Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #101
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Hi all, hope your all doing well.

I know of some details regarding a conflict at present, and it is here on earth. The governments of the world have been fighting them.
I will explain more, but later.

I cannot cornfirm all of what you say <thread starter, sorry forgot your name>
But there is a huge coverup regarding conflict.

I can confirm that stargates are used, and are still on the search for the other ancient gates and artifacts while destroying any statues of the ancient human gods. People can make their own judgment on the destroying of the statues of gods and items with there names on. I have my idea.

Humanity has been programmed for a very long time.
Whos to say when someone talks of aliens, that your thought process takes a influence on the programming that all have been subjected to.

What if one said who is a good god, and who is the evil one
Peoples judgments are not their own, they are influenced to SOME DEGREE.

I dont want all thinking all are totally brainwashed by my last statement, as not all are, but influenced to make a wise judgement on SOME subjects, YES.

I am sure the writer of this thread understands those on the net who discredits him, I will be impartial by saying, some of those people may be clones, and some are non beleivers and just speak too much of their opinions.

But not all are ready for such knowledge. Knowledge cannot be grasped without wisdom. There are things i wish to say since i first came on here,but couldnt, as its important to remember that many would either fight the knowledge, or be fearfull, which is not my intention.

But now this year is upon us, many things will be revealed to all, from people, governments and other sources.

I will leave you all with a quote....
Neither overrate nor underestimate what you have received.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #102
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

wanna see a particle accelerator built into our new court houses, check out this thread post #3
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=alien+agenda
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #103
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

I went on line to look up addresses of these new jails like wapatoe and others and they hit me with worms and trojan viruses anything in connection with these addresses and got shut down from any computer i tried to use.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #104
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have asked you repeatedly about particle accelerators in hospitals...and have provided links to sites featuring them...but, as far as I know, you have not replied. Why is this? I have considered that there is something to your story...but that there is something missing, as well. What's really going on here? If we don't know...we can't help. Take a look at the following link: http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/?pid=1000673 There is a lot of information, including photographs and illustrations, regarding proton-accelerators...including their use on humans. Is this the type of equipment which is found in the courthouses? Wouldn't it make more sense for these devices to be located in hospitals and research facilicities...especially regarding the alleged nepharious uses of the particle-accelerators? Look closely at the article, and note where the various accelerators are located. A couple of these locations have been reportedly involved in alien research. From another source, I read that the Department of Energy helped fund (nearly 20 million dollars) one of the hospital accelerator projects, and that this same hospital has an agreement with NASA, enabling them to conduct research which simulates space radiation. One website contains videos describing how proton-accelerators are used to treat cancer patients: http://www.protons.com/proton-therapy/proton-videos/. What do you think about all of the above? Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-11-2009 at 09:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #105
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

what i saw was on PBS and they showed the same crown or top of the particle accelerator at Fermi it was fricking identicle to whats on the top of our new court houses....these new court houses are not just in the US they are all over the planet.....as far as the particle accelerators in hospitals all i can say is that they gave up the use of CT scans for duplication of our memories...............other then that i dont know.............what i do know is that there are 100s of new jails and in every case there listed as empty due to lack of funding...the main problem is who are you going to go to...they have replaced many many people....and the other humans are losing there jobs ...homes to forclosures they are being kicked to the curb.....and will be loaded on to fema trains and taken to death camps already built
Old 02-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #106
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at the technology on the top of this court house in seattle,
what is it.....these buildings are in every major city on the planet you will find them............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3275365323_3d54e524f1_o.jpg (10.6 KB, 49 views)
Old 02-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #107
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at the technology on the top of this court house in Portland,
what is it.....these buildings are in every major city on the planet you will find them............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 479980.jpg (8.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 02-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #108
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have been a bit skeptical regarding this thread. I put my skepticals on when I log on! However...I found something which lends a bit of support to the theory on the table: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGUAc...eature=related. It's a minute or two into the video. Mind you...I'm not supporting the thread or the video...but one never knows. This is a very strange universe...and a seemingly haunted planet. Just ask John Keel...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #109
brendals
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The aliens seem to have body challenges...and may want to transfer their souls into human bodies. Why all of the alleged alien/human genetics labs? Do they want to be the new humans...and ship our souls off to Nibiru, or who knows where? This is just speculation, with no evidence...but it still makes me wonder what's really going on.

Hi Orthodoxymoron,
The best selling author Stephanie Meyer recently wrote "The Host". It is is a fascinating novel describing this very scenario. I couldn't put it down and I'm not a real fan of sci-fi! I find it very interesting how movies & books mirror possible events facing humanity that are being discussed on the fringes.

cheers

brendals
brendals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #110
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

We are all related to our brothers and sisters in space and beyond. Our genetics comes from different galaxies. However, we are also multi-dimensional beings. If an alien wants to replace my physical vehicle and my family, I hope my soul and the souls of my family will find a much better place to live on another galaxy. A place where fear does not guide and over-ride intelligence and the comprehension of love.

A place where a planet dwells in the lower astral realms of lower vibrational beings - It has been hard for our race to develop this far. But so much ignorance and confusion has led us to believe we are powerless when we are not.

When others awaken you will realize that we behold the power to change everything around us. If the alien agenda is to take over before we wake up, they are too late. As a matter of fact, they are the ones who will need to adjust to our gained wisdom in the future.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #111
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

what they bragged about is that they are working on technology to turn our souls into energy for there ships and were whats for dinner....we are cattle in every sense of the word and guess what this was never the plan.........................they made it there own...
Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #112
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another bit of supporting evidence for a connection between aliens, souls, humans...and particle accelerators: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26932981322068. I'm still not sold on the courthouses...but research facility and hospital particle accelerators seem to be likely locations for research, at least, in this area. These people may be playing with fire. Are particle accelerators really trojan horses? Was particle accelerator technology given to humans by aliens to facilitate an alien invasion from outer-space...or from within the crust of Earth? Are they going to raise Hell?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #113
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

You dont have to be sold on it but you can see it.................
And guess what these new court houses are not just in the u.s. they are in major cities all over the planet.....................start looking you will find more ...........................promise......I ALREADY HAVE
THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I TRY AND CAPTURE AND SEND THE IMAGES OF THESE NEW COURT HOUSES THEY DONT GET TO WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GO
Old 03-05-2009, 01:41 AM   #114
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why would courthouses be the location of choice for these very, very expensive particle accelerators? If they were placed in courthouses as part of an alien agenda to replace us...why wouldn't they hide these devices more carefully? Wouldn't they be so out of place...that suspicions would be raised by a lot of people. It would be very hard to keep this quiet! Why wouldn't hospitals be the logical location? No suspicions would be raised...and they would pay for themselves with cancer treatment and government research. Or they could place them in the alleged FEMA concentration camps. They could disguise them as showers! I'm game for just about anything...and I do a fair bit of speculation...but I'm having a tough time with this story...as is. I see possibilities for stargates, time travel, revivification...and even soul replacement...as research topics or novel plots...but I can't quite convince myself that this is indeed an up and running operation to replace us. I may be in for a surprise...
Old 03-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #115
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

there under the assumption no one is going to believe it and that no one is going to recognize the technology but I did and they gave it away over and over again....
You dont have to believe it but its true...........
George Young Ret....NSA told me that "when these new court houses were finished the next thing is to get rid of all the undesireables".................................... .................
before seeing one shapeshift I didnt know what he was talking about after seeing it I knew...........THE REASON THE NSA CAN NOT BE INVESTIGATED BY ANYONE AND THEY GET A BLANK CHECK GUESS WHAT THEY ARE NOT FROM HERE........THE NSA WAS CREATED 2 WEEKS AFTER MANY UFOS WERE SEEN FLYING OVER THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE CAPITAL BACK IN 1952 and the UFOS made national news in major newspapers....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+1952&aq=f&oq=
look at all the articles
I watched a program about particle accelerators on PBS and they showed the crown of the one at Fermi Lab and its Identicle to whats on top of the Mark O Hatfield building...
then I confronted a number of these E.T.s that I had already Identified and they all gave it away one after another the look of fear gave it away........

Then I started looking and the same thehnology can also be seen on top of the new federal building at 7th and Market St. In San Francisco...............then I found another near Zocolo Square in Mexico City Mexico .................................................. ........
then I found out they are all over the place NOT JUST IN THE U.S. all over the planet...they are an arogent lot and they put there technology out in plain site, thinking they would just deny it.............
Start looking you will see major funding being spent on new jails pick a country you will see it everywhere AND IN EVERY SINGLE CASE "EMPTY DO TO LACK OF FUNDING" EVERY SINGLE CASE............PERFECT EXAMPLE ....WAPATOE OUTSIDE PORTLAND OR....
ITS TRUE WEATHER YOU ARE WILLING TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE SEEN IT.........
Old 03-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld: Why do you copy and paste the same thing over and over? You don't respond directly to legitimate and reasonable questions. It's almost as if you have a script from which you are not allowed to deviate. You remind me of a caller to Art Bell's show. 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiux...eature=related. Is there a similarity? Unrelatedly...could particle accelerators be used to perform a global exorcism? I smell smoke...but I can't see the fire (regarding particle accelerators)!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #117
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Alex Collier, Defending Sacred Ground

Operation Deep Freeze: Planetary Manipulation Program

"Now, we've all heard of a world government. It's not just a group of bankers and politicians. In order to have some teeth and to make the governments do want they want, and to be able to control and manipulate governments and
world events, they have to have another organization. This organization, from what I have been told by Moraney, started originally in the CIA, shortly after it became the CIA in the 1950's. This operation, which exists today, is called
Operation Deep Freeze.

The way it works is that members of the CIA, FBI, NSA, KGB and Mossad are "declared dead", given false identities and put into active service in the capacity that they can go to any country, having total anonymity, do what they want and they can't be touched. They are outside all laws. In 1988, according to Moraney,there were 12,310 of these people."

"Today, there are over 26,000 of them. What brought this whole thing up is that the lecture I did last Saturday, a gentleman brought up something about amark on the palm of the hand. So, I took that information and went to Moraney. I said, "Well, what about this?". Well, I opened up a can of worms. I had no idea. Anyway, this group is called Deep Freeze. It's called that because they're all supposed to be "dead" but they're not, and it is these individuals that basically run messages back and forth between world governments. In other words, messages on what to do, when to start a war, when not to start a war, when to bomb, when to kidnap, etc. It is also this same group that is in charge of the doubles and clones."

Now, folks, some of this might be really hard for you to understand, or to even relate to. I'm just here to offer the information. I don't have a problem with this information. I'm just telling you where I'm coming from. Now, I'll start
and I'm going to have to give you specific times, dates and background information so that you can go back and try to prove it wrong. Okay? I asked for specific information because I know that on the "believability scale" this is pretty tough. Again, this information is what the Zenetaens (race from Andromeda) have provided me with. Regarding Henry ....
Okay. On January 26, 1979, Nelson Rockefeller, the ex-Vice President of the United States, was murdered.

He did not die of a heart attack "making love to his secretary", as most of us have been told. When he passed away, or was killed, his next in command was Henry Kissinger, who was apparently a Rockefeller devotee, and Kissinger thought he could take Nelson's place as far as helping to run the Rockefeller Empire. On February 4, 1979 Kissinger left for London from Washington. Now, this is just after the funeral for Nelson Rockefeller. From London he went to two secret destinations in France, then back to London. At 11pm, he left Heathrow Airport in a private jet back to Washington, D.C. He was accompanied by his wife, now his ex-wife, Nancy. According to Moraney, there were 26 Earth-built spacecraft watching the plane. At 7:12 pm, Eastern Standard time on

February 5, 1979, all contact with Kissinger's plane was lost. Now, I'm giving you the specific information so that you can go back in time and try to disprove this or validate it, whatever the case may be. The plane never arrived in Washington. Several days later, his aides claimed that he was "on vacation" somewhere. According to Moraney, the
real human being Henry Kissinger has never been seen or heard from again. He was cloned.

On March 9, 1979, film clips of Henry Kissinger were put together for it to appear that he was doing a real interview on a newscast. The same thing occurred on March 25, 1979, for a hoax television interview on Meet the Press. According to Moraney, if you listen carefully, questions put to "Kissinger" are not answered but he says something else. They
didn't know where Kissinger was when they created these mock broadcasts, and they didn't want to create a panic within the structure of the government, because Kissinger had been carrying vital intelligence information back and forth.

Maldekian Redoux: A Shadow of Your Smile

Now, the Rothschild family, and those close to it, are the souls of the leaders of the former Maldek, a planet that was destroyed in the past and now remains as the asteroid belt. They have continued to be reborn in the same family in order to retain their control. Many members of the shadow government in the United States and many individuals in Russia are also souls who were conscious of themselves and originated on Maldek at one time. Most of these Maldekian souls who were physically incarnate in Russia have been removed, and according to Moraney this was done by a group of Pleiadians, who apparently have a huge base in Russia and are actively involved on that end. There are still a large group of these souls having their origin with Maldek that are incarnating in human form, and conscious of
who they are. They're all into war, hate, greed, power and control. That's what they're all about. Unfortunately, most of those who are incarnating and are still in physical form are in the United States, underneath us in the underground cities and facilities."
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #118
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Why do i keep repeating my self because you can see the technology wake up please and because i am ****** my family all my realitives were murdered over this ****
Old 05-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #119
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

can someone please tell me why there is so much information about fema camps and coffins and rail cars and the new world order or better yet why are their so many people so very many people debunking all of this information...average people from every walk of life debunking all of this....when there is so much information about it everywhere
Old 05-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #120
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Why do i keep repeating my self because you can see the technology wake up please and because i am ****** my family all my realitives were murdered over this ****
Can you stop this nonsense already!! if alien are invading then let them invade.. We know that half of the officials and leaders are cloned and most are reptilian hybrid. Some ppl are fighting for masonic constitution some are waiting for 2012 some are waiting for space people to save them some are waiting for Jesus christ and some are playing/watching sports and most are in their own delusion... there is nothing we can do now. So, sit back relax and have some fun

Last edited by PK47; 05-18-2009 at 11:54 PM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:35 AM   #121
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Listen to this guy!

PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #122
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

PK47...I agree with a lot of what that guy had to say. Personal Responsibility is the key concept...and the guy understood that. Thank-you for posting the links.

If the aliens are here...and have been ruling over us...or are planning to rule over us...exterminate us...eat us...etc, etc...they should all just leave. I'm willing to interact with aliens. I don't care what they look like, smell like, act like, etc, etc...but the evidence is that they have been screwing with us big time...and have even worse manipulation and atrocities planned for us. They should leave us alone. They might think they own us and Earth...but they should lose custody(if they ever had custody)...and go away. Selective interaction at a much later date could possibly occur...but not now. The Universal Divorce Court needs to act decisively and quickly. Human beings are no saints...and if we rule ourselves with constitutional responsible freedom...we will still have huge problems and setbacks. But we need to be united and free as We the People of Earth.

After having said all that...I might be a reptilian in disguise...without knowing it! I might be cooking my own goose! 90% of the time...I don't feel like I'm really a part of the human race! One day I might look in the mirror...and scare the hell out of myself! The horror!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-19-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:21 AM   #123
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
We are all related to our brothers and sisters in space and beyond. Our genetics comes from different galaxies. However, we are also multi-dimensional beings. If an alien wants to replace my physical vehicle and my family, I hope my soul and the souls of my family will find a much better place to live on another galaxy. A place where fear does not guide and over-ride intelligence and the comprehension of love.

A place where a planet dwells in the lower astral realms of lower vibrational beings - It has been hard for our race to develop this far. But so much ignorance and confusion has led us to believe we are powerless when we are not.

When others awaken you will realize that we behold the power to change everything around us. If the alien agenda is to take over before we wake up, they are too late. As a matter of fact, they are the ones who will need to adjust to our gained wisdom in the future.
Surial that is way to cool!!!!

You da man!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #124
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
We are all related to our brothers and sisters in space and beyond. Our genetics comes from different galaxies. However, we are also multi-dimensional beings. If an alien wants to replace my physical vehicle and my family, I hope my soul and the souls of my family will find a much better place to live on another galaxy.
According to TTTTW/Kevin Rush - they don't want our bodies, they want our souls.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Alien-agen...&mode=threaded
Quote:
they bragged they are working on technology to turn our souls into power for there ships, we put off 470 lumens of energy per year, BATTERIES, get it eternal life in the heavens, this con did not just start yesterday, this is not something new, ... There has always been alien agendas on this planet, now its harvest time on earth, they can replace us and if you dont believe it, because thats what the human condition does it either goes into denial, terror or points the finger at the messanger and says hes nuts. and i guarentee i am far from nuts I SAW THEM SHAPE SHIFT, i know there here, dont believe me, but it is true. its all true. there is a growing number of people who are finding out the truth, problem is many can not handle the truth. sit and wait, wait for the end, five different people from different walks of life all said "you will be here til the end"
you will find out its all true,
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:06 AM   #125
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
Listen to this guy!
This guy describes the average Joe, but I don't think he describes even a small percentage of the people at Avalon. I have almost nothing - a computer, some books for research purposes, and a $6000 1999 used car to reliably get me from here to there and back again.

What does the OP of this thread Kevin Rush have? Nothing. He is homeless. When he tries to get a job, "they" intervene before he can even be hired. He uses the computer in the library from San Francisco now - and gets 15 minutes at a time, then gets to wait in line again. Who has really read all that he has posted about his story and why he is trying to tell it? He used to be a photographer minding his own business before he got caught in their web. He loved life.

"Eternal life in heaven" as batteries in their space ships is what Kevin says they have planned for us. The better you are, the more pure, the brighter and more powerful a battery you will be. Now does that teaching make more sense - you all be good now.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote