Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 01-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Astral Beings Control the Illuminati?

I have heard it said that the Illuminati control us, but that they, in turn, are controlled by astral beings. So it seems that it's the astral beings who are in charge.

Can anyone recommend a link for info on this?

Last edited by Seashore; 01-28-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Astral Beings Control the Illuminati?

Perhaps Arizona Wilder's testimony wold shed some light on this subject. You can find her on youtube or google video. Cheers!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Tell me about Arizona Wilder.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #4
Kathleen

Arizona and David Icke.....couple of hours worth for your Saturday afternoon viewing pleasure!
Old 01-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to you both!!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

The "Window of opportunity" was a discussion on the
Above Top Secret website a few months ago by Hidden Hand.
This discourse goes into alot of detail on the control structures of the
illumanati families. This is the forum discussion condensed.
http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

This is the original forum discussion
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread402958/pg1

There was alot of discussion on this topic here at the time too.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ht=hidden+hand
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:41 AM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

very hard to get it play on google ???
here is part 1:

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD9Tg8nJb7A part 1

(NOTE, i will come back,
and, insert the actual links to the 2nd,3rd, etc.,
so, it is easy for people to find

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRAjF...eature=related

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgagt...eature=related

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2_T5jtbbo

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHyK1...eature=related

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhln-...eature=related

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part7

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part8

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part9

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part 10

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part11

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part12

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part13

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part14

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part15

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part16

Revelations of a Mother Goddess (1999) Part17

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-18-2009 at 04:18 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ilder%20&dur=3

Last edited by Seashore; 01-18-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: The second choice on the Google search results works better.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The David Icke and Arizona Wilder video was sickening. Is this story holding up? A lot of water has passed under the bridge since the interview. It seems that the snake hole goes deeper and deeper. Where does it end? This stuff goes way beyond corrupt people struggling for fame, fortune, and power. The alleged abuse and killing of children especially horrified me. Is there a connection between satanic-rituals and the liturgical-ritual of the 'Christian' eucharist? As I keep watching, listening, and reading...I keep hoping that this is all a big hoax...just a bad dream. But as the jigsaw puzzle pieces are added...it's not forming a pretty picture. I wonder how many elites get to the top of the pyramid...and don't like the view?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-18-2009 at 09:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A horrifying picture it is.

Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood includes a chapter entitled "Blood-Ritual & Ceremony."

On his website he has a Q & A section. Maybe questions about this could be posed to him:

http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm
Old 01-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

What I found most convincing is that there is no explanation for the pictures of dragons as such. Then I found this: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9947
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyworrier View Post
A horrifying picture it is.

Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood includes a chapter entitled "Blood-Ritual & Ceremony."

On his website he has a Q & A section. Maybe questions about this could be posed to him:

http://expansions.com/QA_Comments.cfm
I went to the archives for this section and found this:

"Bloodline
Posted: December, 31, 2008
Stewart, A "member of a Ruling Bloodline family" was on abovetopsecret forum as "Hidden Hand". Says they are required to stage an apocalyptic human sacrifice ("harvest of souls") in 2012. "In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here." True insanity?

Stewart's Reply: This is false. No member of the ruling blood line would ever go on a forum and discuss this. Someone is hoaxing the audience."
Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyworrier View Post

"Bloodline
Posted: December, 31, 2008
Stewart, A "member of a Ruling Bloodline family" was on abovetopsecret forum as "Hidden Hand". Says they are required to stage an apocalyptic human sacrifice ("harvest of souls") in 2012. "In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here." True insanity?

Stewart's Reply: This is false. No member of the ruling blood line would ever go on a forum and discuss this. Someone is hoaxing the audience."
I'm thinking the same thing and after reading a good portion of it I came to the conclusion that it's the old story of 'evil is a catalyst'. Alright okay it is, but that doesn't mean to lay back and be happy about it. Also, saying that we just have to be 51 % positive is a laziness trap in my opinion.
What I find so interesting is the obvious arrogance that is displayed and what we are supposed to make of it.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 AM   #15
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
couple of hours worth for your Saturday afternoon viewing pleasure!
I watched another video about David Icke... his earlier history... did you know, when he left his career as a sports broadcaster... he said right on public TV in England, that he was the "son of God"? He had been hearing voices who told him that. I found this interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

Who is this Stewart guy? I don't see where he has any higher credibility than Hidden Hand or David Icke.

Last edited by KathyT; 01-22-2009 at 06:57 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:25 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I watched another video about David Icke... his earlier history... did you know, when he left his career as a sports broadcaster... he said right on public TV in England, that he was the "son of God"? He had been hearing voices who told him that. I found this interesting.

Who is this Stewart guy? I don't see where he has any higher credibility than Hidden Hand or David Icke.
I trust David Icke. I flew to Santa Clara to see him speak at the Annual Bay Area UFO Expo last September because I wanted to support his work. But I've always been uncomfortable with that statement. I don't know what it means.

I believe I've heard Stewart say that he is friends with David Icke.

In the preface to Blue Blood, True Blood, Stewart states, "My information comes from my Montauk Project indoctrinations, experiences, conversations with scientists involved in Illuminati programs, communications with alien and interdimensional beings whom I met at various government projects, and through the probing of my own Oversoul."

Here is a link to Stewart's bio, which I got from one of the talk shows I listen to, Red Ice Creations:

http://www.bielek.com/stewart.htm
Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Kerry may have made reference to the Above Top Secret website, or perhaps only elements of it, as being a CIA front during one of Camelot's interviews.

But Jim Marrs speaks highly of it, and has written Above Top Secret; Uncover the Mysteries of the Digital Age.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #18
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

David Icke saying that he was the son of God is like me saying that I am the son of God. Or more correctly, that should be "a" son of God. We all are sons and daughters of God. In fact I AM GOD and so are you. Yes, this may startle some but it is basic spiritual truth nonetheless and David was merely trying to articulate that as he had had a deeply moving moment of spiritual "enlightenment" or more correct remembering.

The talkshow host at the time, "Wogan" i think his name was, totally took the **** out of him over this as did UK's media - they had a field day mocking him over this statement as they did not understand David's beautiful statement.

That is how i understand it anyway.

As for Stewart Swerdlow - a very knowledgeable guy esp about the Illumnati.
He calls himself a "mentalist" - kind of like a "psychic" but more advanced and accessing the info thru different means. Believe he worked on the infamous Montauk Project.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
David Icke saying that he was the son of God is like me saying that I am the son of God. Or more correctly, that should be "a" son of God. We all are sons and daughters of God. In fact I AM GOD and so are you. Yes, this may startle some but it is basic spiritual truth nonetheless and David was merely trying to articulate that as he had had a deeply moving moment of spiritual "enlightenment" or more correct remembering.

The talkshow host at the time, "Wogan" i think his name was, totally took the **** out of him over this as did UK's media - they had a field day mocking him over this statement as they did not understand David's beautiful statement.

That is how i understand it anyway.

As for Stewart Swerdlow - a very knowledgeable guy esp about the Illumnati.
He calls himself a "mentalist" - kind of like a "psychic" but more advanced and accessing the info thru different means. Believe he worked on the infamous Montauk Project.
Yes, Stewart is a Montauk Project survivor.

Thank you for this! It's helpful to me.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want to quote two paragraphs from Blue Blood, True Blood because they give me hope. They're from Chapter 27 "Future Illuminati Plans," pages 143 - 144:

"Is there any hope? Should people hide in their closets? Should anyone fight back? The answers to these questions are yes, no, and no. Each individual is the hope. There are no space brothers waiting to save this population. These are Reptilian leaders from the astral planes who deceive mankind. Even Jesus/Emmanuel was an admitted alien creation. Most human civilizations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian also. This is a necessity because of the constant Reptilian threat.

Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they truly are within God-Mind. Then, if they teach others to do the same, eventually this will extrapolate to a critical mass that will spill over to the rest of the population. Then there will be no need or possibility for any victim-mentality to exist, and no oppressor will be attracted. Mankind will then be free. This new mind-pattern of the species can even be taught to the Reptilians, and any other race or type of beings. God-Mind allows all. In God-Mind, this solution has already occurred! Everyone must now become aware of it."

I am amazed at this statement:

"This new mind-pattern of the species can even be taught to the Reptilians, and any other race or type of beings."

Last edited by Seashore; 03-19-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:01 AM   #21
EpiphaMe

That statement makes sense when you understand that the "reptilians" are Ultimately mind controlled... no allowance for variance which is why there is such an extreme effort to exact the same measure to we, the masses, via media.

We are extremely ignorant of the sleep realm, why we spend 1/3 of our lives in sleep... enter in the astral realm which Swerdlow warns about.. it's where we can be manipulated because of our ignorance. Factor in the victim mentality (which we all have to a certain extent).. we are being "had" in our sleep as well as when we are awake (however seemingly).

I've followed Stewart for several years and have my feelers out there... it's taken quite a while, but after reading several other threads from all sides, I glean he is right on it about alot of things.

It can be easy to dismiss him because of the fees that he charges for personal consults, etc... yet his books can be read at any library for free... and takes time to get a good perspective.

I know that he knows that he is not always right about everything, but still, his work can hardly be challenged anymore from what I've learned. He was an actual victim of mind control, that small percentage that he purports exists, perhaps 5% of the population. The rest of "us" are generally mind controlled/programmed to view reality the way we do thru the media, education etc...
it's hardly arguable.

To examine your belief system is highly recommended, how you came to think such n such... me? I've down the road some and still find myself struggling w/that.. it's very intersting the whole subject .

Heartfelts.

Mind control is real, we ARE that... if we can only own up to it.]
YET, the higher powers on the planet & astral realm are even more exact in the intent. I tend to agree that GodMind is neutral, is a creative force... it's our awareness & intent that co-creates direction.

Yes, I've often thought that there needs to be a way found to enlighten the upper levels of power to THEIR controlled state of being....
Old 02-05-2009, 03:47 AM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore
...Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they truly are within God-Mind. Then, if they teach others to do the same, eventually this will extrapolate to a critical mass that will spill over to the rest of the population. Then there will be no need or possibility for any victim-mentality to exist, and no oppressor will be attracted. Mankind will then be free...
Thanks, EpiphaMe.

So maybe step one is working on ourselves, for ourselves; step two is teaching others; step three is reaching critical mass.

Step four? Teaching Reptilians and other races or type of beings? What a thought!!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want to quote two paragraphs from Blue Blood, True Blood because they give me hope. They're from Chapter 27 "Future Illuminati Plans," pages 143 - 144:

"Is there any hope? Should people hide in their closets? Should anyone fight back? The answers to these questions are yes, no, and no. Each individual is the hope. There are no space brothers waiting to save this population. These are Reptilian leaders from the astral planes who deceive mankind. Even Jesus/Emmanuel was an admitted alien creation. Most human civilizations that exist elsewhere are totalitarian also. This is a necessity because of the constant Reptilian threat.

Each person on Earth must gain control of his/her own minds to find out who and what they truly are within God-Mind. Then, if they teach others to do the same, eventually this will extrapolate to a critical mass that will spill over to the rest of the population. Then there will be no need or possibility for any victim-mentality to exist, and no oppressor will be attracted. Mankind will then be free. This new mind-pattern of the species can even be taught to the Reptilians, and any other race or type of beings. God-Mind allows all. In God-Mind, this solution has already occurred! Everyone must now become aware of it."
Does anyone know of anyone else making the assertion that the Reptilians and all races of beings (including humanity) need to recover from having a victim-mentality? That this is where we need to devote our collective energy?
Old 03-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if the whole universe is screwed-up? What if the mess we have here is as good as it gets? What if the concept of a constitution which facilitates freedom and personal responsibility is cutting edge? I'd like to think that other worlds and civilizations have things figured out, and have heavenly existences...and are waiting for us to get our act together. What if no one in the universe believes that we can rule ourselves with a bottom-up system of government? What if all the other worlds have top-down dictatorships? Might we be a threat to them...when in reality we could be liberators? I dunno. My head hurts.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What if the whole universe is screwed-up?
I like the idea of asking ourselves questions about the nature of the universe and how we fit into it...