Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who Is Bob Schulz?

I have been thinking about the "Continental Congress 2009" thread and the fact that I am hopeful about this project. I'm wondering whether I am wise to be hopeful and putting my energy into it. Is the project worthwhile? Is it what I think it is: an effort to reinstate the U.S. Constitution (including the Bill of Rights) into actual practice?

Bob Schulz is the organizer.

I am starting a separate thread on him because I am not very familiar with his work.

Here is his bio that is presented on the website Give Me Liberty:

ROBERT "BOB" SCHULZ

Bob Schulz has an engineering degree from the United States Merchant Marine Academy (1963), and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Xavier University (1969). He completed most of the course work for a Ph. D. in Public Administration at the Graduate School of Public Affairs , State University of NY.

Bob has held significant positions in industry (General Electric), in government (Connecticut, New York State, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), on Wall Street (Prudential-Bache), in business (founder and CEO of a consulting firm), and on the radio as a talk-show host (with WROW in Albany, New York).

Bob received an honorable discharge from the U.S. Air Force in 1959 and he answered his country's call by volunteering as a ship's engineer during the sea-lift to Vietnam in 1966.

However, this work and these assignments are not Bob's principal reason for being.

Although he is not an attorney, he is not unskilled in the law. For the past 22 years Bob has been occupied with an abiding concern about wrongful governmental behavior and has been carefully evaluating governmental behavior, comparing that behavior with the requirements of the State and Federal Constitutions and unhesitatingly confronting improprieties and conflicts, in the courts, professionally, intelligently and rationally. Bob has performed the research, prepared the briefs and argued cases in the highest state and federal courts. At least one hundred fourteen (114) decisions have been rendered in cases he has brought against unconstitutional and illegal governmental behavior, often with other citizen-plaintiffs.

Be assured, Bob is not some legal crank, interested in making a reputation. The things he has been dealing with are painful to him and costly. He has done much of this on his own, but he has received the encouragement and support and participation of a growing number of people in New York State and elsewhere. Click here for a list of the citations of the 99 state court decisions and 15 federal court decisions in the cases Bob has brought against governmental wrongdoing.

Please post if you have information about him and if you have a sense from your research whether he's genuinely concerned about the good of the public...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Is Bob Schulz?

Hey Seashore,

I understand the move to have new continental congress; however, it is fraught with danger as anything can happen and we could end up worse than we are now. I suggest we actually enforce our constitution, get rid of the unconstitutional Federal income tax, the Federal Reserve, and the myriad of alphabet soup agencies that have cropped up over the decades. That includes the NEA, FEMA, BATF, CIA, Homeland Security to name a few.

I am being led spiritually to focus moment by moment on walking in divine love and to be of aid and assistance in my personal life and here online. Many lately have come across my path wishing assistance to free themselves of some negative spiritual attachments, and that is probably one of my stronger areas. I help them learn to ground, center, and raise their vibrational level. I am also feeling led to have some more meetings at the local library to share information and come together in Divine love and brother/sisterhood.

I am feeling an energetic surge in spiritual connectedness to kindred energies globally and sending out this Divine love frequency into the astral/spiritual realm. I think we each have different callings and opportunities to serve one another. Right now, I don't feel lead to be involved in this continental congress move. It is interesting though.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

...I suggest we actually enforce our constitution, get rid of the unconstitutional Federal income tax, the Federal Reserve, and the myriad of alphabet soup agencies that have cropped up over the decades. That includes the NEA, FEMA, BATF, CIA, Homeland Security to name a few...
How?

Quote:

I am being led spiritually to focus moment by moment on walking in divine love and to be of aid and assistance in my personal life and here online. Many lately have come across my path wishing assistance to free themselves of some negative spiritual attachments, and that is probably one of my stronger areas. I help them learn to ground, center, and raise their vibrational level.

Quote:

I am also feeling led to have some more meetings at the local library to share information and come together in Divine love and brother/sisterhood...
I admire you. I haven't had the guts to do this...
Old 06-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...Although he is not an attorney...For the past 22 years Bob has been occupied with an abiding concern about wrongful governmental behavior and has been carefully evaluating governmental behavior, comparing that behavior with the requirements of the State and Federal Constitutions and unhesitatingly confronting improprieties and conflicts, in the courts, professionally, intelligently and rationally...Click here for a list of the citations of the 99 state court decisions and 15 federal court decisions in the cases Bob has brought against governmental wrongdoing...
I think this speaks volumes...
Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Bob Schulz is slated to be interviewed this evening on RepublicMedia.TV at 9:00 PM Eastern on RMTV Player Channel 1. (The RMTV Player can be downloaded free after registering.)

The host is Sam A. Ettaro (who was associated with Aaron Russo). Calls will be taken around 9:45 PM EST. There is a way to submit written questions by email as well.

Here is the link to RepublicMedia TV:

http://republicmedia.tv/
Old 07-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore

When ever I hear movements starting up like this, I have to smile

He is for sure a whistleblower and he is helping getting the word out there.

I had to smile reading this as he is in one of the toughest states out there and one that really needs the likes of him.

All I can say is Bravo to this man. Yes, I have heard of this man before.

I first heard of him when I was following the Berg's case against Obama demanding proof of citizenship last year. Bob too had gone to the courts regarding this

I just haven't followed up on him much until today. If he worked for GE then he sure knows some thing worth fighting for. GE has alot of answering for.

Thanks for posting this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

...When ever I hear movements starting up like this, I have to smile...

Thanks for posting this
Thanks for your response!

I'm looking forward to seeing this interview.

And I'll be participating in the Continental Congress 2009 in November if I decide that it won't be counterproductive. It's hard to figure out what to do. I'll be watching for your posts because I know you do your own research and then post your opinion, which I value.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Bob Schulz is slated to be interviewed this evening on RepublicMedia.TV at 9:00 PM Eastern on RMTV Player Channel 1. (The RMTV Player can be downloaded free after registering.)

The host is Sam A. Ettaro (who was associated with Aaron Russo). Calls will be taken around 9:45 PM EST. There is a way to submit written questions by email as well.

Here is the link to RepublicMedia TV:

http://republicmedia.tv/
Thanks for posting this! I had heard he was doing interviews which is so great to let people know who he is and what he is all about especially as he is planning the Continental Congress event.

In my heart and soul I believe we can continue to wake up those of us still sleeping with events such as these.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

This discussion caused a red flag to pop up for me. I haven't had time to thoroughly search for the cause, but located one article that may trigger others to look into it further. The subject is, Con Con Two, which I understand could destroy our constitution, and is closer to reality than most of us are aware. I'll continue to look for more on this, and Schulz may be pushing for something entirely different, but I felt a huge urge to add this for your thoughts.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83364

Quote:
OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
U.S. now only 2 states away from rewriting Constitution
Critic: 'This is a horrible time to try such a crazy scheme'
Posted: December 12, 2008
12:25 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A public policy organization has issued an urgent alert stating affirmative votes are needed from only two more states before a Constitutional Convention could be assembled in which "today's corrupt politicians and judges" could formally change the U.S. Constitution's "'problematic' provisions to reflect the philosophical and social mores of our contemporary society."
"Don't for one second doubt that delegates to a Con Con wouldn't revise the First Amendment into a government-controlled privilege, replace the 2nd Amendment with a 'collective' right to self-defense, and abolish the 4th, 5th, and 10th Amendments, and the rest of the Bill of Rights," said the warning from the American Policy Center.
"Additions could include the non-existent separation of church and state, the 'right' to abortion and euthanasia, and much, much more," the group said.
The warning comes at a time when Barack Obama, who is to be voted the next president by the Electoral College Monday, has expressed his belief the U.S. Constitution needs to be interpreted through the lens of current events.
Tom DeWeese, who runs the center and its education and grassroots work, told WND the possibilities stunned him when he discovered lawmakers in Ohio are considering a call for a Constitutional Convention. He explained that 32 other states already have taken that vote, and only one more would be needed to require Congress to name convention delegates who then would have more power than Congress itself.

"The U.S. Constitution places no restriction on the purposes for which the states can call for a convention," the alert said. "If Ohio votes to call a Con Con, for whatever purpose, the United States will be only one state away from total destruction. And it's a safe bet that those who hate this nation, and all She stands for, are waiting to pounce upon this opportunity to re-write our Constitution."
DeWeese told WND that a handful of quickly responding citizens appeared at the Ohio Legislature yesterday for the meeting at which the convention resolution was supposed to be handled.
State officials suddenly decided to delay action, he said, giving those concerned by the possibilities of such a convention a little time to breathe.
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
This discussion caused a red flag to pop up for me. I haven't had time to thoroughly search for the cause, but located one article that may trigger others to look into it further. The subject is, Con Con Two, which I understand could destroy our constitution, and is closer to reality than most of us are aware. I'll continue to look for more on this, and Schulz may be pushing for something entirely different, but I felt a huge urge to add this for your thoughts.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83364
JoyAnna,

I had the same concern!!

Please see this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14962
Old 07-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

First of all I shudder when I think that so many people put such effort on the constitution when it's not even sacred. Look at the forefathers that wrote it................Freemasons.

they put in all this **** and then have our president sit in office in Washington DC which is a colony.

Why do you think so many states are fighting to become sovereign ?

We need to get away from government period.

a change is in order and as far as I am concern its as valueless as what is in the bible. I'm sorry but thats how I feel

My son and I argue about this as he says some parts of the bible are true..............but its just like the religions....changing on a dime or what is happening at the time.

Why would the Bible be true? Its like saying you believe everything written in our history books. LOL what ever mood they are in.

Bush said, he will be remembered for saving us from the terrorist.........why, because of the way history will be writtened. Thats all he cared about and that is true if we do not win this global war for peace. We Will Win.........We are winners

So to me, I read many articles and its good to know but I will not waste my time worrying about what they have planned. It makes no difference

The damage has already been placed in their proper places.

This is just my opinion and I would love to hear yours.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First of all I shudder when I think that so many people put such effort on the constitution when it's not even sacred. Look at the forefathers that wrote it................Freemasons.
Please see this post addressing the issue of the "masonic constitution."

I regard the Constitution (including the Bill of Rights) as a work of art. If the government were not corrupt, it would work beautifully, because of its checks and balances and guarantees of individual rights.

Cleaning up corruption is a different issue.

Quote:
...they put in all this ****...
Please explain. I don't know what you're referring to.

Quote:
...Washington DC which is a colony...
Did you get this from the documentary Ring of Power?

I did some research on this documentary by emailing the producer Grace Powers. I concluded that her research is unreliable. Posts 81 - 85 of the thread "The US Constitution" outline my efforts to verify things stated in this documentary.

Quote:
Why do you think so many states are fighting to become sovereign?
This is a good thing. We want the states to take back the sovereignty they're supposed to have as outlined in the Constitution.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:56 AM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings seashore,

I posted this on another thread...if you hadn't seen it I thought you would be interested.

Tea Party for Liberty Crowd, Hungry For A Con Con

Posted by AmandaMoore on 07/04/09 9:42 PM
Charleston, South Carolina
State of the State Report

I arrived at the Tea Party on Cannon St. in Charleston, SC. Approx 9:45 and unloaded my table and uncrated my We The People Foundation (WTP) literature. I had a State of the State newsletters and Fully Informed Jury Association, pamphlets.

As I started to set up, Kendra, who was manning the Campaign For Liberty (CFL) table, informed me that the very table next to us was the folks trying to collect signatures for a Constitutional Convention.

Of course, I was so dismayed that my stomach got a knot in it. I realized that all of my efforts to educate party goers were going to get revved up. What's a girl to do? What I thought was going to be easy and fun turned out to be challenging and bitter sweet.

I picked up my 18x24 sign that said Continental Congress 2009 and I stood in front of his table and started to preach about the evils of the con con. I talked several people out of signing the petition.

Needless to say, the veteran that was pushing the petition and his assistant were not happy. In fact, I think we could safely say that it went beyond that.

I stopped about 30 people from signing it before the Tea Party organizers were called, and I was asked to stop protesting at the protest. Stopping those people from signing it was sweet. The part that is so bitter is that 10 times that many got in line to sign it after he was given the stage.

We have our work cut out for us. People are so desperate and little do they know that they are opening the gate for the Trojan Horse"".

In case you all missed this update, I am including the vital information about the Constitution Convention that our friends at the Tea Party did not either have this knowledge or chose not to disclose it. I'm betting it's the former.

UPDATE #2:
CONTINENTAL CONGRESS 2009
CON-CON: NO, CC 2009: YES!

A Continental Congress is not the same as a Constitutional Convention (i.e., a "con-con"). The Founders conducted a Continental Congress from 1774-1776. They subsequently conducted a Constitutional Convention in 1787 which resulted in the Constitution we (allegedly) enjoy today.

The Continental Congress was called in 1774 so that a limited number of representatives from each of the 13 colonies could get together to discuss the common Grievances they had against the Government of their day, and to develop strategies that could be employed to Redress those Grievances. The Founders did not originally gather for the purpose of declaring their independence, although ultimately that was the course of action they eventually settled upon.

Continental Congress 2009 is being called for corresponding reasons.

WTP is absolutely opposed to a second Constitutional Convention.

Again, to be clear -- Continental Congress 2009 is NOT to discuss amendments to our present Constitution, but to decide how best to protect, preserve and defend the Constitution that now exists.

The choice is ours. We can either support the Continental Congress 2009, or some other plan to get our government back under the control of the People and our existing Constitution, or do nothing but complain as the usurpers continue to abuse the limited powers granted by the People, ignoring the letter and spirit of our founding documents. Continental Congress 2009 may be one of our final opportunities to reverse the fortunes of our Republic and our decaying Liberties before they are irretrievably lost.

SOURCE and COMMENTS: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=21215
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:05 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore

I went into my you tube files to get you the information that you just asked me about Wash DC being a colony

They are part of three. the other two Rome and London guess why?

I hate to tell you this but the mans account has been closed.

I have only part of his videos downloaded under my name

The original account that I got all my information regarding this has been closed for over a year. I am going to do everything in my power to find this information as I have found three sites indicating this and it's too ridiculous to be false. I will asked some of my friends to help and get it for you

the account was under the name WAKEUPCALL and the videos were Hidden Secrets of Nasa..............dang it they are weeding these out faster than you can get the word out

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 07-09-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:33 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore

I went into my you tube files to get you the information that you just asked me about Wash DC being a colony

They are part of three. the other two Rome and London guess why?

I hate to tell you this but the mans account has been closed.

I have only part of his videos downloaded under my name

The original account that I got all my information regarding this has been closed for over a year. I am going to do everything in my power to find this information as I have found three sites indicating this and it's too ridiculous to be false. I will asked some of my friends to help and get it for you

the account was under the name WAKEUPCALL and the videos were Hidden Secrets of Nasa..............dang it they are weeding these out faster than you can get the word out
Well anyway this thread is about Bob Schulz's efforts to restore the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and I maintain that this is what we need to do!!

I watched the RepublicMedia.TV interview. The audio was horrible at first but it got better.

I think that what this Continental Congress 2009 is about is to rally the citizens of this nation to withdraw our financial support (tax money) until our rights under the Constitution are restored.

And to reiterate: It is not to amend or change the Constitution; it is to bring it back to life.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever heard the phase

Washington DC - America's last colony? Taxation without representation.

They pay taxes but unable to vote.

The reason is that it is not part of the United States..........It is our capital but still considered a colony. has something to do with the act of 1871, Britain burned down the capital back then and that is why no one in America is really free.........We are consider the War Machine. My husband wishes I would shut up but I truly believe that all wars are started under our command. Yes, I could be wrong but everything I have read shows that this is true along with the Vatican and the Queens direction.

the social security numbers put us into slavery as we belong to them. LOL I am sure you must think I'm seriously nuts now. I just wish I had my files to fall back on. Alot of this is in my memory now.

My husband has alot of remodeling going on this week and next and we have been running all over the place. Like this is really necessary. He is not a "believer" is how he puts it. LOL

Anyhow, I had so much of this on my old system that crashed but if I think of anything else, I will send you a private message

I was such a ditz in history but after I woke up, I couldn't get enough of it.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:23 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have you ever heard the phase

Washington DC - America's last colony? Taxation without representation.

They pay taxes but unable to vote.

The reason is that it is not part of the United States..........It is our capital but still considered a colony. has something to do with the act of 1871, Britain burned down the capital back then and that is why no one in America is really free.........We are consider the War Machine. My husband wishes I would shut up but I truly believe that all wars are started under our command. Yes, I could be wrong but everything I have read shows that this is true along with the Vatican and the Queens direction.

the social security numbers put us into slavery as we belong to them. LOL I am sure you must think I'm seriously nuts now. I just wish I had my files to fall back on. Alot of this is in my memory now.

My husband has alot of remodeling going on this week and next and we have been running all over the place. Like this is really necessary. He is not a "believer" is how he puts it. LOL

Anyhow, I had so much of this on my old system that crashed but if I think of anything else, I will send you a private message

I was such a ditz in history but after I woke up, I couldn't get enough of it.
This sounds very much like the Ring of Power. Please read my research I mentioned in a previous post.

I don't think this information is relevant. The Constitution is all we have between us and the New World Order and I think we need to step up to the plate and defend it. No one else is going to do it for us.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I see that Bob Schulz is one of the guest speakers slated for the Freedom21 Conference - 2009 scheduled for August 13 - 15, 2009 in Midwest City, Oklahoma.

Here are the topics for the conference:

Conference Information

Those who have attended our Conferences in the past know it is a tradition to present to our attendees the leaders and speakers who are at the forefront of the issues that threaten our freedoms. This year will be no different, and promises to be even better!

The Conference this year will include discussions on international policies and treaties like the U.N.'s Agenda 21 and its policy of Sustainable Development - a top down control that stamps out private property, limited government, and free enterprise. Other topics will include the assault on Health Freedom; the threat of an International ID system through Real ID; the scam called Climate Change; the new state Sovereignty movement; how private property can end poverty; gun rights; doing away with the Federal Reserve; the real reasons children aren't learning in the public classrooms; how the Trans Texas Corridor is being defeated on the local level; and much, much more.

There will also be training sessions, breakout sessions, and opportunities to interact with the speakers. And, you will not want to miss the Awards Banquet when the coveted "Freedom's Heroes Award" is presented.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I do think this is worth doing.

People have been blindfolded for so long. Read up on Agenda 21 and the Law of the Sea Treaty. I guarantee you will not like what you read. It all points to what I am getting at.

I am not a physic nor do I get any type of readings or channelling. I just picked it up from reading. We all know that "reading" isn't always telling the true stories but the sources of my information was one that I felt were pointing out facts.

I am going to do a whole lot of reading up on this man. I know that things are always as they seem. One in my mind is the constitution. If so , Obama would not be president. As it stands the constitution in my mind is a farce. It was written to get around the important items and it has been changed so much in the privacy of our shadow government.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see that Bob Schulz is one of the guest speakers slated for the Freedom21 Conference - 2009 scheduled for August 13 - 15, 2009 in Midwest City, Oklahoma...

Here is the role that Bob Schulz will play at this conference:

Friday, August 14, 2009

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm — Freedom21 Banquet

Bob Schulz - We The People Foundation

“We the People Foundation” President Bob Schulz will address the conference during the Friday night banquet. He will discuss the upcoming Continental Congress and the need for all Americans to stand up to defend our liberty. A dramatic highlight of his presentation will be the signing by all conference participants of a new document pledging our allegiance to the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...Freedom21 Conference - 2009 scheduled for August 13 - 15, 2009 in Midwest City, Oklahoma.

Here are the topics for the conference:

Conference Information

Those who have attended our Conferences in the past know it is a tradition to present to our attendees the leaders and speakers who are at the forefront of the issues that threaten our freedoms. This year will be no different, and promises to be even better!

The Conference this year will include discussions on international policies and treaties like the U.N.'s Agenda 21 and its policy of Sustainable Development - a top down control that stamps out private property, limited government, and free enterprise. Other topics will include the assault on Health Freedom; the threat of an International ID system through Real ID; the scam called Climate Change; the new state Sovereignty movement; how private property can end poverty; gun rights; doing away with the Federal Reserve; the real reasons children aren't learning in the public classrooms; how the Trans Texas Corridor is being defeated on the local level; and much, much more.

There will also be training sessions, breakout sessions, and opportunities to interact with the speakers. And, you will not want to miss the Awards Banquet when the coveted "Freedom's Heroes Award" is presented.
I am registered to attend Friday, August 14 only for this conference.

If you are also going to the conference, please send me a private message.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I have been thinking about the "Continental Congress 2009" thread and the fact that I am hopeful about this project...

Bob Schulz is the organizer.

Here is his bio that is presented on the website Give Me Liberty:

ROBERT "BOB" SCHULZ

Bob Schulz has an engineering degree from the United States Merchant Marine Academy (1963), and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from Xavier University (1969). He completed most of the course work for a Ph. D. in Public Administration at the Graduate School of Public Affairs , State University of NY.

Bob has held significant positions in industry (General Electric), in government (Connecticut, New York State, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), on Wall Street (Prudential-Bache), in business (founder and CEO of a consulting firm), and on the radio as a talk-show host (with WROW in Albany, New York).

Bob received an honorable discharge from the U.S. Air Force in 1959 and he answered his country's call by volunteering as a ship's engineer during the sea-lift to Vietnam in 1966.

However, this work and these assignments are not Bob's principal reason for being.

Although he is not an attorney, he is not unskilled in the law. For the past 22 years Bob has been occupied with an abiding concern about wrongful governmental behavior and has been carefully evaluating governmental behavior, comparing that behavior with the requirements of the State and Federal Constitutions and unhesitatingly confronting improprieties and conflicts, in the courts, professionally, intelligently and rationally. Bob has performed the research, prepared the briefs and argued cases in the highest state and federal courts. At least one hundred fourteen (114) decisions have been rendered in cases he has brought against unconstitutional and illegal governmental behavior, often with other citizen-plaintiffs.

Be assured, Bob is not some legal crank, interested in making a reputation. The things he has been dealing with are painful to him and costly. He has done much of this on his own, but he has received the encouragement and support and participation of a growing number of people in New York State and elsewhere. Click here for a list of the citations of the 99 state court decisions and 15 federal court decisions in the cases Bob has brought against governmental wrongdoing...
Bob Schulz is speaking at the Congress:

http://www.cc2009.us/

Whoops! Too late. Sorry.

I think I heard them say there will be archives, however.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-12-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Update