Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 08:48 PM   #1
caspyan

Default Waikato/Hamilton New Zealand

A big hug to everyone and I wish you all a great Christmas and New Year. I have just moved here and I'm wondering if there's any aware people nearby?
I've been living in rural Australia (away from those chemtrails) and in Europe. I've never seen chemtrails here, has anyone else seen any?
I'm currently looking for a way to purify my water to remove fluoride (I'm about to buy a water distiller) so I'll let you know if this has worked asap.
My new year's resolutions are to cut things like MSG and high fructose corn starch out of my diet in 2010.
I'm extremely hopeful there will be official disclosure of ET's soon - look at this:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091218/...w-870a197.html

We are living in interesting times!!

Last edited by caspyan; 01-02-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
prophet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Waikato/Hamilton New Zealand - spring water and water filters

Hey Caspyan, the only real pure water you are going to get is from a deep spring. I am sure there are springs in your area, it is just finding them that is the issue.

I lived 28 years in New Zealand and travel back yearly. Around the Rotorua area I know there are many, you just need to find street names like "Fairysprings" etc, this is a good tip :-)

I live in Germany and every few months I go to a spring and collect about 50 litres, I have a meter with me to check the dissolved solids, the tap water absolutely pails in comparison to deap spring water.

In regard to purifiers, so many choices... I have a shower filter and have seen huge improvements in my hair and skin, remember, our body consumes the majority of water not through our mouth, but through our skin during a hot shower.

Cheers,
prophet
prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Waikato/Hamilton New Zealand

Hi. Near the Waikato you are lucky as in Sth Waikato you have the famous Blue Spring in Putaruru which actually supplies much of NZ's spring water - like the Coca Cola owned KiwiBlue and also the famus Pump brand (and others).

To remove chlorine you will want to use distillation which kills the water's energies (dead water) or better yer, collect some yourself - rain water! Or a good reverse osmosis machine but ths wastes water in the treatment process.

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
caspyan

Thanks Barron & Prophet. I will definitely check out the Blue spring. Its only an hour away. I can buy a few 20l water carriers and have fun filling them up. who knows, I might meet other aware people on the journey. I really feel a sense of "Me Me Me" - its all about Me (not Beaker & Dr. Honeydew from the Mupets. Lol). There is no hope even meeting these people . Well, I'll leave it up to higher consciousness to increase the Earth's power to reach them.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
prophet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspyan View Post
I will definitely check out the Blue spring. Its only an hour away. I can buy a few 20l water carriers and have fun filling them up.
Hi Caspyan, could you give me a shout when you have visited the Blue springs and whether you had success filling up there.
I am heading over to NZ in a couple of weeks and would like to visit the Spings myself.

Cheers,
Prophet
prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:31 AM   #6
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Go to the Putaruru info centre or better yet probably the one in Tirau before you get to Putaruru as it will be open and ask about the walkway around the Blue Springs. From this walk you can fill up at source....
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
whitefluffy
Avalon Senior Member

hey barron,

lucky for you no chemtrails, they probably dont want to pollute themselves.. ever hear of greg hallett, says nz is paedoplhile nwo hangout! his site greghallett .com something to think about, anyway im sure nz is lovely, thought of emigrating myself! hope this is not too depressing
whitefluffy is offline   Reply With Quote