Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

In August of 1995 the Clintons made a trip to Rockefeller’s JY Ranch near Jackson’s Hole, Wyoming. Many speculate that UFOs and ETs must have been a subject of conversation during the visit. However, there has never been any proof of this, until now.
Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller walking at his Wyoming Ranch (image credit: Clinton Library)

Hillary Clinton and Laurance Rockefeller walking at his Wyoming Ranch (image credit: Clinton Library)

In these famous pictures of Hillary and Rockefeller walking on a wooded path during the visit, Hilary is holding a book. For years researchers have been trying to figure out which book she is holding, to find out if it would provide clues as to the nature of their conversation. Finally, Tonio Cousyn (known as elevenaugust at Open Minds Forum) has figured it out. He discovered that the book is Paul Davies’ Are We Alone? Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life. The images below show how he discovered this.
Front cover of Paul Davies' book

Back cover of Paul Davies' book

Close up of the book in Hillary Clinton's arm.
Source:http://www.openminds.tv/hillary-clin...ok-discovered/
RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Hillary Clinton’s ET book discovered

Excellent Detective Work!

A picture speaks a thousand words - a very true statement in this Disclosure!

An observation: Hillary is at ease with the 'inside information', she receives from her patron.
The PTB are NOT afraid of any alien agenda.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-19-2010 at 02:51 PM.
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Good post ... very convincing ...

But of course there are still the possibilities of photoshopped pictures and deliberately 'planted' pictures ....

I still can't understand this whole case ... it has too many double sides.
The whole Greer - Clinton - Rockefeller relation still makes no sense to me.

Why should we expect positive results from the Clintons while they do not have a crispy clear reputation themselves,
Bill even having ties with the Bushes and then even ties to the Rockefellers.
And then we also have Podesta making a convincing speech (implying that the Clintons must be in the know) ...

A feeling keeps popping up that IMHO this whole thing is not real as presented but planted to pre-cook us
for something (their agenda). I don't say it's a negative agenda per se, it might be 'controlled' disclosure indeed.
But I read the word 'rigged' in place of controlled ....

So they are calling the shots in their advantage ... ? Reason being ? ...

I am very anxious to hear what others think about this

Last edited by Operator; 01-19-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: typos, errors in english
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

operator hit the nail on the head, from a family of 'proven' liars why would you believe one thing. Even if it was honest it would be coming from such a corrupted place it would never have the gleam of truth..... never
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I have always wondered about this connection myself. I worked closely with Dr. John Mack at Harvard for 10 years. First as a research subject, then later I managed his project, PEER (Program for Extraordinary Experience Research). Laurance Rockefeller funded PEER with 1 million dollars. I have before me copies of the original gifts made via stock transfer to Dr. Mack, the first part of the gift was given 9/28/95. One month after Rockefeller met with Clinton....The only obligation Dr. Mack and PEER had in return for the gift of 1 million was to provide Rockefeller with regular reports on what Dr. Mack was learning from the experiencers who where reporting contacts with ETs/UFOs....hmmm.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
I worked closely with Dr. John Mack at Harvard for 10 years. First as a research subject, then later I managed his project, PEER (Program for Extraordinary Experience Research).
Great !

I knew that there must be more people that have parts of this puzzle ... we only need to get more pieces together.

I learned from the Aaron Russo interview that the Rockefeller foundation also supported woman's emancipation ... but for their own distorted reasons.
So was this funding for the right reason or just information gathering how much the populous is finding by themselves ?

Then there is another interesting thought that gains popularity with me after reading David Wilcock's last ebook.
I think the thought of competing factions is likely to be true. There is probably not a single faction which is 'all knowing'.
Could this be a display of an attempt from one faction to get more intel from the other factions ?

anyone ?

Last edited by Operator; 01-19-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #7
hettleman
Avalon Senior Member

Note the cross and sword she is wearing???
hettleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hettleman View Post
Note the cross and sword she is wearing???
Yeah, double edged sword and 'double cross'
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #9
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I wonder what that symbolizes? Someone needs to research that too
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:16 AM   #10
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Well I don't know about the photo shopping and such and I certainly do not trust the Clintons or the Rockefellers, but Paul Davies is one brillant mind. I have read two of his books, About Time and The Mind of God. I have not read the book that Hillary appears to be holding, but I intend to do so.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-20-2010 at 04:57 AM.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #11
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

"That she holds the book on those pictures is a fact, that she actually read the book, is a presumption.
Elementary, my dear Watson."
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:05 AM   #12
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
"That she holds the book on those pictures is a fact, that she actually read the book, is a presumption.
Elementary, my dear Watson."
Fair point. But if you look at the photo closely, it appears that it is bookmarked with a sheet of paper. That implies that she was in the process of reading the book. But that is also a presumption. Perhaps she was using the book to carry a piece of paper.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #13
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Fair point. But if you look at the photo closely, it appears that it is bookmarked with a sheet of paper. That implies that she was in the process of reading the book. But that is also a presumption. Perhaps she was using the book to carry a piece of paper.
Or she's holding it for the old man. It's his book & he was reading it, sitting somewhere on a bench in the estates garden. Hillary was send out to go & find him, because he was needed inside.
Although I must say I find your explanation - using the book to carry the piece of paper - more presumable.
Good thinking, Lawyer4Liberty!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Hitlary looks like cr@p ( well, she always does to me) and like she passed a few sleepless nights . So maybe she did read the book.
The double cross is the cross of Lorraine, many levels of symbolism on that one, but more than the book I noticed how those giant symbols were on the outside of her clothing, put on for protection or just another fashion faux pas from the closet lesbian?
No offence intended. Peoples sexuality is of minor interest to me unless they conceal it.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Although I was kind of hoping this thread was going another way (more on the validity of details on these relationships)
some interesting points were brought to light.

And because of that I noticed something else ...

Indeed the book is upside down ... just like George W Bush had the book upside down on 9/11

This can all be coincidence of course but when thinking about it how likely is it a person would do that ...
Most people would also mark a section with a piece of paper on top of the book or aside ... but not at the bottom

Remarkable details indeed ...
Old 01-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #16
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Although I was kind of hoping this thread was going another way (more on the validity of details on these relationships)
some interesting points were brought to light.

And because of that I noticed something else ...

Indeed the book is upside down ... just like George W Bush had the book upside down on 9/11

This can all be coincidence of course but when thinking about it how likely is it a person would do that ...
Most people would also mark a section with a piece of paper on top of the book or aside ... but not at the bottom

Remarkable details indeed ...
The piece of paper is larger than the pages of the book and its cover, so when she placed it in the book, it potruded out of the top and the bottom, as well as the sides of the book.

I would be interested in knowing, but never will, whether the piece of paper has any notes on it. Then we would have a sense of what she, and perhaps Rockefeller, find significant.

A book can wind up being carried upside down and back side forward for any number of reasons, none of which have any meaning.

Bush, on the otherhand, was ostensibly reading the book, My Pet Goat, I believe, when he was holding it upside down. Now that has meaning.

Last edited by lawyerforliberty; 01-21-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:22 AM   #17
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Or she's holding it for the old man. It's his book & he was reading it, sitting somewhere on a bench in the estates garden. Hillary was send out to go & find him, because he was needed inside.
Although I must say I find your explanation - using the book to carry the piece of paper - more presumable.
Good thinking, Lawyer4Liberty!!!

Thank you, Trancoso. I was being a bit facetious when I said that, but in fact I have often stuck pages of documents into a book in a random way, and not always as a bookmark, in order to carry the book and the documents in a convenient way. Usually so I don't crumble or drop the document.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #18
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
Bush, on the otherhand, was ostensibly reading the book, My Pet Goat, I believe, when he was holding it upside down. Now that has meaning.
LOL Good one Libertylawyer! I almost choked on my water when I read that part. Touche!

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:24 PM   #19
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

http://beyond.asu.edu/news/2009/pdf/..._12%2009_P.pdf
Professor Paul Davies "The eerie silence:
are we alone in the universe?"
Public lecture
26 January 2010 will be broadcast live on
the web at

http://royalsociety.org/Video-Library/#
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASKAR AS AR View Post
http://beyond.asu.edu/news/2009/pdf/..._12%2009_P.pdf
Professor Paul Davies "The eerie silence:
are we alone in the universe?"
Public lecture
26 January 2010 will be broadcast live on
the web at

http://royalsociety.org/Video-Library/#
It's now online at The eerie silence: are we alone in the universe?...Just launch the player...
Old 01-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #21
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASKAR AS AR View Post
It's now online at The eerie silence: are we alone in the universe?...Just launch the player...
What an excellent & entertaining speaker Paul Davies is!
Thanx for the link, RASKAR.
That was an hour well spend.