Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #51
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Florida

Good day to you all! Kimmie, I will wait for your response. I know I scheduled a bit spontaneously but time is of the essence. If we cannot meet tomorrow; we must schedule for some time ASAP. Would like as many people there as possible. If need be, we can reschedule for next Saturday 10/4 earlier in the AM for breakfast. Everyone who is interested please respond by tonight and I will reply by 1pm. This way poeple from far away can get there in time. Hope to see more responses soon. Again, if we need to reschedule for next Saturday, respond as well.

Love one , Love ALL!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #52
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

Im in Melbourne Florida area space coast. anyone want to ground crew, let me in on action ...dave

Last edited by davefla73; 10-05-2008 at 03:09 PM.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #53
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: calling all Central Florida - Space Coast Ground Crew is HERE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
anyone from the central Florida, Space Coast area??? We are looking for you... Let's get a crew together!!!
im in your area!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #54
danny
Avalon Senior Member

this weekend is out for me. next weekend is fine. i would also like to come to venice one day as well kimmie.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 AM   #55
Horizons64

Hi Guys

I'll be moving from Los Angeles to Sarasota on Oct 20th. Such a crazy time to move, but we'll see what happens until then. Just want to say hi to everyone here. Glad to be around people who aren't so easily fooled. It's really crazy how many people think things are just normal... ...U know, we're the crazy one's though most have not done even a bit of research...debilitating nostalgia i guess Just trying to balance preparedness with a peaceful state of being. The center of the storm is the calmest...just gotta stay in the middle. Talk to you guys later
Old 09-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #56
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Ya'll, This is Kimmie,

Welcome, davefla73 and Horizon64. Thanks for joining the FLORIDA GROUND CREW!!
Your members #25,#26!! (I'm a detail person-I've started a Journal Just for Our (Florida) Ground Crew)

Horizon...think in the positive, sweety!! Anytime is a GREAT TIME to be moving from LA to Sunny Florida.(I'm a native Floridian, can you tell?) I could go on with a list of reasons your better off here, yet just the fact that you are looking forward to joining our Ground Crew should make "going through the process" enjoyable. We will be looking forward to having you with us at future meetings.

Dave, it looks like a Sub-group is forming in your area as well. Thanks for joining us. My apology for not writing down "Who" posted above that they wanted to put a meeting together on the East Coast.

Pharaoh, So far it would only be three of us (You, my husband and I), so maybe next weekend would be better. With Gas prices as they are , I would like to ask (for us)if you could schedule meetings you put together up there on Sunday mid/late afternoon. Then we (those who want to) can then caravan to the meetings in Venice afterwards.

The group in Venice are very knowledgeable about all that is going on and will be a wonderful networking connection for us all to have. I will talk to them about posting more detailed info about them on the website. For now let me just say anyone interested in attending can send me a personal E-mail on this site.

Danny, as just posted above E-mail me!!

Prior to marrying my husband last fall, I hosted a forum on a singles group, for whom I organized monthly parties in our area (Sarasota/Bradenton to Ft. Myers). It grew to where we had 100-150 guests who attended, with about 20% coming from other parts of the state. I'm telling you this because, I'm always amazed how 'what we(I) do in the past seems to have prepared us(me)for what we(I) will need to do in the future".

I learned from that experience that the collective groups throughout the state seemed to function well when they were formed in areas of no more than a one-and-a-half to two hour drive (in any direction from the center, which was usually the meeting location) .

For example, our group ran from From Ft. Myers to Sarasota/Bradenton. We regularly got members from south in Naples-or North in Tampa that would join us. Our home is in Charlotte County so parties were scheduled here in the middle of the two larger city areas around us.

Because we are all working to make connections, with time being so short, we will need to ignore that principle (for now), yet working to that goal makes for a very successful spiderweb all over the state.,,and then beyond as Dantheman62 suggested-with the offer of his property in Georgia.

Connecting one group to another by having regular scheduled meetings Quarterly(every 3 months) will strengthen the bonds from one area group to the next. They should be scheduled in areas half way in-between to accomodate all who want to attend, and Carpooling/caravan style trips are recommended. Why waste the time traveling when you can have "Brainstorming of Ideas" on the ride to a location.

Group meetings in all areas should have a regular pattern to them (Day of the week/time of meeting) no matter if they happen weekly/bi-weekly/monthly. As people meet you will start having personal "get-togethers" with those you relate to/trust and become close to.

Well Ya'll I hope my comments have been Motivating, and Helpful. I'm looking forward to some Eye-to-eye contact....and Huggs-I'm a hugger!!

Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #57
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Florida

OK, then next Sunday it is. For the Florida ground crew that would like to meet, let's get together next Sunday at 5pm at the Columbia resturant on 7th Ave in Ybor City, Tampa. Directions are as follows, if traveling from south florida, take I-75 North to I-4 West and get off at 21st Ybor City. Head South to 7th Avenue and the resturant will be on 7th Avenue between 20th and 21 Street. For those coming from the North, take I-75 South to I-275 South to I-4 going East and get off at the 1st exit 21 Street Ybor City and go South on 21st to 7th Avenue. Again, the resturant will be on 7th Avenue between 20th & 21 Street. All attending, please reply so we can reserve seating if possible. This will be just a meet and greet so we can begin to know one another and schedule future meetings in more private settings, i.e. our homes. Kimmie, you seem to have taken the bull by the horns as far as we go in Florida so I will ask for you assitance in this. I want to thank all of you for being so courageous and informed. I look forward to meeting you all next Sunday at 5pm at the COLUMBIA RESTURANT in YBOR CITY, and wish you all a great week.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #58
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all my fla people s
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #59
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

I am about 30 mits from Tampa any out there
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #60
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khokseda View Post
Yesterday I answered you Z - - where did my response go? I am in Tallahassee and wanted to see how near you are (Jacksonville?) so we could hook up perhaps physically and do lunch........

K,

Just saw your post. I live in Jacksonville proper.
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #61
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh9969 View Post
OK, then next Sunday it is. For the Florida ground crew that would like to meet, let's get together next Sunday at 5pm at the Columbia resturant on 7th Ave in Ybor City, Tampa. Directions are as follows, if traveling from south florida, take I-75 North to I-4 West and get off at 21st Ybor City. Head South to 7th Avenue and the resturant will be on 7th Avenue between 20th and 21 Street. For those coming from the North, take I-75 South to I-275 South to I-4 going East and get off at the 1st exit 21 Street Ybor City and go South on 21st to 7th Avenue. Again, the resturant will be on 7th Avenue between 20th & 21 Street. All attending, please reply so we can reserve seating if possible. This will be just a meet and greet so we can begin to know one another and schedule future meetings in more private settings, i.e. our homes. Kimmie, you seem to have taken the bull by the horns as far as we go in Florida so I will ask for you assitance in this. I want to thank all of you for being so courageous and informed. I look forward to meeting you all next Sunday at 5pm at the COLUMBIA RESTURANT in YBOR CITY, and wish you all a great week.

Hi, I live in Tampa and would LOVE to join this meeting. There is so much to talk about. Am I correct, Sunday 10/05/08 5pm? Thanks
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:05 AM   #62
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

SteveTPA, your on pointe. Stay tuned.

Old 09-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #63
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTPA View Post
Hi, I live in Tampa and would LOVE to join this meeting. There is so much to talk about. Am I correct, Sunday 10/05/08 5pm? Thanks
wow im way way far south for this like the miami area
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #64
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

obviously not if your asking. You as others, are more then welcome. All can come on by and meet one another. Hope to see you there too. One Love, ALL One!

Old 09-29-2008, 12:53 PM   #65
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone, this is Kimmie,

New member, Watchman welcome to the FLORIDA GROUND CREW!! Good to see you are also in the Tampa Area. It will be great if you are able to make it to the meeting next Sunday.

Pharaoh, looks like we now have 4 of us on the list for next Sunday's meeting. Pharaoh, Kimmie-(and husband)Jerry, and now SteveTPA

Seva, if you plan to drive over, you can meet up with us and follow us up to Tampa.

I am working on compiling lists of our members by what part of the state you all live in. I am hoping members in other areas will have meetings BEFORE THE OCTOBER 14TH EVENT HAPPENS, YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW WHOSE CLOSE TO YOU, and have some plans set up to help each other out.

Seva,I know you aren't the only one from SE Florida, so lets see if we can get some of the others to come over with you. I suggest you go through the earlier postings on this site, see who they are and meet up with them in your area, FIRST (sometime during the week) so you won't be traveling with complete strangers. Get a friend of yours to go with you and visit in a public place. You are welcome to come to Tampa Meetings,, alone or with others, it's just that your personal safety is my first concern.

SteveTPA, thanks for the PM. I'll collect answers to your questions and you can Look for reply today!

I hope you are all reading the forums on personal survival preparadness(is that a word?).

Such as the RESOURCES at the top of the home page on Project Camelot

Also check out these under the forums (use Search if you don't sse them under New Posts)
How to live Non-Electrically
Amateur Radio
Community Gardens

there's many more WITH INFO. Please start posting (on here) Forums you find that have GOOD INFO, please skip the ones where people are just offering stuff like" well I don't think I'm going to do anything, Blah, Blah, Blah" just post actual live saving info.

I've got to get to work on those lists, I'll check in later,
Love Ya'll, Kimmie
Old 09-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #66
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

we could probaly have two meet ups one for the people further south and one for the northern crew then eventually we could all meet.? just a proposal
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:38 AM   #67
matrixtraveler

I live in NE Tampa... I'm here until I'm not. I'll be relocating eventually, time yet to be determined. Plan to be at the Columbia on Sunday at 5pm. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Last edited by matrixtraveler; 09-30-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:07 AM   #68
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone, this is Kimmie,

New member, Matrix TravelerWelcome to our group.
Please take the time to read all of the above postings, it will show you what members are from the Tampa and surrounding areas. We have a meeting scheduled for next Sunday. I hope you can join us.

Dundun305 their are 5 members in Dade and Broward counties, and I agree it would be great for Ya'll to get together for a meeting. And I hope you will put it together BEFORE THE EVENTS OF OCTOBER 14th.

Those 5 members are: Seva, Mike, NeoEme2,Dundun305, and fusion.

Seva, had said she would like to attend the meeting Pharaoh has scheduled in Tampa for Sunday Oct. 5th, so the 5 of you in the Miami area can come over to join us, or schedule a meeting of your own.

I'd love to hear from the rest of the Florida Ground Crew members, are Ya'll scheduling any get-togethers?

Is anyone reading any of the Survival Forums? Anyone have any Links to websites outside of Project Avalon, that you think would be beneficial for us all to read, please post them.

I hope ya'll have had a great day, and that your evening will be peaceful.

Talk to ya'll tommorrow.
Kimmie
Old 09-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #69
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone...I'm in Florida too!
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #70
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Good Morining everyone,

I'm gald matrixtraveler has joined us and will be with us this coming Sunday. Kimmie, my wife will also attend. Looks like we are growing. If the group from S. Florida join us this Sunday it would be great. Looks like so far we have 6-11 folks coming together. I'm begining to get excited. Look forward to more of us coming together. Enjoy the rest of your morining. Hope to see more postings. freekatz, you are welcome as well.

Till time catches up to me, see yall soon.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #71
matrixtraveler

Wesley Chapel
Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #72
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to all~~~~

I am from south Florida,Palm Beach County.

I also do not feel it is time to leave. As a matter of fact, I have tried
on 3 seperate occasions to move back to NY and here I am!!! I actually am feeling that we in Florida will be helping others from the big cities.

In anycase, I feel it is important,as co-creators, to encourage ourselves & invision positive,abundant visions of how beautiful Earth is. I feel with every beautiful thought,a new flower,a new bird is added to our World.

It is our responsability as Lightworkers to create higher vibes and release them into our atmosphere.It will calm and uplift all that are around us.
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #73
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Pharaoh, and Everyone, This is Kimmie,

First let me say,
Welcome new member Freekatz Your #29 on our list of members!! I hope you are ready to step into a very active, and commited group....because that is what we are working towards, and need to be to survive as our world is changing.

THIS IS NOT MY NORMAL "FRIENDLY, HI YA'LL" POST, I FEEL THESE THINGS NEED TO BE SAID, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I SEEM FORWARD YET I'VE BEEN HOPING SOMEONE ELSE WOULD TAKE A LEADERSHIP POSITION-YET WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!

HERE GOES!! LORD GOD and SPIRIT GUIDES- PLEASE GIVE ME THE WORDS THEY NEED TO HEAR!!

GO GET YOURSELF SOMETHING TO DRINK, STOP BY THE RESTROOM, AND GRAB SOME PAPER AND PENCIL. IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS!!

First let me say that one of my talents is to start something and then let others take the baton (as in a relay race) and run with it. I have no interest in being a leader, yet will step up to the plate when needed. I'm not highly educated, yet have a good sense of what needs to be done in most situations. I am, have always been and will continue to be a team player. I believe in the belief that every link in a chain is of EQUAL value/and must with that responsibility of being part of this group, be willing to pull their own weight.

That can be through physical strength, their education and knowledge, as well as moral support/nuturing others lack of self-confidence and insecurities(this is a mental ordeal as well as physical), medical support , mechanicic, and all other catagories of knowledge we will need to band together and survive. (after reading this post you need to make a list of all the things you are knowledgeable about, and can offer to help this group function).

I am not a alarmist, yet when time runs out to be prepared (no matter if it is next week or 6 months from now) I want my husband and I to be able to stand alone in our home/ or have the comfort of a "community"(we the Ground Crew) where we all can stand together.

I don't know how much research you all are doing on this website, and in other areas. No one is posting about what we need to do/ or what to watch out for or anything of that nature.

For example, with the stock market and banks falling apart, let me ask how many of you are living off of credit cards? Who has any cash at home? Who has any gold or silver coins?

Are ya'll thinking about any of this? Please, Please, take this seriously, this is not just a fun club with cool stuff to read about. This is very serious, and you need to be too.

One day on the new posts (I think thaat's where I saw it) there was a topic, "Undesirable people to have in a "Safe Place Group". I didn't read it, it was next to something I was looking for, and I didn't go back to it. I'm the kind of person who doesn't want anyone to be "left behind", so this concept is hard for me to grasp (in my heart) even if my mind is telling me it can be necessary.

So I am asking each and everyone of you to at this moment say to yourself, "How will I protect myself, feed myself and stay connected with the others if something was to happen TONIGHT? or TOMMORROW?

ALL MEMBERS IT'S TIME TO START MAKING PLANS AS A UNIT HERE ON THE FLORIDA GROUND CREW FORUM. being as spread out as we are, some of you will be isolated if you don't make an effort to travel and connect with others, whie we are still under peaceful times. If you have to spend money on gas, and change your plans for this coming up Sunday to attend the Tampa meeting I urgue you to go out of your way to attend. If enough of you from the northern part of the state NEED for the meeting to be on Saturday evening so you can drive down on saturday , attend and drive back on Sunday I will be willing to meet with you myself on saturday evening.

If we see that there are enough wanting to come down on saturday, I'm asking the local Tampa members if you are willing to attend on saturday. Please post a reply to this so we can all decide. THE MEETING PHARAOH HAS SCHEDULED IS HIS TO CONTROL/DIRECT. Pharaoh, I'll watch for your response to this subject and will let you decide what you want to do. Lets say we the out of towners to start posting so we will know if we need to put your travel time issues in as a consideration. Let us know by Thursday if you are coming down.

I feel as though I've lost focus on this posting, i should have made an "old fashion outline" of what to say. I just truly hope I have lit a fire under you all.
Please create a list , to bring to the meeting of :
what you can do..talents /abilities/technical training you've had etc.
tools and equipment you may have
locations you think we can all meet up and be safe (this is best to be outside a city yet not hard to get to)

Please post on here any website you think the others need to know of.

I'm going to close, and ask that after you make your list please go to :
Project Camelot /Home page/The Big Picture/ and listen to the whole thing (without interuption). We can control the outcome (each of us individually and as a group) as to what we will go through that is good and what we go through that will turn out bad, by the choices we make. By the end of the recording you will understand why I have said this weekend meeting may be the only opportunity you may have to meet other people you can depend on to get through what is now started.

I wish I had listened to this recording weeks ago, please forgive me. Don't miss it, your life can depend on it.

Believe in yourself and your relationship to God, as you kow him to be.
I'm going out to water my garden rub the herbs between my fingers, smell them and be thankful for the life I have lived, and the one I have to look forward to.

With much love and compassion for each of you. Your responses will define what this group is going to be. I hope to see 29 members and their "LIKE-MINDED" guests, at the meeting this weekend.

Kimmie
Old 09-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #74
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Samarkis, Welcome, I just saw your post after I submitted mine. Your member #30. I'm compiling a list of our members and what part of the state they are from. I hope you can make it to our meeting on Sunday.

The pic is beautiful, Thanks
Blessings, Kimmie
Old 09-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #75
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste Kimmie~~

I feel that we have to see what occurs~~ Floridians know how to live for a month without electricity as the hurricanes have taught us to be more sufficient than most. I do suggest that people gravitate towards
meeting places like libraries as there are a lot of physical info available.
Bookstores come to mind as well. Even if there is no power, there are reference books.

Prepare natural healing books at home and the supplies associated with it.
(Supplements,oils,liquid silver,bandages)

Prepare food storage like trail mix,nuts,sports bars,powdered meal replacements so that one has some dry supplies. One should not get hysterical,try to have on hand for at least a week or two supply
and later, groups will come out of woodwork to barter,etc. It always has if things are funky longer than expected during storm season.

ABOVE ALL,use common sense!! Keep a calm mind!!!

Blessings to all!!!
Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote