Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-30-2009, 06:48 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Swine flu shot: What's really at stake for the PTB ? (opinion)

Answer: to make sure that all citizens blindly obey an order from the State to be inoculated (and to get rid of the ones that don't).

Why? How do you implement a worldwide and centralized cashless microchip under the skin money system if people won't obey an order from the State to be inoculated?

So the pandemic is about economy, not health.

Their plan is for money to become electronic by mean of a microchip inoculated into the body. Right now, the only ways by which the State can get people to accept en masse an order of inoculation are the vaccination dogma and fear of death from a virus. So before the PTB can go any further with their microchip money plan, they first have to get rid of people who won't go along with that plan. What's better for that than demonizing these people as terrorists coughing in public without being vaccinated? Remember that public opinion has the mental age of an 8 year old. So it's completely irrelevant that vaccines are c rap. As long as you can scare an 8 year old, you can make him surrender to any stupid and dangerous idea.

This vaccination campaign is about demonizing free thinking individuals who won't get microchipped later, no matter how much they try to scare us. It's about getting rid of awaken people who will obviously refuse to be injected with toxic poison by a tyrannical state. So it's good for the PTB that everybody knows the vaccines are poison. Only the ones who refuse to think by themselves and can be scared like an 8 year old into doing stupid and dangerous things (like getting inoculated with poison by a government) will get the shot and prove themselves to be worthy of the microchipped money grid.

If you haven't seen it yet, watch "Reflections And Warnings: An Interview With Aaron Russo" to better understand what's at stake here:
http://www.youtube.com/p/CAB8AB9012892F47&autoplay=1

More dots to connect:
How to identify terrorists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7h54...dex=12#t=2m40s
A category 3 hit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AORIXxPCGXM
Modern version of the Nazi Jewish badge: http://www.verichipcorp.com/pressreleases/102209.html
People against a government inoculating its citizens are terrorists: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6896172.ece
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Swine flu shot: What's really at stake for the PTB ? (opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Answer: to make sure that all citizens blindly obey an order from the State to be inoculated (and to get rid of the ones that don't).

Why? How do you implement a worldwide and centralized cashless microchip under the skin money system if people won't obey an order from the State to be inoculated?

So the pandemic is about economy, not health.
This is a genial idea. Might be one of the main causes!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
...If you haven't seen it yet, watch "Reflections And Warnings: An Interview With Aaron Russo" to better understand what's at stake here:
http://www.youtube.com/p/CAB8AB9012892F47&autoplay=1...
Thank you for this Metaw3. I haven't heard Aaron Russo but always wanted to. I'm glad you brought this on.

I think the AH1N1 corrupted campaign is one of the many steps to get into full totalitarian world government domination where rights are simply absent. This goes well into what Seashore have brought us about Agenda 21.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13876

They will fail...

Salutation a tous les beaucerons de la part des Temiscouatains!

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I always thought it was about chipping us and also damaging our DNA. All vaccines are though IMO and everyone seems to be focusing on the flu vaccine- I think all vaccines have a base in mind/population control.

I will not accept any shot, medication, etc; into my body nor put that into my children's bodies....SAY NO- people have been duped into the medical system- it's part of a plan of control.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:45 AM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

If you don't know the plan, you might wonder why is it so important for the State to vaccinate? But if you forget the germ theory, vaccine theory, any theory, and look at a vaccination campaign for what it is, it is the State putting something into our bodies with a seringue. One day, according to plans, this seringue will contain a chip. Seen this way it makes sense that the PTB cling so much to vaccination. How the hell are they gonna chip people if they let us get away with refusing vaccination? Because by refusing vaccination, we basically say to the State that there is no way they're gonna put something in our bodies. That kind of delays the conditioning one might say.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

I came across a very interesting comment from prisonplanet.com below:

Drekx Omega Reply:
October 31st, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Nobody on Infowars.com has yet intuited the complete truth about the vaccine’s use as a bio-weapon, and have largely touched upon peripheral truths, to date…… I shall now join the dots.

The most important factors within the H1N1 vaccine are, as speculated, intended to reduce Earth’s population and that is why they are targeting the long term sick, children and pregnant women. Mercury & squaline are sufficient to create complications for these particular categories of Human beings, as even brain development in children, leading to illness and death, can be achieved using mercury. An effect similar to lead poisoning via leaded petroleum fumes. This will also effect the unborn fetus within pregnant women and the squaline will effect the nervous system creating chronic pain, thus neutralising further reproductive capacity. The chronically ill will be curtailed completely by the squaline and mercury combined. THAT IS THEIR FIRST TARGET POPULATION….!

What then of those who do not fall into the categories in their first wave?? These others are particularly feared by the Illuminoids because they have health, intelligence and potential to resist the NWO. The use of nano-particles in a shot for this category has a duel purpose. It is intended to insert the much feared “chip” in people that can then be tracked and controlled, and generally used as slave labourers, skilled and otherwise. All populations accross the globe will be targeted thus, they hope.

But, there is an even more secret reason for the intention to introduce this vaccine to all groups, surviving the vaccine or not, and that is to do with curtailing the ongoing mutation of Human RNA/DNA, first noticed in all global populations from the mid-1980s onwards. The famous double-helix DNA discovered by Watson & Crick, has a central area thought to be evolutionary “junk,” but is actually a growing third strand, increasingly communicating with the other two strands. The potential of the light-encoded filaments in these strands to trigger a rapid metamorphosis into a twelve strand RNA/DNA is of great concern to the Illuminati Elites, because once activated, it will make the human being a totally new type of superhuman being. A being with a fully utilised brain (currently, even a genius only uses one tenth of his mental capacity.) A changed endocrine system, a raised healing rate, an intergrated and fully functional seven-chakra system operating on the aetheric level and morphing into a thirteen chakra-system.

This natural process of super-evolution creates the “Novaman” species, also known as Homo Galactus, a severe threat to the NWO power base, because such beings will be in natural telepathic communication with their fellows, on world and off. They will not be fooled by elite mind games any more. Their life-span will be lengthened by hundreds of years, ending the “consumer and debt” society forever. Their consciousness will be raised to superhuman perceptive levels, increasing psychic powers, currently latent, but growing. Such beings will be sovereign and have no further use for the drones known as Illuminati. They will be able to utilise natural gifts long attributed to the fabled “gods” of history and “mythology”, for they will be becoming gods themselves, as co-creators working for the ONE GOD, physical Angels and Galactic Humans. Then the historical tables will be turned forever and that is a future that fills the NWO elites, at very high levels, with crippling fear.

The desperate hope of the Dark Cabal, is that the vaccine nano-particles will incorporate gene-splicing agents intended to effectively halt the receiving of Galactic (cosmic ray) signals and information packages activating the molecular mutation, by splicing the strand communications at cell level.

The secondary method being ramped-up, to prevent the Galactic signals getting through, is to change the frequency of the terran atmosphere, using sprayed airborn particulates that lower the intensity of the super-violet rays currently bombarding our planet and causing changes in human beings responsive to the energy input. At least a quarter of Earth’s Humanity is very responsive to these incoming rays and are mutating, at what the NWO consider an “alarming rate.”

THUS THE RUSH TO IMPLEMENT THEIR INSANE PROJECTS BEFORE 2012.

Note that the NWO Illuminati had originally intended to activated their “one world government” plan in 2000 AD, but were delayed by a split in their ranks in 1995. If they had been successful then, the DNA changes would have been “nipped in the bud” earlier and we would all now be slaves under their control. Instead, history and GOD is turning the tables on the bad guys and soon you will witness their fall from grace and our rise to full consciousness and membership of the Galactic Federation of Light.

P.S.

Richard’s question:
“Drekx, Does our solar system crossing the galatic equator over a 20 year period at the same time as the resetting of the precession of the equinoxes with the alignment of the earth’s axis with the dark rift at the galexy’s center effect the energy levels on our planet and contribute to this DNA transition? Thanks, Richard

Omega response:
They peak at these cosmic alignments, as the galactic centre heart chakra pulses the purest of the energies at our solar system. The most completely transformative to all life, including human.
The precessional 26,000 year max, is the highest harmonic pulse for this particular frequency of galactic vril and it effects our entire solar system. In 2012 we enter it’s full effects and nothing and nobody can halt this event, neither with chemtrails, gene splicing, or fearful skullduggery.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:27 PM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Omega response:
They peak at these cosmic alignments, as the galactic centre heart chakra pulses the purest of the energies at our solar system. The most completely transformative to all life, including human.
The precessional 26,000 year max, is the highest harmonic pulse for this particular frequency of galactic vril and it effects our entire solar system. In 2012 we enter it’s full effects and nothing and nobody can halt this event, neither with chemtrails, gene splicing, or fearful skullduggery.

Now thats good news!
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #9
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

DJModer, brilliant commentary... thank you. the vaccinations take care of many factors for tptb agenda.i agree that's why they're really creating this as a worldwide pandemic.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
DJModer, brilliant commentary... thank you. the vaccinations take care of many factors for tptb agenda.i agree that's why they're really creating this as a worldwide pandemic.

Yep I agree also. This is what it is all about.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I was listening to Alex Jones this morning and they were talking about body scanners used in airports. The radiation produced unzips the DNA strands, the same effect also comes from mobile phones.
The never ending battle continues
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I was listening to Alex Jones this morning and they were talking about body scanners used in airports. The radiation produced unzips the DNA strands, the same effect also comes from mobile phones.
The never ending battle continues
There are what's known as SAR shields for cell phones. I think I'll just make a habit of not carrying my blackberry around all the time. I never use the phone part but I'm concerned about it frying sperm since it's in my pocket all the time.

Otherwise, the more people we can turn off of the vaccine, the better. I've started ramping up the quality of the food I eat thanks to food stamps (the irony!) and buying more whole grains, fruits and veggies, organic if possible. It's the least I can do but I feel better already!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I think I'm starting to see a pattern. It's about passing laws and later on distorting the definition of the terms in the texts of these laws.

First laws were passed years ago in case of a public health emergency. These laws state that vaccination can be made mandatory under a public health emergency, including a pandemic. But a real killer pandemic is a messy and risky business venture, and quite hard to manage. You have this virus everywhere that can kill even the people who released it. If you could have the powers granted by the law without a real pandemic that would be better for business.

So in May the WHO changed the definition of a pandemic to remove the mortality factor. Now even a seasonal flu is a pandemic with this new definition, but the laws stayed the same. Very good for business! Now you can really manage your pandemic.

An economic crisis also brings a public health emergency because of food shortages. One solution could be a new centralized electronic money system with a chip under the skin. But the law only permits forced inoculation of a vaccine in case of a public health emergency, not any kind of inoculation.

So what about changing the definition of what a vaccine is so that it's used for any kind of inoculation, whether to fight an infectious disease or not? Sounds silly? Not really when you read in the mainstream medias that GSK is making a vaccine against smoking:
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/...eement-with-n/
Quote:
The vaccine is designed to stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies that bind to the nicotine molecules. Once bound together, they are too large to cross the blood-brain barrier. In this way, the nicotine is blocked from reaching the receptors in the brain that cause the highly-addictive pleasure sensation experienced by smokers and users of nicotine products.
Of course they managed to mention the immune system in their bogus explanation of why a vaccine could help to stop smoking. So what we are witnessing now is the removal of the disease requirement from the vaccine definition. Next step is to remove the immune system or maybe change the definition of what the immune system is. Who cares? People don't understand science, it's the new religion. People trust experts to tell them what science is. And experts can say anything for money, while the medias can make or break experts. If the removal of the disease requirement from the vaccine definition fails, no problem, psychiatrists can turn anything into a disease! The possibilities are infinite to get a law to do what you want.

Why make people accept new laws and new forms of control when you can just use the laws they already accepted and interpret these to fit your needs? Sooner or later, the public perception of what a vaccine is is going to be so distorted that any inoculation will be a vaccine, including a microchip. The evil plan is to chip people so under no circumstances any interpretation of any law should allow a government to inoculate people by force. But it's already too late for that. And now it's just a matter of time and interpretation before these laws can be used to inoculate a chip and get rid of cash money, which is the real reason why these public health emergency laws were pushed for in the first place, but we didn't know. Ahh! Checkmate!

I think we're just seeing the beginning of this thing. The vaccine industry is going to become so huge with so many public relations campaigns distorting the original definition of a vaccine that before we notice it, inoculations by the government will be a trivial thing. One more inoculation for a chip will seem normal and people objecting it will be cast as extremists or mental patients to be ignored or jailed. Like the vaccines, chips will also make their way into laws and public opinion, slowly but surely.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #14
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I can't help wondering now if the children born in the last 5yrs have already been chipped with their inoculations? Is there any way to scan the body & find out if there any chips in place?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I can't help wondering now if the children born in the last 5yrs have already been chipped with their inoculations
Maybe it's been done in the second and third wolrds.

In the first world that would be hard right now to get away with that in a court of law. I think you would see herds of lawyers going for the jackpot if something like that was discovered. Maybe later when people are more desensitized about inoculations.

My guess is that it won't be secret. People will go for it after being perpared with PR campaigns. It doesn't matter as long as there is the memory of a pub on TV to comfort them through it.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If this is official, she will need all the help she can get. just passing it along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frIuy6MyiOg

Godspeed to all

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote