Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > Sharing Resources

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
angiem
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ringing Cedars

I recently read a nexus article on a man called Vladimir Megre, and his search for the Ringing Cedars in the forests of Siberia.
This touch me in a way that rang true.. Have a look at the link here, and maybe even invest in a Nexus mag to view the article. I personally think its a truely beautiful story!

http://www.ringingcedars.com.au/
angiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ringing Cedars

I've been hearing about these books for so often and so long that I finally gave in and ordered the set. There's definitely a kind of intriqueing newness/originality about the whole story, and I'm still on the first book, so it may be too early to judge, but there's a lot to like and of course a bit to dislike... (I just read the part where she says all sex is wrong unless you're trying to make a baby!

I tried some of her gardening tips this year, and while the veggies tasted extraordinarily wonderful, they did not 'heal all my diseases' like she claimed.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #3
angiem
Avalon Senior Member

Well I just ordered the first book to see what its like (should be here in a few days), as I said, his story certainly resonated with me, but as with most things, I thought that buying the first book should give me some sort of insight into the others. Its seems to be reported though, that there are a number of minor communities springing up in Russia because of his books. I would like to know if this can be confirmed.
If you manage to read them, let me know what you thought of the whole series. I would be very interested.
angiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
VestnikRA
Avalon Senior Member

Angiem, these books have changed my life completely. Actually when they were published in Russia I was truely inspired and was reading them one by one, awaiting for the next one with great anticipation. Although at that time I was doing nothing to change my regular way of life, similar to many others. I had to move to another country, get divorced, and go through some really hard times in order to realise my true predestination.
As a result, in 2004 I started spreading the word about Anastasia and Space of Love in English speaking world. I hope I have managed to help to make a difference to the world since I started my website http://www.spaceoflove.com. (original name - Ringing Cedars of Russia in New Zealand)
Now I am back in Russia implementing my projects, all related to Space of Love co-creation. Please visit these links if you wish to learn more:
http://www.spaceoflove.com/rodnoe_1.htm
http://www.spaceoflove.com/rodnoe_2.htm
http://www.spaceoflovemagazine.com
VestnikRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiem View Post
If you manage to read them, let me know what you thought of the whole series. I would be very interested.
I have all 9 books, they were all brilliant! If you can, sit outside under a tree or in a natural setting with sunshine whilst you read, will enhance your Anastasia experience. Get ready for your life to be changed for the better.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I ordered the whole set a few days ago. I'm waiting for the shipment to arrive.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:57 PM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have read them all twice. They are great. Anastasia is certainly a trememdous contributer to the solution of this sick world. The idea of family domains of one hectare to be self sufficient on in communities of like minded people seemed to me to be a very workable solution to dependancy.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote