Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Positivity just cannot change some things.

You just cannot stop some things with positivity.

It is always good to be realistic when faced with situations that are aspired by very negative people.

There is a lot of talk going on here, spreading false hope that if we are all positive things will change. This is simply not true. You may change some things in your own reality but you must remember we live in a world where 75% of the population is very negative.

You must realise that the powers that be are VERY good at manipulating this reality, they are professionals of the highest degrees.

This is just a note, to remind you all not to get into a false hope inspired mindset. For your own good. Because if something does happen, you will be shattered.

Everyone must remember to be realistic.

I'm not here to rain on anyones parade, and if you think that im an FBI agent trying to spread fear then you can have that opinion. But remember folks, we are in troubled times.. and things will get much worse before they get better so i just want you to be prepared for it and not be lulling yourselves into a false sense of hope.

It is much worse to spread false hope about a negative situation then it is to be realistic and admit what is to come. It is not fear mongering to discuss the negativity that we are faced with because we are faced with it. That is a fact, its not nice. But its realistic.

Being realistic allows us to cope when we are presented with tough times.

Being positive when we are confronted with negativity is the same thing as pulling the fluffy wool down over our eyes.

God speed,

Best wishes to you all.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Positivity just cannot change some things.

I agree....

its extremely disturbing to me to see other people try to smear and discredit poor Dr Deagle....if someone alerts you that there is a huge truck about to hit you on the highway, you dont stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALA youre fearrrrrrmongering!" if all these negative things DON'T happen I'm sure that Dr Deagle will be the most happy and relieved to be proven wrong!

things will get worse before they get better...but they will get better.

meanwhile....god help us all!
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Being positive is not closing your eyes to reality.

It is proven that we effect the those around us. If we run around preaching doom and gloom everyone will go crazy with fear.

Being positive is about overcoming your fears. Managing them so that they dont spread like a virus.

If we accept the changes in the world as they come and keep positive mindset about the future there is nothing wrong with that. I will not live in fear of something that may or may not happen.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

It can be very destructive to lull people into a false sense of security and hope.

We did not incarnate on planet earth at this current time to watch the whole world holding hands. Maybe where we come from this is a reality, but not here.

I cannot stress how important it is to stay realistic.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastarr View Post
Being positive is not closing your eyes to reality.

It is proven that we effect the those around us. If we run around preaching doom and gloom everyone will go crazy with fear.

Being positive is about overcoming your fears. Managing them so that they dont spread like a virus.

If we accept the changes in the world as they come and keep positive mindset about the future there is nothing wrong with that. I will not live in fear of something that may or may not happen.
I agree one hundred and ten percent.

It is good to be positive. But being too positive can be just as destructive as being too negative. One must maintain a steady balance in order to preserve their sanity.

These are troubled times ladies and gentlemen, do not forget that.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Suriel

Wink Re: Positivity just cannot change some things.

Without faith and hope there cannot be a potential for positive change. Spreading the message of peace and joy is a healing gift. It helps comfort those that are innocent.

It is true that we live in a Chaotic world. It is also true that many people are unawakened and very negative. That is why it is crucial to act in a positive way to help make those changes for a better society.

I have also had visions of the future and I am an empath. I am very spiritual and in tune with the Creator. I see a future of advanced technology with spiritual loving people. I have also seen a future of people that are not so spiritual and live in there own created Hell. We all have the free will to choose which path we take.

According to the creator, there is no right or wrong. It is up to the individual soul to choose which path it wants to take in it's spiritual development.

As far as reality on Earth now, these problems are occuring because we live in a very practical heartless selfish society. So it may be a bumpy road until we can become a more mature race and start taking responsibility for our actions. Earth is cleansing itself right now due to pollution and the irresponsibility of our current civilization.

It may be that these negative energies must be released and played out. But the photon belt is coming and the energies will balance out.

For every negative there is a positive. There is no deception or false hopes in my actions. I encourage people to be positive and heal others that are suffering. We are all connected.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

If you're being realistic, what exactly is going on?

Some guys are trying to ruin the economy and provoke a war.
Some guys... A handful. Yes they're powerful but they're also clearly falling apart.
What they're trying to accomplish has been accomplished in the past and it has fallen apart in the past. We have invented all kinds of virtual technology to spice up their chances...

Someone had a bad dream last night and everyone was shivering with panic. I don't know how you view this. But to me it's a form of mass insanity. Some people have even converted all their savings to survival equipment.

And the really problematic thing is that these guys are said to feed on fear. Well, then we're feeding them with a most delicious nectar at this time. It's time their milk goes sour.

Bill Deagle... Look him up. I don't know why we put so much credit in him because he's apparently doing this all the time. He predicted disasters before. Nothing happened.

Important? Hah.... We'll see on tuesday. We're being played... We know we're being played, and we still happily believe every second of it. And then THAT is called being realistic.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Important? Hah.... We'll see on tuesday. We're being played... We know we're being played, and we still happily believe every second of it. And then THAT is called being realistic.
lol...

Being positive has nothing to do with being realistic. I dont know why so many people bring this up time and again.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

..Ahem...

i am here to tell you all that i AM a purple traitor...

i am a silly guy doing cartwheels in my living room believing as a child that i was the world spinning topsy turvy...only to land upright again...

I believe that one positive thought negates 10,000 negative ones.

I believe that rainbows DO ejaculate butterflies...(that was good, im still lovin that and will use it again im sure)

I believe that the weak PTB are just that. weak. and there is gonna be a HUGE mess to clean up.

and moren likely im gonna be cleaning it up in my own way.

prophecy is always self fullfilling.

i dont mind pissing people off. i know im doin my job then.

i do believe in preparing and have done so.
i dont get off on the idea of people starving...

yet...we are here to remember who and what we are...
not cowering sniveling cannon fodder...
not weak scared little humans...

we are the world
we are the children
we are the ones who'll make a brighter day so just start givin

lol

we HAPPEN to the world the world does not happen to us...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Good stuff in Florida, huh?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

There has been some negativity on this site i agree but i believe that you can't change some things by postive thought alone to which some have assumed.
I have to agree with 2infinityandbeyond, we have to remember that we are controlled on a false reality world.
Whilst the postive thought brings calmness within to the individual the chaos is still raging around for the many that has not reached the level that some have aspired to.

It would need a much greater mass i feel to bring any real change.
We are all still standing in confusion, no one really knows what will happen but we do know that the powers that be are not loving, generous, emotional beings like ourselves we can only hope that the positive thought can and will change this world i hope so.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default how really works

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Agreed.
As I already explained in many different discussions on this forum (see here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=730) this "new age" attitude is very dangerous because bring to inaction and loose of responsibility.

It is possible to change the reality with WILL and IMAGINATION but this require a special training that you cannot learn by buying the next revelation book or DVD.
First of all you need de attachment from all your desires but one.
Do you remember the compass of Jack Sparrow?

So if you can delete from your mind all, but one SINGLE, very defined, scenario you could influence events that are not so big in dimensions (read energy).
But also by having this special training you CANNOT change near events because they energy in a certain direction is simply to big.
Remember that the physic is still there also in a new paradigm.

Maybe you thing that being a lot of people we have also a lot of energy available: this is not correct.
We are not a group, we are a mass.
The difference in social sciences is the fact that you are physically together (group) or not (mass). in Magic is the same.
Everybody that was in a big concert can understand the difference.

Being prepared and aware we can minimized the effects of the coming years and being ready to build the next world.
To do it we need a lot of WORK , not simply good intension.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #13
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
After everything I've read/seen/heard/felt over the past few months since I began my education of all things non-mainstream... What is reality?? I have no idea what it means to be realistic anymore when we are basing our ideas of the future on prophecy. (I'm not knocking prophecy, I just find humour in the whole notion of 'realistic'.)

Quote:
It is much worse to spread false hope about a negative situation then it is to be realistic and admit what is to come. It is not fear mongering to discuss the negativity that we are faced with because we are faced with it. That is a fact, its not nice. But its realistic.
Maybe I have a different idea of what false hope is... But provided one is not deluding oneself, hope of any kind cannot possibly harm. I hope I win the lottery everytime I buy the ticket, but it hasn't happened yet and I'm no worse off. I wouldn't deny with certainty anything at all - but I also would not put down people for trying to improve the situation in whatever small ways they can.

I just don't think it's cool to discourage those who are trying to sway things our way, even if they are doomed to fail. Who knows - they might just succeed in a way we wouldn't recognise.

Why, when all around us we are presented with false dichotomies? We get Democrats versus Republicans, allopathic medicine versus alternative medicine, left versus right, light versus dark, etc. etc. Why does being positive have to be opposite to being realistic? Why are we experiencing in this forum a 'future is set' versus 'create your own reality' dichotomy?

Why aren't we seeing the whole grey area in between!? What if it's BOTH - what if the future IS set to a certain extent, but positive intentions can lessen the impact?? Or what if it's some other version that I cannot even imagine because my mind has been so conditioned to think inside the tiny boxes I get presented with?

I just wonder (for lack of a better word) why every time there's a 'doom' thread, we get 'light' threads in response (protest?), and every time there's a 'light' thread, we some 'doom' ones in response (protest?).
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #14
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

I believe that rainbows DO ejaculate butterflies
Thunderbird, you are the man.

Last edited by ChristinCP; 10-05-2008 at 10:33 PM.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #15
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP. I agree with you partially.

Remember to use the Universal Laws. The chaos IS necessary to create a New Paradigm. We create the New Paradigm, while the "sleepers" create the necessary chaos. It doesn't mean it has to be catastrophic, it means all the planetary system (economical, political, educational, religious, scientific, social, etc...) has to be completely remodel.

Like it has been said before, there is a seemingly paradox where you have to get the more independent from the system you can, while you dream of a totally New Paradigm. But it is not a paradox. It is more beginning right now to live independent form the system, re-organize together under a New Way of living and the system we all know will fall.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #16
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

And i would just like to add. I didnt make this thread with the intent of stating that you shouldnt be positive. Of COURSE you should be positive, it makes life much easier.

I made it to simply explain the fact that just because your positive it is not going to change things on a bigger scale. It is very important people understand this, because so many seem to think that if a select few of us concentrate hard we will have an impact. We wont. Of course by all means be positive for yourself and others around you, just dont be expecting that you can work miracles by doing so.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #17
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It is always good to be realistic when faced with situations that are aspired by very negative people.

There is a lot of talk going on here, spreading false hope that if we are all positive things will change. This is simply not true. You may change some things in your own reality but you must remember we live in a world where 75% of the population is very negative.

You must realise that the powers that be are VERY good at manipulating this reality, they are professionals of the highest degrees.

This is just a note, to remind you all not to get into a false hope inspired mindset. For your own good. Because if something does happen, you will be shattered.

I'm not here to rain on anyones parade, and if you think that im an FBI agent trying to spread fear then you can have that opinion. But remember folks, we are in troubled times.. and things will get much worse before they get better so i just want you to be prepared for it and not be lulling yourselves into a false sense of hope.

Being realistic allows us to cope when we are presented with tough times.

Being positive when we are confronted with negativity is the same thing as pulling the fluffy wool down over our eyes.

God speed,

Best wishes to you all.
So true, so true!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:02 AM   #18
BPhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
..Ahem...

i am here to tell you all that i AM a purple traitor...

i am a silly guy doing cartwheels in my living room believing as a child that i was the world spinning topsy turvy...only to land upright again...

I believe that one positive thought negates 10,000 negative ones.

I believe that rainbows DO ejaculate butterflies...(that was good, im still lovin that and will use it again im sure)

I believe that the weak PTB are just that. weak. and there is gonna be a HUGE mess to clean up.

and moren likely im gonna be cleaning it up in my own way.

prophecy is always self fullfilling.

i dont mind pissing people off. i know im doin my job then.

i do believe in preparing and have done so.
i dont get off on the idea of people starving...

yet...we are here to remember who and what we are...
not cowering sniveling cannon fodder...
not weak scared little humans...

we are the world
we are the children

lol

we HAPPEN to the world the world does not happen to us...

Am not as happy as you but in light of recent events and the whole context of the thread I'd have to say-
Right on!

2Infinity, check out Princeton's Global Consciousness Project maybe it'll add perspective to your outlook.

Last edited by BPhill; 10-06-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:51 AM   #19
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I DO expect miracles...thats why they happen in my life on a regular basis...

did i ever tell you about how i was dying in the hospital...they couldnt figure out what was happening to me...so i named the illness and manifested it into a stone and pulled it out of my mouth... i drove home completely healed...they couldnt explain it..i told them to F*ck off.

im telling this story because just today i threw the stone out....for good.

after i ejaculated butterflies...

OK OK you got me i didnt ejaculate butterflies....
but the stone thing is real....

- Your friendly neighborhood Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:14 AM   #20
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

If you sit around all day playing with butterflies and crystals, your ignorance and innocence will make you a target for rape and murder.

I am a martial arts expert, and instructor. Often woman ask me how to subvert an attack. Statistically, if you WALK confident, with focus and a strong demeanor, your chances of getting attacked drop to almost zero. "Positive" thinking does not create confidence. Knowledge creates confidence. It is in the knowing that you shine.

"Positive" thinking is just the opposite of negative thinking. And not realizing one for the other is what happens in the caverns of a dimly lit intellect.

Thus, I am in 100% agreement with the topic of the thread. Positive thinking alone can only change the perspective of your mind. And sometimes, that's exactly what is needed. But once you fall off the horse, and decide to "get back up" -- you still have to do it.

All things start in the mental realm, but you bring them into manifestation with your WORD.

Now speak,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:25 AM   #21
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

it's useless haveing one's head burried in sand.
however forever haveing our head's above the cloud's doesn't fix anything.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:28 AM   #22
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird View Post

Yet...we are here to remember who and what we are...
Not cowering sniveling cannon fodder...
Not weak scared little humans...

We are the world
we are the children

lol

we happen to the world the world does not happen to us...

bravo!!!! Exacto!!!! Viva mundo!!!!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #23
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Becoming realistic about fear, war and destruction. As a soldier of a few of those conflicts I imagine myself not being harm by the bullets, not letting the havoc and chaos of the moment dominate my heart with fear. Once the fear sets in then my friend you are defeated, you begin to see the enemy everywhere, and you know what then, you begin to commit terrible mistakes. As a soldier many innocent civilians are injured because of a ignorant soldier not able to dominate fear. Soldiers getting caught in the cross fire is the norm in war. Once you vanquished your worries about fear and the possibility of dying then your mind can see things as they are. Irregardless of what happens you are calm, and in your heart there's peace. The world will end someday, all of us will die someday, it just does not have to be today. We can prevent this , the worst enemy is ourselves, fear, ignorance . How many times driving on the road have we been able to prevent an accident. Death due to a terminal illness knocks on your door and you beat the odds. Nothing is set in stone!!! Positive creative vizualisation combine with techniques of time line reversal is for me the way to go. YES you , me all of us can recreate this reality and NO, I will not give in to the reality of the PTB of fear and terror. I thank Dr. Deagle for his message, now is time to change it, if you think you can you will. Move it soldier there's no time to wates, get your head out of your ass and lets get this show on the road!!! Say after me, "there's nothing to fear but fear itself", now dodge that bullet and watch where you are shotting knucklehead, watch where you are shooting!!!. My troops, those I was responsible for, came back in one piece. It was a hard lesson to learn and a very painful one. May God keep us all safe...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-06-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:39 AM   #24
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

someone needs to listen to David Wilcocks response one more time.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #25
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond, it looks to me like you need several more lifetimes to learn the lesson of reality, hahaha, who does that sound like?? I'm just kidding around, you're alright

In all honesty though, what is reality? What is realistic? All of this new age stuff that you hear can make a person very weak and innocent to manipulative powers that is true. That's why I myself don't subscribe to any belief indefinately, I get what I feel I should get out of the information. For all I know 80% of the posters here could be freemasons and part of the illumanity set up to make people like me passive when and if martial law hits and the economy collapses.

Does that mean I should be a revolutionary because some people who I barely know over the internet are telling me to be a revolutionary? Or should I be passive because the people could be using reverse psychology on me and people like me would be easier to pick off if I were acting revolutionary? Do other's opinions and suggestions even matter?

What in this 'reality' is real? To me, the only thing that really matters is my opinion, my opinion can be made either intuitively, logically, or a combination of the two. According to what I've told you, should you even trust me? I could be that FBI agent that you claimed you weren't... Use your own discernment, you have to take action when sh*t hits the fans, you definately can't be standing around idle, but how much action is too much action?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote