Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #476
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

thanks Flashback

I've gone to 5 drops tonight, and today I noticed the cold/flu symptoms have gone, and I can breathe much easier.
also noticed directly after taking it, about an hour later, the area of my migraine is reacting strangely, sort of a spiking feeling, but not a headache. Just a short shooting pain but lasting only for an instant.

If this works for my migraines I will be so happy

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #477
franciejones
Banned

Had to go back to 5 drops for the past few days. It is making me quite naseous. I have had a terrible cold as well which includes a bad cough. Much less stomach pain now though thank goodness for that. As soon as I drink the MMS I am fighting back dry heaves. Most unpleasant. Hopefully this is detoxing me.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #478
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I use citric acid and pineapple juice, even on 14 drops you cant taste it
Hate the smell of it when its brewing though
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #479
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

it arrived today.

Just had my first glass - 16.51 GMT 10 January,

I couldnt wait to make the citric acid solution so i used.

1 drop MMS
5 Drops of freshly squeezed lemon
(there was barely anything in the glass)

waited 3 mins

added pineapple juice and drank.

its now 2 mins and my head feels a little 'fuzzy' - maybe im imagining it.

do you have to make the citric acid solution from distilled water or can it be tap water?
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #480
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
do you have to make the citric acid solution from distilled water or can it be tap water?
I use filtered water to make mine
Old 01-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #481
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

can u buy filtered water?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #482
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I use distilled water and managed to get up to 11 drops but we were away from home and we had no fruit juice to mask the taste... here is a picture taken of me just after taking a swig of MMS with no juice added... yes it was a struggle!

I've given it a few days rest since then and need to get back on it...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #483
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
can u buy filtered water?
Hi Flashback,

I'm not so sure that you can buy filtered water, however, you can by a water filter jug. They cost about £12.00 in the UK, you need to replace the cartridges every month or so. You just need to fill them with tap water.

How's the MMS going?

Peace n blessings
mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #484
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

cheers mate..i will have a look and se what i can buy.

I have been using (literally) fresh lemon juice. Cutting it in half and squezzing the drops directly onto the MMS. Not sure if this is working as most of you comment on the nasty smell it gives off. I havent smelt a thing.

I have increased to 3 drops this morning.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #485
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Is there anything I could do to overcome revulsion towards the taste and smell of MMS?

Online MMS Answer:

QUESTION: I’ve been taking MMS now for about 6 months, at least 5 X week. I worked up to a therapeutic dose of just 13 drops when I had vomiting/diarrhea, so I stayed there for 10 days, and had been on a maintenance dose of 6-8 drops per day. 4 weeks ago I came down with a severe congestion in my chest; no cold or sore throat, did have body aches and fever the first two days. I’ve been taking MMS 2-4 X day, up to 40 drops total per day, and I still have the congestion with coughing up thick yellow-green phlegm; no fever/body aches. I thought I was over it twice and discontinued the MMS for 2 days each time, but the congestion returned.

I just read your site and realize perhaps I should take smaller doses more often throughout the day and don’t skip any days. But, I can hardly stand taking the MMS anymore…the smell alone makes my whole body spasm in revulsion which seems like my body is saying “NO MORE!”. Please advice?

======

JIM HUMBLE ANSWERS: Many people seem to get the revulsion of MMS. The best answer I have found so far is to buy some frozen concentrated dark grape juice. Then do not add the full amount of water. Add about 1/4 less water. That makes a strong grape juice. That will usually hide the entire taste of the MMS. Try it. If you still have a little problem, add two teaspoons of citric acid solution to the grape juice just before you drink it.

I have also found that as the body gets cleaned out of microorganisms that it becomes more and more tolerant of the MMS chlorine dioxide. I think that some of the more intelligent organisms can create the revulsion. It’s not the body, but the guys that are fighting to stay causing their havoc. Yes, the smaller doses but more often seems to get the best results. I once had the revulsion but I kept at it and now with the grape juice even without the stronger grape juice I taste nothing and I can tolerate very high doses without revulsion. Same with many other people.

FREE DOWNLOAD of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book at:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Click on ABOUT MMS, scroll down to MMS RESOURCES and the 9th post under that is the FREE DOWNLOAD

This company uses a Nutraceutical company to package their MMS and the dropper tops on the dark bottles does not allow extra drops to trail out unlike the flip top dropper tops which many MMS sellers use and they get crystallization on them in the refrigerator and there's drops coming when you don't want them.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-11-2009 at 09:32 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #486
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I stopped mms on Thursday and was at 10 drops then...

Can I just start again at 10 drops x 2 times a day? After 3-4 days break?
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #487
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone............I'm back on the sauce.

My breathing got so bad and my back went out and I said enough.......so I went back on this horrible ****

I read the part where someone mentioned using oatmeal before taking. Hey, does that work spiffy! I take mine with just the mms,citric acid and distilled water. No juice added.............I just take a deep breath and down it.

My smeller is plugged up so thats probally going to change

My nose is already back to where I can blow it (unplugged) and my beather improved within one hour after using just two drops.

Can I say that Peace and Love you are so right ! I can't let getting a little "too sick in the bathroom" stop myself from healing. I'm back in for the long haul this time.

I better buy some juice to help me as I know that I'm moving forward this time. Before I was off my oxygen at least 4 hours a day and only went back on it as I got tired out. Thats when I knew I needed it as I yawned all the time. No headache as was the case before. I hope I'm going to make it this time as I pray I will not give up. I need to feel better. being sick is no fun.

My back is improving somewhat. Not where I want it to be at this time but I did get a full nights sleep! in fact slept 10 hours

I'm starting right at the beginning as I know this will be tough and I'm not rushing it LOL

One thing I want to mention to all of you that are having indigestion.......mix a package of Knox gellatin with 1/2 cup hot water 1/2 cup of cold water and down the baby.......................it taste horrible but it will leave a beautiful coating and patch up your belly and then some in a very nice way. Perfect to plug up any ulcerated mess................it helps and I quit taking my nexium. What a price we pay to get healthy (my tummy was severely damaged from all the wonder drugs on the market now a days)

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 01-11-2009 at 08:35 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #488
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Peace and Love,

I've been taking it for a week now. I started with two drops the first day, then moved to 4drops the second day. 5 the next and up to 6 now.

I have not noticed anything in the way of stomach ache or anything else.

So I will increase the dose today one more drop. My question is, does the fact that I'm not experiencing any symptoms mean that I not receiving any benefit from the dose I 'm taking now? Is it to weak for my system? and is that a good thing? does that mean that my system is good enough to handle the dose.
I'm a little confused by my reaction. I had a virus, which has seemed to correct itself, but the primary purpose of taking the MMS, for me was to detox, and hopefully reduce my migraine headaches.
Thanks for all your input Peace and Love.
Brook
Old 01-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #489
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Brook the dodgy bit seems to hit most people at the 8 or 9 drops stage, so don't think your getting away with out a few trips to the loo and a exploding ring

mntruthseeker I'm glad your taking it again
Old 01-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #490
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Stuart Wilde - March 2004

I’ve said in the past don’t drink the Government water. It’s recycled sewage. The problem is they can’t get the heavy metals out nor many medications that wind up in the water. Fluoride is known to cause severe brain damage; it is stored in the pineal. There is no way to get it out.
I wonder if MMS gets to it????
Old 01-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #491
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Hi I stopped mms on Thursday and was at 10 drops then...

Can I just start again at 10 drops x 2 times a day? After 3-4 days break?
Peace Sauce, (Yum, that's sounds good, doesn't it?)

When I stop and start, which I've been doing since August, I always back down about two drops.

I started the MMS figuring I was going to wing right through it. Well, I found out that throwing up was not much fun and finally realized that this was going to be a process for me. Sometimes I got so tired that I had to go off to get work done. So I'm buzzing right now as I just started up again for about the 5th time and I can feel that MMS in my whole body. The holidays found me eating things I normally don't eat and I'm paying for it now.

So, yes I would drop back down by a couple drops and that's what Jim Humble recommends I've read.

Love Noodles (to go with the sauce, LOL)

By the way, I do not take any food before or after, if I were nauseous at any level, even 2 drops I would back down instead of add food to the equation. (But, that's me.)

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-13-2009 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #492
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Hi everyone............I'm back on the sauce.

I'm starting right at the beginning as I know this will be tough and I'm not rushing it LOL

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

I just started up again too.

PEACE OUT
Old 01-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #493
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

just taken some more and i have a headache - actually i have had a few sharp pains in my head all day and i only started takig this stuff yesterday. is this normal?

i did wake up this monring wide awake...it was pretty weird becasue im usually terrible to get out of bed on sunday.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #494
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Peace and Love,

My question is, does the fact that I'm not experiencing any symptoms mean that I not receiving any benefit from the dose I 'm taking now? Is it to weak for my system? and is that a good thing? does that mean that my system is good enough to handle the dose.
I'm a little confused by my reaction. I had a virus, which has seemed to correct itself, but the primary purpose of taking the MMS, for me was to detox, and hopefully reduce my migraine headaches.
Thanks for all your input Peace and Love.
Brook
Blessings Brook,

The virus corrected, that's a big positive. If you don't want to get too sick, go slow, don't worry the MMS is working. You'll find out soon like Swanny said.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #495
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

I just took too large of a dose due to the other bottle I had with the bad flip top and I was feeling the queasiness coming on so I started to make my way to the bathroom in case it came up, I decided to try the EFT technique and the nausea went away. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #496
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks P&L

I do feel different when I take it..just not the sick feeling everyone talks about.

That's quite interesting about the EFT technique...where would I get info on that?
Thanks again
Peace
Brook
Old 01-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #497
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
just taken some more and i have a headache - actually i have had a few sharp pains in my head all day and i only started taking this stuff yesterday. is this normal?

i did wake up this morning wide awake...it was pretty weird becasue i'm usually terrible to get out of bed on sunday.
High Five Flashback,

I noticed that too, that it was easier to get up in the morning.

Did you check out the post about healing crises and detoxing? It's on Page #14, Post #327 "HERINGS LAW OF CURE" http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...Crisis&page=14

This can help you understand the detoxing process. Unless you are having a reaction to the citric acid, which is very seldom, you're body is releasing toxins. They hurt going in and coming out.

Many people are alarmed by discomfort when detoxing and sometimes choose to quit because of it, thinking the product is making them sick, but actually what they have eaten and chemicals they have exposed themselves to is the cause of the discomfort. It's like paying twice. Like the cost of alcohol is not just the alcohol but the reactions to it and the loss of work and the damage to the body that has to be paid for at some time, either in liver failure or future health problems. I don't mean to single out alcohol (because I used to drink), but sugar, white flour products, junk food, pesticides in food, fluoride in water, mercury in fish, working in a toxic environment, inhaling fumes while pumping gas, etc. etc.

Also, it's so important while on the MMS to take extra minerals like calcium and magnesium and even iodine is what I'm reading online. AND DRINKING LOTS OF WATER TO HELP FLUSH OUT THE TOXINS AS THEY ARE NEUTRALIZED AND THE METALS AS THEY ARE OXIDIZED.

Good luck to you.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-12-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:54 AM   #498
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

As I said before, I'm doing this to get rid of migraines..up to 6 drops today, and starting to feel a little sick in the stomach. but worse I'm getting a migraine.
I wonder if the mms is clearing it or it is just the same old thing I get all the time..chronic
I'm going to wait for a little while to see if it goes away. but I fear I'm going to have to take my migraine meds
Old 01-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #499
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys,
Enjoying the updates and effects of each individual poerson here.
I personally dont mind the taste - better than just water IMO - and the smell was weird at first but its not too bad.

I see a few people here up to 10 - 15 drops twice a day.
How many drops are recommended per day, just for daily use?

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #500
Steve_G

Newbie checking in

Took my first dose of 1:5 drops MMS to Activator diluted in a small glass of 100% pineapple juice. Got a sharp pain in my side almost immediately (which is probably psychological) and I'm belching frequently. As I'm going for a detox I guess this is to be expected- better out than in eh?

I'll take another one after my evening meal, then its up to 2 drops tomorrow.

Further updates as events warrant.