Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default adams calender

Quote:
In the heart of southern Africa lies the scattered evidence of a lost civilisation whose people built some 20,000 stone structures. These breathtaking ruins constitute the largest continuous stone settlement ever built on Earth as it stretches over thousands of kilometres from South Africa all the way to Kenya and beyond.These mysterious ancient ruins consist of dwellings, forts, temples roads, irrigation systems and agricultural terraces that cover thousands of square kilometres. It is our estimate that more stone went into building these features than went into building all of the Egyptian pyramids. It is an archaeologist’s dream that will unveil even greater and more mysterious secrets in years to come.
There is an overwhelming consensus by scholars, academics and even mystics that southern Africa is the cradle of humankind and that this is where the first humans walked the Earth before migrating to the distant corners of our planet. Through the study of mitochondrial DNA in females, geneticists found evidence that points to a time when the first humans suddenly appeared on Earth, reigniting the ongoing debate about the ‘missing link’. Their calculation show that the common ancestor to all humans appeared somewhere between 180,000 and 360,000 years ago. She was affectionately called Mitochondrial Eve.
But the first signs of human intelligence and consciousness only appeared around 75,000 years ago, when the Khoisan people of southern Africa, sometimes also referred to as Bushmen, started leaving behind an array of spectacular cave paintings all over this part of the continent. Finely crafted beads and bracelet fragments found in a cave at Blombos in the Western Cape, South Africa, show that these early humans had already developed a feel for the arts and crafts around 80,000 years ago. Until recently, this was the only real link we had to the cradle of humankind in southern Africa and its earliest inhabitants.
Southern Africa holds some of the deepest mysteries in all of human history. Although much has been written about the first humans who appeared in this part of the world, we have found very little evidence of their activity, what they did and what kind of lives they led.
The re-evaluation of some of these ancient stone ruins of southern Africa has led us further back in time than ever before. Could these stone ruin be the remains of the earliest human settlements on Earth?

http://www.makomati.com/

these ruins are thought to be 75 thousand years old! love it when history books have to be re written
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: adams calender

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post

these ruins are thought to be 75 thousand years old! love it when history books have to be re written
bou x
Yea me too
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

I also concur!
You don't really hear about antiquity discoveries in southern Africa in the MSM - thanks, bou! I look forward to having a good read : D
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
hobbit
Unsubscribed

IMHO,
The realisation that everything remains positined where it is in a matrix is one of the most veiled parts kept suppressed.
We are TOLD tales of planets flipping and continents sliding under other continents etc etc etc.
In reality nothing moves, yes a rise and fall will occur relative to the alteration in pressure created about a sphere with local variations.
Thus a continent could submerge by miles and other areas raise up, and that will be acompanied with polar and equator movements, but the created sphere will remain static.
This is all very difficult to even contemplate because the lie is so entrenched, the whole of creation is upon a fixed matrix, the illusion is movement, but how we see and recieve signals is via a moving substance, it is flowing in similer fashion to the illusion it creates of empty space and movement of mass.
The movement about in a fixed matrix will therefore be dependant on the flows and their tidal variations very similer to sea going travels.
You will need to go with the flows.

The Adams calender reveals a stationary feature over vast times, and it appears perplexing because we have been so well and truly downloaded with flawed information.
we buy the lie because it's so bloody clever.

Once You grasp the fixed matrix theory, then your mind is free to surf that matrix, and thats where our dreams go flooded by DMT.
The matrix is the real deal, this is the dream enslaved by a lie.

That which flows about on the matrix highway is presently nearing a very crucial switching point, to our minds the sun and planet are moving into the galactic central zone, it is not this way, the galactic flows are moving, and as they do so those who know how to surf this system may stop by to say hello.
Adams calender may have witnessed such many times in a cyclic seasonal sort of way, the lack of great alteration there points to a mainframe point in the matrix that will remain fairly unaffected whilst other areas will alter drastically, unless we realise and remember the system of universe and how it operates we are snookered.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

http://www.makomati.com/

bou x
WOOOOOOOOOW! Never known about such things! Thank you !
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

For those near london on the 18th of November I have just been sent this by the Stars and Stones organisers...

The Theosophical Society, 50 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8EA
Tube Stations Marble Arch and Baker Street - £7 - including refreshments

Wednesday 18th November at 7.00pm – 9.00pm

Michael Tellinger – Scientist and Author

An illustrated PowerPoint Presentation

Megalithic South Africa and the Ancient Gold Mines

Over 1 million circular stone structures lie scattered throughout southern Africa. Until recently these have been called cattle kraal, of little historic value. Extensive research by Michael Tellinger and others has revealed that these are the remains of a vanished ancient civilization dating back to over 200,000 years ago. It covered an area larger than modern day Johannesburg and London together. Tools, artifacts, and petroglyphs indicate that the Egyptians and Sumerians got much of their knowledge and imagery from this vanished civilization. All of this is crowned by a stone calendar now called Adam’s Calendar – dating back at least 160,000 years. Scientific evidence shows that this was a gold mining culture.

For those interested in knowing more... I plan to go to the stars and stones event in Bury St Edmunds on the 13th - 15th November next weekend... I will post this as a seperate thread also I think this will be a superb weekend... the last one in April was! http://www.stars-stones.com/Stars-StonesWinter-09.pdf
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

thank you connecting with sauce i would love to go to it but alas i cant, would you beable to post up any info that you may find when you go?

what makes me smile at such findings is that it sheds a whole new light on other ancient sites, inparticular the submerged ones....
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thank you connecting with sauce i would love to go to it but alas i cant, would you beable to post up any info that you may find when you go?

what makes me smile at such findings is that it sheds a whole new light on other ancient sites, inparticular the submerged ones....
bou x
I doubt I'll go to the london event but thought I'd post here... but I will be going to the Stars and Stones event.

It makes me smile that they will not be able to keep a lid on this for much longer without shutting the internet down...
Old 11-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Adams Calender...
You made me think of a piece by Mark Twain called Adam's Diary. Sorry to be off-topic, but it happens to be quite funny, and worth a look, methinks.

Note to Boudica:
Thanks for the post, look forward to reading it.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Fred, thank you so much for that link, really funny loved it.
Bou x

Ps nearly dropped phone in the bath from laughing soooo much!

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 11-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
For those near london on the 18th of November I have just been sent this by the Stars and Stones organisers...

The Theosophical Society, 50 Gloucester Place, London, W1U 8EA
Tube Stations Marble Arch and Baker Street - £7 - including refreshments

Wednesday 18th November at 7.00pm – 9.00pm

Michael Tellinger – Scientist and Author

An illustrated PowerPoint Presentation

Megalithic South Africa and the Ancient Gold Mines

Over 1 million circular stone structures lie scattered throughout southern Africa. Until recently these have been called cattle kraal, of little historic value. Extensive research by Michael Tellinger and others has revealed that these are the remains of a vanished ancient civilization dating back to over 200,000 years ago. It covered an area larger than modern day Johannesburg and London together. Tools, artifacts, and petroglyphs indicate that the Egyptians and Sumerians got much of their knowledge and imagery from this vanished civilization. All of this is crowned by a stone calendar now called Adam’s Calendar – dating back at least 160,000 years. Scientific evidence shows that this was a gold mining culture.

For those interested in knowing more... I plan to go to the stars and stones event in Bury St Edmunds on the 13th - 15th November next weekend... I will post this as a seperate thread also I think this will be a superb weekend... the last one in April was! http://www.stars-stones.com/Stars-StonesWinter-09.pdf

A major recommendation!
I heard Michaels Talk at the weekend and may event go for a second listen as this event has more time allocated...

WOW amazing info...
Old 11-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Bou;

Then you might also enjoy havin' a go at Twain's "other" similar piece...

Eve's Diary.

Fred
I followed the other "Experiment" around, yesterday afternoon, at a distance, to see what it might be for, if I could. But I was not able to make out.

I think it is a man. I had never seen a man, but it looked like one, and I feel sure that that is what it is. I realize that I feel more curiosity about it than about any of the other reptiles.

If it is a reptile, and I suppose it is; for it has frowzy hair and blue eyes, and looks like a reptile.

I was afraid of it at first, and started to run every time it turned around, for I thought it was going to chase me; but by and by I found it was only trying to get away, so after that I was not timid any more, but tracked it along, several hours, about twenty yards behind, which made it nervous and unhappy.

At last it was a good deal worried, and climbed a tree. I waited a good while, then gave it up and went home.

Today the same thing over. I've got it up the tree again.

SUNDAY.—It is up there yet. Resting, apparently. But that is a subterfuge: It looks to me like a creature that is more interested in resting than it anything else. It would tire me to rest so much. It tires me just to sit around and watch the tree. I do wonder what it is for; I never see it do anything.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:55 AM   #13
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I think these are amazing discoveries. Sitchin also said that the Annunaki started off in Africa, and that's where they mined the gold from. I would love to see what the archaeologists uncover there.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:40 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #15
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

I was listening to Michael Tellinger's (author of Adams Calendar) interview lately and if i am right; he took the helps of psychics like Credo Mutwa and others from different countries and they all described the same things about that place being a active portal and that is almost 75,000 years old. GPS stops working in that circle of Adams Calendar; but works perfectly fine outside of it. The psychics also told him that "seven female beings from Sirius" came down and helped in creating homosapiens so as to mine gold for them; however later Michael Tellinger accepts that this event has some spiritual significance rather than only mining gold, but it seems he is still not clear about this.....However his theories do coincide with what Drunvalo has written in his book "Flower of Life" vol 1 and 2 and also have talking about it........I believe that our creators have never left our Mother Earth completely; they are here and they are helping us ascend and would show up at the time of shift!!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #16
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: adams calender

Quote:
these ruins are thought to be 75 thousand years old! I love it when history books have to be re written.

Alas - The Abzu has risen once again...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

It's interesting and exciting how this stuff is linking in with Sitchin's work.

Here's a link to the Project Camelot radio interview with Michael Tellinger.

(first of ten parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLib4K0U2-A

I enjoyed it. And now I'm part way through the interview with him on Coast to Coast...also to be found on YouTube.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote