanding and the sphere of influence of the recipient. The same originating impulse to greater awareness produces many different versions of "truth," ranging from religious and political fanaticism to people simply gathering in meditation or attuning to their own inner knowing.

For the last [several] years, then, I have been aware, and I have been watching for signs that would tell me where we are in the process of reaching our Omega point--the point in time when our present world as we know it would make a transdimensional shift upward into a fourth-density world. I saw that 1985 constituted the beginning of the final acceleration of consciousness, and began receiving much information about coming events and the choices that had to made. I saw 1986 as the "Year of Disruption," in which the passing of Halley's comet, the Uranus and Pluto transits, and other energies produced the clear signs of the disruption of old patterns.

Weather changes, economic patterns, geologic disruptions, and a veritable "flood" of channeled information signaled the large-scale disruptions. On an individual level, I saw marriages break up, major illnesses emerge, and intense "soul pairings" form up to stimulate the necessary growth in individuals. Everywhere I looked, everything seemed to be calling out to people everywhere to pay attention. Chernobyl, AIDS, oil prices, the resurgence of interest in UFO's--all seemed to part of the same fabric of change.

So what do we as individuals need to know about how to respond to these incoming energies? Simply this. According to the information that I have received to date, we must look to the changes that come as opportunities to clear our old patterns, for none of the "old" can be taken as baggage into the "new." Jesus had said, "You cannot put new wine in old skins." Now our focus must be on clearing ourselves at all levels, using whatever methods we resonate with.

Some tools are holistic medicine, massage, emotional clearing, hypnosis, meditation, prayer, psychotherapy, and, above all, cultivating our ability to listen to our own "inner voice" as to what we must do and where we must go. We must clear our physical selves and make them strong enough to integrate the rising frequencies of energy, as our world is ratcheted upward toward the higher vibrations of fourth-density existence. We must clear our emotional bodies to erase all negative programming. Pettiness, fear, greed, jealousy, pain, anger, hatred--division of all kinds--must now be cleared and transmuted within our own selves, if we as individuals seek to be among the inhabitants of the New World.

Those who refuse to relinquish their old patterns will have the opportunity to repeat another 25,000-year cycle of third-density existence elsewhere in the cosmos, but they will not remain on planet Earth. There is no judgement or damnation in this. Each individual is offered the same choice, at the soul level. The choices have been made, consciously or unconsciously, and we each of us have chosen. We either now recoil into the darkness of fear, or are brave enough to step forward to offer up our dross to the cleansing light of Divine Love.
Source: http://www.operationterra.com/Articles/omega_.html
Old 11-27-2008, 03:35 AM   #62
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.glcoherence.org/ from the website....

The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based initiative uniting millions of people in heart-focused care and intention, to shift global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

The Global Coherence Initiative is designed to help individuals and groups work together, synchronistically and strategically to increase the impact of their efforts to create positive global change.

Together we will:

* Increase personal coherence for the benefit of ourselves and the planet
* Help shift the planetary consciousness baseline from self-centeredness to wholeness care
* Increase connection and social harmony
* Empower our ability to navigate through global changes with less stress and more ease
* Empower environmental responsibility and stewardship of the planet

This project has been initiated because millions of people sense that this is an extraordinary time; that a paradigm shift of human consciousness is now under way; that we are at the crossroads of change and must move toward the healing of ourselves and our planet. Many people are feeling a strong desire to help change our present and future conditions and are looking for ways to use their heart, spirit-aligned wisdom and care to make a meaningful difference.

The Global Coherence Initiative is one of many care and compassion initiatives taking place on the planet. Each year, an increasing number of groups and online communities are radiating compassion and care to the planet in these times of need. We and others feel that these collective heart-based initiatives, rather than being a trend, represent the proactive consciousness platform of the future, in which individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world by increasing love, care and compassion for the global whole.

Heart Coherence

Many people recognize that their meditations, prayers, affirmations and intentions can and do affect the world. Researchers suggest that these activities can have even more transformative and lasting impact by adding heart coherence to the process. Heart coherence is a distinct mode of synchronized psycho-physical functioning associated with sustained positive emotion. It is a state of energetic alignment and cooperation between heart, mind, body and spirit. In coherence, energy is accumulated, not wasted, leaving you more energy to manifest intention and harmonious outcomes.

Adding heart coherence to meditation, prayer and intention practices is an important aspect of the Global Coherence Initiative. It adds order and increased effectiveness to whatever form of practice you are doing.

The Global Coherence Initiative offers education and technology on how to increase individual heart coherence. As groups of people in the Global Coherence community intentionally send coherent love and care to the world, a more powerful heart-filled environment is created. This helps to build a reservoir of positive energy that benefits the planet. This reservoir can then be utilized to help bring balance and stabilization to people, thereby making it easier to find solutions to problems like climate change, the destruction of the rain forests, poverty, war, hunger and other global issues. In addition, by sending coherent heart energy to the planet, you benefit personally. Practicing coherence has a carryover effect that helps to cushion you through stressors and challenges that occur day to day.

Earth Monitoring

The Global Coherence Initiative will include an important scientific measurement component. Advanced sensing technology, now being developed at the Institute of HeartMath, will allow us to observe changes in the earth’s magnetic field and test the hypothesis that the earth’s field is affected by mass human emotion, positive or negative. The Global Coherence Monitoring System (GCMS) will consist of approximately 100 sensors strategically located around the world. This system will enable a new level of scientific inquiry into the relationship between the earth’s magnetic field, collective human emotions and behaviors, and planetary changes.

The GCMS will allow us to test the hypotheses that:

* Strong collective human emotions are reflected in the earth’s field.
* Groups of people in heart coherence can affect the earth’s field.
* Changes in the earth’s field predict earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and similar planetary scale events, in order to give people advance warning.

Our long-term goal is to correlate the following: coherence-level data collected from the GCI community with changes in the earth’s magnetic field, along with changes in various social, environmental and health outcomes.

The Global Coherence Initiative is perhaps the greatest experiment in the history of the world.

—Jack Canfield, Co-Creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® Series, Co-author of The Success Principles™, and founder of the Transformational Leadership Council.

Community Building

This Web site will be the focal point for the GCI community. Here members will receive updates, instruction, audio and video communications, connection with other members in the Global Coherence community and more. We invite you to explore the other sections of the site to learn more about how you can participate, resources for increasing heart coherence, and our sponsors, supporters and Advisory Board.

GCI Brochure Click here to download the Global Coherence Initiative brochure.

What You Can Do Now

You can start now by becoming a member and learning how to increase your heart coherence and tracking your progress. While the monitoring system continues to be developed and the GCI community and activities continue to grow, the world needs your participation. You can play an important part in building this community.

Global Coherence Initiative Summary:

Connects—people globally who are committed to making a difference by contributing coherent heart energy to planetary needs

Educates—by providing resources for increasing individual and collective coherence

Guides—through providing information and suggestions on when and where to focus your energetic contributions

Monitors—by tracking coherence and measuring changes in the earth’s geomagnetic field and the potential effects of heart-coherent intentions on the field.

Earth is our responsibility, now is the time.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:00 AM   #63
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Heres a thought I've had and just to let You know - I've read the Hidden Hand Info as well as the Ra Material. That said, My thought(s) is/are this...

For those that are Harvested into 4th Density Positive - Will They just remain on this Earth as It goes into 4th Density Positive Polarity or is "another" place prepared for those in that Group ??? Your thoughts on this ???

Another Question I have is - If You're of enough Service to Others orientation to qualify for 5th Density Positive - What do You gather would happen to those Individuals in the same way ??? Again, Your thoughts on this would be appreciated...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 11-27-2008 at 08:18 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #64
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Heres a thought I've had and just to let You know - I've read the Hidden Hand Info as well as the Ra Material. That said, My thought(s) is/are this...

For those that are Harvested into 4th Density Positive - Will They just remain on this Earth as It goes into 4th Density Positive Polarity or is "another" place prepared for those in that Group ??? Your thoughts on this ???

Another Question I have is - If You're of enough Service to Others orientation to qualify for 5th Density Positive - What do You gather would happen to those Individuals in the same way ??? Again, Your thoughts on this would be appreciated...

I will offer my thoughts on this. Let's start out with a quote from Terrence Mckenna:

Quote:
None of us, I think, can imagine that history could have gone on for another thousand years. I mean, what would it look like? At the current rate of population growth, spread of epedemic disease, rate of invention, connectivity, depletion of resources... It is impossible to concieve of another thousand years of human history. We have burned our bridges, we are preparing for a kind of cultural forward escape. The simple example of metamorphosis is that of catapiller to the butterfly.
The way I understand it (and this is also backed up by RA, HiddenHand, and the Operation Terra material) is that this current Earth will be rendered uninhabitable for a longe time after the (pole) Shift. Thus, the new 4th density planes (both positive and negative, and also the replica Earth(s) for further 3rd density experience) will not be this physical Earth. The transition will involve "physical death" for everyone who finds themselves on the planet at that time, and also including the Planet's beingness herself. This is what RA hints upon when he, in his subtle ways, says that there is no need to "aim for longevity" at this time.

However, this "physical death" (and the whole experience) will be experienced very differently by everyone according to different timlines and what each person "signed up to experience/learn" and according to belief systems. Many will probably "need" to experience the cataclysm ending as part of their learning, and some will not have signed up for this. For some it will be like the transition from catapiller to butterfly. They already find themselves in a developing "cocoon of 4th density", and thus when that cracks, the butterfly of their 4th density being is born. Thus, this current Earth plane serves as medium to be forged/transmuted into the different main splits that will "divide" themselves from it. The spirit/being/Soul of "Mother Earth" will ascend to Terra (4th density positive) as this is earned by her long service to mankind. The Lucifer oversoul being will go to 4th density negative.

Since the 3rd density replica Earth(s) will sort of "start off" where we left off here, it is important to get as far as possible in a "positive" direction before the Shift/Harvest. Everyone benefits greatly from being here at this time. Chances are the 3rd density replica Earth will be pretty good compared to this current earth plane. The worst beings (the bloodline ruling "elite") are gone after all, and the ETs will continue to work with that Earth. It all depends on how far we can get now before the harvest/Shift to give that plane as good a start as possible.

Quote:
Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth-density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth-density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

63.11 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

63.12 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.
If you qualify to 5th density or higher you are most probably a "star seed". Most star seeds will simply return to their home realm/density/familiy etc. after (and some probably before) the show is over. They have also benefited greatly by being here at this "end time". Many star seeds are the leading edge in the transmutation of this plane into Terra (4th density positive), they are the pioneers so to speak. And they will go there and assist in the "colonization" of the Planet.

Quote:
Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.
Wilcock's take on this issue:

Quote:
VII. ALL BODIES ON EARTH THAT ARE STILL PHYSICAL WILL TRANSMUTE BEFORE THOSE BEINGS CAN INHABIT THE 4TH DENSITY EARTH

QUESTION: As this transition continues into 4th density activation, in order to inhabit this 4th density earth it will be necessary for all 3rd density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct? (B3, S63, 92)

RA: This is correct.

[NOTE: This is the most widely misunderstood quote in the Law of One series. Context reveals that Ra is referring to a transmutation, not any type of death as we would normally think of it. This is an ecstatic feeling — the most incredible moment of any lifetime you’ve ever had as a human being.

Elsewhere Ra says you CAN reconstitute your third-density body after this happens if you so choose — you simply have to focus on a "more difficult configuration" to get it back.

Through Wilcock, Ra further revealed that there will be an ET-assisted transition off of the Earth plane prior to the 20-degree polar realignment. This highly joyful and even ecstatic transition will not seem like death at all, even though the time of 3rd density incarnation will come to a natural and unseen end along the way.]
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=127&Itemid=36

This is in harmony with the Operation Terra material that says that those that are destined for Terra (4th density positive) will at some point be "lifted" from this plane (before the pole shift), and finish their transmutation process elsewhere before going to Terra.

Quote:
Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2,011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.
I keep getting March 2011 as a deadline when I use "muscle calibration" to calibrate it. I got this before I ever heard of Ra.

Last edited by Sanat; 11-27-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:57 PM   #65
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Some more from RA:

Quote:
65.11 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:37 PM   #66
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8121

Sanat,

I have placed info on a thread on Camelot.

These vids give physical evidence to the pole shift, and prophesies by all of the native people of the world.

So there we have 3 different angles of info all telling us the same thing, about 2012 and the pole shift.

Also with the ongoing world economic problems, this reconfirms to me that this info is correct. It is the PTB's way of taking peoples attention away from the Big Picture. "The Grand Illusion"

Lately i find myself concentrating on info like you are providing and only listening to world events. I am trying to not to get caught up in the fear mongering of the world media.

PS. One thing I noticed is that I think that David Wilcock feels a lot more people will qualify for 4D ascension than do the native tribe leaders (knowledge holders) and the O T info. (I think I read the figure of 100 mill)

Last edited by micjer; 11-27-2008 at 02:44 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #67
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Smile Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Your physical body lives by the laws of gravity, Your soul on the other hand is limitless. My experience is that my soul can live in heaven even if my physical body is not living in a pleasant envirovement. Your soul if you have reach some level where you live in the dominion of love it really does not matter where you are, I can live right in the middle of hell my soul will still be in heaven. There's nothing wrong with this earth, it serving us 24/7 . I do not believe you are going to ascend physically anywhere,it will grow old and die, or will cease to exist. Your soul is another matter altogether. Theories and thoughts abound the reality in my opinion is simpler but much more profound. We are all in this mess together, make the best of it while you can. You cannot run away from your physical envirovement even if you go to Mars if your soul is suffering a hellish like existence it will continue no matter where you are in the galaxy. The experience of heaven lies within you, you control your experience. A perfect example of that is Mandela, Ghandi. The key to heaven on earth and beyond lies within your heart, turn the key and open the door.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #68
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

micjer,

I don't know what Wilcock thinks about the number that will graduate for 4th density positive. I know Ra did not estimate that many would have a chance to make it. However, according to my research around 40% of the population are in fact star kids at this time. And many are on waking up in huge numbers. But the way I see it (and this is also backed up by RA and Op Terra) most of these are not here to "graduate" as they already come from 4th or 5th density. They are here to assist, and serve as anchors for Light into the planetary sphere in order to ease the transition. Many will also be the pioneers going to Terra together with "normal humans" that graduated. According to Op Terra around 6 million people are going to Terra (4th density positive) after the Harvest from this planet (there will come beings from all over the galaxy there). Most of these are already from 4th density or 5th. A certain percentage will be made up of those that made graduation, but that number will not significantly alter the fact that around 6 million are going there because so few "normal humans" are in the range of being harvestable.

Yea, overview is better than running around scared in the mill. Most people are simply not developed enough to graduate (most of this is already decided before incarnation. Each chooses the lessons it feels will suit best for its further development). However, they can graduate to a new 3D earth that is much better and more balances than this. And take it from there. The new 3D earth can in fact become a good place where Light rules. Even if this current plane would end in a pole shift, we should keep working. After all, nobody knows for sure what will come. But it can be interesting to speculate...

Last edited by Sanat; 11-28-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:21 AM   #69
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Basically David Wilcock feels that anyone that is over 51 % service to others will qualify for ascension.

I really do not want to get caught up in numbers. The bottom line is that the more people that wake up the better.

Lately it is weird that some of the people I spoke to 5 months ago about things are now coming to me and talking about things that are going on in the world. Maybe it was not all for nothing.

You know, as far as I am concerned this is the most important thread that is on this forum. If people were to read the info that has been presented in this thread they would be far less worried about other things that are going on in the world. Who cares that the stocks are up or down. It is all an illusion.

It is amazing how all of the pieces seem to all fit together. I have had quite a journey in my research over the last year and this seems to be the piece that pulls it all together.

If for some reason it does not pan out the way we think, I know that it has made me a different person. I am much calmer when life's problems are presented. I appreciate things much more. I feel I am a much more loving person.

My greatest desire is to help as many people as I can, if they would only be interested in hearing.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #70
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Early on in this thread, the name David Hawkins came up. In a favorable, reliable light, I might add. As did The Law of One material and the Operation Terra information. These sources were all considered trustworthy and beyond reproach.

I've come to find that no one source has all of the answers. No one source is pure and perfectly connected...yet. And if none of it is completely perfect in its' depiction of what is, and what's to come, then all of it should be given the same amount of credibility and labeled as such...simply stuff. That way, when we find information that very soundly contradicts a previous belief or concept, we're free to discard it without any attachment to it. Truths are merely transient anyways, so I'll ask you to accept the following with the love it was written with.

Concerning David Hawkins. Please read this page

Concerning the Law of One material:
On homosexuality:

"Questioner: We have what seems to be an increasing number of entities incarnate here now who have what is called a homosexual orientation. Could you explain and expand upon that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities of this condition experience a great deal of distortion due to the fact that they have experienced many incarnations as biological male and as biological female. This would not suggest what you call homosexuality in an active phase were it not for the difficult vibratory condition of your planetary sphere. There is what you may call great aura infringement among your crowded urban areas in your more populous countries, as you call portions of your planetary surface. Under these conditions the confusions will occur.

Questioner: Roughly how many previous incarnations would a male entity in this incarnation have had to have had in the past as a female to have a highly homosexual orientation in this incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. If an entity has had roughly 65% of its incarnations in the sexual/biological body complex, the opposite polarity to its present body complex, this entity is vulnerable to infringement of your urban areas and may perhaps become of what you call an homosexual nature.

It is to be noted at this juncture that although it is much more difficult, it is possible in this type of association for an entity to be of great service to another in fidelity and sincere green ray love of a nonsexual nature thus adjusting or lessening the distortions of its sexual impairment.

So, homosexuality (According to the Law of One) is apparently a condition that creates distortion and confusion for the poor soul afflicted with said condition and furthermore refers to it as a sexual impairment. I hate to sound dismissive, especially when I have read some amazing, wonderful things in the Law of One material, but this is about balance, folks. The wording used in the above quote and others is pretty clear in its attempt to persuade the reader to view homosexuals in a particular light. One that's unlike the way all you straight people out there enjoy. I'm not gay, by the way - this isn't about me championing the gay rights movement, only to illustrate a shortcoming in the teachings of the Law of One. I don't see anyone as a distortion according to who they're attracted to. If I were Christ or Buddha, I still don't think I would.

On hair length:
75.19 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact.

75.20 Questioner: Is there an optimum length of hair for this aid?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no outer limit on length but the, shall we say, inner limit is approximately four to four and one-half inches depending upon the strength of the contact and the nature of the instrument.

I understand that they're talking about the medium, for the communication...but c'mon - hair length? Then what's with centuries worth of bald monks? Buddhist monks were the baddest cats around. They could defeat an armed samurai warrior like they were taking out the trash! How? Because they were in harmony with the world around them. Anything of disharmony is simply removed, and with great ease. Take a look at this guy.

Concerning Operation Terra:

"Those that are destined for 4th density Positve (Terra) will at some point be "lifted off" this planet by Federation Ships in their physical bodies, and they will go through a transition period into new 4th density bodies as they wait for Terra to be ready for colonization.

Kind of takes personal responsibility out of the mix, don't you think? And what's more, the material goes on to identify a certain chosen percentage of the population as star children. Again, different. A lot of complacency encouraged there. If you're chosen, you're all good - if you're not, don't get too upset about it, but you're screwed.

Because I've pointed these things out doesn't mean that I've discarded the entire contents therein, and I'm not saying anything untowards about any of them. I am offering all of you a balance.

There are conclusions that have been made upon the foundation of which I, personally, have found to be lacking in resonance. Any philosophy that places more value or distinction upon the few is suspect to scrutiny, IMHO. Whether its in an unfavorable light, like with the Law of One (smacks of Christianity's abomination, doesn't it?) or in a favorable light, the division is created and stands in disharmony with all that is.

Expecting a galactic savior relinquishes us from the personal responsibility of ascending. Complacency is a tool used to discourage the pursuit of truth. Don't be lulled by complacency. The task before us lies within every one of us. As we go within, we'll find all of the answers and all the necessary guidance, but search we must.

This is about personal responsibility. Are you going to do the work on yourself to lead the many? Or are you going to continue watching the programming box as you calmly wait for your assured oblivion? I don't want to offer any conclusions, but I want you all to really ask yourself if you think that waiting for a savior is really what you're supposed to be doing right now. Or should you be realizing the savior that is you?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, then are dreamed of in your philosophy." - some dude

Thanks for taking the time to read this long winded reply. I bow to the divine in all of you.
-recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:39 AM   #71
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Micjer:

The 51% thing comes from Ra and also Hidden Hand. I have measured that this amounts to a calibration of around 330 on Hawkins scale (which is well within 4th density vibration). The majority is still below 200. Most people that will "make it" are already from higher densities. They are Wanderers. But some "humans" will also make it. But the number is low.

I also notice a lot of people waking up lately all of a sudden. But most of these are Wanderers. They are simply finally responding to the incoming and ever-increasing Light/Love and the DNA activations. RA said back in 1980-81 that there were about 60 million Wanderers on the planet at that time but that the they were coming in en masse now because the demand for Light or "higher vibrations" was so great. As I said before: I estimated that around 40% of the population are Wanderers (Star seeds) at this time. All in different stages of awakening, and many probably still children (what they call the "crystal children". many terms out there).

The desire to help is strong in Wanderers as that is one of the reasons they are here. To serve is called upon. It can be kind of frustrating for wanderers that so few seem to be receptive. But this is an opportunity to learn balance between compassion and wisdom as RA speaks about. Also patience. I guess the time will come, or we would not be here...

recallone:

No source is beyond anything. No source has "all the answers" (except Source perhaps), I agree totally. But every source or "piece of information" has its place somewhere on Hawkins scale, as does anything vibrating in Creation. There are no "lies" as opposed to Truth. Truth is all there is, it includes everything. But with various levels of distortions according to the Scale. In the below 200 stratum Truth is turned upside/down and inside/out (black=white etc). Above 200 the perspective of Truth is progressivly more and more "restored" until it is set completly right again in the top of the scale.

There are so many different timelines that many different sources are applicable to the different timelines... It's easy to "discredit" any source by picking out a simple quote from its rightful context. I don't see the Op Terra material as a "threat" to personal responsability. That impression only comes from that quote in isolation which renders it meaningless to discuss it further as it has nothing to do with the totality of their message. What you do not quote is this:

All those (humans and Wanderers) who incarnated with a goal of making graduation must work on themselves and go through a very difficult process of transmuting lower level vibration into higher level. This is taking personal responsability. What happens in the end (if it is a "lift off" or another kind of transport does not matter).

This being said, I understand the sincerity in your post, and it is appreciated as a reminder that we cannot put our trust into anything but ourselves. Thanks a lot!

Ps. Remember that we are not offering this thread to convince anyone of anything. It is not our concern what people believe or not. That is very personal according to free will. We are here to have some fun, and provide some info... thats all...

Love/Light,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 11-28-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #72
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
On hair length:
75.19 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact.

75.20 Questioner: Is there an optimum length of hair for this aid?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no outer limit on length but the, shall we say, inner limit is approximately four to four and one-half inches depending upon the strength of the contact and the nature of the instrument.

I understand that they're talking about the medium, for the communication...but c'mon - hair length? Then what's with centuries worth of bald monks? Buddhist monks were the baddest cats around. They could defeat an armed samurai warrior like they were taking out the trash! How? Because they were in harmony with the world around them. Anything of disharmony is simply removed, and with great ease. Take a look at this guy.
I don't have much hair but noticed while I was at Glastonbury this year that I have a aerial sticking out of my head

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #73
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Expecting a galactic savior relinquishes us from the personal responsibility of ascending. Complacency is a tool used to discourage the pursuit of truth. Don't be lulled by complacency. The task before us lies within every one of us. As we go within, we'll find all of the answers and all the necessary guidance, but search we must.

-recallone

I don't have any arguement with that statement at all

I can't speak for anyone else but what I found when researching was that the more I learned, the less I knew.

Initially, when I began researching I knew that I had to approach the whole thing from an unbiased point of view - to start with an inclination towards a view/belief/pet theory carries the danger of finding the information to support that view whilst rather conveniently overlooking that which does not.

Again, at the outset, I found information which resonated. And again, for me, this carried the danger of settling with it and of making it my personal credo.
Growth doesn't really occur when you remain at one point for too long. Reading the life story of Gandhi illustrated the fact that his own quest for self-acceptance/spirituality was actually a life-long struggle.

As I've said in past posts on this thread, I haven't a clue what's coming nor when and I've learned that no one view is wholly true - and yet, aren't the many inconsistencies perhaps the very impetus that serves to keep us engaged with an on-going search? It's a search that begins on the outside but should end up on the inside. At least - that's how it was for me.

There is a view in esoteric astrology that the age of Pisces was about 'saviours' (or teachers), whereas in the Aquarian age mankind must take more responsibility for itself.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #74
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've come to find that no one

Any philosophy that places more value or distinction upon the few is suspect to scrutiny, IMHO. Whether its in an unfavorable light, like with the Law of One (smacks of Christianity's abomination, doesn't it?) or in a favorable light, the division is created and stands in disharmony with all that is.

-recallone

Whenever I have come across information that appears to be the epitome of wisdom, and yet speaks against certain groups of people, I find it suspect.

Many an agenda appears cloaked in wise words.

My own view is that if information encourages you to feel particularly special or advises you, in a general way, against a certain group then it might well have an agenda of its own.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #75
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

upon reading the Ra, and hidden hand, and operation terra, i'm confused to what ra and hidden hand say about 51% service to others. in the terra material, it says that it is not by your deeds but by your frequency which determines one moving on to 4th density positive terra.

can anyone clarify this?

also on the Solfeggio frequencies, i've tried downloading on sanat's website but to no avail! does anyone have another site they can suggest to download? thanks!!!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote