Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Default What about Australia?

Hi Guys

I enjoy reading project Camelot, however most of the info is regarding the Northern Hemisphere. Australia is usually mentioned as a safe place, but does anyone have any info on upcoming events that may affect us "down under".

any info would be appreciated.

regards

Relin
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What about Australia?

Hey dude,

Well, if you take George Green's word, the whole nothern hemisphere is going to be engulfed in nuclear fallout. So that one scary concept that we're theoretically immune from...

I would say that the Australian economy is sound, to the extent that WA is full of primary resources that China needs and wants. Our interest rates are higher, so foreign central banks have more incentive to hold our currency, despite the 16ish cent drop compared to the US dollar in like 2 months, which I am quite certain is part work of the PPT, part work of hedge fund speculators, part work of foreign central banks buying more US treasury bills. But who know how the markets really work. To be honest, I don't know who 'owns' the RBA. It's a central bank seperate from govt and not a national bank, but chartered to look manage the economy fiscally. But I don't know if it issues notes as 'debt' as the Fed does.

A food crisis would touch us here as it would anywhere.
A global Inflation crisis of FIAT currencies would touch us here as it would anywhere, we're already running 5 percent in a slowing economy with interest rates looking to fall.
A bird flu epidemic could hit us here as it could anywhere - they've supposedly got it in Indonesia and you know how close we are to them. Our cities are quite far apart though, which may minimise quarantine.

And if s*** went down here, there would be so many nice people and families to help that there would be a lot of community support in the wake of a disaster.

Just some thoughts...

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:14 PM.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
imaculate
Avalon Senior Member

Is Australia not facing drought ?
I thought it was drying up from the stories I have read.Though they may have been exaggerated to a degree
imaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relin View Post
Hi Guys

I enjoy reading project Camelot, however most of the info is regarding the Northern Hemisphere. Australia is usually mentioned as a safe place, but does anyone have any info on upcoming events that may affect us "down under".

regards

Relin

Hi Relin... I was also thinking at Australia as relatively safe from all the politic of the rest of world..but someone put me onto some info that was interesting and made me pause to think..... just google 'PINEGAP' or youtube it

WOULD WELCOME UR THOUGHTS!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
Hi Relin... I was also thinking at Australia as relatively safe from all the politic of the rest of world..but someone put me onto some info that was interesting and made me pause to think..... just google 'PINEGAP' or youtube it

WOULD WELCOME UR THOUGHTS!
Pine gap - thats nothing to worry about. Everyone knows that it's main purpose is to help the US track their missiles. Nothing sinister about that. US a doesn't really have many bases that we know of here.

I'm just kind of hoping that everyone will leave us alone. What worrys me is that we might have 100 million chinese suddnely decide they want to come here. 90% of our population is based on the coast. Our major river systems aare just about dried up. Sure we have the physical land to put them on, but most of the country is dry desert. what they going to live from?

Yeh the econmy is booming , but whats the point is we got no-where to sell our coal, gold, iron etc? If the Nth hemisphere goes then there goes our buyers...
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #6
atama
Avalon Senior Member

we have a small population , plenty of resources and lots of space. clean water is our only drama.
Unlike the USA, where the destruction of the Government would mean the loss of rights/constitution.. the opposite is true here. Australia never had a bill of rights. and the NWO is already set up here !

The loss of our Government would be an amazing uplifting experience which i look forward to. It would actually be a good opportunity for us to declare OUR independence from the british monarchy.

peace.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Australia is indeed pretty save.
i saw an simulation of an earth with 100 metres higher sea level and almost all europe and most of north america were under water but australia only lost a narrow rim arround their coastline.

so, if global warming causes a rising sea level you Aussies are safe
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaculate View Post
Is Australia not facing drought ?
I thought it was drying up from the stories I have read.Though they may have been exaggerated to a degree
all our cities are on the coast, were it hasn't been too bad. we were allowed to wash the car last summer !
inland is a massive problem. No exaggeration at all. The Murray/Darling is our largest water system and it is just about dead. The water table is basically salt.
Sadly, i would say that most Australians are unaware and from those who have an idea of the problem, maybe half don't care.( it's a farmers problem)

I have heard and read more about Australia's water shortages from foreign sources than from local.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #9
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Australia is indeed pretty save.
i saw an simulation of an earth with 100 metres higher sea level and almost all europe and most of north america were under water but australia only lost a narrow rim arround their coastline.

so, if global warming causes a rising sea level you Aussies are safe
dude, you can only live on the narrow band around the coast.. the rest is sand.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:42 AM   #10
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Australia is a safe haven in my books, considering the Aborigines have been occupying the land for 40,000yrs without any historical recollections of some cataclysmic event taking place. However, the aboriginal story of Dreamtime comes to mind where 'Dreamtime' is most often used to refer to the 'time before time', or 'the time of the creation of all things', while Dreaming.
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #11
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Our Goverment in Australia is kinda retarded though and hyprocritical.

1) They want more working People
2) Oh but We DO have a drought (hence less water the more ppl...)
3) Let's build our major citties around Aus where its more fertial soil.....
4) Let's have majority of our farm's in the desert.....
5) Let's BRIDE low income house hold's to breed.....
6) Australia? I was under the Impression this was MINI AMERICA! (No offence to u guys in the USA)

I'm from the infamouse Frankston in the eastern sub's of Melbourne, Trying to get a "safe zone" started here would be utter suicide lol.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

just thought I'd way in with my two cents worth - there might be a valid reason that Pinegap is where it is, surrounded by desert but think about the region around it. There are artesian water sources located thru out the area, I'm pretty sure these have been scoped out via satellite b4 the decision was made to locate there. Population density for the region, sparse by comparison to the seaboard, (easy to defend), where if it all hits the fan, ppl will be looking after number one first and foremost... Have any of you been in the region when/after rain, I can assure you it doesn't all just evaporate nor does it just lie around as groundwater....

Agreed, there are vast tracts of waterways that have dried up but there are also lg numbers of properties across the country that would support smaller communities on bore water. Has anyone thought of learning the old method of how to find water by divining. A g/f's father does this as an adjunct to his 'day job' and is renown in NSW for locating potable water using this method, ( a +90% success rate).

All that aside, I think we'll still be in a very comfortable pos by comparison to a lot of other folk.

There are a lg number of choices provided ppl forward plan for their options should it all turn to custard.

This board is giving us the opportunity to extend our networks or introduce ourselves to some like minded ppl that may/may not become part of our overall system of support for the coming days, mths, yrs. We are keeping all our options open and have several options open in various areas, depending on the fallout.

Blessings to you all,

Vesta
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #13
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I am an Australian living in London, UK for the past 6 years with my parents are brothers.

I so wish we could return to Aus. Things in London are so very, very scary. New South Wales is like the dream I wish I could return to.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #14
Steve-O

Quick note about pine gap;

ive been out that way on a few trips in my time camping, star gazing ect,
and there is definately something sinister about that place, from the strange
noises we pick up on our radios to the " Park Rangers" always checking up on us and of course the precense of "orbs" and strange lights..

Orbs and strange lights are common knowledge especially around Uluru
aswell...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 AM   #15
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve-O,

Our desert areas are very active areas for a place that is so remote....... you should read up on the min min lights and other delights of our country, (each country has it's own version of ghost lights).

Have you spent any time around Arkaroola? Different vibe to the Alice but also has orbs and light shows..... only trouble is that it's pretty much due east of Woomera and there's a lot of fallout still in the soil out that way I'm sure. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

Anyways the other area you were suggesting is a definite goer I believe - water, food, shelter and not too heavily populated either!

Cheers,

Vesta
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #16
mysticphoebos
Avalon Senior Member

Geographic's Australia is safe, the government are illuminati puppets they can't mind their own business, they are the big danger, (LibLabs) the PM went over to the US and got his orders from the Fed Reserve (illuminati) after elected, just a puppet like the last one, they are also ramping up all the laws, coppers out of control everything is illegal, mainstream media are 24/7 government propaganda dribble buckets, also the pricks dissarmed us years ago via a staged massacre which most of the air heads fell for in the city's. So America keep your guns don't give them to the NWO scum. Apart from that OZ is ok, I notice a lot of chemtrails starting lately, has anyone else?

Last edited by mysticphoebos; 09-09-2008 at 08:37 AM.
mysticphoebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #17
atama
Avalon Senior Member

mysticphoebos -- yes i'm noticing trails. I only started noticing since i heard about that on Rense last year, no idea how long they have been doing it for. they mark the sky on the Gold Coast before the southerlys kick in.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #18
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
Quick note about pine gap;

ive been out that way on a few trips in my time camping, star gazing ect,
and there is definately something sinister about that place, from the strange
noises we pick up on our radios to the " Park Rangers" always checking up on us and of course the precense of "orbs" and strange lights..

Orbs and strange lights are common knowledge especially around Uluru
aswell...
That really is interesting considering the local aboriginals clearly depicted strange looking figures in their rock paintings... maybe dreamtime is converging??? hehe
Old 09-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #19
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticphoebos View Post
Geographic's Australia is safe, the government are illuminati puppets they can't mind their own business, they are the big danger, (LibLabs) the PM went over to the US and got his orders from the Fed Reserve (illuminati) after elected, just a puppet like the last one, they are also ramping up all the laws, coppers out of control everything is illegal, mainstream media are 24/7 government propaganda dribble buckets, also the pricks dissarmed us years ago via a staged massacre which most of the air heads fell for in the city's. So America keep your guns don't give them to the NWO scum. Apart from that OZ is ok, I notice a lot of chemtrails starting lately, has anyone else?
A staged massacre, are you referring to the Port Arthur massacre as being staged? Any reliable source for your claims?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #20
Steve-O

[QUOTE=mysticphoebos;3564]Geographic's Australia is safe, the government are illuminati puppets they can't mind their own business, they are the big danger, (LibLabs) the PM went over to the US and got his orders from the Fed Reserve (illuminati) after elected, just a puppet like the last one, they are also ramping up all the laws, coppers out of control everything is illegal, mainstream media are 24/7 government propaganda dribble buckets, also the pricks dissarmed us years ago via a staged massacre which most of the air heads fell for in the city's. So America keep your guns don't give them to the NWO scum. Apart from that OZ is ok, I notice a lot of chemtrails starting lately, has anyone els

No doubt our government is "illumanated"?.. And propaganda on the news every single day, take the Haneef case (terrorism case), the arresting offices hadnt put the cuffs on the man and the media jumped on the bandwagon, sending fear through the entire country that an attack "maybe" coming..
And then Mr Haneef was released??? And all mostly went quiet after that..

i dont believe the massacre in pt arthur was staged.
i have a shotgun, all you need to do is get a licence with the police,
which is a pain in the bum..

Chemtrails.....YES!! started noticing them too, not as much as i seen in the
US..
Old 09-10-2008, 01:22 AM   #21
justbe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
dude, you can only live on the narrow band around the coast.. the rest is sand.
Lol, yeah we live on the edge here but I'm grateful.
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #22
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: What about Australia?

we'll be fine here everyone stay cool ok!
Old 09-20-2008, 04:38 AM   #23
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relin View Post
Hi Guys

regards

Relin
Nothing to Fear but the FEAR itself
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #24
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Our Goverment in Australia is kinda retarded though and hyprocritical.

1) They want more working People
2) Oh but We DO have a drought (hence less water the more ppl...)
3) Let's build our major citties around Aus where its more fertial soil.....
4) Let's have majority of our farm's in the desert.....
5) Let's BRIDE low income house hold's to breed.....
6) Australia? I was under the Impression this was MINI AMERICA! (No offence to u guys in the USA)

I'm from the infamouse Frankston in the eastern sub's of Melbourne, Trying to get a "safe zone" started here would be utter suicide lol.

People failed to mention that Australia is a bastion of the NEW World Order .
It is the place where everything is rigged . There are ASIO spies in the High Schools , the Judiciary , the Public Service , the Medical Centres , the Universities and the ABC . The present PM is NWO as it was little Johnny .
Even appointments in the Highest courts of the land are rigged , I know of one judicial ASIO spy ....
Anybody can end up in jail just on the vague suspicion of " terrorism " , do a search on DR Haneef and Australia's NWO , that's very educational .
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote