Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #551
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
what makes you sure that all e.t. are benevolent?

why not speak for yourselves rather than guess what would happen to others..human beings are more resourseful than that..

.i don't think individuals holding the key to disclosure are as philanthropic..and if there was a disclosure, what is it that we'd hear? would we haer the full story?I somehow feel they don't know it either...bw
Thanks blue , i sent you a pm about it all
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #552
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

one more thing

if our reality is unenviable like (greed, illnesses, tyrany, wars, controlm domination), why quite a few a few of you here say , shattering of reeality is unwelcome just yet? how many more eons do you prescribe? disheartening proposition...
the authotities in power don't shun from inducing fear any other way..from what you say, it follows that feer from seeing an e.t. would create a mother of all fears and that the authorities sincirely worry about our wellbeing..i don't feel that's tha case.. bw

Last edited by lightblue; 01-18-2010 at 06:29 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #553
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

o.k
Thats fair enough.." Have you been confronted by an E.T. whatever species...and would YOU not be frightened?...there are skeptics and religious people who do not believe in E.T'S WHAT WOULD THEY FEEL LIKE?
LOL
DOM
Quote:
one more thing

if our reality in uneniablelike (greed, illnesses, tyrany, wars, controlm domination), why quite a few a few of you here say , shattering of reeality is unwelcome just yet? how many more eons do you prescribe? disheartening proposition...
the authotities in power don't shun from inducing fear any other way..from what you say, it follows that feer from seeing an e.t. would create a mother of all fears and that the authorities sincirely worry about our wellbeing..i don't feel that's tha case.. bw
Old 01-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #554
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Its seeing a real walking talking Pleiadian ,the reason being is that our sense of REALITY WOULD BE SHATTERED IF WE MET A PHYSICAL PLEIADIAN ...WHAT DO YO THINK?
I had an experience in the SF Bay Area years ago, when I was attending classes at a "psychic church". I had had a NDE and was desperately in search of healing. The class I was taking was about learning to connect with "healing guides" and bringing in their energy to heal ourselves and others. There was an extraordinary young man in the class who kept giving me healings during the practice sessions that practically knocked me over, they were so powerful.
He was such a beautiful person, probably the most beautiful I have ever seen, so clear and angelic looking, with such clear, clean aura, though also very human and solid. He had very clear, fair skin, blond hair and clear blue eyes. He was extremely healthy looking and his energy was very pleasant to be around. I became very curious about him and asked the teacher, a veteran psychic who had been teaching at this school for a long time, if she could tell me anything about him. I was especially curious because he gave me healings more than anyone else in the class, and so I asked her about that too.

She said that she and the other teachers (all psychics) had talked about him and had agreed that he was either an actual Pleiadian or a Pleiadian who had taken a human body for the first time and so was still very Pleiadian in orientation, and they tended to believe the latter, but were not sure. She said the other students in the class couldn't handle his energy and some of them had actually complained! But since his energy was so good for me (it felt like "home" to me, like the energy of my own soul group) she said perhaps I had Pleiadian DNA.
He gave me a reading in class once too, which was very accurate and perceptive.

He was completely self possessed and grounded, very graceful and assured in the way he moved and spoke, but he spoke very little and I never saw him laugh or smile in class. He was "all business" I class. I saw him once outside the classroom building with another student, though, and he was completely different then, very casual and like a normal young guy.

Everyone in class gave him a lot of space, perhaps because they were in awe, though I don't think they were at all afraid of him. I think he tried to appear average and go unnoticed as much as possible. He wore his hair kind of shaggy and long over his eyes, and his clothes were kind of grungy, so he looked kind of like a surfer. A good disguise, perhaps!

I had an experience with him at "night school", which was the classes on the astral that the same psychic teachers held at night. It was the first time I was consciously aware while asleep that I was in the "astral class", and the first person I sensed there was this young man. I greeted him very enthusiastically and then completely shut down, because I realized in that astral realm which was very unfamiliar to me, I was like a big, dumb, untrained puppy who didn't know any better than to bark and paw and jump up on people and lick their faces. So I immediately woke up in a very embarrassed state! I didn't see him again in regular classes again after that, but I saw him once again, this time "coincidentally", out in a public place.

It was the last time I saw him, and I was hugely frustrated because I felt I was never going to get to talk to him or learn anything more about him, and there was so much I wanted to know. An enormous amount of energy came up to be released and it WAS like my "sense of reality was shattered". I also realized he wasn't going to "save" me, and illusions about being "saved' had to be relinquished, much to my disappointment.

I had never before seriously thought about Pleiadians or ETs actually being here on Earth at that time, but it became real to me after that, and so my paradigm began to seriously shift. Besides letting go of a lot of illusions, I opened to possibilities that before then had been only in the realm of imagination.

My problem now is bringing myself back into this reality, because over the years, I have become a bit obsessed! As I'm sure a lot of you on this forum can understand....

I s
I
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #555
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

There are a couple things I find interesting with regards to Pleiadians.

Gabriel, the mythical archangel, was described a few times in the old literature, particularly the islamic literature, of appearing a blue eyed blond haired nordic humanoid, which fits exactly the description of a Pleiadian from abductee and contactee cases.

Another is their resemblance or rather link to the vril society and occult groups of the nazi era period. Gathered with Adamski's photographic case closely resembling the purported experimental nazi saucers Haunebu.

Adamski claimed they were Venusian.

Could they have been of an advanced human secret society?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #556
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
o.k
Thats fair enough.." Have you been confronted by an E.T. whatever species...and would YOU not be frightened?...there are skeptics and religious people who do not believe in E.T'S WHAT WOULD THEY FEEL LIKE?
LOL
DOM
hi there

just why do you wprry about the skeptics and religious zelots? if the skeptics are skeptics, they'll continue to doubt, noone can stop that..if the religious dogma believers are sincere believers, they'd believe that wnat they are seeing is coming from the god - the way they believe in..why pontificate on the way things are to be believed - it's within our individual souls..

yoiur concern is political.

i feel if the e.t presence is positive, it would induce a good sense and if negative - fear , terror, unease..

why are you so protective of our unenviable reality?

bw

Last edited by lightblue; 01-18-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #557
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
....It was the last time I saw him, and I was hugely frustrated because I felt I was never going to get to talk to him or learn anything more about him, and there was so much I wanted to know. An enormous amount of energy came up to be released and it WAS like my "sense of reality was shattered". I also realized he wasn't going to "save" me, and illusions about being "saved' had to be relinquished, much to my disappointment....
hi onawah

you describe a very enlightening episode from your life experience..you also say that your sense of reality was shattered, but i didn't get the sense that you suffered from it..is that right?
i can see and believe when you say that you are disappointed to not have found out more about your therapist - but would that really be important?.from what i can understand, you have learned something about your own self which i feel was/is the point..

you also say that you are disaapppointed to find out that you won't be "saved" - is that one of the ways your sense of reality got shattered? did you previously really believe that we are here to be saved, so to speak?

best wishes

Last edited by lightblue; 01-18-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #558
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Blue
Has no-one ever opened your eyes and made you perceive something in a different way,skeptics have been turned around before...secondly my concern is not political it is altruistic,trying to help people to see REALITY is a matter of urgency as most people are becoming apathetic and thinking by being loving they do not have to confront the FEAR.....pos E.T.'s give out positive data for the good of mankind...its ego pride that makes people deaf and blind and scared.
lol
dom

Quote:
hi there

just why do you wprry about the skeptics and religious zelots? if the skeptics are skeptics, they'll continue to doubt, noone can stop that..if the religious dogma believers are sincere believers, they'd believe that wnat they are seeing is coming from the god - they way they believe in..you can't pontificate on the way things are to be believed - it's within our individual souls..

yoiur concern is political.

i feel if the e.t presence is positive, it would induce a good sense and if negative - fear , terror, unease..

why are you so protective of our unenviable reality?

bw
Old 01-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #559
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Blue
Has no-one ever opened your eyes and made you perceive something in a different way,skeptics have been turned around before...secondly my concern is not political it is altruistic,trying to help people to see REALITY is a matter of urgency as most people are becoming apathetic and thinking by being loving they do not have to confront the FEAR.....pos E.T.'s give out positive data for the good of mankind...itd ego pride that makes people deaf and blind and scared.
lol
dom
though i try i fail to understand the point you are making..just how do you propose the skeptics may be truned around? if not by confronting the beings outside their system of belief/knowing..same applies to religious devotees..

bw

Last edited by lightblue; 01-18-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #560
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi onawah

you describe a very enlightening episode from your life experience..you also say that your sense of reality was shattered, but i didn't get the sense that you suffered from it..is that right?
i can see and believe when you say that you are disappointed to not have found out more about your therapist - but would that really be important?.from what i can understand, you have learned something about your own self which i feel was/is the point..

you also say that you are disaapppointed to find out that you won't be "saved" - is that one of the waysd your senser of reality got shattered? did you previously really believe that we are here to be saved, so to speak?

best wishes
Thank you.
Yes, my sense of reality was shattered in a positive way because the experience opened up a whole new realm of possibility to me. I had been severely physically injured in the NDE experience and my body felt like a very undesirable, limiting and claustrophobic place to be. I wanted to escape it to live in a higher dimension, but I saw that this person, living in this very dimension, was at ease in his body and wasn't spending his life in an ashram, meditating and practicing yoga, etc.. I was feeling very sorry for myself, as I was still in a lot of physical pain, but this contact was such a blessing, I had to let go of that self pity in some part, at least.
Although I was frustrated that I was left with so many unanswered questions, I eventually realized what a gift I had been given and became grateful, and hopeful because I figured I must have been deserving of that help in some way. ( I had felt like I must have done something very bad which caused the NDE experience and the resulting disabilty, but after that experience, I was able to forgive myself more and take it all more in stride.)
At that time, there was much more in the way of guru seeking going on in the alternative community and not nearly as much awareness of ET presence. So in my spiritual quest, I had a preconditioned idea of what an Enlightenment experience consisted of. I was looking for teachers and fellow travelers on "the Path to Enlightenment". I didn't equate higher dimensional beings with ETs. Realizing that ETs, angels, higher dimensional beings, etc. were related changed my world view and opened it up in a way similar to the way gaining a better understanding of physics did.
3 D Earth also felt like a better place to be, if advanced ETs were taking the trouble to come here to be with us. I had been seeking an intentional community or ashram or some "safe" (saved) place where I could practice meditation and yoga and transcend 3D reality, escaping to a higher, more blissful realm.
But this young man had shown up in my everyday life without any fanfare, without me seeking him, and he wasn't wearing orange robes or advising anyone to renounce the world. In fact, he looked like a surfer dude!
So my attention was diverted from my notions of that traditional path of the past to something much more contemporary, pointing to a new paradigm and a much more expanded approach to spirituality. I relinquished the notion that I needed a guru and had to escape the world to achieve Enlightenment, and opened to the possibility that I was actually on a good path already, which gave me more hope and a better understanding of what living in the NOW really encompassed (and omitted-- in the way of wishful thinking).
It also gave birth to a new interest--in the Pleiadians. I sought more of the energy I had experienced in his presence and found it by opening myself up more to channeled messages from people like Barbara Marciniak etc. I took all the info with a grain of salt, but the energy was healing and I realized that even if I didn't believe everything, just looking at the possibilities of a more positive future for Earth as a member of the expanded galactic community was helping to ground me more in the here and now. I became more accepting of the possibility that I was probably not going to Nirvana --in this lifetime, anyway, but that Nirvana was possibly coming to Earth! That was very healing for me, because a lot of my emotional pain was actually on behalf of Gaia and the terrible disrespect I saw being paid to her.
I bless that young man and thank him so much for his appearance in my life. It really helped bring about some good changes in my outlook and direction.

Last edited by onawah; 01-10-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #561
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

great account onawah

what clues do you have that your therapist is a pleidian and not any other ?

thanks and best wishes
Old 01-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #562
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
There are a couple things I find interesting with regards to Pleiadians.

Gabriel, the mythical archangel, was described a few times in the old literature, particularly the islamic literature, of appearing a blue eyed blond haired nordic humanoid, which fits exactly the description of a Pleiadian from abductee and contactee cases.

Another is their resemblance or rather link to the vril society and occult groups of the nazi era period. Gathered with Adamski's photographic case closely resembling the purported experimental nazi saucers Haunebu.

Adamski claimed they were Venusian.

Could they have been of an advanced human secret society?

YES, this runs through my head too. When the "greys" approached our president to make a deal, they were turned down as they had already made a "treaty" with the Pleiadian's. IMO they are the ones that go hand in hand with the Ariel Superior race that the NAZI's were involved with.

Makes me shudder and know that I rather dig up my own information of what is going on then to be "instructed" by anyone no matter how spritual they may seem.

Just how do you know whether they are decieving you or not ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:13 AM   #563
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

The psychics at the church where I was taking healing classes all thought he was Pleiadian, and I had no reason to doubt them. They were all qualified psychics, clairvoyants and channelers, etc. so I figured they would know if anyone would. The accounts I have read and drawings I have seen of Pleiadians since then seem to match. I was never able to ask him directly, of course, but I've never really doubted he was Pleiadian.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:15 AM   #564
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How does she communicate with you susan ,is it ttelepathically or by some other means?
lol
dominic
in flashes of light

until we started to learn
light encoded language,
in our 20's we started to ask to learn that,
in our sleep,
and, every night, we spend about 30 minutes
working with light encoded language

this topic, got us,
making a lot of inquiries

in fact, it is viviane (37/10/1)
and, she is known, as, the lady of the lake
she was our guide, in the time of arthur
and, she comes into us, normally in earth grand cycles
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:28 AM   #565
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Therefore ladies and gentlemen "How do we discern if channeling, telepathy is coming from a higher level of consciousness E.T. or coming from our own minds and thoughts?
lol
dominic
you command/and, demand the boundaries,
as, to what you will, or will NOT allow
ask for higher self - from 7th density
ask for essence - from 8th density
ask for monad - from 9th density
through only
the causal/mid-causal-or high causal planes
and, only if, it is in
100% alignment with your own original spark
and, any amendments you have made
known/or unknown to you
(sometimes, you make them in dreaming)
ask for a removal of all guidance-that is NOT in those alignments
and, ask for a replacement of things,
that are in those alignments

that should help all of you, a lot

love/ Viviane ~ Lady of The Lake
(whoknow telepaths on a mental screen in my higher mind)

BTW; you can ask, to create 'a mental screen'

iT iS onboard equipment ~ that requires,
you only to ask, for it to be set up
and, attuned in a way in which,
you can access it

you could ask for 30 minutes per night
of work, to be done,
to set it up

it is a good idea, to ask for setup to include the
ability to access from 3D into 7D/8D, and, 9D
and, to block things, from 4D, 5D, and, 6D
so, they can NOT access it

Viviane says, go causal - do NOT go astral , and,
push out anything that does NOT belong
from your lower 3 bodies, along with
the 4th etheric body/the 5th low astral body/and, the 6th high astral body
and, aim straight into your 7th density level-she says, KULKULKAN is right about that !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-11-2010 at 06:32 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:39 AM   #566
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
When the "greys" approached our president to make a deal, they were turned down as they had already made a "treaty" with the Pleiadian's.
I'm assuming you're referring to the alleged Holoman AFB Landing case?

You know, lately, Ive really taken a turn from believing that story, I don't believe anymore that the U.S government has any formal relations with aliens or any contact other than the black ops chasing UFOs every chance they get or whenever UFOs appear next to a military base; there are certain protocols.

I must ask, where is the evidence for any relations between the U.S government (including whichever president of the time) and advanced alien life forms?

Till now, I yet to see any evidence, other than hearsay.

Quote:
Makes me shudder and know that I rather dig up my own information of what is going on then to be "instructed" by anyone no matter how spritual they may seem.

Just how do you know whether they are decieving you or not ?
Sorry, if I may ask, whom are you referring to there?

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #567
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Beings from Venus,
are 7th density, and, higher than that
up to 9th density,
provided that they are in
100% alignment with YOU
there should be NO problems
with dealing with venusians
(they are serpentine people,
who brought to The Mother Earth,
their traditions related to the honouring of the
goddess, and, the god which eXists, within,
both the male/and, the female who are incarnate upon earth.

Sanat Kumura and Sananda Kumara
(who was part of the oversoul of jesus)
brought many teachings, some related to the rising of kundalini
-through the base of the human spine,
& up and, thru the crown, are just one of their assortment
of teachings, which is, a part of the journey to awakening.

In other incarnations, this duo, have come to earth,
in an assortment of grand cycles, under an assortment of names,
to different places, upon The Mother Earth.

From times in lemuria, to times in ancient atlantis, and, atlantis,
through times in ancient egypt, and, egypt,
through guat / mexico, and, south america,
and, through times in china, the serpent/or dragon,
is so well recorded in the history of The Mother Earth,
and, it can be found, almost anywhere.

The Aramus, from the planet of Venus,
have played a very pivotal role,
in the evolement of Mother Earth,
Amaru Muru, is one, who came here from Venus,
back, in the times, of Lemuria.
(almost 750,000 years ago)

The word of 'djedhi' is also, a name for the serpentine race,
and, one of the symbols,
utilsied is a single "white rose"
and, many of you, as, children
likely drew many stars, utilising a ruler
and, likely have wondered, why you were obessed with drawing them,
over, and, over again ~
there is much influence, on The Mother Earth
related to its ties, to venus,
and, why the ancient ones,
studied the transits of there homeland in venus,
some ask, so, why can we NOT see them,
3D eyes, do NOT see 7th-8th-or 9th density beings,
although, when your eyes, develop into these levels,
many things, that appear to you now,
that you do NOT yet, have the eyes, to see,
when, you develop 'the eyes' TO SEE,
see them, you will !!!

There is a lot to learn,
about being as wise as serpents.

Do NOT allow, anothers will,
to impede your way,
simply, command & demand,
your force/and, your power,
be completely, fully, and, totally,
returned back to you,

so, you might choose, to allow
only things, that can access you
to be, those things,
and, those things only,
that are in 100% alignment with YOU

Let your number one rule be,
a rule, that you set into stone,
and, set in a way,
that only you,
can control, fully control,
the ways in which,
you set 'your way' !!!

This is, just one of many ways,
to control your way,
that iS the way,
iT was originally intended to be...
iN the heart of camelot,
iN the old mists of avalon,
this iS how, iT was,
this iS how, iT can be, again

Let your own will,
be owned, completely, and,
fully owned by you,
and, by you alone,
NOT allowing, outside energies,
to impede your path,
anything, NOT in 100% alignment,
dismiss iT, and, thank iT for iTs service,
and, invite in, only those things,
in 100% alignment with you,
along with your original spark,
your higher self, your essence,
and, your monad,
along with your 9 aspects,
physical/emotional/intellectual
etheric/low astral/high astral
low causal/mid-causal/high causal
those 13 magical things,
that make you, you, all of you
(1+9+3=13)
as, this will enable you,
to chart your own course,
one, that will alter your own destiny,
one, that will alter the destiny of a collective consciousness,
iT is TYME

Viviane~ Lady of The Lake
Old 01-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #568
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

thanks onawah...the Pleiadians a re a positive E.T race and they are helping mankind telepathically and in other ways
lol
dominic

Thanks om
Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
Thank you.
Yes, my sense of reality was shattered in a positive way because the experience opened up a whole new realm of possibility to me. I had been severely physically injured in the NDE experience and my body felt like a very undesirable, limiting and claustrophobic place to be. I wanted to escape it to live in a higher dimension, but I saw that this person, living in this very dimension, was at ease in his body and wasn't spending his life in an ashram, meditating and practicing yoga, etc.. I was feeling very sorry for myself, as I was still in a lot of physical pain, but this contact was such a blessing, I had to let go of that self pity in some part, at least.
Although I was frustrated that I was left with so many unanswered questions, I eventually realized what a gift I had been given and became grateful, and hopeful because I figured I must have been deserving of that help in some way. ( I had felt like I must have done something very bad which caused the NDE experience and the resulting disabilty, but after that experience, I was able to forgive myself more and take it all more in stride.)
At that time, there was much more in the way of guru seeking going on in the alternative community and not nearly as much awareness of ET presence. So in my spiritual quest, I had a preconditioned idea of what an Enlightenment experience consisted of. I was looking for teachers and fellow travelers on "the Path to Enlightenment". I didn't equate higher dimensional beings with ETs. Realizing that ETs, angels, higher dimensional beings, etc. were related changed my world view and opened it up in a way similar to the way gaining a better understanding of physics did.
3 D Earth also felt like a better place to be, if advanced ETs were taking the trouble to come here to be with us. I had been seeking an intentional community or ashram or some "safe" (saved) place where I could practice meditation and yoga and transcend 3D reality, escaping to a higher, more blissful realm.
But this young man had shown up in my everyday life without any fanfare, without me seeking him, and he wasn't wearing orange robes or advising anyone to renounce the world. In fact, he looked like a surfer dude!
So my attention was diverted from my notions of that traditional path of the past to something much more contemporary, pointing to a new paradigm and a much more expanded approach to spirituality. I relinquished the notion that I needed a guru and had to escape the world to achieve Enlightenment, and opened to the possibility that I was actually on a good path already, which gave me more hope and a better understanding of what living in the NOW really encompassed (and omitted-- in the way of wishful thinking).
It also gave birth to a new interest--in the Pleiadians. I sought more of the energy I had experienced in his presence and found it by opening myself up more to channeled messages from people like Barbara Marciniak etc. I took all the info with a grain of salt, but the energy was healing and I realized that even if I didn't believe everything, just looking at the possibilities of a more positive future for Earth as a member of the expanded galactic community was helping to ground me more in the here and now. I became more accepting of the possibility that I was probably not going to Nirvana --in this lifetime, anyway, but that Nirvana was possibly coming to Earth! That was very healing for me, because a lot of my emotional pain was actually on behalf of Gaia and the terrible disrespect I saw being paid to her.
I bless that young man and thank him so much for his appearance in my life. It really helped bring about some good changes in my outlook and direction.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:31 AM   #569
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

"thanks onawah...the Pleiadians a re a positive E.T race and they are helping mankind telepathically and in other ways
lol
dominic

Thanks om"

Yes, I think so too. I understand they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift. I think they definitely feel a kinship with Earthlings, and have left some of their DNA here, though I'm not sure how exactly. Did they interbreed with humans, change the DNA by incarnating into human bodies, do some kind of process similar to the Annunaki, and/or all of the above? I hope someday the whole story will be known.
I would also like to know WHY Earth is such a breeding and meeting ground for so many different ETs. I have read many different theories about this, including that it's because She is so fertile and rich in lifeforms, minerals, etc already. But I think it is unusual for any planet to have all this different DNA, and the great number and variety of ETs coming here. I just hope it will result soon in Earth being honored and restored to health, peace and balance!

I have heard that some Pleiadians, perhaps the Plejarans, were actually subverted somehow to STS and were actually working with the Grays or Zetas in abduction programs, etc.
On the whole though, I think the Pleiadians are very STO.
They are most likely the ones that Bob Dean and others have said look so much like us we cannot tell the difference. These are I think the Nordics, who live here in isolated colonies, and are influencing officials at times by appearing in the flesh and talking to them directly. Wouldn't it be interesting to witness something like that??!!:
Old 01-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #570
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

The Pleiadians seeded Earth twice ,they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift
ThE POSITIVE DATA IS SENT IN TELAPATHIC FORM AND IF A HUMAN BEING REACHES THE DESIRED FREQUENCY THEY WILL BE APPROACHED BY THE PLEIADIANS.....not many will see them until a person has conquered a lot of their fear and EGO
lol
dominic
Quote:
"thanks onawah...the Pleiadians a re a positive E.T race and they are helping mankind telepathically and in other ways
lol
dominic

Thanks om"

Yes, I think so too. I understand they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift. I think they definitely feel a kinship with Earthlings, and have left some of their DNA here, though I'm not sure how exactly. Did they interbreed with humans, change the DNA by incarnating into human bodies, do some kind of process similar to the Annunaki, and/or all of the above? I hope someday the whole story will be known.
I would also like to know WHY Earth is such a breeding and meeting ground for so many different ETs. I have read many different theories about this, including that it's because She is so fertile and rich in lifeforms, minerals, etc already. But I think it is unusual for any planet to have all this different DNA, and the great number and variety of ETs coming here. I just hope it will result soon in Earth being honored and restored to health, peace and balance!

I have heard that some Pleiadians, perhaps the Plejarans, were actually subverted somehow to STS and were actually working with the Grays or Zetas in abduction programs, etc.
On the whole though, I think the Pleiadians are very STO.
They are most likely the ones that Bob Dean and others have said look so much like us we cannot tell the difference. These are I think the Nordics, who live here in isolated colonies, and are influencing officials at times by appearing in the flesh and talking to them directly. Wouldn't it be interesting to witness something like that??!!:
Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #571
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks exchanger, very interesting thoughts
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
you command/and, demand the boundaries,
as, to what you will, or will NOT allow
ask for higher self - from 7th density
ask for essence - from 8th density
ask for monad - from 9th density
through only
the causal/mid-causal-or high causal planes
and, only if, it is in
100% alignment with your own original spark
and, any amendments you have made
known/or unknown to you
(sometimes, you make them in dreaming)
ask for a removal of all guidance-that is NOT in those alignments
and, ask for a replacement of things,
that are in those alignments

that should help all of you, a lot

love/ Viviane ~ Lady of The Lake
(whoknow telepaths on a mental screen in my higher mind)

BTW; you can ask, to create 'a mental screen'

iT iS onboard equipment ~ that requires,
you only to ask, for it to be set up
and, attuned in a way in which,
you can access it

you could ask for 30 minutes per night
of work, to be done,
to set it up

it is a good idea, to ask for setup to include the
ability to access from 3D into 7D/8D, and, 9D
and, to block things, from 4D, 5D, and, 6D
so, they can NOT access it

Viviane says, go causal - do NOT go astral , and,
push out anything that does NOT belong
from your lower 3 bodies, along with
the 4th etheric body/the 5th low astral body/and, the 6th high astral body
and, aim straight into your 7th density level-she says, KULKULKAN is right about that !!!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #572
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Do tou think the PLEIADIANS are on the earth now and in spacedsips around the earth?
lol
dom
Quote:
The psychics at the church where I was taking healing classes all thought he was Pleiadian, and I had no reason to doubt them. They were all qualified psychics, clairvoyants and channelers, etc. so I figured they would know if anyone would. The accounts I have read and drawings I have seen of Pleiadians since then seem to match. I was never able to ask him directly, of course, but I've never really doubted he was Pleiadian.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #573
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi dominic
eleni started a thread Description of Annunaki..
have a read and see whether your picture of what the pleaidians look like may change..think about the councilor in winchester..and generally maybe have a think..i get the sense that you imagine pleidians to be the tall white nordic looking...i think/feel/imagine not... unless you know better..
pleiadians' appearance, in my estimation, is:.not that tall, not nordic looking (not too pale and not light blond)..mid brown hair, very luminous - as if the light is shining from inside of them..they have a good dress sense..very friendly. bw

Last edited by lightblue; 01-26-2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #574
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Pleiadians seeded Earth twice ,they are very advanced technologically and are doing a lot to help Earth through the Shift
ThE POSITIVE DATA IS SENT IN TELAPATHIC FORM AND IF A HUMAN BEING REACHES THE DESIRED FREQUENCY THEY WILL BE APPROACHED BY THE PLEIADIANS.....not many will see them until a person has conquered a lot of their fear and EGO
lol
dominic
hi dominic
that may not necessarily be the criteria applied...how then do you explain the case of a brazilian farmer who was approached and was spoken to at length, though his frequency was not up to scratch..the pleidians tried their utmost to vibrationally tune in (using sound and colour frequencies) the gentleman on the video - to no avail..they still managed the conversation.. have a look again and particularly the part2 where you'll find why i say this. bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcChdKWh-M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiH0l...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RYg...eature=related

Last edited by lightblue; 01-26-2010 at 12:55 AM.