Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
“Such a mass visitation, at this stage in our planetary game, would be an absolute tragedy — an irreversibly vast insult to the free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth who would see it as a horrific and terrifying event, based on their Hollywood movie conditioning.” – David Wilcock
The so-called "free will" of the majority is formed or based upon the many years of deceit, disinformation, mind-control techniques, alien intervention (both direct and indirect), and manipulation. The “will” is hardly qualified to be considered as “free.” IMO, what we have is enslaved will. What I am hoping to see is that the enslaved will is freed at some point in time. What’s your take?

Last edited by feeler; 10-16-2008 at 09:20 PM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Wont happen as long as we have these so called "leaders" in office.
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

the point that DW is trying to make is that all souls in the universe(s) have first and foremost the liberty of free will. Whether we want to admit it or not, we all signed up to live in this place at this time, and we must figure out why we chose to do this in the first place. A mass sighting is not in the plans at this time in Earth's history. Humanity must figure things out for themselves.

Earths concious beings have allowed themselves to be controlled for millenia because they have misinterpreted the true nature of all that is. Our current philosophies lead us to the conclusion that "GOD" is outside of ourselves, and therefore we do not to the inner work necessary to prepare the planet for its next stage of evolution.

Free will is the first distortion of our true existence. David Wilcock was right about Oct. 14, and has a positive message for humanity. Not surprising then that so many try to discredit his work.

As unfortunate as it may be, we will be enslaved on this plante until we take responsibility for our role in the creation of this existence. We must view the world as a macrocosm of our own inner battles...................

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-16-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

Good words...I agree!!

I do think people are starting to wake up, I know I have within the past year.
Sometimes I think it's a waste of time trying to wake people up (not saying its a bad thing to do) I think people just seem to be waking up on their own, people have their own switch so to speak.
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Blossom apologizes (thanks to Zorgon for the link):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The title of this thread is wrong. You cant cancel something that wasnt planned in the first place.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

personnaly i think it was a rumor that got out of hand. Don't get me wrong im a believer in flying saucers and all that but like i said on another site, if the october 14th event happened, i would walk the streets naked. It was rumour and everyone believed it, at least it will teach us to be careful on who to believe.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The title of this thread is wrong. You cant cancel something that wasnt planned in the first place.

A..
Yep.

And any 'visionary' who gives it credibility is suspect.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

A..
Yes it is. An alternative title could be:

No planned event for Oct 14 due to "free will" per David Wilcock

Thanks.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #10
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

David keeps getting funnier and funnier
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Stay tuned kids...because Love/Light 13 is correct.
Quote:
Our current philosophies lead us to the conclusion that "GOD" is outside of ourselves
Our changing philosophies and our current technology will beg us to search within for answers...as "science" and "faith" meld.
The writing is on the wall.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #12
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post

Earths concious beings have allowed themselves to be controlled for millenia because they have misinterpreted the true nature of all that is.
Would you consider a wife as someone allowing to be controlled, if she is being a good wife while her husband is cheating on her?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #13
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

thats right, it wasn't "cancelled", it wasn't meant to happen.

I watched Blossom's video on the 16th and my heart goes out to her so much. I am also a channeler, and had an experience 2 years ago where it was communicated to me to trust that something would happen, that I REALLY REALLY wanted to happen (it was a personal issue) and it didn't happen. I can TOTALLY feel her sense of betrayal, humilitation and confusion.

I believe that what happened was for a consciousness raising effect on HUMANITY, and she was being in service to that, and also, a personal spiritual growth experience for her, via the "crucifician" archetype.

That archetype is a very challenging growth process that an initiate walks. It results in huge spiritual-soul level development, but is excruciating when you are in the midst of it.

Having been through a few myself, I want to share with Blossom, if she reads this: hang in there, trust the process, stay heart centered, cry when you have to, and know this is all going to make sense to you.

I dont' see "machevellian" manipulations at hand here, just a collective spiritual growth process and clarification process unfolding on the collective soul level of learning to distinguish our EGO vs HIGHER SELF.

its all in divine order..trust the process, stay heart centered, keep meditating, and being willing to surrender the ego to be in service to your higher self. That's the "test" and the "remedy!"

~BLESSED BE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:31 PM   #14
hyatt
Avalon Senior Member

im utilizing my
free will
to have as much
fun as
i can stand
and
spreading love
butter on
a
biscuit
hyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #15
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sitting on the fence with this one, i had to admit when i first heard about the ufo thing i thought great! but it has to be a scam right!
They would never openly advertise they would be coming to show themselves to the world,come on there are still a lot of sceptics out there sure.
David Wilcocks got it right there in his comment, the majority of the human race have been programmed to think (Aliens, safe us!! type of scenario)
Yes imagine the panic!

But watching the latest Blossom Goodchild interview on you tube i really believe this woman feels she was right, and perhaps she was who knows, i do believe she has not made much money from it all well i hope i'm right or i'm losing my strong sense of intuition on these things, she genuingly looks an okay person to me.
She was made for what ever reason to announce that message to the world okay so it didn't happen we knew it wouldn't, but it has made the headlines around the world, it has brought the whole ufo phenomenon to the fore great that's what i say, but it's made this woman look pretty stupid through it all.

Perhaps she will take heed not to shout her message out next time, lets hope the next one will be the real one and take this as the first real contact of what's to come, that's all i'm saying on this story now, DONE, FINISHED!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 PM   #16
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
The so-called free will of the majority is formed or based upon the many years of deceit, disinformation, mind-control techniques, alien intervention (both direct and indirect), and manipulation. The “will” is hardly qualified to be considered as “free.” IMO, what we have is slaved will. What I am hoping to see is the slaved will is freed at some point in time. What’s your take?
Forgive me but I don't really understand what your intention was in creating this thread. What are you saying exactly? That choice doesn't exist?

And in regards to the title of this thread - to say that the Oct 14th event was "cancelled" is to assume that it was anything even remotely close to a "scheduled event" to begin with. DW didn't say it was cancelled, he he was offering the perspective from the Law of One teachings about the implications of free will. The feasibility of aliens "just showing up" without being unanimously invited by humanity would not be congruent with other laws and rules of what it means to be a sovereign being.

Your ideas of free will are obviously very influenced by the fact that you are choosing to perceive and become preoccupied with too many of the constrictive parameters of your experience. The only reason those parameters are even there for you to see is to deepen your understanding of the playing field which you are co-creating. If you are looking out into Universe and seeing all the ways which you are held back and in which you are unable to do what you choose, guess what? This is yet another manifestation of victim consciousness. When you are degenerating your Self to experience victim consciousness, then you will tned to focus on the "disempowering stuff", no matter where you look. Nothing in your life will ever change if you are operating from there.

If this is the way you are choosing to perceive your experience, you could say that you have allowed "them" to win.

I would encourage you to examine the ways in which you are choosing to integrate all the information you have available, and shifting your perception to seeing all the ways in which you are empowered, informed and therefore able to acheive a Self-actualized state of being.

Ultimately, your experience of reality and the states of being you contribute (and thereby make available to others) actually IS genuine free will. And this is distinctly different than a paradigm where a "so-called" mental construct of "free will" doesn't genuinely exist simply because the world is more complex than you may have thought in the past. It all fundamentally comes down to choice.

I don't even know if this is approaching and answer to what you are seeking, but the concepts you are expressing could perhaps be refined a bit to derive a more precise question.

Fundamentally, I think that at some level, it's likely you are asking a question that does come down to CHOICE. My take is that marginalizing my ability to choose is not the type of being I choose to be. I still put my conscious focus giving all that I am to everything else, as often as I can remember to do so.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #17
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Each new person spends many years developing the skills needed to operate in an environment which has been tailored to suit "mans needs". 'Man' has created an un-natural environment which has bent natural laws to near breaking point.

Though we possess the power to create our own "reality"...we must follow rules.
Simple yet unyielding rules.
Not the least of which is...Balance.

The only thing I can say about balance is:
Balance will ("will" in every sense of the word)
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #18
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicentricity View Post
The feasibility of aliens "just showing up" without being unanimously invited by humanity would not be congruent with other laws and rules of what it means to be a sovereign being.
The chance of UFO being “unanimously invited by humanity” is next to nil. You are in the minority. The next 9/11 (if the power that be so choose) will crystallize the “victim consciousness” among the mass for good. This thread is to discuss whether the respect to the populace’s “free will” is a logical reason or explanation for a mass sighting not to take place on Oct 14.

Last edited by feeler; 10-16-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #19
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I apologize for random thoughts and spelling first.

I think this event was one step closer to contact. Thawing out perceptions and allowing flexibility in.

Could this event have manifested, why yes.

Could this event have been disastorous yes could it have been wonderful yes.

I am more inclined at this time to take a risk on humanities ability. We have been governed so long with Big Daddy Govt making decisions for us and treating us like kids that I can throw up! The secrecy has dispupted the natural frequency. Its radioactive so to speak.

I think manifesting reality is equal to the inner/outer work of peoples intention and just by reading some of the people here, we all seem to be gurus in reality but we have forgotten ourselves in this prison planet.

Maybe our intention is to move this planet through something.
We must petition the Free Will Council!

I think we are so distorted here that we look for perfectionist metaphysical ideas. We are so enslaved that we will take on another 20 years to ablsolutely clean my spirtual thought.

I believe the Free Will Council wants to hear WTF! We are in the embrace of the Galactic Empire and this place is not prosperous for beings of the creator.

I have a good feeling their are some benevelont beings biting at the chomp to come in hear and kick some ass and get rid of this prison. They just need the go ahead and wanting of the people. One of us is as strong as a thousand.

Understanding of how much manipulation, deception and secrecy is a key. When enough of us realize this and find the equal ground and self esteem to communicate to the cosmos contact will happen.

This time continuum could end at any time. I would like to believe I am here to make a smooth transition between worlds.

Godspeed
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #20
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
...distinguish our EGO vs HIGHER SELF...
Six words, only six words. The key is there. Six subtle words to contemplate during a lifetime.

We are on the same journey and the same path.

All my blessing to you and your beloved, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #21
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
The chance of UFO being “unanimously invited by humanity” is next to nil. You are in the minority.
Um - I was agreeing with DW's assertion that the possibility of a mass sighting was nil to begin with. I don't know what minority that puts me in...

When I first saw this youtube video, I laughed and gave it the same level of consideration that I would to any random silly video, like someone getting whacked in the balls with a whiffle bat. It made me giggle for about 10 seconds and then I moved on to something else in my life. I don't really know how that makes me a minority LOL. Could you please elaborate?

Quote:
The next 9/11 (if the power that be so choose) will crystallize the “victim consciousness” among the mass for good.
Well, that is quite a victimized understanding to be projecting. Are you saying that another 9/11 type event (assuming that one manifests) would indisputably solidify victim thinking for YOU? Because speaking for myself, I KNOW that anything that happens around me, catastrophe or miracle, will only serve to awaken my essence even more, because I am the one who chooses to respond to external events. I don't speak for the rest of humanity because I am not arrogant enough to think that everyone responds to everything the same way I would.

I'm sorry you view the game as being otherwise, but again, that is your choice to see what you want. I would argue that you are leaving out a massive part of the picture to derive your conclusion, but we are all moving towards creating conscious cognition of all the elements in play, whatever stage of awareness we happen to have evolved thus far.

I do not perceive the same constipated reality that you are expressing, but then again I don't really choose to think in limited, pejorative absolutes. For what it's worth, I have not found such a worldview to be an effective basis for constructive thinking or communicating with others

Quote:
This thread is to discuss whether the respect to the populace’s “free will” is a logical reason or explanation for a mass sighting not to take place on Oct 14.
Ok, so what is it you are discussing then? What is your position?

Because it appears as though you are basically saying that:

- October 14th was supposed to occur according to a highly credible source
- you think David Wilcock offered a poor explanation for why the sighting didn't happen, because
- you think free will either does not exist or is a misunderstood concept, due to many external factors that you choose to see as more significant than your own choices

Is this correct or am I way off base here? Please help me understand, as this ineffective crosstalking of our last two posts is not really something I enjoy. Please remember we are friends here, seeking to enlighten each other

Last edited by omnicentricity; 10-17-2008 at 12:44 AM.
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:41 AM   #22
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Six words, only six words. The key is there. Six subtle words to contemplate during a lifetime.

We are on the same journey and the same path.

All my blessing to you and your beloved, Steven
Beautiful words, Steve. They are the key to understanding. Folks, what Steve is saying here is core teaching.

Back to the thread... We are at least 25 years away from global disclosure. Our money is dead. Our energy infrastructure is dead. This is not just the end of an era. It is the end of an age. Star people want to do business but will not disclose themselves on a global level until our nature of exchange has changed. The people of the galaxy do business in energy, personal and otherwise. Business is done base upon who a person is and what they create. Look at this society. If you get good at what you do, and government cannot control it or understand it, they will stop you. It is the opposite in the galaxy. In the galaxy, to excel is to do business. It is based on who you are. Some of us have already opened cosmic bank accounts that we will not use but our children's children will use. The energy will become the exchange. The star people are encouraging us to become responsible adults and start changing our rate of exchange and the way we create energy so that they can do business with us. The star people will not do a dog and pony show. They are here to do business. Blessings and Peace.

Thank you once again, Steve, for your wisdom.

g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I dont' see "machevellian" manipulations at hand here, just a collective spiritual growth process and clarification process unfolding on the collective soul level of learning to distinguish our EGO vs HIGHER SELF.
Well, in the big scheme of things, everything that happens, and all that is is all part of the big plan. The whole light vs. dark polarity game is just that, a set up that serves the creators purpose.

I do see machiavellian manipulations, but they, just like Adolf Hilter, all had thier roles to play and for the much greater good.

David Icke had to go through something similar when he was humiliated on television in the 80's. I remember watching it on the Terry Wogan show and I was like "Nooooooo" and cringing at what was being done, while everyone else was laughing. He has later said that this was something he now realises he needed to go through - even though it was awful at the time.

Theresa, I like your perspective on this. I was content to leave it at her being negatively greeted and misled, however you made me think.

I am reminded of the words of the bard [1] ...

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts

The thing to remember, is that it is us who get to write the script of our consensus reality - the "stage".

A..

[1] William Shakespeare - from As You Like It 2/7 http://www.artofeurope.com/shakespeare/sha9.htm

Last edited by Anchor; 10-17-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:04 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER View Post
Good words...I agree!!

Sometimes I think it's a waste of time trying to wake people up (not saying its a bad thing to do) I think people just seem to be waking up on their own, people have their own switch so to speak.
Getting there by way of learning how to control my reactions to everyday life and channel more positive energy.

May not seem that way on here but in everyday life, I see results.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:59 AM   #25
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good words...I agree!!

People are starting to "wake up"? LOL...All of those "people belonging in the federation of light" is in a world of their own. They also like to daydream alot, because it helps them to pretend for them to look good and to feel great!
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote