Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why JFK Was Killed

Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern was a guest on Alex Jones' show recently. He talked about a book by James Douglass entitled JFK and the Unspeakable. Ray summarized the book for the listener. He said that it was the
  • CIA
  • Joint Chiefs of Staff
  • People suborned in the Secret Service
who planned and executed the assassination.

He said there were four reasons:
  1. Kennedy's refusal to support the Bay of Pigs Invasion in Cuba
  2. His refusal to attack the Soviet Union with nuclear weapons over the Cuban missile crisis
  3. Kennedy secretly talking to Castro and Khrushchev
  4. His beginning to send troops home from Vietnam

Here is the link to the free audio. The discussion was on September 30, 2009, the 3rd Hour, between 10:05 and 15:46:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=alexJones
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why JFK Was Killed

Thanks, seashore. I'm going to try to catch that

Ray McGovern was interviewed recently on Antiwar Radio also, re what he said was 'the inadequate public outrage that allows Obama to ignore Bush administration crimes.'

Scott Horton Interviews Ray McGovern
Scott Horton, August 28, 2009
http://antiwar.com/radio/2009/08/28/ray-mcgovern-18/

Bio from site: Ray McGovern was a CIA analyst for 27 years, from the John F. Kennedy administration to that of George H. W. Bush. His articles appear on Consortium News and Antiwar.com.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Thanks, seashore. I'm going to try to catch that

Ray McGovern was interviewed recently on Antiwar Radio also, re what he said was 'the inadequate public outrage that allows Obama to ignore Bush administration crimes.'
You're welcome.

Ray also mentions in the Jones interview that Obama is facing the exact same pressure Kennedy faced regarding Vietnam in that there's a push to send more troops to Afghanistan.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another version:

J.F.K. was murdered because he planned to

1. Disband the CIA. (Bill Cooper)

2. To reveal our involvement with aliens to the public. (Bill Cooper)

3. To end the CIA (and others?) bringing illegal drugs (including cocaine) into the U.S. (Bill Cooper)

4. End the Viet Nam War. (Jim Marrs - I think)

5. Do something about the nuclear program in Israel (not sure what). (John Lear)

6. End the Federal Reserve and institute a silver backed currency. (Jim Marrs - I think)

7. To obey the Constitution rather than the Vatican. (Alberto Rivera)

If aliens were running the show covertly...and tax money and drug money was being used to fund a secret space program and deep underground military bases...and if the Viet Nam War was more about drugs than communism...then the Kennedy Assassination had everything to do with the alien presence. I can't vouch for any of this...but I have heard all of the above from several seemingly reputable alternative sources. The stand down of the secret service...and evidence that the limo-driver fired the final headshot ('Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper)...lends support to the theory that there was much more to this sad event than a lone-nut.

To me...Kennedy seemed like an insider who lived like the devil ('Dark Side of Camelot' by Seymour Hersh)...yet publicly delivered great speeches and chose to turn his back on the insiders...and do the right thing for the American people...and the entire world. For this he paid the ultimate price.

The following speech may have had something to do with his murder, as well. I was once reciting a J.F.K. speech when a pinpoint of light briefly moved inches from my face before vanishing...as if it was studying me. Hmmmm. Perhaps we need to finish what John F. Kennedy started.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-04-2009 at 04:50 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

This interview is about a lot more than JFK, like Iraq (24:15) and now Iran (33:15). I lub Ray McGovern. In fact, there's so many other resources he mentions, that he could have his own thread, which I may start! E.g. 2 CIAs (maybe there's just one now): the CIA and the Stasi CIA.

Iraq: 'mischaracterize' to be kind, 'unconscionable hype' - 2004 George Bush "Iran has declared that it wants to be a nuclear power with a weapon to destroy people, including others in the Middle East countries." It was GWB who threw the UN inspectors out 2 days before 'shock and awe' - 'it was made up.'

Alex Jones asks: Who is 'news' (47:00) - CDN blonde weirdo re Iran evil BS??!! 'little man, little devil - hahaha'

Other CIA people who left: **Arms Control Association**
http://www.armscontrol.org/

I thought it was kind of funny that he says he takes blood pressure medication for a reason.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

This doesn't exactly belong here, but it's a bit of a Ray McGovern thing - the *bogeyman* 'secret NUKE!!!! sites. Ray McGovern said they're likely a 10 years out on a functional - of course, hmmmm, maybe there's something planted there now, after the deployment a week or so back.

Gates Hints at More Secret Nuke Sites in Iran
October 6, 2009

Speaking alongside Secretary of State Hillary Clinton last night at a CNN/George Washington University forum, Gates addressed a wide variety of topics, the Secretary of Defense dropped what seemed to be a big hint that the United States knows much more about the Iranian nuclear program than the Iranians might think... It certainly goes beyond the more guarded comments Gates gave on the subject to ABC **ten days back**

Last month, President Obama publicly confirmed those guesses, revealing that Iran’s hidden nuclear enrichment plant near the holy city of Qom.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/

Yet...

Iran nuclear dispute shifting to cooperation: IAEA

Tehran: The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said Sunday there is a "shifting of gears" in Iran's confrontation with the West to more cooperation and transparency and he announced that international inspectors would visit Tehran's newly revealed uranium enrichment site on Oct. 25.
http://www.zeenews.com/news568254.html

As a note, the Sunni Saudis (i.e. 9/11, BAE, Boeing) hate the Shi'a Iranians, so there are good moneyed buddies there for Gates.

------------------------------

Declassified Documents on 911 by UK & Saudis
The Anglo-Saudi alliance behind the 9/11 atrocity is represented, most graphically, by a 25-year-old secret intelligence arrangement, concealed beneath a lucrative arms-for-oil barter deal called “al-Yamamah.” http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2009/0...-by-uk-saudis/

This post copied over to: Project Trinity and CRD's???
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...984#post175984

Last edited by no caste; 10-09-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I hadn't seen this video before - why do I remember it only as a neck shot? (Was that RFK?) Did only the first shot get news coverage? JFK's head was **** off. Was that reported, or just not shown on account of the goriness.

and a UFO thing -

Old 10-31-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;174704]Here is another version:

3. To end the CIA (and others?) bringing illegal drugs (including cocaine) into the U.S. (Bill Cooper)

5. Do something about the nuclear program in Israel (not sure what). (John Lear)

6. End the Federal Reserve and institute a silver backed currency. (Jim Marrs - I think)

If aliens were running the show covertly...and tax money and drug money was being used to fund a secret space program and deep underground military bases...and if the Viet Nam War was more about drugs than communism...then the Kennedy Assassination had everything to do with the alien presence. I can't vouch for any of this...but I have heard all of the above from several seemingly reputable alternative sources. The stand down of the secret service...and evidence that the limo-driver fired the final headshot ('Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper)...lends support to the theory that there was much more to this sad event than a lone-nut.

To me...Kennedy seemed like an insider who lived like the devil ('Dark Side of Camelot' by Seymour Hersh)...yet publicly delivered great speeches and chose to turn his back on the insiders...and do the right thing for the American people...and the entire world. For this he paid the ultimate price.

The following speech may have had something to do with his murder, as well. I was once reciting a J.F.K. speech when a pinpoint of light briefly moved inches from my face before vanishing...as if it was studying me. Hmmmm. Perhaps we need to finish what John F. Kennedy started

all of the above. I just heard Jim Nichols speak and he gave the very same reasons. Apparently Phil Schnieder did also......agreed with Bill Cooper

JFK loved his lady friends and I dont think any of the Kennedy's were ever faithfull
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 AM   #9
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
7. To obey the Constitution rather than the Vatican.
Isn't it ironic that while protestant christians were worried about JFK answering to the Vatican the secret societies he bemoaned were worrying the opposite.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:29 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Isn't it ironic that while protestant christians were worried about JFK answering to the Vatican the secret societies he bemoaned were worrying the opposite.

OMG I do remember and its bizarre............the jokes on us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
He liked "the devil"? Oh, please. There is no "devil", or there are lots and lots of devils if you want to look at it that way...but the Christian "devil" with his horns who will get you if you don't conform to society...the one that scared you when you were a kid, does not exist. We have to get over these naive Christian myths that still try to control us.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:48 PM   #12
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
He liked "the devil"? Oh, please. There is no "devil", or there are lots and lots of devils if you want to look at it that way...but the Christian "devil" with his horns who will get you if you don't conform to society...the one that scared you when you were a kid, does not exist. We have to get over these naive Christian myths that still try to control us.
I think you misread the sentence. He says "lived like the devil." That means he did some things in his private life that were considered wrong, like sleeping with other women while being married.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

He didn't follow His ORDERS......

He reallly thought he was in charge...

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-09-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
I think you misread the sentence. He says "lived like the devil." That means he did some things in his private life that were considered wrong, like sleeping with other women while being married.
Bill "the Doctor"
Except that marriage itself is a sham. That's a story for another thread though.

My father thinks that LBJ had Kennedy killed. I wonder if there's any credence to that?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:05 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

HJ...it sounds like LBJ was on board with the secret government that had JFK murdered...but he was just an errand boy too...an obedient one. It sounds like he knew it was going down...and did nothing to stop it. That's just my impression. I'm not real happy with Sirius A or Sirius B right now...even though they are probably my brothers and sisters...and maybe even me. I'm very upset with whoever has been causing so much war, chaos, murder, and mayhem...from the shadows, underground bases, motherships, or the dark side of the moon. This is insane.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
HJ...it sounds like LBJ was on board with the secret government that had JFK murdered...but he was just an errand boy too...an obedient one. It sounds like he knew it was going down...and did nothing to stop it...
My impression is that he not only didn't stop it, but also was quite happy about it.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a video of LBJ's mistress:
Old 11-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with most of what ortho points out. Jim Marrs has a great book out filled with facts about the JFK assassination. There's another documentary that I'll have to see if I can find on this subject, that says that LBJ and Hoover were directly involved, LBJ was crooked from the time "box 13" was rigged to assure him the election prior to his becoming JFK's vice. JFK fired Alan Dulles from the CIA, who was also the brother of the mayor in Dallas at the time of the killing. After the murder, Dulles was reinstated and then placed on the Warren Commission to "investigate". The evidence shows that the body was removed from Parkland hospital against protocol and the objections of the Dallas coroner. Sometime between the time the body left Dallas and arrived in Washington, some type of surgical procedure was done on the upper right part of the head. It's indicative of a bullet being removed and then sewn up with stitches, and the doctors in Dallas claim that no such surgery was performed by any of their attendees. The secret societies that JFK mentioned in his speech, his intention of bringing out the truth about aliens, the military industrial complex being dismantled as well as other organizations within the government that JFK and RFK were working on exposing and closing, are but a few reasons why both murders took place and the true perpetrators have never been brought to justice and never will be. I still feel that anyone alive today who knows the truth and prevents it from coming forth is just as guilty as the ones who pulled the triggers. This is a subject that I've researched a lot, for some reason it calls to me. For me, it's not about the affairs the man had, it's what he stood for for humanity and tried to do to prevent America from becoming what it became and is today. It's just so deep that it's difficult to discuss it all here. I'm glad that others are still interested in this. Maybe one of these days the truth will come to light.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:00 AM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

The American psyche has been deeply wounded by the assassination and the insult to our intelligence by the "magic bullet" theory. It probably has something to do with apathy today.

And we have the "cognitive dissonance" about the official story of 9-11, Oklahoma City, and the other assassinations as well.

So many lies that need the light of truth.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

seashore - I wonder too what it would take to break the spell. The facts and/or truth are too rude I guess. It looks like a 'that's our story and we're sticking to it' scenario, even though it's baloney. Even today I heard Edward Greenspan on the radio, who said to understand the economic crisis, one needs to go back to 1907 (risk management system, short term money markets).

ortho - I never knew about the LBJ angle. Thanks for posting the videos and info about it. I think I'll have to straight-up put the CIA and secret societies, I'm thinking bonesies, in the INDEPENDENT section in the naval wars thread, maybe with their NSA film contacts. Oil & CIA in Texas. It's all very sad.

Last edited by no caste; 12-11-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:28 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
My impression is that he not only didn't stop it, but also was quite happy about it.
Hmm. Guess my dad was on to something.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I wonder too what it would take to break the spell. The facts and/or truth are too rude I guess. It looks like a 'that's our story and we're sticking to it' scenario, even though it's baloney.
Let's be rude. Let's force the issue. For our own good. We can do it.

As a nation, we're like an adult who has a personality disorder because of bad influence and misconceptions in our childhood, but by self-examination and taking one corrective step at a time, can change and grow out of it.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #23
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is another version:

The following speech may have had something to do with his murder, as well. I was once reciting a J.F.K. speech when a pinpoint of light briefly moved inches from my face before vanishing...as if it was studying me. Hmmmm. Perhaps we need to finish what John F. Kennedy started.
Hi orthodoxymoron, there's this one too.

Issue debt-free money directly from the treasury, bypassing the federal reserve. (Eustice Mullins)

Oops, you mentioned it above, kind of.
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #24
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

he printed about 6 billion dollars in 'new' money
and, tried to pay off the bankers with it

they sure didn't like that !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #25
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
he printed about 6 billion dollars in 'new' money
and, tried to pay off the bankers with it

they sure didn't like that !!!
Hi eXchanger,

Could you expand on that, or give me a link so I can learn more?

Thanks
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote