Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Danger on East Coast in the next few weeks?

Has anyone heard anything about this? I've heard a rumor from a family friend. Nothing specific, just a warning for East Coasters (specifically) to be ready to head west and "we'll know when" sometime during the next few weeks- that I should have food/supplies ready to go immediately. Very vague. With all the other October possible surprises I have read about, this doesn't seem to fit with them and I don't know why but it has me a bit concerned. I have no details. Just having a fishing expedition here to see if anyone else has heard anything at all other than economy, aliens, the normal stuff floating around out there.

If I find out more from her I'll post but she hasn't returned any calls or responded to emails as of yesterday. I'm very curious to find out what exactly she has heard, the source, etc. but because I haven't been able to reach her I thought maybe someone here would know?

I posted in this forum because maybe someone has "seen" something coming but is unsure?

I myself keep seeing water inundating people but I don't know how that could be related or if it is at all.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Danger on East Coast in the next few weeks?

Hi Ruby;
Perhaps this is the fact behind the story;
www.iberianature.com/material/megatsunami.html
That and a few quakes in the Atlantic
M 5.5, Azores, 2008 24 May Cumbre Vieja.
M6.4 23 May Central Mid Atlantic Ridge

The last time a significant portion of the Cumbre Vieja Ridge collapsed was in 1949.
Read the story, the facts are not as scary as the danger story, but do monitor the USGS earthquake page.
Earthquakes have been an interest since I was caught in a M 6.2, years ago, now I check the USGS data every waking hour, every day, first California and Nevada, then USA, then World.
Hope this helps you to sleep better.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

That ridge has been on my mind for quite some time, as has an East Coast tsunami. I can't say that's what her warning was about, it seemed more govt conspiracy, kwim? Unless some weapon was used to bring it about but that's total guessing based on nothing from me...

Really, though, she made no mention of such a thing. The water just hangs in the back of my mind, always and last night when I cleared my mind the water was the first thing that popped up again. Thank you for that link, I'm off to check it out now.

Her warning definitely sounded more like govt action w/no mention of "natural" events.

Last edited by RubyTuesday; 09-21-2008 at 12:50 AM.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to be so happy when October is over
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I'm going to be so happy when October is over
Are you sure about that? If something does happen, probably nothing to smile about... But I know what you mean.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #6
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Sure, if dancers want to come to the East Coast, they're more than welcome!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I saw this one back in June from Dr. Richard Boylan who says there is an asteroid heading for the north atlantic on 15 November, he reckons that we should all chant to keep it away, lets hope he turns out to be just another blossom sillygirl
http://www.drboylan.com/incoming.html
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 AM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Don't know if it is related but this was in the news.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mai...nge_a_mystery/
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:59 AM   #9
Tuza

There are a lot of manmade and ET made stuff under the water, under the surface, in the air, you have HAARP and all the rest. Whenever I hear about another earthquake I wonder if it was man made or not.

I am just abiding by my mother's philosophy of - you only get an allotted timespan and when that is up its up.

There are so many agendas by the PTB you wouldn't know where to go first. It seems like they have everything covered.

If I was in US I would parking my butt near the native indians.