Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 12:54 AM   #26
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier 2008 lecture by popular demand

I have to say, this really resonated with me. I channel advanced beings and the messages that I hear are so much in alignment with what he says.

I do not feel that we are doomed. I really feel that something is shifting SO profoundly. As he says, and spirit says all the time in channelings that I do, WE are MANIFESTING their messages to us. We manifested this forum! Since we are manifesting messages of higher truth, that means on the soul level we are BEING higher truth!

Spirit also says wherever people are in their evolution is where they are meant to be and all is well. I know humanity is really in the ****ter in many ways, for thousands of years, but there is a huge shift coming, it's been rising, and it's going over the top very soon. All really is well.

Thanks SO much for posting this link!!

~BLESSINGS~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:05 AM   #27
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Like his message --

but there is sometthings he says that doesnt make sense .. IMO

Example --

He talks about how they are able to reincarnate ---

Then he goes on and on about how they teach there young xyz to abc of everything they already know --

If they are all reincarnating -- whats there to teach when they know all there is from there previous life !

I believe he said their belief system includes reincarnation.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #28
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Thank you, Questiny, for this post... I have often wondered over the years what Alex has been up to; what insights he has gained through the passage of time.

If people are watching Alex for "proof," they will not find it. If one comes to Alex for "truth," one's intuition should immediately recognize that he is 100% honest and genuine.

Does he have a motive for spreading misinformation? No. Has he gained riches? NO... If one puts themselves into his situation of interacting with an extremely technologically and spiritually advanced civilization and then being charged to spread the word... how would you fare? Would you risk becoming a social outcast labeled as a lunatic? How would you fare when the Maji begins their harassment and "haunting"? Would you persevere in speaking the truth, as you experienced it, in the face of a highly polarized and brainwashed conformist environment?

HE PERSEVERED, and he was ridiculed... He was threatened... so much so that he retreated from society AND from the beings born of the Blue Nitrogen Suns of Andromeda.

But how to discern fact from fiction?

In this age of information overload, it is imperative to the researcher/ seeker to rebuild their birthright of INTUITION. Mankind's intuition has been targeted by the PTB since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution in which we were sold the "conveniences" of mass consumption at the expense of critical thinking abilities. This manufactured short attention span increases exponentially every year. As we further deviate from nature and become overly reliant and technological means for the simplest of everyday survival, we have cut or tether to the very fabric of our beings; communal living with our mother, i.e. "earth." With this deviance from Silence (and natural, sustainable living in which one is mindful and appreciative of every aspect that contributes to one's survival) we are severed from the very lifeforce that "IS": intuition, telepathy, astral travel, Akasha... indeed, unconditional Love itself.

Yes, I believe fervently that Truth can be found in Silence. That one could read disclosure projects, contactee reports and esoteric gnosis until the cows come home... as long as one approaches such topics from the male- left brained "rational" perspective, the higher truths and bigger picture cannot be fully (or even partially) comprehended.

Truth seekers must look within before they look without. Fear must be extinquished... for truly, what IS there to FEAR? Death?... an illusion.

Our "essence"... our "beings" are never born and never die... They are always. They have been always. They will be always.

KEEP IT SIMPLE: Fear propagates fear. Love propagates love. Its simple. If fear of dying in a cataclysm causes one to move to South America, stock pile ammo and food, and build and underground bunker, the universe mandates that this is what you will attract: cataclysm.

Mother Theresa summed it up best when she said "I will never attend an anti-war rally" [for this attracts more war] "but if you have a Peace rally, I'll be there."

En Lak' esh
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:13 PM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I asked Alex some personal questions which I'm not comfortable sharing in an open forum. I know he had a very difficult time afterwards as a result of his expereince in the real world and he has just stepped back out into the public arena after having been gone for awhile.

Alex spent 3 months with them on their ship and would go back in a heartbeat to be with them if he could.

It was an interesting conversation and we made a nice connection.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:41 AM   #30
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Alex is great. Below is a link on You Tube to Alex Colliers most recent 2008 lecture. Enjoy it everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_gcCaGFu8
Thank you Questiny!!

I love Alex.

Glad to hear from him.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote