Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #126
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
This guy describes the average Joe, but I don't think he describes even a small percentage of the people at Avalon. I have almost nothing - a computer, some books for research purposes, and a $6000 1999 used car to reliably get me from here to there and back again.

What does the OP of this thread Kevin Rush have? Nothing. He is homeless. When he tries to get a job, "they" intervene before he can even be hired. He uses the computer in the library from San Francisco now - and gets 15 minutes at a time, then gets to wait in line again. Who has really read all that he has posted about his story and why he is trying to tell it? He used to be a photographer minding his own business before he got caught in their web. He loved life.

"Eternal life in heaven" as batteries in their space ships is what Kevin says they have planned for us. The better you are, the more pure, the brighter and more powerful a battery you will be. Now does that teaching make more sense - you all be good now.
I have read his full story and he used to send me loads and loads of messages in my previous youtube account.. I don't take that story in its entirety as it does not add to what I really know what is going on and he is the only one with such story.. Might be some mind programmed victim or CIA plot!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #127
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

wish it werent true but it is ....
I have seen them shape shift into a different kind of human for the record no scales or lizard eyes......

They bragged about what they are doing ,,they're intent and they're infrastructure..........

I wish i didn't know what I do but I do i saw it ......

The problem with the way humans are hardwired ,the way in which we are conditioned,and our faith is that when we are aproached with a different way of thinking or some new information.....

our way of responding is to either go to a place of fear or denial or we turn and point our finger at the messanger and say "he must be nuts"

happend to Columbus,,,,tessla and many others.....

scientists are theorizing that we live in a multiverse comprised of many different parallell universes and yet for the average human we dont believe what we can not see.....

just look at how many people are discrediting anything and everything pertaining to New World Order....or Extra Terestrials or UFOs or govt....cover ups look at the patterns.....

How could so many people be exposing and being discredited and debunked everywhere

look and see it.....its there......right in front of us......

Look at Fema and they're Infrastructure .......ITS A PLAN

Look at the disclosure project listen to Clifferd Stone trying to tell the world CIA knew about 57 different species of E.T.s and 400 others trying pleading to get they're information out...Happend at the national press club in front of U.P.I , associated press and many others and has been just passed over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDSl...layer_embedded

1952 UFOs seen over the white house and capital makes news.....then forgotten buried in our own history.....

Just look

look just look..................its all true

Im not a victom of mind control,,,,,,why hasnt anybody heard about this....there is always a first,,,there is always a first,,,an individual passionate enough to bring the story to light and try to expose it....
Woodward and Bernstein the first to expose Watergate....Now people are exposing the Builderberg Group for being behind it....

There is always a first someone who tries ...someone who tries with tears in their eyes to bring the darkness into the light of day....

someone who sees it...knows it and has lived it.....

THEN THERE IS ALWAYS ALWAYS MANY TO DISCREDIT......HOW COME?

ANSWER : IT SCARES THEM ...they hide in they're arrogence,,,,or they hide in they're inability to look past they're own beliefs to try and learn...and its what keeps us ignorant....

all you have to do is look past your own beliefs and research and investigate for yourself to find many many cover ups since the beginning of time....

pick your point in history and you will find it.....

not a coincidence there is so many pieces of art all over europe depicting our savior as an extra terrestrial or with UFOs......

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 05-19-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: addition of comments and links
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #128
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
wish it werent true but it is ....
I have seen them shape shift into a different kind of human for the record no scales or lizard eyes......

They bragged about what they are doing ,,they're intent and they're infrastructure..........

I wish i didn't know what I do but I do i saw it ......

The problem with the way humans are hardwired ,the way in which we are conditioned,and our faith is that when we are aproached with a different way of thinking or some new information.....

our way of responding is to either go to a place of fear or denial or we turn and point our finger at the messanger and say "he must be nuts"

happend to Columbus,,,,tessla and many others.....

scientists are theorizing that we live in a multiverse comprised of many different parallell universes and yet for the average human we dont believe what we can not see.....

just look at how many people are discrediting anything and everything pertaining to New World Order....or Extra Terestrials or UFOs or govt....cover ups look at the patterns.....

How could so many people be exposing and being discredited and debunked everywhere

look and see it.....its there......right in front of us......

Look at Fema and they're Infrastructure .......ITS A PLAN

Look at the disclosure project listen to Clifferd Stone and 400 others trying pleading to get they're information out

look just look..................its all true
I actually know a lot a stuffs abt parallel/alternate reality, aliens, ETs. blah blah.... but I don't entirely subscribe to your story..maybe those alien themselves lied and exaggerated to you to put you in panic. I know abt shapeshifts, abt cloned ppl, NWO, multiple alien agendas since the beginning of earth.. ..all true but what you are just doing is creating super duper panic pandemic..
Old 05-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #129
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Panic is the choice of the individual.....
knowledge is the right of all...............
Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #130
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
I actually know a lot a stuffs abt parallel/alternate reality, aliens, ETs. blah blah.... but I don't entirely subscribe to your story..maybe those alien themselves lied and exaggerated to you to put you in panic. I know abt shapeshifts, abt cloned ppl, NWO, multiple alien agendas since the beginning of earth.. ..all true but what you are just doing is creating super duper panic pandemic..
Are you sure that you are only 20 years old? When did you have time to learn all that...?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #131
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Panic is the choice of the individual.....
knowledge is the right of all...............
nice
Old 05-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #132
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have read his full story and he used to send me loads and loads of messages in my previous youtube account.. I don't take that story in its entirety as it does not add to what I really know what is going on...
Quote:

...Goggle earth and key in the key words Mark O Hatfield building 3RD and Salmon SW Portland Or. look at the top left corner of the roof of the building do you know what that is, Its an ION accelerator just like 3 miles down below at Fermi lab outside Chicago ill...
PK47, do you dispute this about the Hatfield building?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #133
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Star gates are nothing new only depicted in our media as fiction
start looking not just on youtube look for the information its there..

Old 05-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #134
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He told me that monthss ago.. I know abt that and many other similar places with that kinda device..
Old 05-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #135
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...I know abt that and many other similar places with that kinda device..
Okay, what does the device do?
Old 05-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #136
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay, what does the device do?
basically you can teleport from point A to point B within the same physical reality; as they, I assume, are wormhole because those buildings are too small for stargates .. I don't call such device star gate unless it is capable of creating vortex. Through vortex u can reach anywhere, to anytime, to any parallel reality. Vortex are one near bagdadh, Iraq, one (very big) being created at CERN, vortex with Atlantean crystal tech under Bermuda and Dragon triangle, and also in other places and planets within this solar system. I am not scientist so I don't know full details.. Hope that helps
Old 05-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #137
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Are you sure that you are only 20 years old? When did you have time to learn all that...?
To get the general knowledge it takes some months but to get mathematical and practical knowledge it takes years.. and yes I am 20, what would i gain by lying abt myself..I want to see more young ppl into these stuffs .. I consider most of my friends brainwashed robots but some of them consider me the same hahaha

Last edited by PK47; 05-19-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #138
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

basically you can teleport from point A to point B within the same physical reality; as they, I assume, are wormhole because those buildings are too small for stargates .. I don't call such device star gate unless it is capable of creating vortex. Through vortex u can reach anywhere, to anytime, to any parallel reality. Vortex are one near bagdadh, Iraq, one (very big) being created at CERN, vortex with Atlantean crystal tech under Bermuda and Dragon triangle, and also in other places and planets within this solar system. I am not scientist so I don't know full details.. Hope that helps
Yes, indeed it helps.

Well, would a wormhole be powerful enough to do what this thread describes?
Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #139
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...to get mathematical and practical knowledge it takes years.. and yes I am 20...
So when did you start?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 PM   #140
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, indeed it helps.

Well, would a wormhole be powerful enough to do what this thread describes?
Didn't I tell before that I don't entirely take his story??? I know the agenda is going on but most of what he says is not true...it completely skews what really is going on. Yes ur clone can be created, yes NSA and CIA are involved with alien ****s, also yes there are many shapeshifters...but no there are no such weird alien groups who want to replace each of us and no they are not take souls to drive their engines...that;s not possible...

To explain the real agenda I have to tell u little bit of history (of our liner timeline) in very very short ...
Millions and millions of years ago when Draco (reptilians) forces attacked Lyrae (mammalians) ..many Lyraen migrated to Rigel (in Orion), Antaries, Tau Ceti, Pleiades, Procyon, Aruturus, etc. Some of these refugees also came to our solar system and created civilizations on Mars and Maldek (now asteroid belt) After this happened Draco stared to invade our solar system and the Rigel system with the help of Sirius-A technology.. (Sirian As are not Lyraen refugees, different beings) During this time many planets and star nations joined and formed galactic inter-planetary federation with the Lyrean high council to unite themselves against further Draco invasion. To invade this (our) solar system Draco used Hollowed ice comet (Draco warriors inside) which is now planet Venus.. maldek got destroyed...mars atmosphere wiped out... many Martian and Maldekan refugees fled to nearby star system e.g. alpha century..Some came to Earth. Draco also invaded Rigel system (mind control and all, what NWO is doing here now) and completely altered Rigel beings genetics who are now known as Rigel tall greys (fully mind controlled under Draco) Rigel along with Dracos manipulated and created Zeta Reticuli I and II greys for their planetary invasion and mind control proposes..
so.. after the fall of Maldek and Mars (mars being occupied by draco mainly) later draco drove an hollowed-out asteroid from Ursa Minor (near Draco) with Draco warriors and parked on the orbit around Earth (now called as Moon). These Draco from moon and Venus came to earth and created a civilization called Lemuria, fully reptilian culture.. Lemuria was land on Pacific Ocean encompassing south east Asia and Australia. (Note: when earth was on second orbit to sun it was not inhabitable except for amphibians and macroscopic organisms) After many thousand years, one very conservative group from Pleiades (known as Atlans) who did not want to join Galactic federation were sent to Earth (maybe to learn lesson or something) and they created the Atlantis civilization (now under Atlantic ocean) civilization.... Also note: Pleiades have more than 16 systems and cultures in their star constellation.. most of the new age channel messages are from government's towers and satellites and that’s the fact!! To cut long story short, after many battles between thousands of years between Lemurian dracos and Atlantean nordics, Lemuria fell and was defeated... most part of Lemuria sank due to geomagnetic weapons. Remaining Lemurian dracos went inside the hollow earth and started their own civilization and planned their own agenda, some went to india and stared hindu religion..some went somewhere else blah blah... Later Atlantis also fell in 3 consecutive disasters and sank. Atlantean refuges went to Americas, near Europe and Ireland areas, etc..... (man, this is getting too long) to cut story short, after creation of Sumerian civilization lemurain draco started hybridization program ..hijaked kings and queens and created illuminati hybrid blood lines...you have to keep in mind that after fall of Atlantis Earth was a free for all playground because no one was in control of the planet so, thousands of alien and ET groups came and went some of them added their own genetics some created their own human prototype (e.g. Anunnaki created Black race, Procyon mixed their genetics to create Maya, Antaries added genetics to ppl in Greece, etc.....) Very Very very long and complex story... also you should know that there have been times when beings from other realities and timelines entered our timeline and some of them tampered with the parts of civilization too. To cut the story short, this illuminati then migrated to Persia, egypt (Sirius A also involved), some went to lower Tibetan region some to Japan, all with different names and disguise as kings and rulers. They also hijacked Roman Empire. They mixed with celts (Atlantean refugees and created 13 distinct illuminati bloodlines who are still interbreeding to maijtain their 50/50 human/reptilian DNA split. Note that these hybrid illuminati are different than Lemurian (now living in hollow earth and underworld caves) and original Draco....to cut the story short NWO agenda is very very ancient and is now carried out by Rigel greys, Zeta Reticuli, Illumianti and committee of 300. They all serve their master Draco. They carry and do mind control and programming, genetic experimentation, psyops, economic recession, wars, etc for ages and millennia now . Roswell crash was staged (meaning deliberately shot down the craft) so was moon landing and Jesus Christ ascension.. (Jesus is same as other gods in Egyptian, Hindu and other religions because all these religions were created by same groups) there was a Jesus character but his name was not Jesus and he died in Kashmir India. to cut the story short NWO agenda is to create new empire in our solar system (in this part of our galaxy) to further invade inner part of the galaxy. Their NWO completion date was originally year 2000 but now is 2012.. and their main weapon is mind programming and control... No there is no 2012 ascension or benevolent ETs coming down here to save... New age movement is also part of program.. We have to take our own responsibility and reclaim our minds. We attracted all these so solutions are within us. We as a species should get rid of the victimization mind pattern and this tyranny will be over. I think Zeitgeist addendum is perfect solution..i.e. to stop cooperating with the system and also empowering individually!! Hope that helps!

BTW this has been talked by Collier, Stewart and many others..they are telling the truth.. many disinfo also going on.. if you put ur DNA frequency in pineal gland in visualization then you will also remember most of these events through ur genetic history. Also you can find through oversoul communication which i am not good at.. also by using pale orange energy which i am also not good at as I cannot always see energy fields and colors (still amature)..

Last edited by PK47; 05-19-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #141
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So when did you start?
start what?. to tell u in simple sense and truthfully, I woke up 1.8 years ago.. i did not get mathematical knowledge abt that u got that right? only general

Last edited by PK47; 05-19-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:39 PM   #142
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

all i can tell you is what happend to me and what i learned along the way, the people that i met and what i learned i havnt been out there looking at this theory or that i havnt been blinded by all the hoopla all i can tell you is what i have see with my own eyes and what i learned so read all thats out there and then look look at all the new jails supposedly empty due to lack of funding these new jails are all over the planet,,,,then look at the top of the mark o hatfield building in portland oregon.....look at the technology not the fans in the middle on the front end of the building....look close because you find an explanation as to what it is .....i already did they showed the same technology on a broadcast on pbs and opb pertaining to particle accelerators they showed the same thing at fermi lab outside chicago

as i have said many times they took all from me killed all that i love for that i will never forgive nor forget or let go of,,,at this point all i want is death and it will be a welcome blessing as compared to what they did to my life......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk47 View Post
didn't i tell before that i don't entirely take his story??? I know the agenda is going on but most of what he says is not true...it completely skews what really is going on. Yes ur clone can be created, yes nsa and cia are involved with alien ****s, also yes there are many shapeshifters...but no there are no such weird alien groups who want to replace each of us and no they are not take souls to drive their engines...that;s not possible...

To explain the real agenda i have to tell u little bit of history (of our liner timeline) in very very short ...
Millions and millions of years ago when draco (reptilians) forces attacked lyrae (mammalians) ..many lyraen migrated to rigel (in orion), antaries, tau ceti, pleiades, procyon, aruturus, etc. Some of these refugees also came to our solar system and created civilizations on mars and maldek (now asteroid belt) after this happened draco stared to invade our solar system and the rigel system with the help of sirius-a technology.. (sirian as are not lyraen refugees, different beings) during this time many planets and star nations joined and formed galactic inter-planetary federation with the lyrean high council to unite themselves against further draco invasion. To invade this (our) solar system draco used hollowed ice comet (draco warriors inside) which is now planet venus.. Maldek got destroyed...mars atmosphere wiped out... Many martian and maldekan refugees fled to nearby star system e.g. Alpha century..some came to earth. Draco also invaded rigel system (mind control and all, what nwo is doing here now) and completely altered rigel beings genetics who are now known as rigel tall greys (fully mind controlled under draco) rigel along with dracos manipulated and created zeta reticuli i and ii greys for their planetary invasion and mind control proposes..
So.. After the fall of maldek and mars (mars being occupied by draco mainly) later draco drove an hollowed-out asteroid from ursa minor (near draco) with draco warriors and parked on the orbit around earth (now called as moon). These draco from moon and venus came to earth and created a civilization called lemuria, fully reptilian culture.. Lemuria was land on pacific ocean encompassing south east asia and australia. (note: When earth was on second orbit to sun it was not inhabitable except for amphibians and macroscopic organisms) after many thousand years, one very conservative group from pleiades (known as atlans) who did not want to join galactic federation were sent to earth (maybe to learn lesson or something) and they created the atlantis civilization (now under atlantic ocean) civilization.... Also note: Pleiades have more than 16 systems and cultures in their star constellation.. Most of these new age channel messages are from tower and satellites and that’s a fact!! To cut long story short, after many battles between thousands of years between lemurian dracos and atlantean nordics, lemuria fell and was defeated... Most part of lemuria sank due to geomagnetic weapons. Remaining lemurian dracos went inside the hollow earth and started their own civilization and planned their own agenda, some went to india and stared hindu religion..some went somewhere else blah blah... Later atlantis also fell in 3 consecutive disasters and sank. Atlantean refuges went to americas, near europe and ireland areas, etc..... (man, this is getting too long) to cut story short, after creation of sumerian civilization lemurain draco started hybridization program ..hijaked kings and queens and created illuminati hybrid blood lines...you have to keep in mind that after fall of atlantis earth was a free for all playground because no one was in control of the planet so, thousands of alien and et groups came and went some of them added their own genetics some created their own human prototype (e.g. Anunnaki created black race, procyon mixed their genetics to create maya, antaries added genetics to ppl in greece, etc.....) very very very long and complex story... Also you should know that there have been times when beings from other realities and timelines entered our timeline and some of them tampered with the parts of civilization too. To cut the story, this illuminati then migrated to persia, some went to lower tibetan region some to japan, all with different names and disguise as kings and rulers. They also hijacked roman empire. They mixed with celts (atlantean refugees and created 13 distinct illuminati bloodlines who are still interbreeding to maijtain their 50/50 human/reptilian dna split. Note that these hybrid illuminati are different than lemurian (now living in hollow earth and underworld caves) and original draco....to cut the story short nwo agenda is very very ancient and is now carried out by rigel greys, zeta reticuli, illumianti and committee of 300. They all serve their master draco. They carry and do mind control and programming, genetic experimentation, psyops, economic recession, wars, etc for ages and millennia now . Roswell crash was staged (meaning deliberately shoot down the craft) so was moon landing and jesus christ ascension.. (jesus is same as other gods in egyptian, hindu and other religions because all these religions were created by same groups) there was a jesus character but his name was not jesus and he died in kashmir india. To cut the story short nwo agenda is to create new empire in our solar system (in this part of our galaxy) to further invade inner part of the galaxy. Their nwo completion date was originally year 2000 but now is 2012.. And their main weapon is mind programming and control... No there is no 2012 ascension or benevolent ets coming down here to save... New age movement is also part of program.. We have to take our own responsibility and reclaim our minds. We attracted all these so solutions are within us. We as a species should get rid of the victimization mind pattern and this tyranny will be over. I think zeitgeist addendum is perfect solution..i.e. To stop cooperating with the system and also empowering individually!! Hope that helps!

Btw this has been talked by collier, stewart and many others..they are telling the truth.. Many disinfo also going on.. If you put ur dna frequency in pineal gland in visualization then you will also remember most of these events through ur genetic history. Also you can find through oversoul communication which i am not good at.. Also by using pale orange energy which i am also not good at as i cannot always see energy fields and colors (still amature)..
Old 05-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #143
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
all i can tell you is what happend to me and what i learned along the way, the people that i met and what i learned i havnt been out there looking at this theory or that i havnt been blinded by all the hoopla all i can tell you is what i have see with my own eyes and what i learned so read all thats out there and then look look at all the new jails supposedly empty due to lack of funding these new jails are all over the planet,,,,then look at the top of the mark o hatfield building in portland oregon.....look at the technology not the fans in the middle on the front end of the building....look close because you find an explanation as to what it is .....i already did they showed the same technology on a broadcast on pbs and opb pertaining to particle accelerators they showed the same thing at fermi lab outside chicago

as i have said many times they took all from me killed all that i love for that i will never forgive nor forget or let go of,,,at this point all i want is death and it will be a welcome blessing as compared to what they did to my life......

so what's the big deal here? It's all part of the NWO end game...super crazy stuffs will be happening in coming years! Hopefully enuf ppl will wake up!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #144
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Don't stick your tongue out at me!!

Thank you for your response.

Now, to proceed...

Quote:

Yes ur clone can be created, yes NSA and CIA are involved with alien ****s, also yes there are many shapeshifters...but no there are no such weird alien groups who want to replace each of us and no they are not take souls to drive their engines...that;s not possible...
Okay, I'm understanding you to say that yes, there is infrastructure similar to what is described in this thread, but that's not the problem with the story.

The problem is that there is no such thing as alien groups who want to replace us, and it's not possible to take souls to drive their engines, anyway...

So, the discussion should cease about infrastructure...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #145
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

start what?. to tell u in simple sense and truthfully, I woke up 1.8 years ago.. i did not get mathematical knowledge abt that u got that right? only general
You had said it took years to get mathematical and practical knowledge. I was thinking you must have started exploring these things very young.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:33 AM   #146
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

We have to take our own responsibility and reclaim our minds. We attracted all these so solutions are within us. We as a species should get rid of the victimization mind pattern and this tyranny will be over...stop cooperating with the system and also empowering individually!!
Bravo and amen!!
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #147
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

PK47: Did you condense the information yourself? Where did it mostly come from? Do you think it is mostly true...or mostly speculation? I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. What you presented seems like it could very well be true...but how would one know that it is true? I generally like what Collier and Swerdlow say...but I don't really know how much of it is true. I would like to know what their REAL sources of information are.

TTW: I currently believe in the existence of a malevolent alien agenda...but I tend to doubt a lot of the information presented in this thread. I think parts of it may be true...but I have profound problems with the whole package. I'm sensing some true information and actual events...intermingled with some type of mind manipulation. This is obviously a judgment call...and I could be completely wrong. Is there anyone out there with a similar story...or is this one of a kind?

If someone wanted to promote a sensational story...how hard would it be? I'm not necessarily speaking about this thread. One could claim all manner of sensational plottings and happenings...complete with technical jargon...but it would be complete bs. How do we reasonably verify claims? If a foreign government or alien race wanted to scare the hell out of us...how would they go about doing it? Some have suggested(such as Stewart Swerdlow) that Roswell was staged. Was a staged alien event used at Edwards AFB in 1954 to get us to sign away our government?

See...I believe that alien beings are alive and well...and living underground in the western United States...among other places. I also believe that they promise, deceive, lie, bluff, terrorize, etc, etc...to get their way. We human beings are very suspicious regarding truth...and very gullible regarding total lies and fabrication. How can we learn to tell the difference between the important and unimportant...and the difference between truth and lies? We seem to be under a spell. Perhaps we are.

I'm beginning to think that we are welcoming the Alien New World Order with open arms...and by the time we wake up...resistance really will be futile.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-20-2009 at 01:28 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:14 AM   #148
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

@seashore: Sorry for the tongue thing..I like to joke sometimes
Old 05-20-2009, 02:17 AM   #149
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
PK47: Did you condense the information yourself? Where did it mostly come from? Do you think it is mostly true...or mostly speculation? I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. What you presented seems like it could very well be true...but how would one know that it is true? I generally like what Collier and Swerdlow say...but I don't really know how much of it is true. I would like to know what their REAL sources of information are.
Info I just presented is absolutely true and memories of most of these event's (especially about Lemuria, Atlantis and other ancient civilizations) are within your subconscious and genetic memory. You can bring that up to your conscious memory using various hyperspace techniques. But by doing so you might bring up many past or future issues within yourself.

Quote:
Some have suggested(such as Stewart Swerdlow) that Roswell was staged. Was a staged alien event used at Edwards AFB in 1954 to get us to sign away our government?
that is absolutely right...there is no such thing as accident! BTW treaty was signed by Rigel greys under the jurisdiction of NWO Illuminati and Draco.

Quote:
See...I believe that alien beings are alive and well...and living underground in the western United States...among other places. I also believe that they promise, deceive, lie, bluff, terrorize, etc, etc...to get their way. We human beings are very suspicious regarding truth...and very gullible regarding total lies and fabrication. How can we learn to tell the difference between the important and unimportant...and the difference between truth and lies? We seem to be under a spell. Perhaps we are.

I'm beginning to think that we are welcoming the Alien New World Order with open arms...and by the time we wake up...resistance really will be futile.
Best way of finding truth is by yourself. Learn the hyperspace language (colors codes, tone and archetypes) then learn deprogramming, releasing and balancing techniques. Finally learn to do mental scanning. By this way you can go anywhere mentally and search for information and filter absolute truth using pale orange, communicate with other beings, etc. the world is yours. If you can become clairvoyant then it's even better because when you can see energy field in physical world it would be much easier to use hyperspace language practically. But these all requires loads and loads of practice depending on each individual. But the most important part is to stay mentally and spiritually strong and protected (color codes and sacred geometry comes here again), many CTs and occult researchers die because they do not stay mentally protected and balanced so they attract negative and becomes victims of Illuminati. Your mind is everything, whatever you have experienced and brought to your life is because of your mind-pattern (thoughts and beliefs) so, if you want to change someone or something in life, change yourself. Also I want to stress out that there are no such thing as benevolent ETs who help humans. True benevolent ETs will never every every interfere in our growing (but crop circles? sorry that's mostly from NWO). True benevolent beings would not even interfere during hopeless situation because they know that mind/soul never dies and always get's chance to learn. All these aliens who contact ppl might not be necessary bad but have their own agenda and contracts and they normally do not tell complete truth.

Last edited by PK47; 05-20-2009 at 02:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #150
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

PK47: Some of the techniques and activities which you describe could potentially bring a person into contact with malevolent non-humans(since the benevolent non-humans are non interventionist)...don't you think? Are your primary sources Collier and Swerdlow...or psychically derived by you? I like what you are saying...but I do not want to become involved in supernatural activities. If I can't figure things out by surfing the internet, reading books, listening to music, and taking long walks with my dog...then I guess I'm SOL. I'm beginning to think we are SOL no matter what we do. Everything seems like a bottomless cesspool of bs. True spirituality and the unvarnished truth may involve more hassles, pain, and perplexity than we can imagine. I think you are on the right track though. Thank-you for your responses.

Karen: All I have is a beater house, an old car, and a computer. I'm trying to change this...but so far I am making very little progress. Being hypersensitive, neurotic, and moralistic seems to get in the way...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-20-2009 at 04:11 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote