Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #26
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Taking action to change our reality

Asteram,

First of all, thank you for posting. This is great. I have been subscribing to this thread because I had the same notion that ACTION had to be taken. However, the thread was quite long winded and not matured yet, it seems. I think that cloud9s concepts are great and your critical eye gives them kinetic movement that is more than necessary.

What you bring up is also of great concern to me and that is to create a message that is not misinterpret-able, that stands as an unbreakable statement of intention, not as an arrangement of words.
Countless messages of hope and love and light have been corrupted already into passivity, ascension, seeking and all it has done is scattered people over the world randomly scouring for a piece of the truth. Alright, we're all finding ourselves somewhere and need to go out of ourselves for a while, escape the routine, to do that but if we keep on doing that it's nothing else than escapism, it's going to the cinema, thinking you are in control, suck in the emotion, yet still suck in all the propaganda.

I am actively taking part in the Nexus 2012 efforts. I do think it's too airy-fairy and even though I can approximate the attitude, the emotion, behind this effort I am there because something moves, something is being done. It's a common effort which builds an intention as it goes, through a organically self-arranging group, which is beautiful, and who knows maybe it even works on the grid. I personally wouldn't be surprised if we pull it off, feel a lot better, but then return to routine. However, even if that is the case, I've been part of it, I've learned, I've touched and been touched by others, in fact I've emerged myself in a deeper level of synchronicity that let my earthly incarnation evolve at a pace which was unthinkable before and I know that even if I return to 'my life' as they call it, there is something growing.

In that regard I couldn't care less if 2012 is real or not. In fact the mere fact that there are so many books in the 'alternative corner' of a bookstore that praise the year makes me think that the year is a year well beyond the completion of the agenda, and we all sit and wait staring like idiots at the jugglers, oh how the balls fly, and then the game is over.

In that regard, I understand that PA has been a disappointment to you, but please change your view. Avalon has exterminated the majority of trolls, misinformers or action stoppers. What is left is people that are willing to a degree that they sit on the edge of their chairs when writing and reading here. They just need a message to ALL STATIONS, not just the airy-fairy part. I know this isn't just me and you and cloud9 or so. I've been thanked for on a few occasions on being a critical element in the Nexus thread and I think that identifies a lack that the airy-fairy is glad to overlook, which seems to be that some people are TURNED OFF by airy-fairy. They've seen it come and go and most of the people that stood for it were crazies. The language that is used DOESN'T WORK for sleepers because THEY'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. What one needs is a clear, understandable, not too "out there" message that is incorruptible, fearless and motivational. Something that people talk about because they're curious, not because it makes them feel lesser, alone, angry or annoyed.

I've found a part of myself among the reflections here, due to the musings and the opportunity to throw myself out there in a way that I haven't been allowed before. But more importantly I've awoken to a state that is real, in the face yet friendly and people might think I'm off my cake, but I can get through because I don't bless my food before I eat and I don't try to tell everyone that I know more than they do and that they are puppets and I'm not.

This is possible for everyone. It's not a feat. Every single one of us sits on the train, beside each other and even though we don't want to talk, we all want to engage with each other. Remember the "Free Hugs" campaign? People yearned for it! It's so simple yet so powerful. No words, not BS, just a hug. Who wouldn't like that?

So what I'm thinking is that we need either of these or both:

1. One Common Effort with that pure intention message that is incorruptibly one, resounding and incorporating all of the core principles to return to, without being moralistic or anything alike.
2. Millions of smaller efforts that are then merging, encompassing each other in a way that the message is translated so many times that each being can hear a version that one can be open to, they won't even know they're on the same side until the airy-fairy folk meet the scientists.

The second is what's happening right now here at Nexus and probably at so many other places that we either reached out to, found us or simply were there already. The mere amount of websites that have turned up with a similar concepts is outstanding!

I believe we need both concepts, and the first one is STILL MISSING. The physical plane is just not accounted for, the normal people are not spoken to.

I want to weave this message and spread it along my daily routes, and I hope that others would as well.

So let's not judge and be disappointed in Project Avalon or humankind for the potential is there. We all want the same, we just have to hear on each our own frequency.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #27
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Overall, my biggestest pet peeve is the lack of faith in "the masses" or "the sheeple" or "the asleep" or the "the unawakened" or whatnot. Most people on earth, the youth, the disenfranchised, elderly, the "commoners" or political agitators and artists, musicians, poets, internationally impoverished, are more practical than people realize in my opinion. Whatever esoteric, philosophical, religious mumbo-jumbo (of which I am personally most fond) is also used as an "institutional weapon," and leaders know it, use it, profit by it, abuse it, elevate it or struggle with it in conscience, whatever each person's case may be.

The fault lies with acquiescence to systems, yes, but the purity of trust, it already has most people through the eye of God's needle: 90% of the work is already done. That's the funny thing.
Spot on nocaste. We wrote this synchronously. Thank you.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

When faced with an option to change something and your opinion is sought, cosmic law interprets inaction as allowance/aquiecensce/acceptance.

We need to learn to say No a bit more.

You can take action without being so overt.

Taking action in groups can be dangerous.

Question everything mentally. Ask the questions like: why do I pay tax? when you are in the supermarket - why do I pay sales tax when I am spending money I earned and already paid tax on? Why is the tax collection process not audited - etc etc.

These questions invoke help.

Sending love and light does help but we can all do so much more.

Blessing you all

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:18 PM   #29
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that a group action can be dangerous but there are many other examples of large scale networks being below the radar, as they say.

The MMS culture is one example and I'm sure the web has helped create many such 'grassroots movements'.

I'm not talking about secrecy but merely staying in the private sector, from person to person.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #30
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings!!

I just wanted to say that Many would like to do practical steps and yes it does add up!! What I suggest is asking for specific actions!!AND REPEAT THEM OVER & OVER!! Within a few months or so you will start to get supporters!!! DO NOT give up!!! In the Nexus 2012 thread I have asked for
guides to lead meditation points for two weeks and I have gotten about 2 or 3 people that have come forward out of at least 200 points that we'll be meditating at.At these meditation points it will be a chance to set up other groups to do specific actions. I will not give up and neither should anyone else!!

Good luck in your projects and take it one step at a time!!

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:27 AM   #31
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Well, thank you all of you for your response. Dear wormhole, I got to tell you with honesty that I did start with the Handbook for the New Paradigm but it was so much gloom that I stopped but I promise I will read it very soon, right now I’m tackling Dr. Steven Greer’s book.
Somehow I just don’t believe we need to or have to survive gigantic disasters by going to live in isolated places all by ourselves one by one if we are willing to change our reality. Anyway, if my perception is wrong about it please be kind, perhaps when I read the book I’ll have a different opinion.
Dear brook: I absolutely agree with what you say. Fear is our enemy and even people who say they don’t feel fear they do; it seems it’s in our genetics.
Dagon: Most of the people are so busy with their daily lives and problems that they are just tired and not in the mood for looking for something else to worry about. Some people I have mentioned these issues to, they just say: Even if it’s true, what we can do? When I started to know about this whole reality I was so overwhelmed that some days mi mind was spiraling all day and I had a few nightmares too. I don’t want people to feel that way; I think is wrong and unnecessary.
Asteram: perhaps I need to clarify my point and here it is: I don’t expect the government to change or do anything at least at the beginning, what I DO expect is more and more people knowing that they have a voice, that we can and should let the government, companies, agencies, etc. know not only that we Know what we Know but that they can’t fool us any more and that from now on we as a nation want to participate in everything that affect us.
Call me naïve but I’ll give an example of how I think this could work: If you ever have watched The Dog Whisperer you’ll understand this better. People are frustrated and desperate about their dogs because their dogs behave in a way they can’t handle, so this guy comes and tells them that they are the ones that need to change the energy that they are using to interact with their dogs, meaning that when the dog’s owner gives the animal a clear sign he’s the leader and act in a certain way, the dog immediately changes its attitude, before that there was no leadership, trust or respect. People start seen amazing changes when in a calm and assertive way they indicate to the dog what they want and for“certain energy” he means being clear, calm and sure, putting aside any feeling of frustration or anger caused by the dog’s behavior.
This is a wonderful example of how the energy we project can change things. Other example is this: let’s say in a family where all members keep fighting and attacking to each other, somebody decides he’s tired of the fighting and decides to start smiling and complimenting the angriest ones every day and consistently, soon the rest of the family feels better and everybody changes their attitude too.
In our case, after the most urgent topic it’s decided we start acting and letting them know our point of view. Let’s say it’s the economy what we want to be fixed first. Let’s say we don’t agree on more bail outs so we write to Congress, Federal Reserve, White House, etc. etc: We don’t agree and we don’t want to sponsor this “solution” anymore. Create a new plan that includes support and incentives for creating new companies, new jobs, new products, etc. Just say NO to give more money to the rich and powerful.
There are millions of people trying to start a new business, and inventors who don’t find financing or support of any kind, how many of us would like to be entrepreneurs if we could?
I’ll elaborate in other topics later on.
Thank you.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #32
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Cloud 9-

From my experience and learning, I can only characterize your view of government as naive and uninformed. I mean no disrespect by this; I applaud your call to action and willingness to act yourself, but nothing will be accomplished by attempting to reform government.

Your analogy to communicating with animals does not apply to insane or psychopathic animals. Government is a psychopathic entity; all governments in the world are solely based on the self-interest of those in power. The figureheads are either psychopaths themselves or the tools of psychopaths.

Whenever an entity exerts power over another by the use or threat of force, it is committing a criminal act. Government is a criminal establishment that attempts to subvert and bypass free will. You WILL follow the rules they decide for you, and you WILL pay your taxes or you will lose your property or be imprisoned or worse. You do not have a choice in the matter, despite the feel-good illusion that they are allowing you the choice of changing your masters every few years. If you cannot decide of your own free will whether to follow their rules, or whether to give them your money or property, that is coercion and threat, and makes you nothing other than a slave.

In addition, by claiming that they are providing necessary services to you which they actually have no obligation to provide, while at the same time giving you no choice in the matter, they are committing criminal fraud.

There will be no governments as we know them in the New World that is coming. There will be voluntary associations of people and groups of people cooperating to their own benefit and the benefit of all, including the Earth and all life on it.

A recommended starting point for understanding the true status and function of governments throughout history is the highly literate and well written book Our Enemy the State written in the late 1930s by Albert Nock. Even reading the first few chapters will do much to open your eyes. It is available free on line.

I would like to invite you again to read the thread I started called Hacking the Genetic Mind and would value any contributions you might make there.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #33
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra-

Thank you very much for your well thought out and incisive reply. You may recall that I am one of those who has applauded your questioning of assumptions on Project Avalon.

Taking your last statement first, stating my impressions or the facts as I see them is not judgment. If I state that a thief is a thief, or that it is cold outside, that is a statement of fact, not a judgment. If I state that the thief is bad, or that cold is bad, that is a judgment. This is an important distinction.

Saying that I am disappointed in Project Avalon is not a judgment either; it is a statement of my own considered impressions; I am not saying Project Avalon is good or bad, only that it is not so far accomplishing that which I hoped to see accomplished.

I think this thread, posted under General Discussion is a good place to elaborate on the problems I perceive here. It appears to me that the stated original intention of Project Avalon, the coming together and networking of the Ground Crew suggested in the Handbook for the New Paradigm, has been compromised and led off track both inadvertently and deliberately.

Most of this misdirection has happened because of the strong influence of what I characterize as New Age love and light dogma. This is the most powerfully judgmental and damaging force operating to misdirect any progress that could be made on Project Avalon. It accomplishes nothing of value and quickly shuts down anyone attempting to accomplish something. A good example is the post by 777 The Great Work which is #5 in this thread:

"As long as we continue to blame our circumstances on outside forces,the inside light remains a spark and not a flame.The inside temple are where the money changers are that need to be swept out with force.The candle must be lit inside being above all and serve all."

Immediately the progress and suggested actions of the original poster are declared useless and wrong. Forget trying to do anything or accomplish anything in the material world in which you live, breathe, eat and sleep; all of the problems are your own and within you. The sentence above is then followed by some meaningless etymological drivel that appears designed to make the poster appear profound and knowledgeable.

This is followed a few posts later by the following from Wormhole:

" Please read 777's response again and again. It is right on the money! The soul is eternal, go within... all else follows. Be the change!!! Our physical being is just a blink, a wrinkle in time, a tic on the clock."

Once again reinforcing the call to non-action, while attempting to appear profound and enlightened.

Because of the close proximity of these two posts, and their appearance at the beginning of a thread calling for real action, my considered opinion is that they are deliberate disinfo by paid agents. The attitude, however, has infected all discourse on Project Avalon and effectively stopped any real attempts at progress, largely by making those calling for action appear 'unenlightened' because of their concern for the actual materiality that is the visible manifestation of our present dilemma.

I think the majority of those echoing and spreading such disinfo are sincere and merely naive. They simply have not considered the possibility that a poster who consistently pounds in the message that all problems are due to one's own lack of spiritual development could have a negative agenda. In addition, many are not aware that the plane of "light" contains just as much negativity and evil as this physical plane or the infra-red "astral" plane do. Those who feed on our suffering and pain are located on the level of visible light. There is much more to be said on the subject, but not right now. Suffice it that one must go to the level above visible light, the level that corresponds to the ultraviolet wavelength, before one rises above duality.

The most egregious example of the hijacking and misdirection of the original intent of this forum is the group of entities posting as Astralwalker. My best guess is that they are a black-ops boiler room effort of NWO intelligence agencies. All the fancy pictures, all the "interesting" and useless esoteric information about 2012 and the hollow Earth and faster than light observations and black holes and gamma ray storms and other fear mongering. All useless distractions. As one who does quite a bit of work with web development and graphics, my immediate impression was and remains "who has the time to put all of these pretty distractions together, and to what end?" Note how successful the effort has been as well, and ask yourself what benefits are they promising or providing? What is being or will be accomplished that furthers the goal of creating actual systems that work to make this world a better place or to teach the masses the reality and application of the four universal laws? Where is the message to Garcia?

Enough on that. Make of it what you will, but I recommend powerful discernment.

It is, I hope, obvious that I am part of no establishment or hierarchy, and part of no group. Those are not my path and never have been; I am not the enemy of established groups or spiritual hierarchies unless they choose to make me one. I simply have no use for them. Part of my task is in what I wrote in my first post here. I am focused on accomplishing that to the exclusion of all else besides keeping a roof over my head and food on the table. I care not about the judgments of those who think my choice of words is not New Age PC or enlightened-sounding enough. I have accepted an assignment and will do my best to carry it out, and that assignment and task does not begin and end with thinking nice thoughts about others and sending them love and light while looking within myself for the source of all of the problems in the material world.

As you pointed out so clearly above, the time for action is now, not four years down the road on the mythical date of December 21 2012. My feeling is that that date is a meaningless distraction, a red herring like so much else is, but whatever it's significance, if any, we will deal with it then. Now is now.

I value your clear-headedness, skepticism, and curiosity and would welcome any on-topic contributions you might have to the messages I am working on putting together at the Genetic Mind thread. I will also paste this reply into that thread to let other readers know my thoughts and opinions on these distractions and misdirections, but the focus of the thread, should it continue, will be on creating and delivering the message to Garcia.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10011
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #34
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

A good reminder to stay alert and remember the goal of this forum!

Bill and Kerry are working very hard right now and put their lives at stake to spread the truth.

Many of you have great ideas, post them and inspire people!!
The right ideas will hit the right people.

I intend to buy a huge pile of t-shirts and write messages on them that make people think. Then I give them away on certain places, or sell them for only a dollar or so. Perhaps I even get them printed professionally, which doesn't cost much if you print the same text on a big pile of shirts.

It's a start, EVERY start is good, we'll learn from it and it will lead to improvement.

Cloud9 - thanks for starting this tread with so much energy!!!
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #35
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody,
I've been thinking long and hard today and I even made some time to read Hacking the Genetic Mind thread. You see, after a long day at work there's just not enough time for everything one wants to acomplish and but I want to share what I've benn thinking but first a few comment about your responses:
Asteram, I do see your point and trust me, I can be naive but not uinformed, I know very well how the governmente works but I hope when I finish this you'll understand muy point of view better and you could even agree with me. I'M NOT TRYING TO REFORM THE GOVERNMENT, I'M TRYING TO REFORM PEOPLE!!!!!

My idea is so simple and easy some people would say : why I didn't think of this before? sort of duuuuh!
Love is the most powerful energy there is but unfortunately we human beings know more about fear so why don't use fear as a tool to reach love? Everybody fears losing their job, their home, their lifestyle, their money, freedom, etc. and most of us act just when we are faced with the possibility of losing what we have, when things are going smoth and nice we do nothing, when somebody attacks you, steals from you, offends you, you wake up and defend yourself, cath the thief (or at least you try) or respond to the offender.
Most of humanity is still asleep but they are not to be condenmed because I can assure you, quite a few of us were asleep before too until one day we saw or heard something that made us wake up and ask questions, research and learn. All of the sleeping people are our allies that need to be awakened, they just don't know they have been sleeping.
At the beginning, having the knowledge that we are being manipulated in such a extraordinary way seems so far fechted that is hard to believe it, but then you read something more or hear new voices saying the same and you start wondering if it could be possible it's true, after a while you start to see the connecting dots and then you realize you don't believe in what you used to believe anymore and you see the signs everywhere!
Let's help others to see the reality we are being fed so they stop believing the lies too and then we can act united by the belief that we have real power and we can change our reality.
If I tell somebody that there is a shadow corrupted government who is the real power they look at me as I'm crazy, right? But after a few days other person makes the same comment and then another one and another one, the first person starts wondering if it could be true and starts asking questions or investigating, it's hard to believe at the beginning but then they will see it right there in front of their eyes.

People in this forum are very intelligent and educated, some in technological areas, computers and spiritual subjects but we as individuals don't need to know about everything, we just have to apply common sense and observe human behavior. The elite group are human beings too (hard to believe) and as anybody who has a secret or are doing something wrong, they are always afraid of being caught, they fear the consequences of their acts, they fear revenge and death, they fear ridicule and being discredited in public, they fear losing power or reputation, etc., that's why everything is kept in secret, in a nutshell they are afraid of the rest of us, they fear our reaction towards them because they know what they're doing is wrong. THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS AND OUR STRENGH. Just as the opposite is true too, OUR WEAKNESS IS THEIR STRENGH, so why don't we change this?
The best example I could find is the video in the thread "Everyone should watch this" where Steve G posted a video. The lions attack the buffalo baby but then the buffalos UNITED came back and circled the lions, they didn't really attack the lions but their presence as a group was so intimidating that the lions lost their power. Just by watching nature and human behavior we get the answers we need.
In my comment about the Dog Whisperer, the dog takes over the home and the owners get weaker and weaker until one day they decide to turn it over and show the dog they are the leaders.

Last edited by cloud9; 01-24-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #36
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Hermano, you got it!!!
That's all it's needed, each one of us participating in a small or big way but spreading the message. Today I changed a 20 bill for 20 singles and I wrote on the border of each one: Search Zeitgeist on youtube google with a red pen, I know somebody is going to see it and do some research. Can you imagine what others would do when they see this messages over and over again?
O.K., going back to my idea:
1.- Write letters and send emails to let's say 5 or 10names you take from the yellow book or whatever source, even your friends but you got to do it incognito. Keep the names and adresses. SAD TO SAY BUT YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY SO DON'T TRY TO PREACH THEM. They will come around some time soon when they see more and more of this information.
Start with something it's not too scary, let 2012, pole shift, nibiru, satanism and the like alone, let's concentrate in more tangible things as the economy, money, losing our homes, new world order and their ties to banks, secret projects, federal reserve etc, that's why I like to start with Zeitgeist because it's not too overwhelming but a good eye opener and a good start, if you can, make copies and send them too.
Explain to people why what we are seeing every day are the effects of a global (or national if you like) conspiracy and how it works.
The rest of the subjects will appear to them in right time.

2.-Ask them if they think this is an important piece of information, to do exactly the same and send the same message to other 5 o 10 people and so on.

3.-After a few days send another message with a similar text to the same people with links or names they can investigate.

4.- If somebody asks you if you know something about it you could say casually something like: Yeah, people at work are talking about it, I'm thinking of doing some research myself and see what's de buzz.

5.- After that, recommend this forum or other sites and start asking people for ideas of how to take action to change what we don't like.

That's in a nutshell the beggining of letting people know. This plan can be bigger and better prepared, that's why I posted here, to see if creative ideas come from others.

The expected result from this plan is that when enough people know, we can start a silent and private revolution, no need to be agressive. Each one of us contribute in small and easy steps but in a very conssitent way. The elite group counts on money and secrecy to keep their power so we can starT right there:

LET'S MAKE THEIR NAMES PUBLIC, LET'S MAKE THEIR COMPANIES KNOWN AS OWNED BY THEM AND START TO REPUDIATE THEM NOT BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS, LET'S THEM KNOW THAT WE KNOW AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID, WE ARE THE REAL POWER.

Well, I've been writing for a while and getting tired, so please, let me me know what you think.

Czymra: love your posts. You are right when you say that group action can be dangerous but I'm talking about individual actions, just a humongous amount of individual coordinated and agreeded actions, no need to go physicaly to places or street protests.

Thank you again for your comments.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:32 AM   #37
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I understand the sense of urgency you feel, cloud9. I also understand the arguments for and against what appears to be innaction and the disinformation sometimes associated with the New Age Movement. But our government is a facade and direct action to the contrary is actually fueling it. Not just the government, mind you - but to the limited perspective of what we consider reality. We live under the illusion of democracy. As you pointed out with this recent bailout situation, they're not at all concerned with what the people want and are acting against the will of the people. Same thing with the way Bush got into office. They just want to continue their control. The level of control within our society is so pervasive that they've even taken on the monumental task of pre-programming you to think of what may be presented to you sometime in the future - as crazy. That's why there's such vehement opposition from people when you try to broach the subject. There's a stigma attached to the phrase 'conspiracy theory'. There's a stigma attached to UFO's. It's all put there very deliberately to provide YOU with the kind of frustration you've been running into when you try to present this information to your loved ones. My mom told me I was the smartest person she knew, and that she trusts me more than any other person in the world...but still managed to completely discredit my offerings when the subject matter dipped into the 'fringe'.

If I was handed all of this information 10 years ago, I might have had a similar reaction. Everyone in their own time. You can lead a horse to water...and you know the rest. The desire to show someone the truth is still desire. It's akin to the desire demonstrated by those who want to maintain their power. Not the same energy and motivation, obviously - but the point is that it's desire. I'm not going to say that desire is wrong, or bad while I quote some Bible scriptures-lol, don't worry - but this isn't about how wrong the government is anymore or how right we are for being bent out of shape about it. It's about finally realizing the illusory nature of this polarized reality and seeing beyond the defined boundaries (boxes) that our reality consists of.

I so totally dig that you brought up Cesar Milan (Dog Whisperer). I'd love to hang out with him for a day, because that guy gets it! It's all about energy! He sits down to talk to people about their dogs and quickly finds that the energy the dog-owner is projecting is manifested somehow in their dog. He demonstrates week after week that your vibration absolutely affects the world around you, including the behavior of your dog. I'm afraid the greater message (and demonstrations) are often overlooked by many who watch the show, only applying it to the manner in which they interact with their dog. But what's important to note is that dogs don't talk. They don't understand your words, just your energy.

People are the same way in many regards. Words pollute the integrity of the message. I really like the Tao te Ching for this particular message: "Those who know do not talk and talkers do not know..."
The change must take place inside. Your communication of it vibrationally finds its' way to others before words ever will. And again, for those that are ready. It used to be a thorn in my side that anybody needed to be ready for it - like, why can't everybody just wake the hell up and see this!? But not everybody is ready for it. Not everybody is done doing what they think they've got to do.

If you're not already familiar with the 100th Monkey, it probably illustrates what I'm trying to get across better than I'm explaining it. By taking the fight inside, we're claiming our true power to affect the world outside. We realize this individually at first, then just like the 100th monkey...more simply follow.

But I'm totally down with the free hugs campaign. In fact, I was just thinking about that the other day! Have a shirt made that says FREE HUGS and just walk through your local mall or whatever one day a week, every week, and do just that...hug everybody who wants a hug! it'd be interesting to see how it grows. More people would definitely join in on that one! And I'm totally down for a coordinated connection. Like, not so much a nebulous meditation, but a very specific intent to connect - with others and with the world/universe around us. That's a crazy cool experience alone, btw. I can't wait to try it with others focused on it too.

loving you all
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #38
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
If you ever have watched The Dog Whisperer you’ll understand this better. People are frustrated and desperate about their dogs because their dogs behave in a way they can’t handle, so this guy comes and tells them that they are the ones that need to change the energy that they are using to interact with their dogs, meaning that when the dog’s owner gives the animal a clear sign he’s the leader and act in a certain way, the dog immediately changes its attitude, before that there was no leadership, trust or respect...

In our case, after the most urgent topic it’s decided we start acting and letting them know our point of view. Let’s say it’s the economy what we want to be fixed first. Let’s say we don’t agree on more bail outs so we write to Congress, Federal Reserve, White House, etc. etc: We don’t agree and we don’t want to sponsor this “solution” anymore. Create a new plan that includes support and incentives for creating new companies, new jobs, new products, etc. Just say NO to give more money to the rich and powerful.
There are millions of people trying to start a new business, and inventors who don’t find financing or support of any kind, how many of us would like to be entrepreneurs if we could?
I’ll elaborate in other topics later on.
Thank you.
hi cloud9 - I love your energy!! I must say that I've been gung-ho on disarmament. Apart from mining military hardware for metals and re-using old buildings for progressive Life-affirming projects, I have no other ideas. You've made several comments about the economy that are really perfect!! I tend to think more like a sole proprietor, rather than as an employee, so there's a big gap in my awareness. For instance, let's say some of the stupid bio-weapons 'factories' are closed, UN treaties drafted, where do jobs go? Actually, many people would love to dump their dreary jobs, hmmm... or aspects of their dreary jobs, hmmm... but feeding the families & housing naturally are priorities. Any ideas? Insights?

For instance, poaching endangered species was a big problem in certain areas of Africa. It was the ONLY way locals could make money, to sell weird sh*t to Asian markets (albino this, live tiger ball that), UNTIL the tourism market was developed. After that, everyone felt better. The land was loved & protected, men could stay with the families, provide, be proud. Children had stable homes. Mothers were not so destroyed. Visitors came; everyone shared themselves with one another.

My point is that people get stuck in jobs that are not Right, but they do the survival trick. Also, being a horsey person, I get your dog whisperer suggestions. It's true. Leaders need to be accountable, transparent, fit the honour the Office bestows on them. (I'm from Canada.) Citizens have rights and duties, too, for the whole pie to bake.

I'm all over organized tax revolts for **** like war funding, cronyism, corruption, blatant disregard for citizen's lives, jeez f'ing poisoning people actually ... At the same time, US President Obama's first day in Office was impressive, man. It's complex - I like infrastructure intact, people's lives untouched by civil war. This was all I could come up with re the economy on a different thread. (I still think it's a good idea! - and the go-go boots are very cute.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10165

love & light

Old 01-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #39
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Things ARE changing suddenly....see the link on another thread but I'll repeat it here

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=424&Itemid=70

believe and it will happen
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #40
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

While I respect the opinions of all the posters on this thread, I am personally not comfortable with speaking about the political or monetary issues to people. I just find the whole subject too negative and this information can lead a person into a spiral of negative victim thinking. This is an extract from the Hidden Hand Discourse, I have found it to be a wise and sensible approach to this topic.

"In getting your message out there, whilst being informative, always do your best not to feed the fear and paranoia, as this will act contrary to your intentions of raising the vibration to Positive. Deliver your message in a way that emphasizes the Hope, and the true beauty and reality of our inherent Oneness with our Infinite Creator. Be as a Light, shining in the Darkness. Do not burn others with your light, but rather, allow them to be drawn to your Light, and be of Service to those who come to you willingly. In other words, do not become 'evangelical' with your message, but rather, be the enigmatic and loving 'wise old sage', to whom others are drawn to because of the Quality of his vibration, rather than the volume of his rhetoric.

Most importantly, PRACTICE THAT WHICH YOU PREACH. Others must be able to see the effect of our Infinite Creator conducting his wonderful work through you. "

So in trying to maintain a positive message to others I have found the work of Gregg Braden to be excellent. This is his Science of Miracles which for me is the type of information that is uplifting. http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=6nKSq2...eature=related

There are lots of practical ways that one can do their part on a ground level.
An example could be to set up a club or a community vegetable garden and get people to work together with a common goal, which helps in rising the vibration and potentially giving those with bleak economic prospects some hope.

My on feelings on this subject of " Taking action to change our reality " is that it can be just as beneficial to try and raise the hopes of those around us in a grass roots way. Why not look for opportunities in our local towns and villages, with our neighbors and friends and do what we feel is right, because in our own small ways we are all capable of this.
A grass roots approach will also continue to work if there is no internet, electricity and through sunshine and storms.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #41
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram

Quote:
The most egregious example of the hijacking and misdirection of the original intent of this forum is the group of entities posting as Astralwalker.

My best guess is that they are a black-ops boiler room effort of NWO intelligence agencies.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:04 PM   #42
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I think I need to elaborate a little more how this idea could work.

Quote:
While I respect the opinions of all the posters on this thread, I am personally not comfortable with speaking about the political or monetary issues to people. I just find the whole subject too negative and this information can lead a person into a spiral of negative victim thinking. This is an extract from the Hidden Hand Discourse, I have found it to be a wise and sensible approach to this topic.

"In getting your message out there, whilst being informative, always do your best not to feed the fear and paranoia, as this will act contrary to your intentions of raising the vibration to Positive. Deliver your message in a way that emphasizes the Hope, and the true beauty and reality of our inherent Oneness with our Infinite Creator. Be as a Light, shining in the Darkness. Do not burn others with your light, but rather, allow them to be drawn to your Light, and be of Service to those who come to you willingly. In other words, do not become 'evangelical' with your message, but rather, be the enigmatic and loving 'wise old sage', to whom others are drawn to because of the Quality of his vibration, rather than the volume of his rhetoric.
Islandman,

I have chosen the economy issue first because it's the most "real" of them all. Real for everybody who is being affected and even the ones who aren't being affected yet, it's on the news and in the mouth of everyone so that would it make it very "tangible and true", on top of that is being felt around the world, it's not a local event and its consequences are everywhere. When people loose their jobs, homes and retirement, it's very real.
Corruption and chaos are so visible that it's impossible to keep having faith in the system.
It's not negative when everybody can see that they can be a part of the solution or at least can participate somehow to change things around. Other subjets like UFOs, alien technologies, different dimensions and realities are just not an easy grasp for most of humanity, people believe what they see, at least at first and when religion is involved it's even more complicated.
It doesn't matter if you are a christian, mulslim or atheist, you have to eat and pay your rent so the "unearthly" topics shouldn't be tackled at the beggining, at least that's my personal opinion.
This whole thing is directed to give people hope that yes, we can change our reality and trust me, it's not that difficult. This is how and in this case I'm talking just about personal energy in terms everybody can understand:

ENERGY = ATTITUDE

In a personal level, our energy or attitude has been so far that we can't change things, that we have to accept what is being given to us, that we are powerless. I'll give an example here:

What would it happen if company xxxx who sells cable and phone services is charging $xxxx which is pretty expensive, of course the competitors would charge something similar because they have agreed on that, all big companies share the same policies and they talk to each other. o.k., when companies are having profits on the millions and billions and CEOs are getting outrigeous bonusesWE ARE PAYING WAY TO MUCH FOR THEIR SERVICES, IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

What can we do?
After many many people are aware about what is happening and we comunicate to each other, we as a group (not a small group but thousands or millions of us) decide that we don't agree with their prices so we give up to their services and go to other company, but before doing this we could send a letter saying: Thank you but I'm not interested in your services anymore, they're way too expensive, you are charging more that a just price.

Why would it happen to this company? They would have to change their policies in order to survive, they have to understand that their role is to serve their customers, not to scam them. And we do it again and again until they understand. Do you remember the old saying "the customer is always right?" Is it so nowadays? Not anymore.
The reason why is not that so anymore is because customers (people) have been "trained" to think they have no choice in the matter. When a bank decides to charge a new fee, just a few dollares for let's say, sending us our monthly balance, what do we do?
We don't like it but we pay anyway. The bank sees that everybody agreed on the matter and then what they do? They create a new fee and so on. Just do the math and see how easy is it for them to scam us. And our attitude: well, is the way it is! It it so? WHY WHY WHY we accept eveything without question it?
No need to be agressive or violent, just with our actions we can say SORRY, I DON'T AGREE. Nobody is putting a gun in our heads so we buy from this company or another we still have free choice, but WE ARE SO MEEK AND WEAK that we don want to see how easy they manipulate us. Like stealing candies from a child.

Islandman, I know Greg Bradden books and I talk about it a little bit in my first post where I explain the power in the numbers, is the same as recallone quote of the 100th monkey. I mentioned this point in my first post, Bradden says that all it's needed to iniciate a change, is the square foot of 1% of the people involved. Nos, he's talking about the power of meditation and visualization but you know what? As above as below, it has to work in the physical level too. So, let's do it!!!

THAT'S THE WAY WE START A SILENT REVOLUTION, WE CHANGE WHAT WE NEED TO CHANGE WITHOUT VIOLENCE OR TAKING UNNECESSARY RISKS, BUT WE HAVE TO BE UNITED. OUR POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS.
That's the message of religions, ETs, masters and teachers but so far, we haven't being able to understand it: WE ARE ONE, WHAT AFFECT ONE OF US AFFECTS EVERYBODY ELSE.

So we know people are starving by the thousands, getting sick, being killed, jailed, etc., and we do nothing because we think is their reality and not ours. We should know better and ACT against it.

Last edited by cloud9; 01-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #43
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

piers2210, no caste and everybody else, thank you for your comments, I just don't have enough time to answer to each one but I'll try to expand:
We tend to think that loosing our job is a tragedy but other people everywhere have been through this in harder situations that the one we are living in the States, just in the most extreme cases of abandonment and negligence people starve to death. What I mean here is that we should trust a lot more in The Universe, God, Higher Self, the spiritual force in each one of us.
I remember when the comunist Russia ceased to exist, what a difficult time for them, but you see, they have overcome it and some of the really rich people now are from Russia. The negative aspect of it is that as usual the idea of separation is very prevalent and now they have rich and poor people as in everywhere else. Well, we are far from mature yet but after a few hard times, we will survive and we will do it faster and better when we help to each other instead of just looking for our own survival as individuals.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:09 PM   #44
Hermano
Avalon Senior Member

Recallone, Islandman,

Being the example is difficult enough, but the moment you act the way you talk and stop talking about it people start to wonder and start asking questions by themselves.

I notice changes in my family too, e.g. after explaining why I stopped eating meat, they ridiculed me first, then they slowly started cooking veggie if I joined the table, now they eat less meat and only organic.
They started to change from the very moment I stopped try pursuading them!!!!
Now I know that they are not very interested in all the details about my findings, but they stopped ridiculing because we respect each others opinion.

Law of Free Will,
I understand you point very well and that makes it so difficult to do something. However, I'm sure many people are 'searching' for info like provided on Camelot, but haven't found it yet. I don't want to preach, or try to wake people up, not ready is not ready. But if we can just reach the people that are ready for it, that's quite an audience I think. Hence the t-shirt idea, nobody gets hurt in any way, but with the right text on it they might find their way to further awareness and perhaps even these sites if they are ready and interested.
Hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #45
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram, I'm not sure what to answer.
It saddens me that all that happened after I linked the two threads was aggression. It seems like the physical and spiritual people on this board won't unite, curiously for the reasons I've been investigating myself for a while.

I am now very aware of the 'all will be fine' attitude and won't let it pass just like that. I am also aware not to break the good spirit through this intellectual and emotional doubt. It's simply a process that will have to become natural.

All is possible, nothing is certain. Don't believe what you see.

As for taking physical action as regarded on this thread, I am not sure I'm convinced this is the right application. The idea is good but the concept isn't fully baked.
For once, I don't think that Zeitgeist is a very good representation of our situation. As mentioned before, it does draw too much negative focus and might have all kinds of other things 'the wrong way around'.

Be that as it may, I both like and dislike the impersonal concept.
One has to distinguish between the impact one does from person to person and a 'marketing campaign' for lack of a better word.

Regarding the campaign, I think Asteram got the right end of the spectrum.

As for one to one contact, I don't understand why so many people struggle with the concept.
As said before, be the change, the topics will naturally come up, it will show in one's actions and not in words.

Eventually, I hope that some people here might at least consider what's happening over at Nexus, or observe, because even though I can't stand behind all that is going on, it is a movement that promises to be large and is filled with loads of positive people.

In fact, I find it strange that all the critical people hang out here, while all the positives are on the other thread, we should be together to maximise our efforts and keep the intention clean.

However, I tried and will keep trying, but this shall conclude my involvement here.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:15 AM   #46
no caste

In my efforts to understand economic models & solutions, what do people think of this chart?

Old 01-25-2009, 04:51 AM   #47
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

hey no caste, I like your sense of humor, right to the point and funny
Old 01-25-2009, 05:44 AM   #48
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Our current situation, whether social, economic, or political, every aspect of our life is as it is because of our desires which fuel our actions. There are no exceptions to that. There is nothing being imposed upon us from outside. Everything we experience is the result of what we are inside.We have given our greatest power away,which is the power of decision and allow others to think for us so we can chase our desires.Our desires or the creators of all our fears.

As long as we continue to blame our circumstances on outside forces,the inside light remains a spark and not a flame.The inside temple are where the money changers are that need to be swept out with force.The candle must be lit inside being above all and serve all.

The word govern ment alone means to govern the mental states of conciousness within the masses living in polarity.

Man in sanskrit means to think and we need to think for ourselves and slay the dragon of desire.
Well said, this is so true. Change starts from within. When we realise that we are primarily responsible for our situation (the collective and the personal) and that we have to answer to ourselves for ourselves before we expect governments, elitists etc to answer to us, we will begin to see that spark grow to something more significant. It is so easy to whinge at the current "reality" and put the blame on others, whoever/whatever they may be rather than realising "Hey, I'm to blame here. I wanted that shiny new trinket. I passed that beggar by without feeling compassion. I chopped down that beautiful tree to make way for my oh so lovely patio where I can entertain my oh so impressed geusts. I want my goods wrapped in pretty little boxes with lots and lots of cellophane and pretty little pictures which take resources, when all I do is throw it in the tip when I get home."
The condition is symtomatic of our inner-beings. The current conditions are an outer Kodack Moment of our inner "not so " spiritual selves.
When we address our own inner selves and stop with all the B.S. of wanting wanting wanting and taking taking taking, then AND ONLY then will we affect change. That change has to start here, inside me, inside you. We need to lead by example.
Now here is a revolutionary idea. You go to a shop, order the spare for your P.C. (or whatever it is you may be buying) take a bag with you. When you pay, iunwrap the thing from all it's pretty trappings, place it in your bag and give the shop the waste. Tell them you want your stuff in a plain, single wrapper in future.
They feed our demand. They design new ways to catch our greedy eyes but it is all "Their" fault. We are so good, we are so pure....
As John Lennon said...."Imagine"......
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:02 AM   #49
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

If you don't shine a light on the DARKNESS, the darkness will remain.

The idea is to shine the light on the darkness, and all that will remain is LIGHT
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:14 AM   #50
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
Czymra-

A good example is the post by 777 The Great Work which is #5 in this thread:

"As long as we continue to blame our circumstances on outside forces,the inside light remains a spark and not a flame.The inside temple are where the money changers are that need to be swept out with force.The candle must be lit inside being above all and serve all."

Immediately the progress and suggested actions of the original poster are declared useless and wrong.

Enough on that. Make of it what you will, but I recommend powerful discernment.

It is, I hope, obvious that I am part of no establishment or hierarchy, and part of no group.

As you pointed out so clearly above, the time for action is now, not four years down the road on the mythical date of December 21 2012. My feeling is that that date is a meaningless distraction, a red herring like so much else is, but whatever it's significance, if any, we will deal with it then. Now is now.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10011

It is, I hope, obvious that I am part of no establishment or hierarchy, and part of no group

I go directly to the line above. Oh really? That then means you are not a part of Avalon? I see you are a member, but yet you preclude yourself from such membership. You say to "Excercise discernment". I wonder what exactly one can discern when a member precludes themselves from said membership?
I happen to agree with 777. I happen to agree that we need to adress that which is within to resolve that which is without. I am however beginning to wonder if you are not an agent?
Might I humbly suggest that you re-assess your abilities of discernment and begin to ply them on yourself .....perhaps not. You already said that you do not judge......
Here is what I find strange, and it is this which nearly stopped me from joining this group, thereby BECOMING A MEMBER OF IT, and that is the amount of sniping that goes on. There is definitely a lack of unity, as has been said by quite a few.
Oh well, after this post, no doubt I will also be branded an agent in a boiler room. So be it.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote