Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-06-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford

Bill: Yesterday, you reported on Project Camelot that the scheduled phone contact with Benjamin Fulford was cancelled but that he was concerned about some upcoming events. Have you heard anymore about this?
SirKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford

This is from Benjamin's website, most likely posted after the canceled interview.
http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

well if free energy emerges, that would be a good thing. I plee for a natural-decay of human numbers, so be it by "one-child-per-family" so be it by platonic shifting

you know all the pple stating that "one-child-a-family" is barbaric? I laugh at them and say "ye you prob prefer war and nukes, or a natural-planet phenomenon instead *wink"

the one child is "not good" but it beats all the other options by far.

cheers
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
This is from Benjamin's website, most likely posted after the canceled interview.
Bill "the Doctor"

Thanks Dr. Who ! great news ...
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That article has been on Benjamin's site for a few months now. It's not recent.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

WELL WELL, this could be promising news!! maybe the tide will turn in our favour sooner than we think?? thanks Dr Who for the latest... keep us posted!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That article has been on Benjamin's site for a few months now. It's not recent.
I wasn't sure as there wasn't a date on it. It was listed near the top of the list on his site, so I thought I was recent. So I guess maybe something in this scenario has changed.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Your correct, the link to Benjamin Fulford site was an old link at least 6 months old. The last several talks that Benjamin has given seemed more like he was not as sure of himself or what was going on as he has been in the past. Has anyone taken notice to this?

Old 09-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #9
Kerry Cassidy
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Bill "the Doctor"
That's a really old article of Ben's from a year or two ago.. and his intel at the time was wrong.. We have asked him to date his articles but unfortunately he has not done so!

Kerry
Old 09-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #10
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

i think now would be a good time for his ninja friends to assassinate the secret masters of the world
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #11
Tankfarmer
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

The latest Benjamin Fulford interview is on You Tube "Benjamin Fulford on Alex Jones - August 22 2008." There is some new information, but most is a rehash of earlier information.
Tankfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:13 AM   #12
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

I was wondering how you got that article.....in english!
I have been checking out his Japanese blog for a couple months now and have to use a online translator to read the stuff
here is the link:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:20 AM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
I have been checking out his Japanese blog for a couple months now and have to use a online translator to read the stuff
here is the link:
Try this one.

http://benjaminfulford.com/indexEnglish.html
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:24 AM   #14
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olam View Post
here is the link:
Try this...

http://benjaminfulford.com/indexEnglish.html

But as Kerry pointed out, his articles are undated, so you need to think hard before assuming that any are recent! I don't THINK there have been any new English-language additions on that page for a while.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #15
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Well thats where I found the japanese blog, if you look up on the left hand side, those have the dates written (japanese) and he writes often.The thing is, some of the blogs are relevant to Japan but not much more. The main english page that you point to only has "outdated" stuff.
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:43 AM   #16
Bill Ryan

Hi, Folks:

We've just recorded (8 pm US Pacific time, Saturday 6 Sept) a half hour phone interview with Benjamin.

We called him on his phone and to his credit he was prepared to talk to us on record on the spot.

We're about to edit it (overtalk, noise, volume) and will post it within 24 hours, linking to it here and on Camelot.

The information was essentially what he reported here in his written article on Rense.com, rounded out with his personal opinions, concerns and analysis.

(If Rense.com is still down, the article is also available here.)

He also told us he will to an audio interview with Jeff Rense on 8 September. We did not learn what the 8 September date was all about and apart from apologizing for not going through with the interview the other night, and stating that he had to think things through very carefully, he did not explain exactly what had occurred.

Very best to all, Bill
Old 09-07-2008, 04:22 AM   #17
Bill Ryan

Copy of e-mail just sent to Benjamin Fulford:

Hi, Benjamin -

Thanks so much for being willing to go on record with your concerns and analysis on the spot. We’re editing the recording now and will post it within hours.

The YouTube video you referenced: it’s a little hard to know how reliable the information is. There is much dramatic stating of stark facts, with apparent confidence. But it’s hard to know what’s documented and what’s opinion (or invented!) - or just pulled off other parts of the net and assumed to be fact.

Anyone who says they know exactly what is happening... doesn’t.

Essentially, this is propaganda. The purpose is to create drama and fear. The video maker is also very staunchly biblical, and has created other videos in similar vein.

BUT:

We were recently contacted privately by someone who had a friend who was a security guard at an underground facility close to and associated with the new superhighway being built from Mexico to Canada. Part of that facility is in the public domain, but part of it is not.

The security guard took our contact to a part of the facility where he showed him hundreds (or maybe thousands) of brand new German and Russian military vehicles - largely personnel carriers. He was not able to explain what they both witnessed there (and neither are we).

This was dated in 1997 or 98. We believe this report to be credible but have not published it - there was simply not enough information for it to be useful.

AND (as you probably know):

The camps are real. We have met and talked with George Green, who was asked to build one in Las Vegas. (He refused: it was built anyway, by another contractor.)

The information about the red lists and blue lists sounds like something that has been going round the internet virally. We don’t know the original source. It’s one of those things that came from one person and was then copied so many times that it seemed as if it’s coming from “everywhere” and “everyone knows it”. Actually, it could be spurious. A lot of information like this is.

[We have to say we’re dubious about the 20 Air Force Generals being murdered - and the Madam Wu information - because that has also gone viral on sites like Rumor Mill News and Fourwinds10.com. However, if you were (also) told this by your NSA and CIA sources, then we will listen VERY carefully.]

The problem is extracting the signals from the noise. There’s a lot of noise! But the apparent signals form a pattern. There’s a lot of data clustering.

Statistically, it sure looks like there’s real ground for concern. Kerry and I are both very concerned indeed and we’re not trying to blow anything off. Our own sources are saying things totally consistent with the “problem in October” scenario.

Do please let us know what you learn and tell us if anything is off record - we will honor that.

Warmest wishes as always -

Bill and Kerry

The video Benjaimn referenced was this one. We are NOT recommending that people watch it or believe it. We just state it here for the record so that readers can understand my considered comments above in response. My strong personal view is that videos like this are irresponsible and add very litle to informed debate.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:11 AM   #18
Zero Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
i think now would be a good time for his ninja friends to assassinate the secret masters of the world
Seconded!

But I doubt it would change anything... There will always be a heir to the throne!
Old 09-07-2008, 05:58 AM   #19
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update Bill!

I agree about the video, not sure why it's in question here, but this is just one more of many such videos all over the internet, just more fear-mongering. So sad to think there are folks out there who really believe this stuff! But I suppose they'd say the same about me!

Anyway, looking forward to the audio.
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #20
Bill Ryan

Last night's Benjamin Fulford telephone interview (see above) has been edited and is available here.

* While we're at it, a transcript of our conversation with George Green two days ago is available here - already. Kudos to our transcription team: we weren't even aware that anyone had been working on it until it was done! (The best possible definition of delegation )
Old 09-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #21
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill,
Very much appreciate you and Kerry reaching Benjamin and getting the phone interview up so quickly.

The rapid flux of changes he speaks of and word of the various factions slugging it out behind the scenes is fascinating.

These are all good bits to keep an eye on and tie in with other elements we're getting!
Undooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #22
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Bill and Kerry for this amazing interview.
Let's hope the dark side loses this one.
I do think he is out of sync with the Blackwater group, as there are so many UN militia for - er - 'camp' duty.
Blackwater are the Neocons/Zionists bodyguards then?

I have posted your link far and wide as usual!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #23
Great Lakes
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Marty. If he has the influence that he claims, then why wouldn't they act now rather than wait for something terrible to happen?
Great Lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #24
SirKnight
Avalon Senior Member

Here Here to the transcription team for their ability to get this information up so fast. The more information we all have, the faster we can get this out to everyone so that we can all make the necessary choices in our lives.

It is truely a shame that we have allowed our media to get so out of touch with reality. I know it is all part of the plan but, if we have to, we can go down swinging.

Keep looking to the Universe for individual and planetary guidance.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #25
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the interview and I must say that things are getting really confusing and you dont really know what is going to happen. I mean I really cannot imagine a bunch of people preparing for something for so long and then all of sudden opting out, well if they did it would be cool. But let me act the bad guy. For example, if this conflict or drama or whatever doesnt happen now, who will control the world? the same people right? well then they will still have all the technologies and probably plan something similar at a later date. How does it make any sense? I mean you are just delaying the inevitable in a certain way. I am definately not for war but by delaying it all you are doing is putting the burden on the next generation. Unless everything comes clean I dont want it to be delayed because you will face the same situation again and how many times will you avoid it.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote