Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #26
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
It does not hold water, i am afraid. have you tried posting a commment on d wilcock's site that it's not completely in keeping with his faultless interpretations? You won't get far! And then he is ranting on about negativity in us and why it is that he gets hate mail etc etc..i
What is the connection between David Wilcock and the Law Of One?

They usually get assaulted in the same posts but they are very different things. Except for the fact that DW refers to it as a high quality channel - and has to "channelled" Ra? Is that the connection? Aside from the Ra connection there is no link between DW and the LOO series.

So yes if I could ever be bothered to post on DW's website and it was a contrary view - I know that I would get shut down. What has that to do with the quality or validity of the LOO material itself ?

DW doesn't intend to lead sheep, but there are sheep there. Not his fault.

Even if you buy that he channeled Ra, channeling is not the same as being - I have listened to all the publicly available changelings that DW did of Ra and at no time did "Ra" ever say anything to suggest that DW's credibility was any different to yours or mine.

Quote:
i'd say: walk tall, focus and fear not...and i read somwhere, maybe here: where focus goes, energy flows!
Bingo! I totally agree.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #27
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

the H_H postings lead me to the LOO and it opened a whole new view on my life's essential questions of who i am and why i am - any why here etc.

and i consider the LOO and especially the way L/L handles this as very very empowering and free for individuality - not cultish in any way (CoM seems differen there to me) - L/L actually refuses to go out and make the material known agressively - carla sais the people whom it gives something will find it and often in magical and in mysterious ways -
just like our universe works.

also, i dont have any problem with DW and what people tend to call his "ego"
I believe his ambitions are absolutely legitimate - after all we are living in 3D and
his message is empowering and he seems to be very supportive to all people.

I have met him in person in zürich last summer and the guy seemed very down to earth to me

what is the problem in wanting to accomplish a movie project?

i, for one, think the idea is great and i wish him best of success!

Last edited by xlsander; 12-10-2009 at 11:56 AM.
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #28
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i too wish all the best to all wishing to promote an uplifting self-empowering mode to everyone of us.

in response to LLA and DW comment by Anchor - despite aknkowledging DW as a well wishing character, I have noticed that on his website unilateral thinking is promoted - eithr love me or go away sort of thing..thank god for Bill and Kerry, for, there isn't a trace of an ego that's more and more found on DW's. With due rspect I maintain that his site khas become cultish - he has things to to with LLO and he strongly endorses his and his follower's take on it.

Would like to stress that though channeling can be a valuable source of info, it can also be false, or mislleading. the entity being channeled can be corrupt and/or become corrupt. I'd say caution is sorely needed. I am also guessing that a lot of us are being used as channels (with or without our intent) as of late in particular..I am stating this from my own experience. The messages i got were verbaly most explicit , but i keep an open mind and keep them to myself as they may be misleading.. there are so many forces at play and one must set aside one's own ego to be able to count the messages being funneled down our mind as relevant these days..and they are only relevant if they are relevant to us all..there should not be any conditions..we are in the same boat. Bill and kerry got that. not sure about DW and his take on Ra and LLO any more.

angels fly becausee they take themselves lightly

bestest from NW2 london, uk
on a gloriuos sunny day
off cycling, enjoying the day..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #29
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

I agree and all Q'uo session start like this:

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. We greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in whose service we come to this circle this evening. It is a privilege and a pleasure to be called to your circle of seeking. We thank you for the honor and we are glad to speak to the one known as D.

However, as always, we would ask that all of those who listen to or read these words exercise discernment, choosing from those opinions which we share the thoughts that resonate and that seem helpful, leaving the rest behind without a single thought. For in this way, you shall safeguard the processes of your own evolution. And we shall feel that comfort that comes from knowing that we shall not be infringing upon your free will in any way. We thank you for this consideration.
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #30
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

I know that a freemason has setup the Newage movemend thats what I know.
But I suggest just to lookup it your self to see if you can find any information your self.

http://www.zoeken.nl/?&vid=l87210166...web&yhspchkid=

So you can see the proof yourself, Because it is all about question everything you come a cross. Remember if you knew who you are then you see it directly,but because of the condision where in not knowing anything any more they can stuff anything down your troat. Soul blocked, DNA memory switch off, Mind controll etc to name a view

What the PTB always want you to do is to follow a Book or another Media with out questioning it your self. Following a book blindly is they same is following another person. This is called worshipping, but if your replace it with an item with information it those not appear this way at first..

When your so convinced that it is all good then they got you, because you wil defend the information in this book by the letter or person Obama??ring any bells most people I bumb in to say he is wonderfull. WTF???

I've talked to people who are very aware on what is going on and they are following the Bible, but he is not going research anything else. I found out that the guy himself was to afraid to trust his on self. Just an example ....(waiting to be saved...)

It could well have been that the reason is it is a wonderfulll book etc, just to make a point.

Mu(Lumeria) and Atlantis got destroyed because of we believing a lie. So they have planned this for a very very long time not just a view 1000, but 10.000 of years or even more. till a point in time where we totally forgot who we are!!

Last edited by mu2143; 12-10-2009 at 05:00 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

There is a family bloodline that does do negative things, but I don't think it is because they plan it, it's just their nature. Then there are those who also do things out of greed, control, power desires and it plays into things that are destined to happen.

I happen to believe that all energy emanates from an ultimate source so in effect we are all one, but I also believe that some truths are twisted to get people to follow a path that looks good, but ultimately takes them off a "true" course of spiritual evolution to their highest potential and thus serves the negatively motivated forces.

Thus discernment is needed to know what path one is truly following.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #32
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

in response to xlsander a couple of post ago:

you know, i would really, like to lose this wee argument, besides, yours is a much stronger conviction that the txts are authentic and fair as they invite our own discernment..
to the best of my understanding and experience, the most powerful propaganda (lie) is the one offering a high degree of truth elements in it...and just as you start to recognize all the true bits according to your discernment - bang! you swallow the gossest lie as well - which can totally distort the whole point being made..Q'uo's introduction you may think is fair and considerate, but i hear it as oily and discriminatory..why would Q'uo ask to speak to a particular person with the initial so and so..sounds like a spiritist session to me where one is chosen and the rest may or may not be fit to grasp the content ...the TRUTH of our existence is the same to all and it relates to everyone and each and every one of us is able to relate to it. I myself need no prophets and/or annointed ones..what I'd appreciate is more human beings with integrity (like Bill and Kerry) willing to gather and share relevant information..according to which we can use our own discerment.

I am almost certain that everyone is and/or can be a channel. one problem remains - how are we to know if an entity is integrious? That's a tough one. having said that, i kind of feel that in not too long we'd be able to tell and apply the information accordingly. only not just yet..dr david hawkins did a lot of interesting research into human inability to tell truth from a lie..i know it sounds unbelievable.. he spoke and wrote about it with a lot scientific and spiritual integrity..indirectly, his work explains why is it that the majority of us is still looking for an authority we could trust - so to be able to follow, adore and admire..why do you think we need that as a group if not because we are not able to differentiate truth from falsehood ourselves. and why is it that a lot of people expect a full "disclosure" - assuming some guys higher up in the know owe us the truth..in my estimation, it won't happen and i frankly believe we don't need it, not any more..things have come to a point where what's not serving the purpose, falls away of its own accord..all the doors are loosening, we just have to look in the right direction and keep our eyes and hearts open. Really, do you think that the governments will come out and say: here, it's your free energy device, use it in good health..or: hey, we've been lying to you for a long time, here's the deal...no, they are here to protect the established stance and we are here to trun our focus away and onto what wee seek to know - then, the answers will come.
Be your own channel of information and say: I feel this is so and so..it's enthralling..and you than could look at what Ra had to say and compare it to your own inner source.

bestest
Old 12-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #33
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I think HH uses New Age lingo to justify negative behavior. If their *knd* (not knowing really who they are since he is very vague and I DO NOT BELIEVE he is living on inner earth) wanted to amp their karma they could do so right away and start behaving like human adults.

This reaping negative karma to get to 4th density negative is BS in my opinion. Change your karma NOW and start behaving with kindness and compassion towards others.

They seemed to have forgotten the Golden Rule.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #34
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

totally agree eleni

one particular detail i nolticed where i got completely convinced that the whole account is one big BS - it is when HH made a remark on sleep paralysis ..at that point I simply KNEW he/she's a fake and a very earthly one..not a lot is known in literature about how/why sleep paralysis occurs, but very many scientists agree that it happens exactly how HH describes it. It's a replica of what's out there according to our earthly flash and blood research. Only, the ones who have suffered or are still experiencing it well know that it is NOT as HH describes it and that there's a lot more to it and that it manifests in different ways. I do know a thing or two about it being a long term experiencer..and he is well off..the whole account is a sick one.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #35
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I can't stand when people say abductions are caused by sleep paralysis - duh, what about abductions that happen before you go to sleep and are wide awake and you see beings and then they paralyze you? One even tugged at my energy pendant! I said whose there? Next thing I was paralyzed!

HH is a fraud IMHO- a very human one.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #36
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

it appears that whatever force is doing it (the paralysing), is losing its momentum..from my experience that is..it's like it is trying ever so harder, but it's wearing itself off - if one manages to maintain a full awareness of it approaching...as i am sure you well know how it feels...touch wood..i do want to keep it at bay and allow only welcome influences that leave you uplifted.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #37
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly, I'd like to point out that the Ra channelled by Wilcock is NOT the same as the Ra channelled by Carla Rueckert. Wilcock's Ra is his higher self, totally unrelated to the Ra social memory complex.

Quote:
equally and i do strongly agree with NEO a few posts back - the self proclaimed illluminati's text is most insulting. sick propaganda of a derranged and wicked mind.. nonsense. i wish i never layed my eyes on it..it's all distraction and contamination.
Surely information that emphasises introspection and improving your thought patterns is anything but 'distracting'?

9/11, vaccines, the Federal Reserve, chemtrails...these are the distractions that are designed to encourage semi-awakened people from gazing inwards and discovering real, objective truth. If Hidden Hand had dwelled upon these unimportant issues, then I'd be inclined to agree with your conclusion. But alas, he attempts to steer the discourse towards metaphysics from the outset, constantly de-emphasising the NWO baggage - much to the chagrin of the materialistic truthers.

Quote:
rather than; succumb to a pre-planned scenario of whoever and whatever group, i'd say: walk tall, focus and fear not...and i read somwhere, maybe here: where focus goes, energy flows!

bestest to us all
Hidden Hand claimed the same, hence why he urged his audience to monitor their thoughts for negativity, and offered advice on how to serve others better.

You could argue that he rationalised his own negativity, but he certainly didn't encourage the same negativity in ourselves.
Bloodoftheberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #38
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

He used Law Of One and other new age lingo to draw people into his *conversation*. That way he could make the NWO info more palatable.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wilcock's Ra is his higher self, totally unrelated to the Ra social memory complex
Surely not totally unrelated. The way I read it, DW's higher self is a individualized fragment of the social memory complex.

Or are you asserting that they are two different things with the same name (and vocal mannerisms ) ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #40
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

surely, he/she/it was not inviting ngativity on our part though it/he/she did a good job of wickedness relativising. ..draw from it and enjoy if you can..i don't.

sounds to me a very evil eugenecist, pot belly, very much of this worldly domain..and while our keen , fine minds unwittingly start to indulge in wrestling with metaphysicsal concepts this entity is offering, we might just oversee what's happening in our immediate vicinity. is praying for the ongoing wars to end also a distraction in your book?

best wishes
Old 12-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #41
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
is praying for the ongoing wars to end also a distraction in your book?
That depends on the manner in which you hope the war will end. If you pray for an ending that is organic and permits all parties involved to learn (or neutralise karma) from the experience, then I would consider that beneficial/STO.

But if you pray for the instantaneous termination of all ongoing wars, then those who instigated them through rhetoric, and actualised them through combat, will simply channel their destructive tendencies elsewhere. Likewise, the previous victims of the war would have to address their remaining karma through similar outlets.

A battlefield may seem chaotic and entropic to us, but in actuality every metaphorical corner of the macrocosm is - and always will be - in perfect harmony and balance. Like all exchanges, conflict simply represents the ongoing interaction between one consensual lesson and another, and if its cosmic unfolding is disrupted, then the universe will orchestrate its manifestation elsewhere.

I know you think differently – I'm just opinioning my offering
Old 12-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #42
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi
Quote:
A battlefield may seem chaotic and entropic to us, but in actuality every metaphorical corner of the macrocosm is - and always will be - in perfect harmony and balance. Like all exchanges, conflict simply represents the ongoing interaction between one consensual lesson and another, and if its cosmic unfolding is disrupted, then the universe will orchestrate its manifestation elsewhere.
the battlefield you are talking about has not been so for a long while.
i..you are here discussing a concept of war , but forgetting that the "war", ( in fact sheer violence, and murder for interest) instigators don't concern themselves with definition of wars..they go into sheer massacres..having first made sure that the country they are going for is weakened by sanctions etc to a maximum..then they deploy their depleted uranium murder bombs..sheer evil..maybe that is why they are not any more declaring wars..they go into killing spree "to save the humanity" ...totally wicked.., they call it humanitarian mission...that's if you followed the sequence of some recent ones..

in other words, you don't have the opposing parties, you have an outright butcher and an outright victim. it's a sheer murder, killing orgy..nothing to do with opposing polarities..that's if you just observe different hot spots these days.

you might have read bhagavad gita, i agree it's a great read

i had someone very close murdered by a bombing machine...and i know it's murder.. they call it a "collateral damage".

bw
Old 12-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #43
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider
Here's the link to the dialogue between the Above Top Secret members [ATS] and "Hidden Hand" [HH],

http://wespenre.blogspot.com/2009/02...hand-self.html
Well, I tried to stomach that 'interview" and now I will tell what is really is. A PR stunt. First HH contradicts himself often. I especially love how he insist that in order to "harvest" souls the earth need to be negative and people need to be selfish. Thus there will be lost of negative events in the world. However, it's a documented fact that catastrophe does just the opposite and brings beings to their best over all.

Next, his reasoning of "doing my duty" is just insane. There is no logical reasoning to admit this "secret info" to conspiracy theory based forums. This is pure entertainment!!!!

I'm actually laughing as I right this review. I probably could have wrote that "interview" half drunk, in the middle of the night.

The internet is a battle ground as well as an entertainment industry. Yes, you can get real info in real time from real sources but you also get...Hidden Hand who is actually in my estimation a computer geek, who eats Hot Pockets and has way too much time on his hands.

If that interview was real and the "Illuminati" are what was said. We have nothing to worry about. LOL.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #44
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

agree completely. ..
bw
Old 12-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #45
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
Well, I tried to stomach that 'interview" and now I will tell what is really is. A PR stunt. First HH contradicts himself often. I especially love how he insist that in order to "harvest" souls the earth need to be negative and people need to be selfish. Thus there will be lost of negative events in the world. However, it's a documented fact that catastrophe does just the opposite and brings beings to their best over all.
Feel free to think what you want about the Hidden Hand posts, but at least read them correctly or you'll risk spreading misinformation. Everything you said here is wrong.

He claims that his own soul group requires a negative harvest, not the Earth and its inhabitants. Independent souls as ourselves have the choice to either serve others or ourselves, and both paths result in harvest. Hidden Hand repeatedly encourages us to choose the positive polarity, since that is our true nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
If that interview was real and the "Illuminati" are what was said. We have nothing to worry about. LOL.
As spiritual beings, I assure you, we don't.

Last edited by Bloodoftheberry; 12-22-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #46
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He claims that his own soul group requires a negative harvest, not the Earth and its inhabitants. Independent souls as ourselves have the choice to either serve others or ourselves, and both paths result in harvest. Hidden Hand repeatedly encourages us to choose the positive polarity, since that is our true nature.
you first say that he says that: we as independent sould can choose either STS or STO..so that means thet according to HH we can choose EITHER!! your stressing that he carries on to encourage us to choose positive mens that HH superimposes him/herself as some kind of spiritual authority.."suince it is our true nature"..again HH usurps the authority of defining our true nature !!!

Quote:
As spiritual beings, I assure you, we don't.
your effort seems genuine, but why not keep your assurances for whoever wants them.

best wiishes
Old 12-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

he/she offers you a 6th density-or, high astral harvest
there is better than that !!!

We eXposed it all one night here,
however, NONE of YOU seemed very interested in it ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #48
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Exchanger, please elucidate.
thanks
Old 12-23-2009, 01:20 AM   #49
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the the Law Of One is part of the New Age Agenda. there playing both evil and good!
mu2143 I am on the same page with you.It took me a long time of an intense research to figure it out.I do not take seriously any channelled material any more. More than a decade ago I studied Course of Miracle- my first channelled material, followed by a few more, including the Law of One. I fell in love with Krishnamurti teachings and I am free from this influence too. The list is long but I finally I got my sight back.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:47 AM   #50
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the the Law Of One is part of the New Age Agenda. there playing both evil and good!

Because there ultimate plan is to inslave us using our free will, but they have to brake you first. Why do you think there was no disclosure , it is because there plan was to create chaos first and then present you with a Messiah. New technology cure for aids and cancer etc check the new Serie V its in there

The first thing they want to do is to create a problem that wil cause to dollar to devalue futher then they can blame it on that!!!. This wil be the start of the first crysis!!!. The second wave of the Lab virus still has to hit America thats what you have to watch for.

The PTB already released the second upgraded version in the Ukraine and it is just a matter of time when it is going to hit the USA.

There is going to be more trouble in the Middle east with Israel/Iran etc and Dubai on a Economic bases. It is already falling apart and just another crysis wil brake it down.!!!!

2010 wil be the time where the first thing are going to happen!!!
Your post resonates with me. I question this too.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote