Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #51
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
Thank you for explaining the meaning of 'Declared'. It must have been tough.

Here is a link to a zip file containing 20 Scientology books including "Fundamentals of Thought" as referenced above.

http://www.scientology-london.com/do...iles/books.zip
Thanks for the books!

Are these original or have they been 'edited' versions?

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #52
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thanks for the books!

Truth
This is my question too... Especially as there is no dates on these .pdf's, thanks for the links... but for me I'm most interested in what has been removed

We will see how long it takes my 1950's copies to arrive
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #53
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I think I agree with just about everything you said and I think to eat or not to eat or in between the two is a personal preference, not a bandwagon, like some vegetarians like to get on :-)

Senior datum, we are creators of energy first and foremost. Take it from there.

gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
You have to think about why do we drink water and eat food?
Everything is around you is a holograhpic projection, but it needs a light source from within. The higher the frequency the more power and creation is within.

Like higher densities contain more dimensions like more collors etc ...

The main reason that where inslaved is that the modified us and polluted the planet. This was done over time and time again till we did not remember any more what we really where and that was the trap.

We can heal our selfs only we don't remember how to do that, because of the genetic modification and pollution and trauma. What it look like why where not able to remember is that our soul or spirit is now using its own power to blok its own light. That what was explained in the interview.

To get out of the loop is to detox your body first, because most of our foods are old GMO from different civilization it is hard to get the right stuff.
But you have to start with something to get it going.

The less your body is polluted the less water you need,because why do you need to drink water if everthing is hollograhpic ?Only if you body generates pollution, you drink polluted water or death water like we drink today.
and poisioness food we eat.

Some of thing you can remove from your diet to get thing started.

This also reminded of a comment made by Allex Collier that you don't need to stop eating meat or other bad stuff to evolve. Because now there going to slowly pull the freqency up for the ones that choicen to evolve.

In my case I have been working on my own spirit from the time I really woke up that was around april 2008. Thats when the first time beings I still do not know who they are start working on me.

You can get ahead start by cleaning out your body, so this will help the process. If you can get access to your spirits knowledge than you can heal your self and stop polluting your self.

The less your body gets polluted the less water you will lose thats probley the key to get off the water and food.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:44 AM   #54
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

http://lrh.myftp.org/ <---Goldmine

Thanks for the link
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #55
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jonathan

I agree with your comments totally re the Church. It used to be an excellent org some 25 -30 years ago and then turned really sour and a money making machine! As you said, the technology (techniques) are indeed very good and there are ex-Scientologists around that can offer their services if required. many so called "splinter groups" did form and operate outside of the church when it went way down hill all those years ago. (Speaking from experience)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:40 AM   #56
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
http://lrh.myftp.org/ <---Goldmine

Thanks for the link
That's my "GOOD" !!!
Old 12-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #57
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi Jonathan

I agree with your comments totally re the Church. It used to be an excellent org some 25 -30 years ago and then turned really sour and a money making machine! As you said, the technology (techniques) are indeed very good and there are ex-Scientologists around that can offer their services if required. many so called "splinter groups" did form and operate outside of the church when it went way down hill all those years ago. (Speaking from experience)
Thank you!

Here is a link to Pierre Ethier,http://www.upperbridge.org/ the only Class XII auditor outside of the church who has the cajones to Confront the church and still get people up the bridge to the original upper levels. He is a friend of mine and my auditor.

He is still auditing and repairing the flubbed products currently produced by the group in present time. There is a TON of good info on this site and he is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet as well as a flubless standard tech auditor....

Jonathan
jonathan Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #58
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
Thank you!

Here is a link to Pierre Ethier,http://www.upperbridge.org/ the only Class XII auditor outside of the church who has the cajones to Confront the church and still get people up the bridge to the original upper levels. He is a friend of mine and my auditor.

He is still auditing and repairing the flubbed products currently produced by the group in present time. There is a TON of good info on this site and he is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet as well as a flubless standard tech auditor....

Jonathan
Yes, I too have heard nothing but good things about his skill as an auditor.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:13 AM   #59
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

I found the books via a Google search and provided the link for those that may be interested but have no further information regarding the validity or age of the documents.

Jonathan may be able to provide an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thanks for the books!

Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
This is my question too... Especially as there is no dates on these .pdf's, thanks for the links... but for me I'm most interested in what has been removed

We will see how long it takes my 1950's copies to arrive

Last edited by bosr; 12-16-2009 at 02:16 AM.
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #60
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

We have the original PABs starting May 1953. I believe PAB stands for Public Announcement Bulletin. We also have the early Technical Dictionary because Scientology is a science of mind that has its own terminology. There are also on-line Technical Dictonaries.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:31 AM   #61
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hiy Gueys n Gals

For some of these hard to get, now out of print books you can always try searching here: www.abebooks.com - an excellent site for older our of print titles.

Cheers
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #62
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I thought this was one of the most interesting Project Camelot interviews. I have never belonged to any church, but found the processes discussed extremely interesting and worth researching. Thank you for posting more links to follow up on. I can't wait to get started.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #63
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
We have the original PABs starting May 1953. I believe PAB stands for Public Announcement Bulletin. We also have the early Technical Dictionary because Scientology is a science of mind that has its own terminology. There are also on-line Technical Dictonaries.
PABS= Professional Auditors Bulletins

JB
Old 12-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #64
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
I found the books via a Google search and provided the link for those that may be interested but have no further information regarding the validity or age of the documents.

Jonathan may be able to provide an answer.
The best rule of thumb is to compare to the original books, which can be found for peanuts on Ebay and some of the other sources mentioned here in the thread.

As an aside, a year or so ago the church had a book burning of the original books in Pasadena, Ca. Can you believe that? It's true unfortunately.

They are trying hard to get rid of the evidence of the original texts.

I posted that event on My Space and the church went as far as to call my Dad's neighbor and get him on the phone as he wouldn't answer his own to try and get him to get me to remove the post on the site. Amazing.

These upper level Mgmt. guys are truly sinister.

Anyway, compare the pdf's to the original books to be safe as I have found a few "additions" that aren't supposed to be there when I first got them.

Happy to help,

Jonathan

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 12-17-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 AM   #65
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

5:00 how famous people are "replaced".
Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 AM   #66
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The best rule of thumb is to compare to the original books, which can be found for peanuts on Ebay and some of the other sources mentioned here in the thread.

As an aside, a year or so ago the church had a book burning of the original books in Pasadena, Ca. Can you believe that? It's true unfortunately.

They are trying hard to get rid of the evidence of the original texts.

I posted that event on My Space and the church went as far as to call my Dad's neighbor and get him on the phone as he wouldn't answer his own to try and get him to get me to remove the post on the site. Amazing.

These upper level Mgmt. guys are truly sinister.

Anyway, compare the pdf's to the original books to be safe as I have found a few "additions" that aren't supposed to be there when I first got them.

Happy to help,

Jonathan
Wow! I got yesterday my copy o the fundamentals of thought, which I thought was a 1956 copy... it wasn't it is the 1976 copy of the book the 15th printing.

Question is this book likely to have the original texts? or will this already have been modified? It has a large RED cover with a old man with a white beard.

I'm interested to know if this is a "good" copy to read?

John
Old 12-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #67
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, you are totally fine with that year. 81' -82' is when everything went down and changes started occurring.

JB
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #68
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yep, you are totally fine with that year. 81' -82' is when everything went down and changes started occurring.

JB
Thanks John I can start reading now... it is in the pile of 10-20 other half read books I have but reading's much better than TV...
Old 12-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #69
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a wordpress blog by Marty Rathbun, a former upper exec that managed to get out of what the group has been morphed into.

This is a great inside look at what has happened to the group and what needs to be done to fix it.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/31-factors/

JB
Old 12-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, JB
Old 12-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #71
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

You're welcome.

Here's a link to a "good" tech forum from a former Case Supervisor/Auditor of Sacramento Organization. It's a nice forum.

http://lrhtech.hostoi.com/

As well as some more enlightening information...

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/

JB

Last edited by jonathan Burke; 12-20-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #72
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Aztar, thanx for sharing that goldmine link. Truly awesome!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #73
jonathan Burke
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a great link for ex management members in the COS:

Things are looking better as Mis"carriage" has gone to far lately with his pervion of the technology of Scientology. A refomation is in the wings.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/

The tech works, the criminal organization perverting doesn't.

JB
Old 01-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #74
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

FOIA Government Coverup RE Scientology

It would make perfect sense to me how a Black Ops mindset could use knowledge revealed in Scientology publications. If I wanted to be an effective Black Ops I would be using portions of Scientology. It can be a powerful tool for good or for wrong.

http://www.rense.com/general41/coverup.htm

Old 01-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #75
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Notes From Dane Tops Camelot Interview:

Everything Dane reveals about electronic implanting and ETs has come up in my own sessions, and it goes back as far as, in my case, as far back as the Annunaki themselves go back. Of course, there is a bigger being controlling the Annunaki.

So far, all of the technologies these beings have done to me, both for the last eons and in present time (abductions), including my between-lives segments, all of this is being undone with one of the latest technologies to come out of Dianetics/Scientology. It is called R3X. "R" stands for Routine and three was the number of the routiine. That was the way processes were named back in those days.

However, I can also see the near future need for further developments such as Dane describes here:

"Now Hubbard showed us how to reverse these techniques that are sometimes done to us in between lifetimes for the purpose of keeping our memories destroyed - to keep us in Earth prison. He showed us how to recover knowledge of who we are and what our personal histories are.

My friend here has worked on undoing electric shock. I did it with one person too... and what an undertaking when it happens on one’s current body. It takes skill, but there are methods to undo electric shock: where the effect can be reversed, and memory and body health can be restored.

But it does require that you take it to the point of being able to remove the spirit fully out of their body – because the brain circuits are partly destroyed by that kind of electronic application – so the person’s got to have more than just a body healing.

But if you can remove a being from his body, they have the power to heal their own body and heal what’s happened to their synapses, and, most of all, core spirit energy, from those kinds of experiences. "