Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Macy's offers Illuminati/ Bohemian Grove T-Shirt!!

Saw this on http://www.infowars.com/.

Only $20 gets you this extremely creepy FU from the PTB to wear like an ignorant rube. WTF is going on here?

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

Wierd. I just checked the macy's link before I posted it and there was no problem. Refresh your browser at the macy's page if you cannot see the t-shirt.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-07-2008 at 12:52 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Macy's offers Illuminati/ Bohemian Grove T-Shirt!!

i would suggest running the shirt up a flag pole, while on fire of course.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #3
Estarr
Avalon Senior Member

I went shopping at a mall for some new clothes recently and i noticed there are a lot of mason/illuminati symbols on the newer popular clothes. very weird, i saw a kid wearing a hoody with dollar signs and the seal of the federal reserve all over it. they really are rubbing it our face, so many stupid people just dont wanna wake up
Estarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:46 AM   #4
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

lol, did you see the description that Macy's gives the shirt?

"Skip the palm readings, when you throw on this vintage-inspired t-shirt you hold your destiny in your own hands."

Never mind the ants in the kitchen...
Elephant in the living room anyone?
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #5
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

That is so weird. lol. Hiding things out in the open. It's things like this that make it harder to talk about "conspiracy" because everyone has already heard about it and don't take it seriously. They think its just a fad. The controllers are sure on the cutting edge that's for sure.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Are you kidding me? This is crazy!

Besides the Illuminati T-shirt, I still can't believe they have the words (Bohemian Grove on the bottom) (there are these:

Cult of the Serpent

Council of the Nine (underneath it says) HELL CLUB then Order of the Rose
It also has an all-seeing eye in the middle of the shirt, skeleton, half moon, sun and the skeleton is holding a lit candle

Then we have the Knights Templar t-shirt complete with the all-seeing eye

There are others as well, all bizarre and dark in nature with skulls, and other symbolism.

All these shirts are made by the American Rag company for Macy's

Talk about arrogance and in your face mentality! I wonder if they purposely had them come out in the month of October to add to their diabolical scheming.
I hope we don't all run out and purchase them, giving to them even more of our money. They would most likely spend it on more chemtrail spray for us to breathe.

I don't think we are finished seeing the unbelievable as it will continue to get weirder.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

this is how they flip the altars around of the mind, meaning the frontal lobe and the reptilian mind are reversed in their function. this is how they have been manipulating in advertising, symbology, etc etc etc.

our minds speak internally with holograms. so to have symbology and metaphors coming from the outside instead of the inside, this is the elitists secret.

this is why it is so important to learn how your brain works. it is a sure fire way to reverse engineer their planning. be come aware and then take action.

so be it!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

Besides the Illuminati T-shirt, I still can't believe they have the words (Bohemian Grove on the bottom) (there are these:

Cult of the Serpent

Council of the Nine (underneath it says) HELL CLUB then Order of the Rose
It also has an all-seeing eye in the middle of the shirt, skeleton, half moon, sun and the skeleton is holding a lit candle

Then we have the Knights Templar t-shirt complete with the all-seeing eye

There are others as well, all bizarre and dark in nature with skulls, and other symbolism.

All these shirts are made by the American Rag company for Macy's

Talk about arrogance and in your face mentality! I wonder if they purposely had them come out in the month of October to add to their diabolical scheming.
I hope we don't all run out and purchase them, giving to them even more of our money. They would most likely spend it on more chemtrail spray for us to breathe.

I don't think we are finished seeing the unbelievable as it will continue to get weirder.

Yep indeed. Also if you haven't noticed, the Macy's logo has a giant red Pentagram....uh I mean star next to its name! If you study Macy's history, they never had the Pentagram on their logo a couple of years ago. Apparently Macy's is Illuminati as well. So they don't have a problem sellling satanic t-shirts like this one.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:14 AM   #9
Tuza

Maybe they should all look at Alex Jones video on Bohemian Grove to inform them on what goes on there. So help me God! I Don't know.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

Besides the Illuminati T-shirt, I still can't believe they have the words (Bohemian Grove on the bottom)
Right. Out of all these labels, Bohemian Grove is the only tangible organization. The Bohemian Club really exists. I mean Bush 41 was just wearing the BG owl logo cap on the Today Show.
I wonder what the official organization would have to say about macy's openly linking them to the illuminati.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03bush_owl3.jpg (44.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I think they are doing this as a way to take focus off themselves, by focusing on themselves, as bogus entities with benign threats as a way to diffuse being exposed, especially because so many more people are waking up to their existence.

Just like they do in many sci-fi movies where they hide things in the open so people will say, Oh that was just a movie!

They were so afraid of mass exposure but now that it is becoming common knowledge they have no choice but to do things such as this to try and throw people off again.

They don't realize we KNOW the games they are up to,

they don't work on us anymore!

We can see them for who/what they are and know what they are up to now.

This means that we are getting to them and forcing them to reveal themselves on a larger scale.

T-shirts today.....tomorrow the 6:00 news!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:34 AM   #12
Kathleen

Here's my take... notice the shirt was listed at macy's under young mens/urban. They're cashing in on the hip hop/rap scene. Many rappers are aware of NWO and have been putting out music and videos about illuminat/911/etc. Even Tupac had Killuminati....

I'd be interested to know who the shirt designer/label is. It's all about the benjamins.

Peace~kat
Old 10-07-2008, 03:11 AM   #13
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly, who's co-opting who? The designer is important to know-that shouldn't be hard to find out-call the company...I doubt if David Rockefeller called up American Rag and said "boyz, could you do us a shirty?"

Look at it like they aren't hidden and that it a good thing.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:15 AM   #14
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #15
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

You know, it is REALLY easy to over-project meaning on to things like this.

I actually think its kind of silly for you guys to be reading into it so much.

"They are hiding it out in the open!" "They are evil and sell satanic shirts!" LOL. Take a step back guys

A lot of the time, "they" is "us"

As a longtime graphic designer, I can guarantee you that this design is totally tongue-in-cheek and was probably an inside joke among the people who submitted it as a design.

Ending up on the shelves at Macy's was due to some package deal of shirt purchases where it was likely that the buyer pointed out thirty different shirt in a few minutes and said "Yeah we will buy this shirt collection, one shipment for each store, whatever..." (I have sat in on mass product order meetings with retail buyers many times, they basically just point at whatever the hell shiny object they want to stock the shelves with until the budget says to stop. The only items that receive more than three nanoseconds of thought are generally over a few thousand bucks).

I mean seriously Look at the design! The fonts are all cartoony and it's just a mish-mash of symbols. Even the ad itself is totally tongue in cheek... "hold your destiny in your own hands." LOL

I would totally wear that shirt - it would be priceless to see how many people I could giggle at when they took it too seriously. If I knew the designer myself, I would forward him this thread and I assure you he would spit his morning coffee out his nose from laughter.

I am about as far off the deep end as a person can get into conspiracy realities, but every once in a while I see some of us over-reacting to things that are completely innocuous and/or even contributed by our colleagues.

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-08-2008 at 01:37 AM. Reason: SpaceGoatFarts
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #16
seagull
Avalon Senior Member

Default What gives?

Why is there an empty locked thread for Henry Deacon?
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:33 AM   #17
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicentricity View Post

As a longtime graphic designer, I can guarantee you that this design is totally tongue-in-cheek and was probably an inside joke among the people who submitted it as a design.

I mean seriously Look at the design! The fonts are all cartoony and it's just a mish-mash of symbols. Even the ad itself is totally tongue in cheek... "hold your destiny in your own hands." LOL

I would totally wear that shirt - it would be priceless to see how many people I could giggle at when they took it too seriously.
So, omnicenticity, (and this is not ment to be antagonistic) how can you gaurantee that this is some sort of joke amongst design insiders? Have you seen the others in the same category: "Cult of the Serpent", "Knights Templar", Council of Nine"? If this is some sort of tongue in cheek joke, then it is still creepy in my opinion. Also, in my opinion, the fonts do not look cartoony.

I am not contending that this is an evil shirt, but almost surely if you are here (Camelot/Avalon), you would agree that the illuminati and bohemian grove represent evil forces? No?

If that is the case, then I would assert that by wearing these shirts and branding yourslef an Illuminati Knight, even as a joke (like the Obama hipster who ironically wears a McCain t-shirt), is still in a way identifying with evil. Unless maybe you draw a big circle w/ a line through it over the shirt.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #18
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

GUESS WHAT ---- " DON'T SHOP AT MACY'S ! "

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY... CO-WORKERS....

I used to work retail in college...
hated it... seeing right through "the system" at age 20..

I'd bet my bottom dollar that at the very top of Macy's (does 'the Federated Group' still own it... ?) there sits an iLLuney-naughty...
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:39 PM   #19
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Is this not completely tripped out???
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #20
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ... Theresa... and others,

Here is a link to 'more' on this crazy t-shirt !

http://www.rayelan.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=7741

I posted 'our links' HERE ... at their site ---

' Good Forums SHOULD work together for the common GOOD ' ---

Don't you think?

Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:05 AM   #21
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
So, omnicenticity, (and this is not ment to be antagonistic) how can you gaurantee that this is some sort of joke amongst design insiders?
Well, in all fairness, there is no way to prove this per se, and 'guarantee' is perhaps not the best word choice in that regard hehe. I was just offering the viewpoint that seemed self-evident to me after spending a significant portion of my waking hours observing, collecting and creating digital artwork and the resulting understandings I have derived from what I know of all the elements involved in the creation of shirts, for example.

The refined intuition I have for such a thing (for whatever its worth!), just tells me that the artist who did these designs prolly has read a book or two on the subject of interior governments and/or related symbolism, and was emoting sarcasm and silliness as he/she was creating the artwork. It's just kind of a cluster of pseudo-random symbol choices and the fact that the font straight up sucks for any kind of professional look means it was likely to have been quite intentional as a tongue-in-cheek choice.

To me, the artist does not demonstrate a very refined understanding of all this interior government stuff, which is another reason I think its more of a joke than anything.

And almost all of the time, in this design game that I play now and then, I find it interesting enough to mention that I really never know who will resonate with different pieces of artwork and as a result its near impossible to guess where they will show up and catch on (unless of course a piece is commissioned for a specific purpose). I have a lot of confidence on my perception that the artist was likely quite surprised when a macy's buyer ended up stocking the shirts.

In the end though, I really don't have much to base this on than an intuitive viewpoint of the mechanics involved in getting a shirt into a company's inventory, even if that viewpoint is something that I feel is well-grounded enough to offer the perspective I did.

Quote:
I am not contending that this is an evil shirt, but almost surely if you are here (Camelot/Avalon), you would agree that the illuminati and bohemian grove represent evil forces? No?
Oh, for sure. We see 100% eye to eye on that, my friend.

Quote:
If that is the case, then I would assert that by wearing these shirts and branding yourslef an Illuminati Knight, even as a joke (like the Obama hipster who ironically wears a McCain t-shirt), is still in a way identifying with evil. Unless maybe you draw a big circle w/ a line through it over the shirt.
Point taken. It's all in the eye of the beholder there, and I suppose my very lighthearted approach to life leads me to not take little things like a macy's shirt as seriously as Alex Jones does. And not to knock on the guy too much (I don't want to join the 'Bash Alex Jones Bandwagon'), but he certainly has a tendency to project the most omnious intentions into virtually everything he sees... which really is not inherently a bad thing, its just observing the reality he lives in.

AJ's commentary on the shirt is "Can it get any more obvious? The NWO loves to rub our faces in it. Wear it so you can advertise who owns you." And perhaps this is a bit of his own subversive sarcasm in his own style, but I guess I don't really subscribe to the idea that anywhere symbols appear which have been associated with 'bad things' will automatically mean the worst intention can be projected into that space.

I'll end with an example to illustrate, but also because I think this is funny and makes a good story. A long time ago I made a shirt that ended up becoming strangley viral, and different versions of these are all over the internet now on various apparrel sites:

Now, I have worn this many times and had people come up to me all excited about Jesus, "Hey man, great to meet a fellow Christian," or some other such bizarre conversation opener. While it's funny to watch someone's expression shift when they realize they misunderstood, there are several assumptions someone could make about me, which could include views such as "That guy sure likes to **** on people's beliefs" or "He must be an atheist with a chip on his shoulder" or "He is evil!"

None of them are true really, not even close. In essence I just like to laugh a lot and enjoy life, and so I behave in ways which amuse me. LOL

I suppose I felt a little odd at the way in which some people in this thread were projecting the omnious extreme on this stuff. Not singling out you or anyone else, of course. Understanding where you found the link may have affected the perception of the subject a bit at least as far as the thread goes, and I just wanted to balance out the energy because that's what lightworkers do

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-09-2008 at 05:09 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:31 AM   #22
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know, it is REALLY easy to over-project meaning on to things like this.

I actually think its kind of silly for you guys to be reading into it so much.

"They are hiding it out in the open!" "They are evil and sell satanic shirts!" LOL. Take a step back guys

A lot of the time, "they" is "us"

Ending up on the shelves at Macy's was due to some package deal of shirt purchases where it was likely that the buyer pointed out thirty different shirt in a few minutes and said "Yeah we will buy this shirt collection, one shipment for each store, whatever..." (I have sat in on mass product order meetings with retail buyers many times, they basically just point at whatever the hell shiny object they want to stock the shelves with until the budget says to stop. The only items that receive more than three nanoseconds of thought are generally over a few thousand bucks).

I would totally wear that shirt - it would be priceless to see how many people I could giggle at when they took it too seriously. If I knew the designer myself, I would forward him this thread and I assure you he would spit his morning coffee out his nose from laughter.

I am about as far off the deep end as a person can get into conspiracy realities, but every once in a while I see some of us over-reacting to things that are completely innocuous and/or even contributed by our colleagues.

Really?

Are you sure its all a huge meaningless bunch of graphics behind it?

Well child sacrifice is whats on the bill at the grove and I can see none here but you making light of that fact. This isnt a cartman shirt stating hatred of hippies, this is a shirt promoting, and putting out a name to familiarize young adults with. So the illuminati is a beneign organization that all need to be familiar with? Is that your stance? We are all waiting to hear.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #23
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In essence I just like to laugh a lot and enjoy life, and so I behave in ways which amuse me. LOL
Great post. We are so similar that this t-shirt business now seems irrelevant.

You've provided well thought out balance. I hadn't considered that macy's may have bought these t-shirts from some designer w/ their own views on the subject matter (whatever those views maybe..).

Now this next bit is fairly freaky.

I am writing this post after arriving home from seeing Lotus (great band, by the way). At the show, I chuckled at a "trucker hat" worn by a passing hippy goofball. The hat read: "Jesus Shaves".
Different image but freaky, now, nonetheless.

Here's a picture of the show. You can't see him, but somewhere in that crowd is a goofy looking kid wearing a "Jesus Shaves" hat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture or Video 050.jpg (89.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #24
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Here's a picture of the show. You can't see him, but somewhere in that crowd is a goofy looking kid wearing a "Jesus Shaves" hat.
Oh man, that is AWESOME! hahahaha. And yes, Lotus is great.

Seriously bro, you just made my day

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
misc. loaded rhetoric
MMe M - As a general rule, reading through a thread to the end is a good idea before posting a kneejerk response. Scroll just above your post to see one from me that might answer the questions from you that 'we are all waiting to hear.'

<3

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-09-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:41 AM   #25
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh man, that is AWESOME! hahahaha. And yes, Lotus is great.

Seriously bro, you just made my day

EDIT:

MMe M - As a general rule, reading through a thread to the end is a good idea before posting a kneejerk response. Scroll just above your post to see one from me that might answer the questions from you that 'we are all waiting to hear.'

<3
Thank you. I did read all.

Knee jerk isnt my style. Why is it people post the most mundane advice when it is neither apropriate nor warranted? Perhaps its a defense mechanism?

Putting something on a t-shirt is a very bush thing to do. They were everywhere in the 80's. NWO t shirts, on all the cool kids on tv. Its not a new tactic. Say it or show it often enough and the people will come to accept it and whats more, embrace the concept behind it without even knowing the details. That is how little regard they have for us, we are nothing but dumb animals to them.

And regarding bringing light, Satan was the light bearer. The illuminati are the illumined ones, or the enlightened ones. Lets just be clear here. Im not a religious type myself, but then I dont claim to be bringing a little "light" into peoples lives. I only hope to plant a question or two that they cannot resist researching themselves.

What I say, what I express is all true to what I am, I can be no other way. Knee jerk is not accurate. Genuine.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote