Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

I understand where you are coming from and yes we are imperfect in an imperfect system. My practitioner is less controlling because he publishes everything he knows to help people learn to help themselves, but he will charge for his time if someone is demanding his time. I think that is fair. My hubby has a business and he charges for his time and expertise, but he does not keep any secrets about his techniques from his customers.

The Self-Analysis is a good DIY project with friends and family. And you won't be revealing anything to them on a deep level, so it might be right up your alley, eh!

Do you personally live free of money? If so, how have you evolved to that stage? I am getting to the level where I feel that I don't work for money, I just have money. Plus all the Clearing I do is not for dollars, there is a different kind of "pay" or "energetic exchange" that is more valuable to me than money that I receive from the beings I work with in the way I work with them. Instead of a money system I am operating more on a FAITH system.

It is important ethically, if one chooses to use someone's time up, to energetically exchange with them to the extent that both parties are happy with the eXchange. The willingness to exchange can be said to be a measure of the client's actual intention or demand for improvement. Low intention, low demand equals low results imho. Does that sound fair?

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I to am much more interested in self help techniques, or stuff that I could do with friends or family. I personally would have a hard time trusting a stranger to work on me at a deep level.
Also, and no offense to anyone, I will not pay money for 'spiritual' work of any kind. I can understand where people come from who charge, but that is the old pairofdime
Money is used to control us and adding more fuel to the fire no longer works.
This is why I give Bill and Kerry my full support, the money fraud is also Xposed! It's time to get this stuff out to the masses free of charge, and live free of money!

Anyways sorry to derail a little there, thanks for the info on this stuff, keep it coming.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I have nearly gotten to the point where I am money FREE. I didn't have to visit a grocery store last summer for intance as I tried my hand at gardening, and nearly blew my mind at how easy it was and how much food one can get from such a small area.

I often talk with people about this, and they always bring up how it is we need money, and I joke by saying " I know, but the reason I need money is because you think you need money".
So yes this is a problem that can only be fixed on a massive scale, everyone needs to see that it is money that stops us from having abundance by creating scarcity.

Its just a different consciousness is all, rather then wanting payment in terms of money, I would happily accept gratitude and feel great knowing I helped someone. What payment is worth more then that?

Think of how you help friends and family for free, for the joy of helping, now imagine doing that with all of the rest of your family here on the planet.

Here is a great quote I recently came across:
"Before our white brothers came to civilize us we had no jails. Therefore we had no criminals. You can’t have criminals without a jail. We had no locks or keys, and so we had no thieves. If a man was so poor that he had no horse, tipi or blanket, someone gave him these things. We were too uncivilized to set much value on personal belongings. We wanted to have things only in order to give them away. We had no money, and therefore a man’s worth couldn’t be measured by it. We had no written law, no attorney or politicians, therefore we couldn’t cheat. We were in a really bad way before the white man came, and I don’t know how we managed to get along without the basic things which, we are told, are absolutely necessary to make a civilized society."
-- Lakota Sage Lame Deer (from John Lame Deer, Seeker of Visions)

http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

There is a strong movement brewing, that will take us all away from the control of money, it is only now starting to take form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

Do you personally live free of money? If so, how have you evolved to that stage? I am getting to the level where I feel that I don't work for money, I just have money. Plus all the Clearing I do is not for dollars, there is a different kind of "pay" or "energetic exchange" that is more valuable to me than money that I receive from the beings I work with in the way I work with them. Instead of a money system I am operating more on a FAITH system.

It is important ethically, if one chooses to use someone's time up, to energetically exchange with them to the extent that both parties are happy with the eXchange. The willingness to exchange can be said to be a measure of the client's actual intention or demand for improvement. Low intention, low demand equals low results imho. Does that sound fair?
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, my true pay whenever I did help to clear someone, and right now I'm clearing Hubby, but my "True Pay" is that wonderful feeling I get when my past clients (and now Hubby) finally arrive at their personal big insight that totally clears them of a fixedness or a fixed polarity.

Ideally, no exchange of money works for me anytime. Realistically, I have never had a "free client" who did not make my work much more difficult than a client who was willing to pay for my time. What do I do about that? Even if I do not need the person's money at least I want their full cooperation. With Hubby, I demand that he exchange by fixing things around the house that he can best fix. Then I know whether or not I am having my time wasted. I am not talking about my service, I am talking only about my time. Even a child wants to help their parents who give loads of time to them -- it is a native instinct, imho.

best,
Gnosis
Old 12-13-2009, 11:23 PM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of food, I went for 60 days with water only and I felt great and I did not have to spend any money on food, just water. And I could have continued longer but my IN-Laws are here now and I did not want any discord. When they leave I will go on a "long fast" again. I did not become anorexic or "skinny" or any bad side effects.

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Yes I have nearly gotten to the point where I am money FREE. I didn't have to visit a grocery store last summer for intance as I tried my hand at gardening, and nearly blew my mind at how easy it was and how much food one can get from such a small area.

I often talk with people about this, and they always bring up how it is we need money, and I joke by saying " I know, but the reason I need money is because you think you need money".
So yes this is a problem that can only be fixed on a massive scale, everyone needs to see that it is money that stops us from having abundance by creating scarcity.

Its just a different consciousness is all, rather then wanting payment in terms of money, I would happily accept gratitude and feel great knowing I helped someone. What payment is worth more then that?

Think of how you help friends and family for free, for the joy of helping, now imagine doing that with all of the rest of your family here on the planet.

Here is a great quote I recently came across:
"Before our white brothers came to civilize us we had no jails. Therefore we had no criminals. You can’t have criminals without a jail. We had no locks or keys, and so we had no thieves. If a man was so poor that he had no horse, tipi or blanket, someone gave him these things. We were too uncivilized to set much value on personal belongings. We wanted to have things only in order to give them away. We had no money, and therefore a man’s worth couldn’t be measured by it. We had no written law, no attorney or politicians, therefore we couldn’t cheat. We were in a really bad way before the white man came, and I don’t know how we managed to get along without the basic things which, we are told, are absolutely necessary to make a civilized society."
-- Lakota Sage Lame Deer (from John Lame Deer, Seeker of Visions)

http://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

There is a strong movement brewing, that will take us all away from the control of money, it is only now starting to take form.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:42 PM   #30
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

I find it funny how hubbard uses the good nature and curiosity of people to lure them into these churches and then zap.. ready to wear puppet.

Ron hubbards own son called him a fraud.
French govt convicted him of fraud in 1952
Banned from britain 1959 stating that scientology was socially harmful
Ron hubbard was openly racist

Gerry Armstrong is one of the most important people in Scientology’s history. As L. Ron Hubbard’s personal archivist, he unleashed the documented evidence that shows Hubbard lied about virtually every aspect of his life.

Creator of the e-meter Volney Mathison:

In 1964 Mathison stated: "I decry the doings of trivial fakers, such as scientologists and the like, who glibly denounce hypnosis and then try covertly to use it in their phony systems.

It seems that ron hubbard was rotten to the core long before any of the sheep joined the organization. Many, many high ranking scientologists have left scamtology and revealing the atrocities, questionable practices and fraudulent deals which is condoned and enforced by hubbard and the sea-org (militaristic arm of scientology).

ENEMY: SP Order. Fair game.

May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
— HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV, L. RON HUBBARD

This is who ron hubbard is.

www.xenu-directory.net
www.xenutv.com
www.xenu.net
MaikaNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #31
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

So this doesn't start into a flame war, it doesn't take long for someone to do exactly what was covered in the Camelot interview, and that is attack.

The technology works and has even saved my life through it's application in an incident at gun point. Had I not been trained, I would not be here today. I can say this without reservation.

Hubbard has a lecture called "Why people don't like you." It's part of the Clean hands Congress, which the name has been changed current day. Go figure..

Hubbard has always said, and I find this to be the case, if it's true for you, it's true for you. if it isn't don't use it, go somewhere else. I am a trained auditor and have seen miracles performed as a standard daily practice. Miracles as usual basically. Correct application is everything. If you do that with this information you will not be disappointed.

You can find something negative about anything if you have that ambition.

The technology works period. If you don't like the thread go elsewhere at the click of a button. No one is selling anything here, it's a free sharing of data in a safe place. (sic)

I know who you are and what you are doing maikaNz. [I would like to know - Moderators]

As far as finding the books guys, well done! See if it works for you.

It will if you apply it standardly.

Concerning the Fair Game reference, the current Church does use that and in the sense it was used on this forum, it was never intended. It was cancelled in the early seventies by Hubbard. Later to be covertly used by the current regime.

Arthur, the son mentioned above, was a plant from the day he was born. Put there to create problems from the inside by the powers that be. I was there, I know. Were you?

As far as any other negative criticisms, the proof is in the pudding, the tech works. The internet teems with negative data on the subject because it works and "they" don't want anyone to have it. Period.

It's an enemy line from the get go. If it helps people, that's all that matters.

Here to help.

JB

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 12-14-2009 at 12:22 AM.
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #32
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

Wow.. There is someone on youtube that used almost that exact same speech, right down to the "It's true for you" statement.

The next statement I'm expecting from you should be:

"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

I am Anonymous. Anonymous consists of everyone that has lost someone to scientology through disconnection or death. We are not a terrorist group or paid actors like scientology claims. We are not an organization, we are the people, we are the public.

I lost a childhood friend of 20 years to scientology. She turned from a beautiful, loving, caring woman to a scientology fanatic. She disconnected from me after me asking her to do background research on the religion. Thats some powerful brainwashing to break a 20 year friendship. I'm not the lone case. Scientology has been responsible for destroying families all over the world.

Stop the Cancer

Fair Game Policy was reinstated in 1983.

For all those people on this forum that regularly practice discernment and independent thought, go to:

www.xenu-directory.com
www.xenu.com
www.xenu.net

Last edited by MaikaNz; 12-14-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #33
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thats great Gnosis. I too am moving away from food as much as possible, I fast at least one day a week, I know my body will tell me when I'm ready.

There are well over 10000 people in Russia and 100s of 1000s of people in India who live off of not but Sun, Water, and Air.

One of the most famous "SunGazers" is Hira Ratan Manek who has underwent controlled studies for Nasa regarding his method of living without food. He has gone up two 4 years without food.
I would personally recommend Sun Gazing as it has done wonders for me, if this peaks your interest, here a video lecture from Hira Manek explaining the process and the science behind Sun gazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCJPxxKoaY
And his home Url: http://solarhealing.com/

Sungazing is of course, a very ancient art, mentioned in many texts, and referenced in many native cultures.

Quote:
Speaking of food, I went for 60 days with water only and I felt great and I did not have to spend any money on food, just water. And I could have continued longer but my IN-Laws are here now and I did not want any discord. When they leave I will go on a "long fast" again. I did not become anorexic or "skinny" or any bad side effects.

best,
gnosis

Last edited by Phtha; 12-14-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:37 AM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, there! I think we can be friends ! At last, somebody who understands me Hey, why don't we encourage each other to achieve those high levels once again (I'm sure we were there in past lives), and also include turning off the sleep program, as the ex-scientologist interviewed said.

I'm putting in a garden for the first time, but I really think sprouts are even better for one, but someone has to grow the seed plants, lol, DUH!

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Thats great Gnosis. I too am moving away from food as much as possible, I fast at least one day a week, I know my body will tell me when I'm ready.

There are well over 10000 people in Russia and 100s of 1000s of people in India who live off of not but Sun, Water, and Air.

One of the most famous "SunGazers" is Hira Ratan Manek who has underwent controlled studies for Nasa regarding his method of living without food. He has gone up two 4 years without food.
I would personally recommend Sun Gazing as it has done wonders for me, if this peaks your interest, here a video lecture from Hira Manek explaining the process and the science behind Sun gazing.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I put the interview up in audio format here for those that would prefer to listen to a robot rather the read a monitor.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...01A272033C0B56

Hi Jonathan, yes... please share whatever knowledge you can about how to achieve total recall. Any books you can recommend or online documents even?

Thank you for the audio transcript -- I'm glad I heard that stuff. I already knew some of that stuff so it was good to hear it from someone else.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for representing the opposite end of an ancient fixed polarity. It gives me direction and impetus for my clearing work.

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikaNz View Post
I find it funny how hubbard uses the good nature and curiosity of people to lure them into these churches and then zap.. ready to wear puppet.

Ron hubbards own son called him a fraud.
French govt convicted him of fraud in 1952
Banned from britain 1959 stating that scientology was socially harmful
Ron hubbard was openly racist

Gerry Armstrong is one of the most important people in Scientology’s history. As L. Ron Hubbard’s personal archivist, he unleashed the documented evidence that shows Hubbard lied about virtually every aspect of his life.

Creator of the e-meter Volney Mathison:

In 1964 Mathison stated: "I decry the doings of trivial fakers, such as scientologists and the like, who glibly denounce hypnosis and then try covertly to use it in their phony systems.

It seems that ron hubbard was rotten to the core long before any of the sheep joined the organization. Many, many high ranking scientologists have left scamtology and revealing the atrocities, questionable practices and fraudulent deals which is condoned and enforced by hubbard and the sea-org (militaristic arm of scientology).

ENEMY: SP Order. Fair game.

May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
— HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV, L. RON HUBBARD

This is who ron hubbard is.

www.xenu-directory.net
www.xenutv.com
www.xenu.net
Old 12-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #37
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

You are welcome. Its always good to see both sides of the story. Discernment and skepticism is healthy.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I know who he is too, interesting you brought that up. I wasn't going to say anything: I'm still processing some fixed dualities that have LRH's name attached to them (long story). It all works out for good :-) If Ron had not compiled so much data for we Westerners I'd probably be spending a lifetime drinking tibetan tea and eating crackers, studying the Vedas. Oh, wait a minute, I'm doing that right now!! Tea and crackers, I mean, lol.

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
So this doesn't start into a flame war, it doesn't take long for someone to do exactly what was covered in the Camelot interview, and that is attack.

The technology works and has even saved my life through it's application in an incident at gun point. Had I not been trained, I would not be here today. I can say this without reservation.

Hubbard has a lecture called "Why people don't like you." It's part of the Clean hands Congress, which the name has been changed current day. Go figure..

Hubbard has always said, and I find this to be the case, if it's true for you, it's true for you. if it isn't don't use it, go somewhere else. I am a trained auditor and have seen miracles performed as a standard daily practice. Miracles as usual basically. Correct application is everything. If you do that with this information you will not be disappointed.

You can find something negative about anything if you have that ambition.

The technology works period. If you don't like the thread go elsewhere at the click of a button. No one is selling anything here, it's a free sharing of data in a safe place. (sic)

I know who you are and what you are doing maikaNz. [I would like to know - Moderators]

As far as finding the books guys, well done! See if it works for you.

It will if you apply it standardly.

Concerning the Fair Game reference, the current Church does use that and in the sense it was used on this forum, it was never intended. It was cancelled in the early seventies by Hubbard. Later to be covertly used by the current regime.

Arthur, the son mentioned above, was a plant from the day he was born. Put there to create problems from the inside by the powers that be. I was there, I know. Were you?

As far as any other negative criticisms, the proof is in the pudding, the tech works. The internet teems with negative data on the subject because it works and "they" don't want anyone to have it. Period.

It's an enemy line from the get go. If it helps people, that's all that matters.

Here to help.

JB
Old 12-14-2009, 01:03 AM   #39
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

Nope I'm not Mark Bunker.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #40
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the deal, differentiate from the current regime, and the technology. I am not the current regime. I am alienated from two of my 5 kids due to being expelled. I don't blame the technology. That is a wrong target. Heck I don't blame the people in the Church who are worker bees. I don't blame anyone.

I take responsibility for being there and communicating. There is no such thing as a victim.

If it works it works. If it doesn't for you or you blame the Illuminati for corrupting the Church that's your purogative.

Sanity is the ability to recognize similarities and differences. I am not, nor are any of these people on this Board, the Suppressives who use an altered policy to alienate people from their loved ones.

These are two different things. People on this board and IRS controllers running a pirated Philosophical movement, two different things.

As for Anonymous, that caused more problems than solutions. Thus not the greatest good for the greatest number. I don't hide behind a screen name or call myself anonymous which is a generality. I have the confront to say who I am and help people.

I am empathetic to your predicament as I am there myself but I will not cut myself off from or deny others the ability to make up their minds with ALL the information.

People can think for themselves in some circles still.

JB

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 12-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #41
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

I understand brother. I love you and all living beings and I am in no way making this personal to you or your beliefs. Beliefs in themselves are harmless, but the practices and abuses is what I and Anonymous are against. You are our brothers and sisters.

I've had too many instances of harassment from members of the church snooping around our private property, taking photos through our windows, phone calls day and night, spam email and at one point taking photos of my kid leaving school. We have learned to keep a low profile to avoid being stalked. This stuff is just creepy compared to our picketing rallies.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #42
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you.

This stuff works. I KNOW this. The group itself is the fastest shrinking religion in the world due to their abuses. They became that way because it's a dwindling spiral when you do the things the higher ups (Illuminati and IRS Lawyers) have done to their staff and their public. I was on staff, I saw the misapplication, reported it and got hammered for trying to do what Hubbard really said to do.

I got paid $6 a week for a 90 Hour work week, sometimes not at all. I got blamed for doing the right things that were at that time good policies.

I don't blame anyone because in the end it was all worth it. I have saved peoples lives as an auditor many times, no kidding.

Thank you again for the acknowledgment.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, really, I fully duplicate how you feel.

JB
Old 12-14-2009, 01:43 AM   #43
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

90 hour week for no pay ouch! I'm glad you are safe. Thank you for your heart felt sympathies to my loss. I am proud to call you friend.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:08 AM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Sungazing is of course, a very ancient art, mentioned in many texts, and referenced in many native cultures.
Even Sungazing does not indicate to me anymore. Do you recall when we were energy production units and we lit up our own suns? Boy, those were the good ole days -- never to be revisited, hopefully, lol.

I am my own battery (please don't get the image of an energizer bunny, lol)

best,
gnosis
Old 12-14-2009, 02:12 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

That is what I call "speaking to the hand"!

joy,
gnosis

Quote:
Here's the deal, differentiate from the current regime, and the technology. I am not the current regime. I am alienated from two of my 5 kids due to being expelled. I don't blame the technology. That is a wrong target. Heck I don't blame the people in the Church who are worker bees. I don't blame anyone.

I take responsibility for being there and communicating. There is no such thing as a victim.

If it works it works. If it doesn't for you or you blame the Illuminati for corrupting the Church that's your purogative.

Sanity is the ability to recognize similarities and differences. I am, nor are any of these people on this Board, the Suppressives who use an altered policy to alienate people from their loved ones.

These are two different things. People on this board and IRS controllers running a pirated Philosophical movement, two different things.

As for Anonymous, that caused more problems than solutions. Thus not the greatest good for the greatest number. I don't hide behind a screen name or call myself anonymous which is a generality. I have the confront to say who I am and help people.

I am empathetic to your predicament as I am there myself but I will not cut myself off from or deny others the ability to make up their minds with ALL the information.

People can think for themselves in some circles still.

JB
Old 12-14-2009, 02:33 AM   #46
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking to the hand? Clarify Dr. Mc Coy...

JB
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 AM   #47
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Speaking to the hand? Clarify Dr. Mc Coy...

JB

Actually I prefer to be called "Queen Mother of Peace and Glory", but I'll play along, lol.

I referred to the avatar of the hand palm.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:39 AM   #48
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I like this link -- it is new:

http://lrh.myftp.org/
Old 12-14-2009, 06:03 AM   #49
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Dear Gnosis, I'd be happy to call you a friend.
I think what you suggest would be fun, perhaps in this new year we can sort something out, I'll be quite busy these coming few weeks.

Thanks for the reminder about sprouts, I normally have a jar of them germinating but forgot about that lately.

Quote:
Hi, there! I think we can be friends ! At last, somebody who understands me Hey, why don't we encourage each other to achieve those high levels once again (I'm sure we were there in past lives), and also include turning off the sleep program, as the ex-scientologist interviewed said.

I'm putting in a garden for the first time, but I really think sprouts are even better for one, but someone has to grow the seed plants, lol, DUH!

cheers!
gnosis
Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #50
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

You have to think about why do we drink water and eat food?
Everything is around you is a holograhpic projection, but it needs a light source from within. The higher the frequency the more power and creation is within.

Like higher densities contain more dimensions like more collors etc ...

The main reason that where inslaved is that the modified us and polluted the planet. This was done over time and time again till we did not remember any more what we really where and that was the trap.

We can heal our selfs only we don't remember how to do that, because of the genetic modification and pollution and trauma. What it look like why where not able to remember is that our soul or spirit is now using its own power to blok its own light. That what was explained in the interview.

To get out of the loop is to detox your body first, because most of our foods are old GMO from different civilization it is hard to get the right stuff.
But you have to start with something to get it going.

The less your body is polluted the less water you need,because why do you need to drink water if everthing is hollograhpic ?Only if you body generates pollution, you drink polluted water or death water like we drink today.
and poisioness food we eat.

Some of thing you can remove from your diet to get thing started.

This also reminded of a comment made by Allex Collier that you don't need to stop eating meat or other bad stuff to evolve. Because now there going to slowly pull the freqency up for the ones that choicen to evolve.

In my case I have been working on my own spirit from the time I really woke up that was around april 2008. Thats when the first time beings I still do not know who they are start working on me.

You can get ahead start by cleaning out your body, so this will help the process. If you can get access to your spirits knowledge than you can heal your self and stop polluting your self.

The less your body gets polluted the less water you will lose thats probley the key to get off the water and food.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote