Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:51 AM   #151
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

orthodoxymoron: When you deliberately go and contact someone yourself it is not intervention, it's your choice, your risk. Also, there are no such thing as malevolent or benevolent that's only human perception.. Different ETs and Aliens have different nature most of them (ETs) in our galaxy are perceived as benevolent by us.

Last edited by PK47; 05-20-2009 at 10:56 AM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #152
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post

... No there is no 2012 ascension...
What about anticipated "earth changes" as in pole shift/tsunami? I know Stewart Swerdlow does not believe there is anything going on with the galactic center...

Have you researched this issue?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #153
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
What about anticipated "earth changes" as in pole shift/tsunami? I know Stewart Swerdlow does not believe there is anything going on with the galactic center...

Have you researched this issue?
To be honest I don't know about this energy coming out of galactic center...some scientific reports seems plausible but could be something else. Whereas, galactic cycle is true but it does not lead to ascension to 4th or 5th density that is a stupid joke.. I am not even sure when this cycle is going to occur, or its cycle period.. but whenever it might be it will only be just another good morning! At least this is what I believe. Earth change (or should we say solar system change? is happening) and illumnati's are also artificially amplifying the earth changes.. Kuipers belt aliens (KBA) comes into play here and no one is sure till now, not even illuminati's and Draco, abt what these KBA have in their agendas. Tsunamis and earthquakes will be happening in near future both artificial and natural but will this lead to pole shift? I don't know depends on what people want and choose.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #154
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
To be honest I don't know about this energy coming out of galactic center...some scientific reports seems plausible but could be something else. Whereas, galactic cycle is true but it does not lead to ascension to 4th or 5th density that is a stupid joke.. I am not even sure when this cycle is going to occur, or its cycle period.. but whenever it might be it will only be just another good morning! At least this is what I believe. Earth change (or should we say solar system change? is happening) and illumnati's are also artificially amplifying the earth changes.. Kuipers belt aliens (KBA) comes into play here and no one is sure till now, not even illuminati's and Draco, abt what these KBA have in their agendas. Tsunamis and earthquakes will be happening in near future both artificial and natural but will this lead to pole shift? I don't know depends on what people want and choose.
I thought the pole shift caused the tsunami!

About the KBAs, you say no one is sure till now... Can you elaborate a little bit? You're not saying now it's known what their agenda is, are you?

Okay, you say this stuff depends on what people want and choose. I'm exploring this issue on another thread. I hope you'll have time to post on it...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:25 PM   #155
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I thought the pole shift caused the tsunami!

About the KBAs, you say no one is sure till now... Can you elaborate a little bit? You're not saying now it's known what their agenda is, are you?

Okay, you say this stuff depends on what people want and choose. I'm exploring this issue on another thread. I hope you'll have time to post on it...
Tsunamis can be created artificially too...first they prepare with massive rituals and also crop circles imprinting to prepare earth then they use scalar electromagnetic weapons or small scale neutron bombs to create artificial earthquake underwater that leads to tsunami at desired places. Same goes with storms and Hurricane.. But all these can happen naturally too. I don't want to categorically divide events to artificial and natural because sometimes one artificially induced event leads to another natural event. These all are happening because humans' collective mind-pattern is attracting all this..this is why we are here to learn to empower oneself, to get rid of victimization mentality, to be our own government and to become as one. Collective subconscious (species mind pattern) is co-creating foundational reality and when mass mind programming and control is applied on the population then this collectively subconscious are directed by those in control. Who are the only one that can save us? We ourselves!

Refer to my first post in this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13637 to know what I know about KBAs... ppl who gave me this info said that no one yet knows what these KBAs agenda really is but we are sure of one thing; they are quarantining this solar system. Maybe Stewart found out more info abt KBAs through his scanning and contacts, He has a seminar about it and other topics today.

Last edited by PK47; 05-20-2009 at 04:31 PM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #156
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post

Tsunamis can be created artificially too...first they prepare with massive rituals and also crop circles imprinting to prepare earth then they use scalar electromagnetic weapons or small scale neutron bombs to create artificial earthquake underwater that leads to tsunami at desired places. Same goes with storms and Hurricane.. But all these can happen naturally too. I don't want to categorically divide events to artificial and natural because sometimes one artificially induced event leads to another natural event. These all are happening because humans' collective mind-pattern is attracting all this..this is why we are here to learn to empower oneself, to get rid of victimization mentality, to be our own government and to become as one. Collective subconscious (species mind pattern) is co-creating foundational reality and when mass mind programming and control is applied on the population then this collectively subconscious are directed by those in control. Who are the only one that can save us? We ourselves!
If there were no meddling of weather events, and there were only natural disasters, would the collective subconscious still have an effect on whether or not a tsunami or whatever comes about?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #157
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
If there were no meddling of weather events, and there were only natural disasters, would the collective subconscious still have an effect on whether or not a tsunami or whatever comes about?
Collective subconscious can either be directed by ppl by consciously following the positive and balanced path or it can be manipulated by others. If collective subconscious is intune with and in control of the ppl then there would be right weather at the right place at the right time..that's my understanding. So, whether it's natural or artificial does not matter whatever we see is attracted by us individually and collectively.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #158
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
Collective subconscious can either be directed by ppl by consciously following the positive and balanced path or it can be manipulated by others. If collective subconscious is intune with and in control of the ppl then there would be right weather at the right place at the right time..that's my understanding. So, whether it's natural or artificial does not matter whatever we see is attracted by us individually and collectively.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #159
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

I just love the way some people can totally take you off the subject and change the entire tone of the thread....

Doesn't it look like this is being done on purpose......

Its that odvious makes me wanna puke....
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #160
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
I just love the way some people can totally take you off the subject and change the entire tone of the thread....

Doesn't it look like this is being done on purpose......

Its that odvious makes me wanna puke....
Yeah, I've been just full of questions...

Sorry about that!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:34 PM   #161
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
orthodoxymoron: When you deliberately go and contact someone yourself it is not intervention, it's your choice, your risk. Also, there are no such thing as malevolent or benevolent that's only human perception.. Different ETs and Aliens have different nature most of them (ETs) in our galaxy are perceived as benevolent by us.
So...there is no such thing as evil-spirits and demon possession? No aliens who abduct and eat humans? No evil non-humans behind the New World Order? No alien agenda which involves enslavement and extermination? The ETs in our galaxy are probably very nice and ethical. It's the ETs who allegedly have been living within the earth for thousands of years who I have issues with. I think they should leave(they probably think we should leave). See below:

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 12:05 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:50 PM   #162
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

:w all:
THEY MURDERED ALL MY REALITIVES WHAT PART OF THAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING,,,,,,THATS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING REPACED AND THAT THEY HAVE BUILT AN INFRASTRUCTURE ON THIS PLANET.....

HUMANS IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT PAY ATTENTION TO THE DISTRACTIONS AND DISCREDITING THEY ARE EXTREMILY CUNNING AND WILL MANIPULATE EVERY SITUATION TO WORK IN THEY'RE FAVOR....

ALIENS : I HATE YOU AND THERE IS NO WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR ANY LANGUAGE WHICH WILL AMPLIFY HOW I FEEL TOWARDS YOU BUGGERS....

WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF WE COULD ALL GO BACK TO THE VERY BEGINNING AND START THIS ALL OVER FROM CREATION

AND NOT CREATE THESE VIAL CREATURES WHO HAVE DEFILED THIS PLANET

GET RID OF THEM COMPLETLY LIKE THEY NEVER EXISTED.....

WOULDNT THAT BE NICE ....WHAT IF WE COULD

THIS ALIEN RACE WOULD BE SCREWED WOULDNT THEY......

WELL WHAT IF WE CAN START THIS TIME LINE OVER ALL THE TIME LINES WHAT IF THERE IS ONE WHO CAN DO THAT...WHAT IF HE IS HERE AND HE IS ANGRY AND HE WILL DO IT....

START ALL THIS OVER ERASE ALL OF HISTORY AND START IT OVER AND GET RID OF THEM COMPLETLY

WHAT IF THATS TRUE IT WOULD BE AN INCREDIBLE DREAM COME TRUE WOULDNT IT....
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #163
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

TTW: What kind of aliens do you think are the malevolent ones who have been abusing the human race? Where do they live? Should they just leave Earth...or should they leave the Solar System? If they arrived in Spaceship Moon and Spaceship Venus...should they take their spaceships with them when they leave? What would happen to Earth if Venus and the Moon were removed? I hope they don't ram us with Venus or the Moon in an episode of interplanetary space-rage! Can't you just see a Reptilian smoking a cigar while ramming Earth with the Moon?!! I don't want them to be hurt or killed. I don't want them to go away mad. I just want them to go away. Don't let the Asteroid Belt hit you guys on your way out of the Solar System! Go with God!

Or should I say...Leave with Lucifer?

Seriously...it may turn out that you Reptilians and Greys are much smarter and more advanced than we are(I suspect that we have obtained science, technology, architecture, art, music, religions, literature, etc. from you)...but the evidence is that you have been harsh taskmasters of the human race...and even if there was a reason for you to be here in the past...that time has passed. You Reptilians and Greys probably think I'm a smart-alec ingrate...and you would be correct. I just want Earth to be run properly. There are irreconcilable differences between our races...at least historically and presently. We could call this proposed split...a trial separation. You get Venus and the Moon. We get Earth and the Kids. I really mean no harm...and I really don't know what I'm talking about...but this is how I see things presently.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 12:54 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:35 AM   #164
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
So...there is no such thing as evil-spirits and demon possession? No aliens who abduct and eat humans? No evil non-humans behind the New World Order? No alien agenda which involves enslavement and extermination? The ETs in our galaxy are probably very nice and ethical. It's the ETs who allegedly have been living within the earth for thousands of years who I have issues with. I think they should leave(they probably think we should leave). See below:
sigh.. Did I ever claim that? Abductions, sacrificial rituals, genetic experiment, NWO all are real... you guys never seem to get to the point... ok i'll leave u guys alone, take wahtever u want to be true..
peace!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:24 AM   #165
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
sigh.. Did I ever claim that? Abductions, sacrificial rituals, genetic experiment, NWO all are real... you guys never seem to get to the point... ok i'll leave u guys alone, take wahtever u want to be true..
peace!
What part of the following did I not get?

'Also, there are no such thing as malevolent or benevolent that's only human perception.. Different ETs and Aliens have different nature most of them (ETs) in our galaxy are perceived as benevolent by us.'

You seem to be implying that ETs are not a threat or danger to humans. I tend to think that the ones who are here are not our friends. Who was it that said 'there is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so'? I disagree with that statement. I want to peacefully interact with non-humans of all kinds...but I'm not really into the enslavement and extermination thing...you know...E&E.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #166
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What part of the following did I not get?

'Also, there are no such thing as malevolent or benevolent that's only human perception.. Different ETs and Aliens have different nature most of them (ETs) in our galaxy are perceived as benevolent by us.'

You seem to be implying that ETs are not a threat or danger to humans. I tend to think that the ones who are here are not our friends. Who was it that said 'there is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so'? I disagree with that statement. I want to peacefully interact with non-humans of all kinds...but I'm not really into the enslavement and extermination thing...you know...E&E.
My whole point from rest of the posts was that Draco, Illuminati, and some greys are threat to us as long as we allow them to control us. Most of the ETs in our galaxy are neural or benevolent and this is a fact! This doesn't mean that Dracos and Rigelians are good to us! This was the primary reason why galactic federation was formed and we are not yet ready to join this federation (or any other councils) because our species mind pattern is in victimization state. We can never be free from Draco and others' tyranny and occupation unless we reclaim ourselves and be our own government! That's the whole point and for this to happen massive awakening is vital!
Also There is a difference between ETs and Alien in government terminology. Stew explains this in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=CcRcY58Izaw

Last edited by PK47; 05-21-2009 at 11:04 AM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #167
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

PK47: I figured that's what you meant. Sorry if I put words in your mouth(I have enough trouble putting words in my own mouth).

Sometimes I'm not sure if our species is in victimization state or predatory state. The two states feed off of each other. It seems as though we need to battle both extremes...and end up in a state of personal responsibility...where we are neither masters nor slaves. I keep hoping that the Dracos will achieve this as well. Somewhere and somewhen...the Dracos took a wrong turn...and it may be very difficult for them to get back on track. I'd love to work with them...but not as their slave...or their master. At this point...the two races may need to be separated from each other...but it doesn't have to be this way.

By the way...do the reptilians and greys prefer to live underground...or do they live underground because they have to? Do they really want to mostly exterminate us...and completely take over the surface world?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 02:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #168
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Sometimes I'm not sure if our species is in victimization state or predatory state. The two states feed off of each other. It seems as though we need to battle both extremes...and end up in a state of personal responsibility...where we are neither masters nor slaves.
When there is a victimization mind pattern then you attract predator. You could individually also attract negative experiences because of some of your issues from simultaneous existences (past and future lives within different timeliness).

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
By the way...do the reptilians and greys prefer to live underground...or do they live underground because they have to? Do they really want to mostly exterminate us...and completely take over the surface world?
I don't know about greys but Lemurian Dracos prefer to live on warmer surface and many do live on uninhabited warm areas on earth. They do want to officially completely take over (indirectly they already control everything) but they don't want population wiped out. if they really wanted to exterminate us then they would have done so ages ago. If you have 15 free slaves and servants in your home then do you want to wipe 10 out and only keep 5 when you know that 15 would better serve you? No. They only don't want truly awakened ppl. All these theory about population reduction and blah blah.. are to keep ppl in fear and panic (Alex Jones??) so that they can be easily controllable. But mind you that they do want certain races of ppl to be completely wiped out.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #169
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Can there be a happy outcome for both the reptilian and human races? Who wants to be a slave? We seem to be livestock owned by the reptilians...or so they think. Is this acurate? Could both races peacefully and happily live under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? Is the U.N. Charter really a reptilian document? If the reptilians really exist...I see a storm coming here on Earth...which could potentially wipe out both the reptilian and human populations. Is this accurate or alarmist? Would the reptilian population willingly leave Earth? I suspect that the general human population would want them removed or eliminated if they knew what was really going on. Is this accurate or alarmist? So many questions...so little time.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #170
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Can there be a happy outcome for both the reptilian and human races?
Yes if reptilians change their attitude and belief system. but is this likely going to happen? No. Why? as you know unlike mammalians reptilian DNAs takes very long time to change so they cannot easily change their belief system like humans do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who wants to be a slave? We seem to be livestock owned by the reptilians...or so they think. Is this acurate?
Not only by reptilians but by greys and some others too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Could both races peacefully and happily live under the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? Is the U.N. Charter really a reptilian document? If the reptilians really exist...I see a storm coming here on Earth...which could potentially wipe out both the reptilian and human populations. Is this accurate or alarmist? Would the reptilian population willingly leave Earth? I suspect that the general human population would want them removed or eliminated if they knew what was really going on. Is this accurate or alarmist? So many questions...so little time.
Why do you want someone to live under laws and rules that You yourself think it is good i.e. US constitution and Bill of rights? Do you not think for once that Reptilians could be thinking of the same e.g. keeping humans in control under reptilians being the best thing? Do you not realize that the constitution and Bill of rights were given by the same ppl who financed all world wars, financed American revolution, holocausted native ppl of Americas, Canada and other places?? Do you really think this one world government that elites are trying to bring is really bad? or is it our wake up call to something that we are so pathetically missing to see? For a moment forget all religions, all governments, all cultures, all borders and nations, then think what will be left? The solution is within you. Just remember that the reptilians and NWO are reflections of ourselves, our collective mind pattern. The power to overcome is within ourselves. This cannot be won by war, by protest, by getting back constitution and by forcing others to live under it. Do you not know that United States of America is a Virginia Corporation administered by British Monarchy and owned by Vatican? If you did not know this before then read some Law books and research. US was never free. Know your God given rights and see all as one.

Last edited by PK47; 05-22-2009 at 02:43 PM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #171
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post

...All these theory about population reduction and blah blah.. are to keep ppl in fear and panic (Alex Jones??) so that they can be easily controllable. But mind you that they do want certain races of ppl to be completely wiped out.
I know that Stewart Swerdlow does not believe the Illuminati want to cull world population; he thinks they want to keep their slave-race intact.

But I believe there is a book called Goals for Mankind (published in the 70's) by the Club of Rome that called for a reduction of world population to the level of 500 million - 1 billion...

Maybe they're not in agreement about what they want to do...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #172
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I know that Stewart Swerdlow does not believe the Illuminati want to cull world population; he thinks they want to keep their slave-race intact.

But I believe there is a book called Goals for Mankind (published in the 70's) by the Club of Rome that called for a reduction of world population to the level of 500 million - 1 billion...

Maybe they're not in agreement about what they want to do...
Not only Swerdlow even your own common sense would have once thought that this is a disinfo. If that was their real agenda then it would be a peace of cake for them. What they really want to do or are doing is systematically bringing down and wiping out calculated number of certain population belonging to specific places/races. They would not bring slave population down to 1 billion. They might only think of doing that if mass number of peoples start to awaken from every corner of the world. But even if that kind of awakening happens then they might just leave earth without getting into enough trouble.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #173
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post

Do you not know that United States of America is a Virginia Corporation administered by British Monarchy and owned by Vatican? If you did not know this before then read some Law books and research. US was never free.
Did you get this from the documentary Ring of Power by Amenstop Productions?

What Law books? Have you read Law books?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #174
PK47
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 86
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Did you get this from the documentary Ring of Power by Amenstop Productions?

What Law books? Have you read Law books?
When you go through a law book or online law dictionary then you will find out that USA is not defined as country but as a corporation including many other countries. If you do little more research then you will find out that USA is really a Virginia Company created at England in 1606. many numerology, symbols, and names used in government also points out to this fact. You know what corporation is right? It is an artificial person (Watch the documentary "The Corporation"). 'Ring of Power' is very accurate docu although it has been debunked for lazy-asses who don't do much of their own research.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #175
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
When you go through a law book or online law dictionary then you will find out that USA is not defined as country but as a corporation including many other countries.
But it's a municipal corporation as opposed to a business? Makes no difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
If you do little more research then you will find out that USA is really a Virginia Company created at England in 1606.
I know this about Virginia.

But why do you say the whole USA? You're saying that the other states are subsidiaries or something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
many numerology, symbols, and names used in government also points out to this fact.
Can you give me one example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
(Watch the documentary "The Corporation").
Is this it?

"The Corporation Part One (Of Three)
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon