Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Looking for some first steps..

Hello All. I have spent a few weeks going from searching for UFO videos on youtube.. realizing there may be something to it.. to hearing well.. just about everything.

As an experiment I decided to let myself to believe things and not get hung up on details and conspiracies. What happened was, I ended up being the same depressed bored person with a negative mind-spin lol. I realized that even if other beings came to earth and gave me free energy and long life, I might not feel a heck of a lot better.

So.. I realized that I'm in a bit of a spiritual pickle, and before I try to learn how to survive in the bush, or a war, or a utopia, I need to learn how to be positive and loving! I was wondering if someone who has been in this place has some ideas of how to break the cycle?

Also.. I should volunteer that I have been through a lot in the past few years and these things may need time to unravel, and am prone to depression, so.. I'm just looking for some tips or techniques that may be helpful to me and to others who are wondering what it takes to start contributing a positive energy outward...

I hope this isn't selfish and that others like me might benefit from the feedback.
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:53 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Looking for some first steps..

I'd recommend getting out into your beautiful countryside and spend some time with nature for a start.Love and peace to yer mate.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:57 AM   #3
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

You have come to the right place, I think the peolple here have a lot of wisdom, light and happiness to offer you. Myself I was already dead last year
due to ill health. Listening to the solfeggio frequencies brought me back to life a gave me a renew and clear mind, heart and spirit. Thus the reason why I am part of the project avalon forum. Once again welcome to our family...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I'd recommend getting out into your beautiful countryside and spend some time with nature for a start.Love and peace to yer mate.
to validate that.. a few days ago a friend and myself talked on the beach for 3 hours with a full moon and huge waves until 1am.. and aside from talking too much about chemtrails !!! i felt balanced for a while

sport climbing inland has the same effect.. and when i forget to do these things, i start to get dark. so, thanks for the reminder

peace

Last edited by procrastinator; 09-24-2008 at 02:23 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:04 AM   #5
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
solfeggio frequencies
i'll follow-up on that.. and thanks for the welcome. very much appreciated.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:10 AM   #6
OceanWinds

Quote:
"So.. I realized that I'm in a bit of a spiritual pickle, and before I try to learn how to survive in the bush, or a war, or a utopia, I need to learn how to be positive and loving!
Good for you bro! Just making this choice to become positive and loving is the start.

Quote:
I'm just looking for some tips or techniques that may be helpful to me and to others who are wondering what it takes to start contributing a positive energy outward...
All I can say is try to connect with your Source. The feeling is a Sense of awe, or inspiration. Your Source loves it when you connect with it. When your feeling good (GOD), your well connected to your source, and vibrating with its intention. Your Source is Loving, Beautiful, Creative, and all things we consider positive. Some ways to connect to your source is to Create (play music, draw art). Observe beauty and take it in... and extend love into everything you do. Dont worry though, your intuition will lead you where you need to go.

As for feeling down and depressed... this means you disconnected, or not in flow with your Source. Its not a bad thing, just an indicator... continue to make choices that inspire yourself and this should go away. Again this is intuitive.

And this is hardly selfish of you Brother! being a generative, self motivated individual is a great thing for everyone.

God Bless, and Keep Feelin Alright!

P.S. Congrats on waking up... life will be better for you from now on because of it!
Old 09-24-2008, 02:14 AM   #7
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

First you have to open your Heart but not the Heart you know like an organ.

Your Real Heart, Your intelligent Heart.

This movie will help you a lot. In fact this presentation can blow your mind in very positive way. For sure you will get a lot of new information and knowledge about your self and the world we are livin in...just please do not believe anything, try to understand that nobody is perfect (yet).

In time I will add here a lot of such things that can help people to understand things better.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61981090121097

This 3 hour presentation based on Dr. Calleman's break thru discoveries of the structure of the Mayan Calendar as it relates to the Evolution of Consciousness. "Ian takes a complex subject such as the Mayan Calendar and makes it very easy to understand on a personal level." He also clearly points out how the Schedule of Creation can be tracked when one looks at past historical events and relates that information to what to expect in the near future leading up to 2012. This 3 hour DVD also includes questions from the audience and is the fastest way to get up to speed on the topic of the Mayan Calendar.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #8
Suriel

Wink Re: Looking for some first steps..

procrastinator - the negative energies that you have collected through your karmic experiences must be released before receiving positive new energy.

This would probably relate to everyone else in the world. We all go through challenges that reflect back to us. It is like looking into a mirror. There is always a duality in every experience. Try to see what you have learned from these experiences and then let them go.

This is not an easy process. It takes time and patience. You have all the time you need since you are an eternal being. But there are always little signs along the way that can help piece everything together.

In order to move forward in your life, you must evaluate what all this means to you and how you can grow from the experiences. When you harness this new wisdom you will develop a skill of knowing what to do and not to do. You have a particular personality that fits like a puzzle piece in the grand equation.

In order to get out of your depression, you must first experience it to understand it. Then look outside of yourself looking in to see how you can change certain things to shape your new manifestation.

The final result will be a new you with more light energy and a better understanding on who you have become.

The biggest mistake is looking outward instead of inward for your answers. You have everything you need inside of you to connect to your higher spirit and your destined direction. Your atmosphere will change around you as you determine how to control your subconscious actions. Remember action causes reaction. Thoughts manifest. Learn this formula and embrace the golden light. It's okay. It won't hurt. It may actually feel good.

Good Luck.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:19 AM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Animos that's a great video watched it on friday after questiny posted it,also ocean winds that's beautiful and true,procrastinator-you're very welcome!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #10
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

hmm..well, this is what I was talking about here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3103

I will try to "organize" my future Threads in some way...so people dont have to open such Threads over and over again...
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Looking for some first steps..

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post

I need to learn how to be positive and loving! I was wondering if someone who has been in this place has some ideas of how to break the cycle?
Normally I have a 2by4 approach right on the 3rd eye... ;-)
But we don't do that here.
So :

First of all, Most important of all:

Drop everything "they"/"others"/"The outside world" has ever told you about yourself.

You have to start Accepting yourself.
For Who you are,
For What you are,
For That you are.

Then you have to Acknowledge yourself.
For Who you are,
For What you are,
For That you are.

Then you have to Understand yourself:
For Who you are,
For what you are,
For That you are.

And then comes the hardest part:

Now you have take the complete package,
as you have compiled above
(And it may be far from complete.)
and identify with as being you,
The you no one else knows..
Complete with flaws and inperfections,
And love it.
Love it like you have never loved something before.
Love it asif this day is the last day here.
Love it like it is the only thing that is real.
And you know what, the awe or understanding will make love so easy, so easy recognisable, so easy, that you will wonder in the future, how you could have ever missed that one.. Or missed out on that one.

Now, get a mirror.
Sit down, relax, and look in your own eyes.
With all this understanding of yourself, the acknowledgment of yourself, and the acceptence of yourself..,.
That wonderful unique being.
See it in your own eyes.
They will radiate that beauty from the inside out..

This is how others will see you from now on, if they look into your eyes...

"Learning to love yourself is the first step"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Be&vt=lf&hl=en

You can travel the world
But you can't run away
From the person you are in your heart
You can be who you want to be
Make us believe in you
Keep all your light in the dark
If you're searchin for truth
You must look in the mirror
And make sense of what you can see

Just be
Just be

They say learning to love yourself
Is the first step

That you take when you want to be real
Flying on planes to exotic locations
Won't teach you
How you really feel
Face up to the fact
That you are who you are

Nothing can change that belief
Just be
Just be

'cause now I know
It's not so far
To where I go
The hardest part
Is inside me
I need
To just be
Just be

Just be
Just be
Just be

I was lost
And I'm still lost
But I feel so much better

'cause now I know
It's not so far
To were I go
The hardest part
Is inside me
I need
To just be
Just be

Love on your quest...

Last edited by TranceAm; 09-24-2008 at 02:39 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:41 AM   #12
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I find it helpful to be content this occurs from being content in "all" things concerning my life. The storms\experiences guide us and are not to anger or hurt but to lead us on our journey. It greatly depends on how people react to these storms as to how they will weather them. Choose choices and options beforehand and you can experience a much greater ride. Many good comments already onboard concerning connecting with nature & source, plus frequencies many of our frequencies are so off that it leads to sickness.

From another blog site:
http://2bestrong.net/2008/08/11/do-y...o-you-survive/

Life isn’t about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.’
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:44 AM   #13
astraya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi procrastinator,

One of the best things I have done when I was about thirty years old and going through a divorce with two boys aged six and four at the time was to volunteer in Nicaragua to build a school. Suddenly I realized that as long as I can feed my children every day and provide them shelter that everything would work out.

Hugs,
Stacy
astraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #14
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animos View Post
hmm..well, this is what I was talking about here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3103

I will try to "organize" my future Threads in some way...so people dont have to open such Threads over and over again...
It is difficult to read everything before posting, so I appreciate when people wish to refer people to past posts.

Thanks (all) for all the feedback! Glad I was able to trigger some discussion. Looks like I've got youtube to watch and then.. a lifetime or two to figure things out?

I'm hoping that getting in better habits of positive visualization will be a powerful tool, as I have had enough experience with it to know it works.

Anyway.. I'm enjoying your responses. I hope I can return the wisdom at some point.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:53 AM   #15
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraya View Post
Hi procrastinator,

One of the best things I have done when I was about thirty years old and going through a divorce with two boys aged six and four at the time was to volunteer in Nicaragua to build a school. Suddenly I realized that as long as I can feed my children every day and provide them shelter that everything would work out.

Hugs,
Stacy
I have twin boys and a daughter.. all under three. I am hoping I can fit in some time for community outreach as I think it might help my quest, but as I'm guessing you can relate, I'm not sure how far to extend myself lol.

Inspiring to hear that you were able to take care of yourself and them.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:55 AM   #16
Debugged

Someone I admire, and love as a friend wrote a song with these words in it...

"You are a divine soul, remember who you are." Yes, get outside, get active, and pay attention to what goes into your body, and how much you give it to drink. Most importantly, stay mindful of your connection to God/Source...whatever term works for you.

Peace be with you.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:03 AM   #17
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

"I will accept only positive and supportive suggestions in my life." That is an affirmation that helped me climb out of a black hole. It made me look at what kinds of things I was saying to myself!

Peace.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:41 AM   #18
OceanWinds

Quote:
"I will accept only positive and supportive suggestions in my life." That is an affirmation that helped me climb out of a black hole. It made me look at what kinds of things I was saying to myself
Quote:
"You are a divine soul, remember who you are." Yes, get outside, get active, and pay attention to what goes into your body, and how much you give it to drink. Most importantly, stay mindful of your connection to God/Source...whatever term works for you.
some good stuff!

p.s. AntaleTriangle... High Five
Old 09-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #19
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting's Procrastinator,
I beleive your much more than a few steps on your way! Your depression is easily understood, when the majority of the Earth's population is in so much denial. I believe, your very normal. In fact, just looking for answers and solutions, makes you quite sane. Maybe, you should use the term grieving instead of depression? Most of us on this Forum are. We are trying to make sense of our world gone astray....we need to give forgiveness and compassion to ourselves first. Though, by you reaching out honestly to us listening here, you have already used the Universal Laws; you have Attracted others akin to yourself, with the Intent of finding some peace of mind.. thus... Allowing those who care and who are also greiving, to connect with you and share themselves, so that we together, can restore Balance in these crazy times and try to manifest some Harmony in this World. This is what creating a (New Paradigm) brighter future is all about. But, if you just got the biush..I'd go with the music suggestion..works for me ever time.. Ha!! giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #20
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animos View Post

In time I will add here a lot of such things that can help people to understand things better.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61981090121097
The example about flicker frequency kinda blew my mind lol.. ironically. Still working my way though the video though. The rest is exciting too.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #21
kymbirly
Avalon Senior Member

we are healing ancient imprints

we have a lot of help

your awareness and your call for help means you are already beginning the healing process

www.godchannel.com
kymbirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:49 PM   #22
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator View Post
As an experiment I decided to let myself to believe things and not get hung up on details and conspiracies. What happened was, I ended up being the same depressed bored person with a negative mind-spin lol. I realized that even if other beings came to earth and gave me free energy and long life, I might not feel a heck of a lot better.
Ahh, youve gone down that road. If watching the television and trying to believe all the **** they try and feed you didnt make you happy then neither will this. Its the same idea of confusing yourself, just a different method.

Might i suggest that if you are very interested in all of this, instead of taking in everything you can, start out all over again and research thoroughly before you register anything as fact in your mind.

When we believe everything we watch we are brainwashing ourselves.
We ;

* Disrespect our own inteligence

* Leave ourselves open to the mental anguish that certain information will cause, even that which is not neccesary.

* Cannot comrehend what is fact and what is fiction.

- This will eventually lead to an overwhelming feeling of confusion and in many cases will cause anxiety and distress. This is the exact way i felt when watching television (lol)

I solved this by starting over. I choose the subject that interested me most, found out who were the most credible researchers and looked at their material. I then researched their research and came to my own conclusions.

I began to trust my intuition and my come to my own conclusions which i was comfortable with. This lead me out of the confused anxious state that i was so familiour with.

[edit] - This is all considering that this is the reason for your negative state of being, it could be something else in your life. Only you can answer that question. But i do know that just continuily taking this stuff in will leave you bored and depressed because your mind is constantly searching for confirmation. Its like starting a lot of good books and putting them all down before you read the last chapter. Your mind will not be happy until it has some answers.

Hope this helps some

,Infinity

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-24-2008 at 07:55 PM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #23
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I will echo one particular word that 2infinityandbeyond used: intuition.

Learn to listen to that silent inner feeling that subtly guides you in the right direction. Your mind may say one thing, emotions another, but intuition does guide you well.

Your intuition is just that: *YOUR* intuition. It shows you the path that is ideal for you in this moment.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:29 PM   #24
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Depression is impossible if you are present. It is always in the past and thus projected on to the future as you have no reason to believe the future will be better than the past right. Hehe.

I don't suggest you read stuff and investigate this or that. Take a break from all mental stimuli. Start go attend a yoga class and learn the basics and start to do yoga every day morning and evening. It does not matter what shape you are in. The important thing is that this will get your energy flowing and you will be forced to be in the "eternal now" as some of these positions are really complicated and fun to do! It is important to go to the classes even if you don't feel like it. You will be surprised to see how easy the depression melts away when you have to be really focused in the now. Joy will take its place!
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #25
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Very good advice from Sanat! Making the body physically active is a great way to stop the constant internal dialogue!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote