Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 02-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Understand what free energy really is... it's YOU!!!

Whether or not some or all of the following applies to you is always your choice of being your reality experience. In other words, if you believe you have a better solution than I, then by all means post it here please. Because what I'm about to say is probably the most missed opportunity that is constantly "missed" by you, me and the majority.

All you need to do is just experience more perspectives and then evolve it all more and more. How do you evolve? You ask more questions and definitely seek/visualize/imagine/think more perspectives/possibilities/and much more. After that maybe you'll see more possible solutions for it all. Ok, now are you ready for the shock of it all? What the majority of media, government, school systems, employment, religions don't every want to advertise in any respect for any reasons what so ever??? Then hear me out please.

Tired of hearing or promoting basically the same stories concerning free energy? Because it seems that is all we are all doing isn't it? You hear about someone or something that seems so good concerning free energy. So you post it on one or more forums. After that then you've done all you can do concerning any free energy having any possible chance in #$%$ of actually being a physical reality for all our world.

Note: IF there are any threads or other forums, where it's users can do more than just gossip about free energy, then please do tell us right now! Feel free to post it here in a simple reply.

To continue, for example...

An inventor created an amazing free energy device that will save everyone a #@#$ load of money, but something happened to where it's all in litigation of some strange kind or maybe the inventor disappeared all of a sudden and is nowhere to be found. What ever the reasons seem being, it's all YOU who decides what immediately happens next. Actually it's YOU who decides everyone's fate. ***Which is an extremely limited way to explain this (by the word "fate"), but it's the only way so that you can understand more... maybe. At least at this point.

Mainly because you are all eternal unlimited beings and all reality is your "being" it all constantly. You constantly decide what happens next in everything that you do an don't do constantly. If you can open your heart and mind more and more each and everyday you may very soon come to find that I am very correct in what I am saying here. Either way the choice is always yours. Question is, "What other immediate choices do you have and that make more sense than all this here?"

For example maybe you could actually trust your open heart and mind to actually help you further humanity, such as discovering a free energy way of living that is just so "FREE" it would severely cost all those more and more money for every day they did not use that free energy "way" (a device or otherwise) for themselves.

Maybe you could actually afford to turn off your mind controlling TV programs, video games, news media, gossiping friends, family, co-workers and strangers and so much more, which really aren't here (at least that what it seems at this point) to immediately, completely and most effectively benefit us all, the world.

For the most part, majority of governments, current laws and others aren't the ones who chooses exactly what you should or should not experience. They only try to continually break your spirit down (for the most part). All of which can be changed by YOU, but that's probably another thread some where in this forum. Because you are god and god is you, and you prove it in everything you do and don't do.

What else does that mean? The only way to really know more is to consult with your open mind and heart concerning just how UNLIMITED your whole being truly is. If after such consultation with your open mind and heart, which in one sad example may tell you that you have no right being unlimited, as god certainly intended, then by all means please ignore this thread and continuing only gossiping about free energy if you so dare and your doing nothing more. Such ways of existence is also know as , "There is a policeman inside your head". If you like here is a video concerning that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxtZdsLIt3Y

Or, if you like.... find out what exactly you can do each and every moment to help make free energy so free that no lazy and ignorant folks (such as your government) can no longer ignore it all. For example, Did you ever realize that you could spend a day, week or how ever long it takes until you develop an amazing yet so simple free energy for our whole world to evolve and use? How about an energy that doesn't harm nature or consume our earth like most other energies constantly do?

No matter what you do, the more that you do to help our world be more free energy, the more you help yourself be more free energy. The days of low frequency such as continued and evolving greed, selfishness, fear, lust, anger, war, crime and so much other low frequency are coming to an end. At least for those who chose a more balance positive reality.

It's another parallel reality that's coming to every place in the world. It's one like no other that hasn't been seen in millions of years and it's about to merge with and become our current reality. *If you chose to be more aware of this more balanced, more positive reality, then you will soon exist in it, just as you exist in this current low frequency reality (except you'll exist in the more balanced positive reality). Oh and there is more free energy than you can shake a stick at that also exists in this particular reality. In fact this kind of free energy is so far advance, yet so simple and sooo safe for everyone using it, it's also mostly unimaginable for most people in our current reality here. Don't believe in other or parallel realities? Well, that's not what science and research are discovering these days. Sorry, you'll have to find a related website or internet search concerning that particular topic, yourself.

I made a video that shows another perspective concerning all this. Again, this is not something that I'm asking you or anyone to believe. On another note, it seems that such ways of thinking (like if I were trying to make folks believe in what I believe) are for the majority of politicians who never live what they preach and then folks still vote for them. God help me the day that ANYONE ever accuses me of such sick depriving and perverse ways of continued living by such politicians and those (you?) endorsing them in what ever ways. Not all politicians are low frequency.

At any rate, here is the video...

I know their secret & its YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

Maybe some of what I've said here doesn't seem to belong in the free energy section of this whole forum. If so then please move it. IF ever this thread removed, well, at least I tried right? I'm just looking at a much bigger picture of our whole reality. One where there's more oneness and very little, if not any separation for you, me and everyone to ever experience.

Thanks,

Kevin and all true beings of freedom out there.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Understand what free energy really is... it's YOU!!!

A few things that this makes me think of:

I have been reading (perhaps not always understanding, but reading) much about free energy and what I like to call "right brain" mathematics which is the nature of numbers, where you get your numerology and davincian and pythagorean "conspiracy" type stuff... the geometric symbology of the secret societies... magical sigils... the math of NATURE the math of the HUMAN body, ETC. It's very dense but it makes a little whizzing in your heart even if you don't understand.

Marko Rodin calls it Vortex based mathematics... people may say its sacred geometry or fractality. It's all the same. But what is interesting to me about this is that the "energy" comes out of the zero-factor (zero is the only number that does not actually exist) and is the basis for our 1-9 structure'd reality. So when Marko Rodin says at the end of his 4hr long google video "This is why I am never tired, why I have the energy to pursue this..." and then he makes the "sound of god" by pronouncing A B H simultaneously.... it sounds like monks chanting, or tuuvan throat singing. That is the source of his zero point energy, isn't it? The little buzzing he makes with his throat is turning on the switch of his own energy source.

It's similar also to the concept of black/white holes. I'm very scatterbrained trying to explain the connection I'm making here. Surely there are a million explanations or steps or programs you can take to "create" your own energy, but I choose Rodin's explanation because he's opened up a mathematical rather than allegorical or metaphorical window for me to actually understand the experience.

If I get you COA, we are simply using our natural power of creation? It may seem like "free energy" because from where we're standing we are not always completely aware of our stored energy, in and around us, and our capacity to create.

Does that ring with what you're saying? My brain is on fire and words no work so good.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

dddanieljjjamesss: I think he means that we are their food. we provide these entities energy by thinking/feeling negative thoughts and emotions.

Be ever mindful of your thoughts, every minute of every day. Negative thoughts and emotions are exactly what is on their menu for dinner. So do not allow it, there should be no free lunch for these entities.

Kinda like the Matrix - you are a battery.
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I think I didn't make this thread understandable for everyone. Yes, indeed, I made this thread a little complicated. So I break it down some now.

It's pretty simple. You are your reality in everything you do and don't do. Do what ever you can to help make free energy "REALLY FREE" and do so everything day.

Compare free energy being like your own personal 100 million dollar lottery jackpot. You already have the winning numbers. All you have to do is collect what it rightfully yours! That's how important this all is. Except this same lottery jackpot is for our whole world and beyond (future generations, if man made time still exists then). Maybe think of free energy being more valuable than money, I dunno, what ever floats your boat right?

All I'm saying is that we all, all of us, can do so much more than just talk or fantasize about free energy here. We all can make it happen more sooner than latter. Talk about free energy to everyone you know each and every day. Evolve such "off line conversations" more and more everyday. What happens next may amaze you at some point. It's called, "The free energy dream is now a whole reality". This can only happen if you do things to help make it happen.

Everyone works in their own ways to make things in their lives happen. Making free energy be "free" for all people of earth shouldn't be any different.

Any more ideas or perspectives concerning all this? Please do post them here.

Kevin
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
I think I didn't make this thread understandable for everyone. Yes, indeed, I made this thread a little complicated. So I break it down some now.
Kevin
Hi Thanks for explaining.. before anyone else has a comprehension failure [sic].

I think Jesterterrestrial tried it recently. He seems to have dropped off somewhere. Not easy to get people to stop talking and take action.

So do you have any ideas on a framework on how this could be achieved? Else to use an analogy here; it will be akin to pushing a big boulder ten times your weight - upwards on a very steep hill and on a well worn path where others have once before attempted the very same thing - including me.
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

One probably very important factor to consider is that we may not have much time to take this to far. Unless we're more our natural telepathic being, rather than us being online junkies. Because it's highly possible that the internet and many other things could go do sometime soon, I dunno.

First I'd like to know if anyone here agrees or disagrees to the following.

1) Your an eternal unlimited being
2) Your constant change can help our world be a better place as a whole
3) All reality is also one or oneness

Next comes the challenging part. Well, not so challenging unless you believe otherwise.

Basically, we all "are" our reality in what ever ways we feel comfortable. Maybe if we all put our heads together we could "be" the change that we want to see in the world (Mahatma Gandhi). Even though we all exist due to such truths already. What I meant by "challenging part" is that some people may or may not believe that they are being their whole reality.

For example, I believe that it's also our imagination which is the key to all realities or parallel realities, if you like. The more I allow any reality being my physical reality experience then so shall it soon be. Yet time has nothing to do with it.

In other words, how far down the rabbit hole, in the name of free energy are you willing to go? Believe me, there is more to all this than meets the eye and the more people involved the better. Now's that the first stage has been cleared for take off ; )

2nd stage of this experience concerns setting up the parallel reality in order for us and those like minds to exist it. It's not that complicated either. Because those who don't believe and those who don't care and especially those who will stop at nothing to stop us... they'll all just continue existing in those same realities. All while our reality of a really "FREE for all FREE energy" will exist as well, except we'll experience it all as our whole reality.

If anyone thinks this being a joke then that to can be their reality experience as well. Careful in just how much of a joke you think I and others involved here are. For every reality you experience are nothing more than your desired realities. Because all reality is perfection and with perfect comes desire for such. You can only continue processing any desired reality for so long before it actually becomes, like "suddenly becomes" your whole reality existence. Then while being that reality you may decide, at some point in man made time that you should leave it for another reality that has more free energy in use.

If so you may find it difficult getting there. Where as in this reality, being your current reality, you have me and others like me to help you. No, I am not here to ever decline anyone their rightful desired reality existence. I'm just explaining things based on my own experience. It's late and I must go, but please ask any questions so that we can get this off the ground and running. I've been waiting over 30 years for this and my higher self says it's a definite opportunity to better our world.

Kevin