Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

What if we simply keep getting recycled back into earth civilization...whether we are good or bad? What if this earth really is our home? I kind of think we need to create heaven on earth for all of us...not just for those who finally get it right. I believe in a high standard of ethical behavior...but I don't believe in excluding people from the party. These are just my thoughts. They are not channelled from Ramtha or recieved on a Pleiadian craft. What I worry about is what I perceive to be an evil spirit and evil alien infestation of planet earth. I would rather have good spirits and good aliens living with us...or at least visiting us from time to time...without being tormented for thousands of years by the 'bad-guys'. Perhaps December 21, 2012 is Judgment Day in a Cosmic Custody Case with all of us being the children. I tend to think that we currently have very abusive parents. I would like to see the current tenants of the DUMB's evicted in 2012.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote