Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

Some information about the errors, lies, deceit and evil of the Bible, Church and Christianity.

First I would ask you to check out my thread "Revelations from an Ascended Master" at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?p=64709

I am myself a christian, but in what I consider the true form and not the perverted christianity put forth by the Church and the Bible.

The Church and the Bible are here to pervert and keep us in the darkness by giving us false information that is not helping us in our spiritual development, but rather keeps us stuck and on a lower level.

Look at more pure sources of true Christianity such as the Gospel of Thomas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Thomas

About lies and deceit in the bible... Oh boy we could get going all day long there! To mention a few examples:

God is a god of Love and Forgiveness. Yet, in the bible, he kills and destroys, puts cities in ruins, because people are not doing things the way he want. What happened to the Free Will there? Oh it's not free will after all, its a dictatorship with God as the dictator deciding how Free our Will can be. And he can contradict himself all the time and kill when he wants, he is still loving and forgiving, doesn't matter that he say he will rip our hearts out and devour them as a bear.

"The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! "
-Nahum 1:2-8 NLT

The god of the Bible is clearly an evil entity and not the True God. The God of All do NOT speak with or interfere with people and select "prophets" and so on. If he had something to say, he'd let us all know it at once, not by a selected few. That's what all those prophets are who communicate those messages of cruelity and evil - false prophets either telling lies on purpose, or because they are in contact with lower astral demons that like to play trick on people.

The Good never advocates Evil.

The Bible is also FULL of obvious mistakes, errors and direct contradictions. This is because the Bible is NOT the book of God, it's a book of MEN - MANY MEN. It consists of huge amounts of texts by a large group of people from different times. Then it was put together, some things were added, some things were removed, some things wrongly translated, some things forged and some things misunderstood - and you got a mixed up piece of hogwash called "The Bible".

Read the original hebrew texts, at least that gives some better insights than the translated versions called The Bible. Did you know that God is even stated as being several entities in the original texts? It is Elohim which is PLURAL, and it is spoken about several "gods", not One God of All - this can also explain the different characteristics and mindset of "God" in the bible, as it is different entities they're mentioning - as well as a lot of baloney that is made up and fabricated by both those who wrote the texts originally, as well as those who put it together later, and those who translated it to different versions of "The Bible", all with the purpose of gaining control and power of the Followers.

Science and History in the Bible worth checking out:
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/science/long.html

And Contradictions in the Bible:
http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...adictions.html

As Jesus himself said in the Gospel of Thomas - considered the closest text to Jesus written by one of his own disciples - "I am the light that is over them all. I am the All; the All has come forth from me, and the All has attained unto me. Cleave a (piece of) wood: I am there. Raise up the stone, an ye shall find me there."

There is no need for a bible, nor a church, God needs not to be worshipped, God is Everywhere and All, and people need to discover and explore their own being rather than blindly believing the words of other men. Only you can punish or reward yourself from what you do with your life, God will not, you have the Key to Heaven and Hell - chose your Gate.

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, god, new world order, religion