Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #51
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

It is not a matter of not believing that aliens exist and that they are here.

It is a matter of believing the story that timetotelltheworld is telling us. Without someone contacting him personally, this should not be passed on. The responsibility of telling a scary story that is not true, or is half true, is just too great. Let us take the example of Bill and Kerry. They went to the whistleblowers and interviewed them. Had they come with the stories on hearsay, would we have believed them?

He could be a mind control victim, believing everything he says is true.

This is one of several possibilities that have to be ruled out.

When did this Forum of intelligent people think it is ok to pass on a story like this without checking it? It could be another ploy to generate unwarranted fear.

Sorry, timetotelltheworld. I hope you are not as gullible as you want us to be, surely?

Last edited by Josefine; 01-06-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #52
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
It is not a matter of not believing that aliens exist and that they are here.

It is a matter of believing the story that timetotelltheworld is telling us. Without someone contacting him personally, this should not be passed on. The responsibility of telling a scary story that is not true, or is half true, is just too great.

He could be a mind control victim, believing everything he says is true.

This is one of several possibilities that have to be ruled out.

When did this Forum of intelligent people think it is ok to pass on a story like this without checking it? I could be another ply to generate unwarranted fear.

Sorry, timetotelltheworld. I hope you are not as gullible as you want us to be, surely?
Very wise remarks.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #53
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha Josefine,

It is Kerry Cassidy's opinion that information should not be censored. Subsequently, timetotellthetruth is here with her blessings.

Mahalo
Old 01-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #54
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

well god bless Kerry Cassidy, one of the last great people of free speech, there is so much more i know and its so frustrating to know this is happening and feel so helpless

but all the information is out there all of it, and if you look at all the people trying to discredit everything, and I mean everything from fema camps to pyramids on the moon or all the people trying to discredit the disclosure project or anything else even the kennedy assanination, william milton coopers behold the pale horse, look at the people on youtube adamantly trying to discredit, reliable witnesses, look at the interviews with our astronauts, just look for these interviews in the comments why are so many people trying to discredit.

answer:
they dont want you to know they are here and replacing us
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:10 AM   #55
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
well god bless Kerry Cassidy, one of the last great people of free speech, there is so much more i know and its so frustrating to know this is happening and feel so helpless

but all the information is out there all of it, and if you look at all the people trying to discredit everything, and I mean everything from fema camps to pyramids on the moon or all the people trying to discredit the disclosure project or anything else even the kennedy assanination, william milton coopers behold the pale horse, look at the people on youtube adamantly trying to discredit, reliable witnesses, look at the interviews with our astronauts, just look for these interviews in the comments why are so many people trying to discredit.

answer:
they dont want you to know they are here and replacing us
Are you afraid,we are not of this world any way.School is almost over and its time to go home.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #56
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Kevin,
Thanks for the personal email today it confirmed all of my thoughts.
I am very aware of all you talk about plus more. I connect with myself daily and have become a ambassador for a lack of a better term. People will become aware on there own and Some are not intended to know right now. There is also soulless beings on earth who's job is to spread disinfo and support the matrix which makes spreading truth much harder. As we continue on our journey all truths will be revealed for all to see. I understand your frustration and feel your pain look inside for guidance.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #57
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

This should shed some light on the things were not supposed to know about!

In the Book of Enoch, left out of the bible, Enoch describes where God lives as a Crystal Palace floating in the heavens surrounded by fire that not even the Angles can get to.

7 miles above the lunar surface tied to a cable without fire is this crystal castle "Palace."
Just a thought and here is NASA photos of that palace:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_26.htm

And here's artwork all over Europe depicting Jesus as an Extra Terrestrial
http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.html

What we are witnessing is a con. Just how deep and how far back does it go?

Gospel of Judas - few have seen - here it is, sent to me by Michael Tellinger:
20 April 2006.

The Gospel or the Truth

The English language has a wonderful way of using unrelated words to represent a specific meaning, when such words are used in our daily conversations. Gospel, is one such word that has commonly replaced most other superlatives when trying to express the highest level of truth, confidence or credibility.

The past few weeks has seen a new attack on the word "gospel" as the world turned with great interest towards the newly unveiled "Gospel of Judas". National Geographic presented the translations to a seemingly stunned world not quite sure how to deal with this "new truth" from the last days of Jesus Christ. This 1700 year old and rather tatty document contains a debate between Jesus and Judas and paints a somewhat different picture about events surrounding the last supper. "Judas said to him, "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you." This will certainly not please the hardcore biblical scholars and sounds rather similar to the 'clan' of immortal gods that set out to create humankind as described in the Sumerian tablets.

Those that have read "Slave Species of god" will be familiar with the life and teachings of Jesus before he arrived back in Canaan to begin the last three years of his teaching. In the East he was known as St. Issa and in the Americas he was referred to as the "Great White Robed Master" or the "Pale One" or the "Pale Great Master" and other names like "The Prophet".

But Jesus was constantly surrounded by angels, ever-ready to strike in his defense. And he often refers to his angels that can either come to his rescue or perform some other miraculous feat. And the new Gospel is no exception: "And a luminous cloud appeared there. He said, 'Let an angel come into being as my attendant.'… "A great angel, the enlightened divine Self-Generated, emerged from the cloud. Because of him, four other angels came into being from another cloud… (Gospel of Judas. A link to the full Gospel is at the bottom of this email)

The question begs… who were these so-called angels? Why did they constantly appear when there was trouble brewing or when it was about to hit the fan? As in Sodom !

As can be seen, this idea is clearly continued in this new "Gospel of Judas" as Jesus refers to angels appearing out of clouds in the sky. He also refers to a greater universal being that controls all these angels and a being that has not been seen among men and angels. Not dissimilar to what we read in the Sumerian tablets. A really shocking revelation is when Jesus refers to another realm of 'more advanced beings'.

"They said to him, "Master, where did you go and what did you do when you left us?"

Jesus said to them, "I went to another great and holy generation." His disciples said to him, "Lord, what is the great generation that is superior to us and holier than us, that is not now in these realms?" When Jesus heard this, he laughed…no host of angels of the stars will rule over that generation, and no person of mortal birth can associate with it, because that generation does not come from… The generation of people among you is from the generation of humanity…" When his disciples heard this, they each were troubled in spirit."

Then we read about 12 luminaries who ruled, in the same way that all ancient mythologies have exposed us to their pantheon on 12 gods. "Adamas was in the first luminous cloud that no angel has ever seen among all those called 'God.'" Is Jesus referring to a larger number of "gods" that ruled the world?

The problem is that this Gospel, like many others before it has been deemed to be less valuable than the material it was written on. This new Gospel contradicts the New Testament in many ways and has already caused large numbers of religious leaders around the world to discredit it. But we should not be surprised at this behaviour as many so called Apocryphal books have received the same treatment in the early days of Christianity when the New Testament was being compiled by men with personal agendas.

The Apocrypha (hidden things/writings) is a collection of books written mostly by authors of other books of the Bible, but the Apocrypha were not included in any of the Bibles. They deal with Christian and Biblical themes, some from the times of the Old Testament, others from the times of the New Testament. There are many Apocryphal books that were not deemed fit by the 'editors' of the New Testament to be included, mainly because the message they carry is often in direct contradiction to the agenda of the editors, who were Roman Emperors and their appointed religious sidekicks.

This is a list of some Apocrypha, there are over 40 linked to the New Testament:

14 Gospels, by Thomas, James, Peter, Bartholomew; 15 Acts, by Andrew, Peter, Matthew, John, Thomas, Paul... 6 Revelations, by Paul, Thomas, John, Virgin Mary, Stephen, Peter... Acts of John, Acts of Paul, Acts of Paul and Thecla, Acts of Peter, Apocalypse of James (I), Apocalypse of James (II), Apocalypse of Peter, Apocalypse of Philip, Apocalypse of Stephan, Apocalypse of Thomas, Apocryphon of John, Epistle of Pontius Pilate, Gospel of Nicodemus, Gospel of Perfection, Gospel of Philip, Gospel of Peter, Revelation of Peter, Protevangelium of James, Gospel of the Birth of Mary, Gospel of the Hebrews, Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ, Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Truth, History of Joseph, Letter of Paul to the Alexandrians, Testament of the Lord, Wisdom of Jesus.

The real work surrounding these books began with Flavius Valerius Constantinus – 272 - 337 AD, commonly known as Constantine the Great, he became known as the first 'Christian Emperor' of the Roman empire and began the Empire's unofficial sponsoring of Christianity, which was a major factor in the survival and spread of the religion. He founded the city of Constantinople ( Istanbul ) as the new capital of the Eastern Empire which became the home of Christianity, filled with large numbers of churches and temples. He also proclaimed that Sunday would be the day of worship.

The First Council of Nicaea, which was called by Constantine in 325 AD, was the first ecumenical (worldwide) conference of bishops of the Christian Church. The participating bishops were given free travel and lodging. The council, which was also called a synod, dealt with the problems created by the Aryan controversy, concerning the nature and status of Jesus. The Aryans had their own views of who Jesus really was. We must remember that Jesus spent most of his growing life, since the age of 12 or 13 in the East, under the influence of several eastern religious philosophies and Aryanism was just one of them. Finally the Synod decided against the Aryans and voted in favour of Trinitarianism, which suddenly made Jesus part of the Father and the Holy Spirit. This was a whole new twist to the New Testament and the H oly Trinity was born. Another outcome of the council was an agreement by the bishops of all the Churches, to celebrate Easter on the same day. Is that not a little strange?

These were the wild and wonderful early days of Christianity, when most of its foundations were laid. The editing of the Bible's New Testament began to take shape, but it would take another 800 years before the final version was decided upon. This long process is filled with controversy because many books were omitted while others were amended before they were included. It was during this period that one of the first recorded references to the Catholic Church emerged. This Catholic denomination of Christianity continued to expand into what it has become today. The largest and most powerful wing of the Christian Church.

Food for thought it certainly is. Who were all those angels milling around? Who were the other gods? Where was the other realm with immortal beings? And who was Jesus, that he deserved such constant angelic protection? Once again we find that scientific discoveries seem to fly in the face of mainstream religion and rather support the alternative 'truth' about our history.

Michael Tellinger
20 April 2006.

Read the full Gospel of Judas:
http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/l...pelofJudas.pdf
or use this tiny url, http://tinyurl.com/mattx

Last edited by Karen; 01-10-2009 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Punctuation and spacing.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #58
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah this appears to be very true and i'm sorry for everything that's happened to you and is happeneng to thousands of others.It's like a jigsaw and the pieces are the replacement of humanity with replicants and the arrival of the visitors through stargates on the whim of when they have enough replicants to 'move into' as an ongoing procedure-most of the other info. is understood as terraforming for a N.W.Alien.O.,eradicating the human populace in a subtle yet thorough manner and leave the planet intacto.If there was a violent wipe out such as an invasion as hollywood advertises in "Independnce day" and similar films then there wouldn't necessarily be a guarantee of erasing who they need to erase-this is an inteligent ,efficient and very dark manifesto underway that can be somewhat selective in it's preference of who to enslave and who to erase through genetics,atmospheric seeding,HAARP etcetera.
Light always prevails and there is a choice-the dark is here to indirectly help us to chose the way to love and light.Help others to see.There are good guys out there also who wish for us to see through these veils of deceit and lies-only humanity itself can do this-it's a difficult task this one as most tend to go for the juicy carrot of materialism as wielded by those you have mentioned.
Cities are indeed prisons in their own right and they propogate materialistic behaviour and turn people away from their natural, loving inheritance of agriculture and spiriuality-"The human zoo" to quote Desmond Morris.
Thankyou for your post and information.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:45 AM   #59
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

guillotines in america no not possible, really
Guillotines seems a little out of date to me. There surely must be more effecient and far less messy ways to get rid of the unwanted.

With technology far ahead of what we the commoners know, the PTB will have many ways to cleanly and simply do the deed. If they can clone replacements, they don't need guillotines to dump the originals or NWO resisters.

I know my comments on guillotines are not and integral part of the story but it did catch my attention.

Not that I discount your story, I just don't know what to make of it yet, it's a new one to me. You could be telling a story as a psyop exercise, but you seem truly frantic so I am willing to give it consideration. It will take some pondering and meditation.

Aside from all that, assuming this is true, what do you think can be done to stop this? To the vast majority of people, including those in positions of power, this is sci fi material and you will be dismissed as delusional. So would I.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #60
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am very aware of all you talk about plus more.
I am interested in hearing what you have to say on this.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #61
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 01-10-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #62
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Philip K Dick was a SageSeer

One of his short stories, The King of the Elves deals with this sort of takeover, and it all starts with the man next door.

It's in 'Beyond Lies the Wub' collection.
A bit off topic, I know, but it just came to mind.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #63
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I do not have all the answers on this alien agenda. I search it each time I connect with my self and I have had some very strange visions. I know most have a hard time wrapping your mind around what Kevin is saying, but the war is on for our souls. I keep my mind wide open and you let it all in ,then I ask questions before I connect. I do not always get the answer then, but in comes to me in strange ways. I really believe that our souls we posses are priceless beyond belief and someone or thing wants it. This connects with Kevin's replacement program and the organic portals they leave behind. I hope all of us will continue to delve deep inside for the answers on this one. This may also connect to the current global game that is being played. A earth full of slaves without souls would be so easy to control.

We are just about to reach terminal velocity
And it feels so good to be a human on earth right now!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #64
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I do not have all the answers on this alien agenda. I search it each time I connect with my self and I have had some very strange visions. I know most have a hard time wrapping your mind around what Kevin is saying, but the war is on for our souls. I keep my mind wide open and you let it all in ,then I ask questions before I connect. I do not always get the answer then, but in comes to me in strange ways. I really believe that our souls we posses are priceless beyond belief and someone or thing wants it. This connects with Kevin's replacement program and the organic portals they leave behind. I hope all of us will continue to delve deep inside for the answers on this one. This may also connect to the current global game that is being played. A earth full of slaves without souls would be so easy to control.

We are just about to reach terminal velocity
And it feels so good to be a human on earth right now!
Wonderful, Dominic! Yes, I know exactly what you are sensing and saying. I spoke to Dean Warwick a few months before he died (see section Tributes on PC). He had all the resources and experiences at his disposal to see deeper than most. The boxcars with the guillotines were a real puzzle to him as well.

My take on it is this:
'They' do aim at a negative harvest of souls. They do not achieve this by merely killing us. They do it most efficiently by trauma based mind control, the same way they ensure that their own key members are firmly connected to negative 4th density.

The mere existence of these boxcars engenders fear. The use of them, even just for a few hundred or a few thousand, creates a huge rip in our collective etheric shield (I think that is where it rips) that will hurt us all badly.

The tttw story is a possible another such scare tactic, a test baloon.

I could say more on this, and more than likely others can. There have been test cases on this. But let this suffice for now.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #65
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to present to you the work of a guy named Jan Pająk. He is a professor, but most think he is crazy. below there is a link to his theories. he writes about UFOnauts( this is how he calls aliens) and their agenda. Some of his views are similar to those of other researchers in the field of ufology, and some are totally new. The material is very long but you can always click on what interests you at the moment. The material is in all major languages and you can choose the version that is best for you to read by clicking on the left side.
http://www.totalizm.pl/pajak_jan_uk.htm
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #66
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What we are witnessing is a con. Just how deep and how far back does it go?

[/url]
There are in fact, many con games going on simultaneously.

Here you are, the homeless person, hailing from Joey's Fish Market on the wharf in San Fransisco, having been rendered without a family and a home by sinister aliens, only able to spend 20-30 minutes on the internet in a library, suddenly having been rescued to a warmer place and displaying some signs of real scholarship! That was quick, not bad at all!

But no, most of us are not even so gullible that we place our trust in any 'gospel'. We use our inner lens, and surmise the truth from the pickings.

At the age of 5, not able to read any gospel, I said to grown-ups who were trembling with the fear of hell and eternal damnation : ' But God is not like that!!!'

That is the true gospel and it can be heard by listening to the still little voice within.

We were not left, abandoned, bereft of the means of connecting the dots that lead to the realm of spirit and consciousness.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #67
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

ooooh you are awful Josefine! ....chhhhkk kkk he hhheh
Old 01-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #68
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"And it feels so good to be a human on earth right now! "

_BINGO!_
Old 01-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #69
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

In regards to delusional one problem ,the technology is right in front of us you can see the tops of the particle accelerators built into our new court houses all over the planet in"every major city"
and there are new jails built everywhere, in every case there listed as empty due to lack of funding, and then go to you tube and look at these, fema camps notice the ware house gas lines on one side furnaces on the other and gates going in not going out, 2 rows of fences barbed wire pointing inward, on rail lines "death camp" reminds me of Aushwitz
http://www.historyplace.com/specials...ch-show001.htm

look at the photos of Aushwitz then watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
then watch fema coffins for the american people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od29Ece8OsE
I know what I saw and I know there here
and so does clifford stone and many others who were at the disclosure project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDSl0LaFLI

do some research like I have and you will see cremitoriums in these fema camps.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #70
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

People are starting to see it all over the place and the one thing these buggers do all the time is that they give credance to my case with all there debunking and finger pointing and saying i am delusional, keep it up people notice, they notice people going out of there way to discredit, look at all the discrediting on youtube look at alll the comments discrediting the truth, from the Kennedy assassination to UFOs to Fema Camps all of it look at all the discrediting everywhere and why?

Answer: They do not want you to know there here and wipeing us out but you will find out, you will find out one way or another that everything I have posted is the truth.

Now on an older question, this was brought to my attention in regards to "If they murdered your family, then where are the graves, death notices, proof" the way the con would work and regardless of how it sounds its how I found out about this alien agenda.

"they would kill and replace the entire extended family 500 to 2000 people at a time, build the families equity to a billion, put in there bogus case at Dept. of Immigration, cases based on bogus video evidence, I N S would then seize the properties, which they can do if proved there was fraud involved, then the Extra Terrestrials "relacements" would move into non-existance and the NSA would erase 1000s of people and make it look as though they were never here, seal the cases under NSA status "can not be investigated by any one" then they would liquidate all assets and there would be no bodies. Leaving no trace that the family was ever here. These aliens are sadistic, they enjoy our pain, and they love to con us. They get a high out of it.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-10-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #71
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

There is a truth,

There is a truth people are missing, there is a truth right in plain site, yet veiled it is being missed, it is being missed by humanity and it breaks my heart to know this truth in plain site, it breaks my heart to see it everyday to be a witness to which many are missing. There is a truth so horrible it shatters every conceivable reality it changes the way in which we see our world, it affects all of us and yet it is being missed. There is a truth to what is really going on and yet we have been conditioned not to believe this truth, conditioned by our media, conditioned by propaganda, conditioned by so many cover ups, conditioned not to see it. Yet it is happening in plain site. The truth is right here in front of us and people are missing it, and why because if we knew the truth we couldn’t handle it. But if we miss this truth then the human race is finished.

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind.

Welcome to the Apocalypse, wont you please wake up and see it, please wake up………………………………
Old 01-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #72
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

What if they threw an Apocalyse and nobody came?

The removal of the veil has a lot of claimers, I can assure you of that.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #73
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What if they threw an Apocalyse and nobody came?

The removal of the veil has a lot of claimers, I can assure you of that.
But more importantly, the alien agenda has many many many many discrediters, you can see it everywhere, what if the whole thing were set back to zero and there wouldn't be an apocolypse, what if that could happen, start the whole thing over. What if............
what if we could all go back to the beginning and start the whole darn thing over could you imagine what that would be like.

One of the last things I learned from these beings is that they are working on technology to turn our souls into power "batteries" for there ships, we are infact carbon based life forms, and we are full of energy we burn something like 470 lumens a year. Of pure energy.

But what if there was some way to turn back the hands of time and start over as if all that has happened just stopped and it was as if it never were what if......................
Just click ,never happend what if and I wonder if you know what I am talking about.....

imigane what that would be like

This is my gift to all the Extra Terrestrials out there and your insidious plans which were never Gods plan, this is for all the Extra Terrestrials out there who are hopeing I stick around and yet havent given me a reason to, this goes out to all the people murdered all the people replaced, this goes out to all they have hurt, this goes out to all the ones who are hopeing i stick around.
Imagine what would happen if we could start the whole thing over.........
you think the alien agenda hates me now imagine if we could just go back and do it again, this time from the beginning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEOkxRLzBf0

Sincerely
Time to tell the world
Old 01-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #74
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wonderful, Dominic! Yes, I know exactly what you are sensing and saying. I spoke to Dean Warwick a few months before he died (see section Tributes on PC). He had all the resources and experiences at his disposal to see deeper than most. The boxcars with the guillotines were a real puzzle to him as well.

My take on it is this:
'They' do aim at a negative harvest of souls. They do not achieve this by merely killing us. They do it most efficiently by trauma based mind control, the same way they ensure that their own key members are firmly connected to negative 4th density.

The mere existence of these boxcars engenders fear. The use of them, even just for a few hundred or a few thousand, creates a huge rip in our collective etheric shield (I think that is where it rips) that will hurt us all badly.

The tttw story is a possible another such scare tactic, a test baloon.

I could say more on this, and more than likely others can. There have been test cases on this. But let this suffice for now.
lets see they tore my life apart, hmmmm yes, I think this must be my motive lets not try and warn the world about everything I learned lets just shake them up a little in the form of psyops. "give me a break" discredit ,discredit discredit ,discredit,discredit, discredit for puntuation and spelling, discredit cause i must be delusional,discredit discredit discredit, anybody else noticeing all the discrediting going on everywhere?

forget the discrediting to me just look anywhere on youtube and see all the debunking and discrediting, more then just a little bit, How are you going to discredit all our astraunats, scientists, images from Nasa, The Pope's address to the Italian people saying God created Extra Terrestrials, yes it happened on Nov. 14th last year, and guess what not one news service in the west carried it, and why not?

Answer: Because they do not want you to know that they are here, killing us off and replaceing us. Bottom line you will find out everything I posted is the truth and by then it will be to late, it probably already is.
sincerly
Kevin
Timetotelltheworld
Old 01-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #75
Kathleen

Actually, I heard about the Vatican stance on ET's in the main stream media

MSNBC

Breitbart

and there's many more out there...