Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #201
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Sherry Shriner has a lot to say about 'clones', 'soul-scalping'...and the negative view of 'aliens'. She promotes the use of orgone to get rid of them. She says the orgone burns them and causes their ufo's to crash.
Wilhelm Reich was in his own words at war with the UFOs

these color pulsations in the sky and the silvery disks

which his cloudbuster seemed to drain the energy from

Reich was convinced that the UFOs operated on orgone

an ambient energy source that interacts with life and organic matter

the Food and Drug Administration had determined that orgone did not exist

and in effect burnt his books destroyed his work and put him in prison

perhaps Reich did not know

that to declare war on the UFOs

that kept pestering him over his ranch Orgonon

was a declaration of war against the Government

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:29 AM   #202
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Amen Ra, Hathor, Abraxasinas, Thuba

NWO = UFO? BABYLON = DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES? ALIENS = DEMONS?

Unrelatedly...if you haven't watched this video...you should...even though it's hard to watch. History has a way of repeating itself. Are the horrors depicted in the video about to occur again...on a much larger scale...with modern methods of persuasion? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx8PdvOELvY I'm thinking that human beings did not cook up these horrors. Perhaps human beings did as they were told...if you know what I mean.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2010 at 02:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #203
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is a re-post. I am enamored with the concept of two key souls...Human and Reptilian...reincarnating together...for thousands of years...into a Hathorian Apostolic Succession of Human Bodies...which I am currently hypothesizing as being young pigmented females. Could this being be the real Black Pope...and the commander of the Black Monks? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QDWj52mU This Human/Reptilian Being would hypothetically be at the center of a theological and political cross pollination...and would possibly be responsible for most sacred texts...and many scientific 'discoveries'. Who knows...this being could be the real author of the writings of William Shakespeare, the real architect of Chartres Cathedral...and the instructor of Charles Darwin. If you think I'm crazy...you're right. But still...get off your butt...and research what I just said.

I think there is a thread of truth which runs through the ancient mythologies...stories of gods, goddesses, and pharaohs...the biblical record, channeled and remotely viewed information, regression hypnosis, etc...but that most of it is pure BS. I think there is something very special about abraxasinas. I've never encountered anyone like this. I've never encountered information like this. This isn't just anybody...I don't think. But who knows...it could be an NSA experiment to see how we might react to this sort of thing. This could conceivably be pulled off by an NSA staffer with a Cray Supercomputer. Damned if I know. All of this Galactic Federation and SaLuSa stuff might be Alphabet Agency generated to prepare the public for the genuine ET generated BS which is coming. How do we really know anything for certain? Anybody can make up anything. I have pulled back from my biblical upbringing because of the complexity and contradictions...not to mention the utter absurdities. I desire simple clarity. Remember the Tower of Babel incident? If you can't convince 'em...confuse 'em. Try to reduce concepts to their most simple forms...and keep them simple. Of course...when I have tried to do this...people pay no attention because they think there's nothing special or spooky going on...and that it's too simple. Go figure. I will continue through the entire Thuban thread...because I think it's significant...regardless of the source. It shouldn't be ignored. It could possibly be a huge part of disclosure. Who knows? If you were a Reptilian/Human hybrid with a 500 IQ and total reincarnational recall...and had been the key mediator between the Reptilian and Human races for thousands of years...and had witnessed unmentionable atrocities throughout the centuries...how might you deal with an Avalon Q & A? It would be hard...wouldn't it? I don't think we have any idea what this might be like...but I do think there is a very real possibility that such an individual exists. Could this individual be abraxasinas? I don't know. I will continue to be somewhat neutral...probing and irreverent...but I will give the Thuban thread some careful consideration...and I will attempt to relate it to the other threads I have been struggling with. This is uncharted territory.

Leo Zagami...in his infamous 'prison' speech...said that Amen Ra was his father. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM Amen Ra was both the husband and father of Hathor. In an exorcism of Zagami by Moziah...the entity within Leo...haughtily and laughingly boasted about fooling humanity for thousands and thousands of years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube- This entity was supposedly Lucifer...but could it have been Hathor? Or...are Lucifer and Hathor the same entity? Does 'We Are All One' take on new meaning in this context? Also...watch this 'Lone Gunman' episode...which eerily foretold 9/11...6 months before the event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4 Notice the 'Remote Control Pilot' at 8:00. Is this Hathor? Was Hathor at the controls of the 'planes' and the 'controlled demolitions' on 9/11? I don't know...but I wonder as I wander in and out of insanity.

If you haven't already watched the 'Hathor' episode of Stargate SG-1...it contains some very interesting information...if you listen closely. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor Unrelatedly...could abraxasinas be someone we already know? Just thought I'd ask. To me...the main thing is for all of the corruption and violence to be drastically reduced...and finally to be virtually eliminated. I've got no problem with interacting with any and all races...and I don't want even the worst of the worst in the Universe to be hurt or killed...unless this is absolutely necessary...with no other possible alternatives. Separated...for the protection of themselves and others? Perhaps. Re-education and restitution? Perhaps. Hope springs eternal. My desired Solar System Exorcism is really sort of a Galactic Time-Out. But once again...what do I know? Really...not very much.

Just for the heck of it...start both of these You Tube videos at the same time...but turn off the sound on the first one...and watch it. (Get both set up...and then start them. Do this several times) Consider this in the context of the hellish scene in the first abraxasinas post...with the hellish characters actually in the 'temple'...and the woman as being Hathor (in both the hellish setting and the Stargate video). Notice the gargoyles in the organ video. Do you see what I'm getting at? Was Hathor (or equivalent) the mediator between the Interdimensional Reptilians (God) and the Human Race (Man)? Is Mary really Hathor? Mary is sometimes known as a Co-Mediatrix. Or how about the term 'Theanthropos'? Also...use the sound from the Zagami rant...while watching the first video below. Does this relate to the abraxasinas thread? Damned if I know. But please consider this post carefully and repeatedly. With the forum shutting down...I don't have much time left to beg. Actually...I'm sort of looking forward to the shutdown. It will be a relief.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4kn...eature=related

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-27-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #204
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider this Rense/Fulford interview...in light of everything contained in this thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT0Ue...eature=related Once again...I only seek understanding and reconciliation. I am not on a witch-hunt...in any way, shape, or form. I just want all of the cr@p to be placed in plain site...for the whole world to see...and then taken to the dump. Then we can proceed to conduct business in this Solar System in a much less corrupt and violent manner. That's all. I could conceivably see myself becoming a Reformed Roman Catholic...in a completely purified and reformed church. I could conceivably be highly supportive of a completely purified and reformed United Nations. I'm not an anarchist. I'm really just a janitor. I'm trying to help clean things up. Millions of other people are trying to do the same thing...in their own way...and in their own time. It takes all kinds...I guess.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #205
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

ortho

do you want to play God

the next time lol

imagine

how will you pass the time

if you were the only One
Old 03-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #206
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
ortho

do you want to play God

the next time lol

imagine

how will you pass the time

if you were the only One
NO! THE FIRST AND LAST COMMANDMENT SHOULD BE 'THOU SHALT HAVE NO GODS'. POWER CORRUPTS. ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY. TO WISH TO BE GOD...IS TO WISH TO BE SATAN.

However...instead of cowering on our knees...we should ALL be spending most of our time considering World Issues, Solar System Issues, and Galactic Issues. I seek the Exaltation of Humanity...not Self Exaltation. Jesus didn't strut around...acting like God...did he? He didn't command people to build temples and cathedrals in his honor...and he didn't command them to praise him or bow down and worship him...did he? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTb...next=1YouTube-

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #207
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

god jesus satan lucifer gabriel michael ... etc.

the trick is to continue exploring ...
not to bail out ...
even when we find out that something is not what we thought ...

that is what we are going to discover ...
again ... and again ...
and again ...

nothing ... is what we thought ...

the greater and broader we explore ...
the closer we come to what is true ...

and the closer ...
truth comes to us ...

gracias ortho ...
you are a true inspiration to the seeking of my own truth ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #208
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jesus didn't strut around...acting like God...did he? He didn't command people to build temples and cathedrals in his honor...and he didn't command them to praise him or bow down and worship him...did he?

there is nothing wrong in worship

as the coal close to the fire

glows like ember

so the Soul in remembrance of the Spirit

shares the Light

there is nothing wrong in worship

neither alone nor in the church
Old 03-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #209
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you futureyes and RedeZra.

Should we do what Jesus told us to do? If so...why so? If not...why not?
Old 03-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #210
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If my Hathorian Hypothesis is correct...and I don't know that it is...could this Reptilian/Human Hybrid have been absolutely necessary...at least historically? Could this Reptilian/Human Hybrid have been a mixture of good and evil...sanity and insanity...incorruption and corruption...truth and error? I tend to think so...but I don't really know so. The more I think about this personality...or multiple personality...the more I like them...and the more I dislike them. I think that dealing with them might be very complex for us...and them. The whole theory rests upon the necessity of having a mediator or mediatrix between the Reptilian and Human races. I continue to 'like' the idea of the Human Race being Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Human/Reptilian Hybrid Warden...taking orders from a Reptilian God of This World. I don't know that this is the case...really...but I suspect that it is. If so...the Human/Reptilian Hybrid Warden might be Hathor...century after century after century...in body after body after body. How would you like to have that job? I wouldn't.

A lot of my threads and postings deal with the possibility of finding a way for Hathor (Lucifer?) to retire...and for the negative and regressive Reptilian Beings to either become benevolent, peaceful, and constructive...or to leave this Solar System until they truly do become benevolent, peaceful, and constructive. Having no gods or goddesses...and having Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as the Solar System Modus Operandi...are central themes in this proposed solution.

I apologize to anyone...human or otherwise...who I may have hurt or offended. I'm flying blind...and I don't really know what's going on. I'm quite neurotic and troubled...and I often do not say things in a tactful and logical manner. I'm hurt and scared. We've been lied to...and beat-up...so many times...like abused children. This isn't right...and it needs to change.

I don't know if the United States of the Solar System is a legitimate solution or not. The proposal was an experiment to generate discussion and debate...but the response has been minimal...and most often non-committal or negative. With the closing of this Avalon forum...I will be taking an extended break from publicly posting on this subject...especially in a forum setting. This isn't due to a change of heart...or a lack of interest. I just need to heal. I pursued various subjects on Avalon...to solve personal and public problems...but the opposite has seemingly occurred.

I would still like to meet Hathor/Lucifer (or any other beings in this general category)...regardless of how good or bad they have been historically...or are presently. This does not arise from a morbid curiosity. I'm simply interested in knowing the truth...facing reality...resolving what seems to be a deadlocked nightmare of a mess...and then moving on...to bigger and better things...for everyone. But don't be surprised if I keep shooting myself in the foot...and keep putting my foot in my mouth...and keep stepping on my...never mind.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #211
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

there is a passage in Matthew 19 where Jesus answers one rich young man

that if he follows the Commandments he will enter eternal life

on which the man inquire Which ones

and Jesus lists these lines

Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony,
honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.

such a seemingly simple thing one would think

Jesus admonishes in John 14

If you love me, keep my Commandments.

how hard can it be

obviously not easy at all

why not

---

it is no good for the world nor for the Soul

to question the validity of the Bible and to doubt the historicity of Jesus

or to diminish the Divinity of Christ which makes Him a Giver of Grace

it is a shot from the hip in the dark

to equate Him then the Book with the Church

for the congregation and the cardinals are mortals

and not above mistakes

neither are we

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-28-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #212
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I would still like to meet Hathor/Lucifer (or any other beings in this general category)...regardless of how good or bad they have been historically...or are presently. This does not arise from a morbid curiosity. I'm simply interested in knowing the truth...facing reality...resolving what seems to be a deadlocked nightmare of a mess...and then moving on...to bigger and better things...for everyone. But don't be surprised if I keep shooting myself in the foot...and keep putting my foot in my mouth...and keep stepping on my...never mind.

hi ortho ...

i feel this process will come to be the way for us ... to the new ...
the one and only way ... our process ... our evolution ... from our confinement ... to our freedom ...
WE ... will have to see this through in such way ... i feel this is so ...

as we are ... as it is ... much of our world manipulates ... continues to do so ...
we know within our hearts ... this is not ok ... but what do we do ...
we do nothing ... we cowar ... run and hide ...
from the truth ... of what is ...

i feel ... when this world arrives at the place of what you have written ...
when we ... with the solid knowingness of who we are ... WANT ... to meet head on ... truth ...
THEN ... the new way ... will come to be ...

it is time ... we not fear the truth ...
it is time ... we know it ... fully ... all aspects ...
only then ... can we heal at large ...

allow what has been ... and what is ... to surface ...
to become exposed ... we must not fear this ...
knowing who we are within ... we can then transmute ... dark to light ... good to bad ... evil to love ...
fear to freedom ...

when we finally figure out ... to run INTO ... the face of our fears of knowing the truth ... facing the lies ... allowing all to surface ...
the process of cleansing this mess ... can begin ... WILL begin ...
and i feel ... it absolutely will ... when we have said ... enuff is enuff ...

have we not ... suffered enough ...
how much more ... will we entertain ...

no more band-aids ... no more coverups of any sort ...
no more putting on the blinders ... for we fear getting hurt ...
by truth ...

no more running the opposite direction ... no more escape ...
meet truth ... meet the energy of satan ... and all others ... head on ...
finally ... receive the truth ... heal from it ... ultimately ... move forward ...
within newness ...

no need to apologize ortho ... you are but a true seeker ... you leave no stone unturned ...
what is there to apologize for this ...

Old 03-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #213
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you futureyes and RedeZra.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-29-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:51 AM   #214
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

since you repeat this twice

then I take it that you have some specific interpretations

on what it is that Jesus told us to do

or perhaps you're just boosting your post count

as I am now

Old 03-29-2010, 04:54 AM   #215
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone give me a straight answer to the simple question "Should we do what Jesus told us to do? If so...why so? If not...why not?"
Old 03-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #216
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can anyone give me a straight answer to the simple question "Should we do what Jesus told us to do? If so...why so? If not...why not?"
hi ortho ... i wanted to write to this yesterday but after numerous attempts of waiting endlessly for the page to allow me to do so and then getting kicked off ... grrrr ...
hope this goes through after i hit submit ...

from my perspective ... i feel we should be listening to our own inner voice ... BEing in tune with and acting from the guidance of our own higher selves ...

i feel ... that if everyone can do this ... then all truth becomes aligned ... inclusive of the teachings of jesus ...

i feel ... the teachings of jesus were just that ... teachings to allow our own selves ... to look within for there we can locate similar to what he was conveying ... i don't believe he was asking anyone to follow precisely his words or his actions ... but to take from his examples ... as guidelines ... to the navigation of our own truth seeking ... which in the long run ... is aligned and similar ... AND ... aligned to what is within universal law ...

as redezra wrote ... this should be easy to do so should it not?
sigh ... obviously not so effortless these days ... i feel the ingraining of this illusion may be deeper than the truth of who we are ... the commandments ... universal law ... sadly taking a back seat within memory of our realization ...

having said this ... i feel we are in the process of it all being turned around ... the muck being flushed out ... AFTER ... we have allowed it to surface and dealt with it ...

ok ... hope this goes through this time ...

Old 03-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #217
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you futureyes. I agree. I like the idea of agonizing over the Gospels in general...and the actual words attributed to Jesus in particular...in order to tap into the Divinity Within Humanity. From that perspective...we can then think for ourselves...in a sanctified manner...and do whatever makes sense. I'm really going to stop posting (on any forum) when this forum goes read-only...and attempt to practice what I preach. I'm going to buy a Strong's Concordance...and do an extensive cross-referencing study...connecting the words of Jesus...with the rest of scripture...and with current events.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-29-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #218
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

sure work on the virtues

for man is not an animal

there are merits in the virtues

as there are faults in the vices

choose the right at the crossroads of life

one does not need to be a superman

to do the things Jesus tells us to do

but it takes a man and not an animal
Old 03-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #219
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

ortho ... i feel you've hit it spot on ...

i grew up in the catholic 'system' ... at a young impressionable age witnessed and experienced ... what was preached ... and what was practised ... so often the two were vastly different ...
i knew then ... how out of whack things were in the only religious structure i knew of then ...
why? because what was practised was done so ... in the name of god ...

oh dear ...

and yet ... oddly ... i still aligned with the words and actions of jesus ... i felt there to be truth within this person that extended beyond ... what was tweaked ... mutated ... for the purpose of manipulation by another's agenda ... personal or otherwise ...
there was truth i felt ... in the core of the basic conveyances their selves ...

and over time ... what a shame i feel it has been ... the twisting of truth for the sole purpose of service to self by some ... rather than what should have been the soul purpose of service to others ... selflessness ...
i suppose ... it all snowballed in accordance with mankind's fear of survival within this illusion ... would you say?
hmm ... a shame indeed ...

if more people ... would only take the time to investigate ... what actually is ... scripture represents ...
what is the simplistic purity of those words ... outside of what we have been 'told' ... and many follow ...
'in the name of' ...
to seek our own truth ... within those conveyances of oh so long ago ...

leave no stone unturned ... for i feel all are a significant part of our search ...

i have always felt ... a higher power knew of where we would be ... today ... in this moment ...
so here we are ... what now ... do we do ...
locating truth ... is all there is remaining i feel ...

time to disintegrate the muck ...
time for clarity within our selves ... and this world ...

Old 03-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #220
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you RedeZra and futureyes. I'm in a very strange space right now. I'm watching a Latin Mass as I type. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE I'm imagining myself as being a member of a combined United Nations, City of London, Vatican City, Washington DC Minimalist Humanist Theocracy Based Upon the Teachings of Jesus and the US Constitution. How's that for a heretical mouthful...which would make just about everyone angry?! This combination is pretty much what I have formulated in this thread, the Red Letter Church thread, and the United States of the Solar System thread. Again...this is a very strange space to be in. It's an imaginary intermingling of church and state...because really...politics and relgion are two sides of the same coin. I just wish to minimize corruption and demonic manipulation. I have no idea what this heresy will lead to. I just keep trying to imagine a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. I have no idea how to bring this about. Well...actually the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 is my bright idea. It's not original. It's just a rehash and recombining of preexisting documents, writings, principles, and concepts. Who knows what this Solar System will be like in 10 years, 100 years, 1,000 years, 10,000 years, 1,000,000 years?

NIBIRUAN / SUMERIAN GODS = HINDU GODS = GREEK GODS AND SOME VATICAN, BUDDHIST, JEWISH AND SOUTH AMERICAN GODS AS WELL !!!

SEKHMET = DURGA = ARTEMIS = MUT = ATHENA = WHITE JAGUAR LADY = WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN = VAISHNO DEVI

ALCYONE = SATYANARAYANA = APOLLO = PTAH = VISHNU = RAMA
AMUN RA = KRISHNA

ANAT = ERESHKIGAL = KALI = BLACK MADONNA = BLACK TARA

ASTARTE = PARVATI = WHITE TARA = MADONNA = SHEKINAH = UMA = NAMMA
MAIA = SATI = DAKSHAYANI = DAMKINA = GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAINS

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

ANSAR = ABZU = ABBA = APSU = KASHYAPA = ADITYA = SURYA = SUN GOD = SHAMASH = DUAS PITA = SATYAVAT MANU = SWAYAMBHU = VYWAMUS
DHARMA DEV = YAMA

INDRA = PAN = VAJRAPANI

GAIA = ADITI = BHU = BHOOMI DEVI = KOUMUDHI = KAMADHENU = NINHURSAG = KI = URAS = EARTH GODDESS

ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH

NINLIL = LAKSHMI = GODDESS OF GRAIN

MOON GOD = CHANDRA DEV = NANNA

INANNA = LILITH = SELENE = MOHINI

DUMUZI = ADAMU = ADAM = DAMU

EVE = KHEBA = NINTI

NERGAL = NARAKASURA

TIAMAT = TARAKA

TYPHON = PULOMAN

THOTH = GANESHA = HERMES

MARDUK = MURUGAN = KARTHIKEYA = NIMROD = MARS

HORUS = OSIRIUS = SANAT KUMARA = EROS = DIONYSUS = ANCIENT OF DAYS = TAMMUZ = MIN = KAMDEV = PRADYUMNA

ISIS = MARY = MARIAMMA = KOUMARI = VENUS = APHRODITE = ISHTAR = SEMIRAMIS = HATHOR = MAYAVATI = KANYAKUMARI = TRIPURA SUNDARI = RATI = 16 YEAR OLD GODDESS

JESUS = SANANDA KUMARA

MARY MAGDALENE = LADY NADA

HADES = SHANI = SATAN = WRATHFUL TIBETAN DEITY

7 ARCHANGELS = 7 SAPTARISHIS = COUNCIL OF SEVEN

ATLAS = HIMAVAN = DAKSHA = EL

PLEIONE = MENAKA

APEP = KALASURA

7 PLAIEDES' SISTERS = 7 KRITTIKAS = 7 SAPTA MATRIKAS

PARASURAM = GILGAMESH; NOAH = VIVASVAT MANU; NOAH'S ARC = MALAYAN HILLS.

WILD COW GODDESS = NINSUN = NININSINA = RENUKA

HUMBABA = TRISHANKU = KALMASHAPADA

SARASWATI = SESHAT

HERACLES = HERCULES = ARJUNA

ENOCH = METATRON

HERA = INDRANI

AURORA = USHA

EOS = SAVITA

VARUNA = POSEIDON

MITHRA = ZOROASTRA

TVASTRI = HAPHAESTOS = BUNENE

HOLY GRAIL = AMRITAM = SOMA = LIFE ELIXIR = NECTAR OF IMMORTALITY

THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE.

ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE !
( BIBLE -> BY-BAL -> BY BA'AL( ENKI))
( QURAN -> QUR-AN / ANU )

MANY OF THE COMPARED CHARACTERS/ INCIDENTS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AT ONE PLACE AND THEN IMPLANTED INTO ANOTHER CULTURE FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

SOURCE :
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...ods-hindu-gods

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 07:52 AM.