Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
good analogy, Trainedobserver -- to the animals on this planet we humans must surely appear demonic -- a visit to a chicken 'factory farm' is a visit to hell for those with hearts
You could say that about any slaughter house situation. This insight does not excuse the behavior described in most 'alien abduction' reports however. If these reports are true then these beings are criminals of the highest order (rapists, thieves, kidnappers, and far worse) and human beings who aid and abet them (See Jim Sparks, etc.) are traitors (or brainwashed dupes) to their species and criminals themselves.

To wage an unrelenting and unrestrained war against these non-human creatures would be an entirely noble cause and perhaps the only just war ever fought by the human race, their 'motivations' being entirely irrelevant. It is my sincere hope that if any of the alien abduction business is true (and I suspect that it is) that there are military organizations already deep into the fray (and I suspect that they are). I am a human being. My loyalties lie to my person, myfamily, my species, and my planet. Non-human's preying upon us (animals, insects, microbes, ETs, CTs, or MDEs) must be neutralized, tamed, or otherwise rendered harmless for the sake of our children and the future of the human race. Romanticizing contact with ETs is naive, idiotic, and dangerous in the extreme. Dr. Greer (the Neville Chamberlain of Ufology) et al be damned.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Yes indeed ortho. It is amazing what one will accept as belief when there is a promise of eternal life, 100 black eyed virgins, etc.

I wonder what they promise women?

1000 gallons of Mr. Clean in the flesh?

Mmmmm....

Peace
All I'm hoping for presently is to get Recycled Indefinitely...and participate in a Sovereign Perfected Humanity...living in a Perfected Solar System...With No Demonic Deception, Possession, or Harassment Whatsoever...if it's not too much trouble. Well...even if it is too much trouble. I completely agree with the following from a trainedobserver post:

"To wage an unrelenting and unrestrained war against these non-human creatures would be an entirely noble cause and perhaps the only just war ever fought by the human race, their 'motivations' being entirely irrelevant. It is my sincere hope that if any of the alien abduction business is true (and I suspect that it is) that there are military organizations already deep into the fray (and I suspect that they are). I am a human being. My loyalties lie to my person, my family, my species, and my planet. Non-human's preying upon us (animals, insects, microbes, ETs, CTs, or MDEs) must be neutralized, tamed, or otherwise rendered harmless for the sake of our children and the future of the human race. Romanticizing contact with ETs is naive, idiotic, and dangerous in the extreme. Dr. Greer (the Neville Chamberlain of Ufology) et al be damned. -- trainedobserver

"Not only is there an amazing willingness in the human mind to invest credence and faith in uproven facts, but there is more evil, more readiness than ever on the part of various sophisticated groups, to use this human weakness as a tool in controlling others." -- Jacques Vallee, Revelations

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:35 AM   #28
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
My folks are great people, very caring and loving but during our little discussion about differing points of view my dad blurts out that the world is only 6500 years old.

That realization made me a little embarrassed and I stood there for a moment and as I looked into my fathers furrow brow and fiery eyes, I grinned a little and patted him on the back "You just could be right Pop!

perhaps

but nowhere in the Bible

does it state the age of the world

but Genesis does contain a genealogy of generations

from Adam to Abraham which can be computed to 8784 years

http://www.bibletime.com/theory/history/adam
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote