Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #526
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

yes when it comes down to it, its just a f***ing nice thing to think about
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #527
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
This was posted over at Above Top Secret about something captured flying in the background of a BBC broadcast this morning. Someone has called the station too & they reportedly didn't see anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpGmT1oZBk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCZlgvGFz1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlwoXMMosI

Another youtube UFO vid claiming that it is from today (Oct 14th) in Brazil:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAiKoxw1Sks
These are nice videos, don't get me wrong, but there is no comparison to the huge "light ship" which was promised.. the "divine" moment, etc.

I don't know about anybody else, but thinking about this possibility over the last few weeks has really been fun and enjoyable. Is it disappointing now? Yes, very much. So many people are so quick to want to now disassociate themselves with this or claim they never believed any of it, but to what end? To prove you're not some easy to fool idiot? To make it clear that you are a more discerning individual than others? Yeah for you. I think it is safe to say that most of us are living in a much greater deception than this prediction in our everyday life, yet remain either clueless or delusional as to what it really is... it is the search for this truth (both inward and outward) that must have hope as an integral component. That is what Oct 14th was to me and, I suspect, to many others.

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-14-2008 at 09:42 PM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #528
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

eraser2012 - I for one didn't go into this date with any expectations, so there's no disappointment or "I told you so!" from me. It's just another day of oddities in a wacky world that only minority seem to outwardly recognize to me...

Either way, I'm a guy who's no stranger to subconscious communication and I like to sum up how to interpret "channeled" or "subconscious" communication with this old car window warning: Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer then they are

Meaning essentially you have to kind of curve off the extremes on both ends of information coming from dreams, channelings, divination, etc and somewhere in the middle ends up being the collective truth.

But hey, there's still a good amount of hours left in the day you never know
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #529
virtute
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.tate.org.uk/space/webcam.htm
virtute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #530
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Alabama USA is not in the southern hemisphere
it used to be almost 26,000 years ago
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #531
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

FOUND THIS on the internet:

Comment by Bride Sonja-Star
of Morning/OV Staff Admin.
Welcomer/Greeter
Ahem, Blossom Goodchild is one smart lady ,
she made lots of money.

she sold a guide on ebay and on ebooks,
10-20 dollars a pop, she sold over 100,000 copies
in 45 days ???

wow that is $1,000,000.00 to $2,000,000.00

i wonder how much in donations
project avalon got by comparison ???
Old 10-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #532
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtute View Post
Blimey the Tate Satellite is a long way from Earth, I'm surprised it's so far out.
No idea what the blob below is
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #533
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
it used to be almost 26,000 years ago
Haha brilliant
Thx for that you made me laugh
Old 10-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #534
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Haha brilliant
Thx for that you made me laugh
was it the "dynamix" red variety ???
Old 10-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #535
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
was it the "dynamix" red variety ???
Dunno I just found it in the cupboard next to my porridge
Old 10-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #536
dangerousdiva

Default Insert Lynyrd Skynyrd Remark Here......

As soon as I publish my new book, I'm going to "Channel Some Mysterious UFO Information Too"...

She is BRILLIANT!!!!!

Here is the message.....

The Message

Blossom's most recent book “The Bridge” documents the messages channelled to her by the Cosmic Beings known as The Federation of Light. In her most recent encounters with them they have announced that one of their craft will appear in our skies on October 14th 2008 for a period of three days in such a way as to prove to us the existence of other life forms in the Universe. The Federation of Light stress that they come in LOVE to help us and our planet move to a new Higher Vibration of Love. They have asked Blossom to get this message out to as many people as possible.

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

We ask each soul that reads of these words to accept in their heart the Truth that lies within. For in that place there is the knowing that this is to take place.

There shall be many who deny. There shall be many who dismiss.

There shall be those who KNOW of this TRUTH.

Which ever you may be … let this be understood.

IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship. There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like. For this initial presentation, we shall simply be presenting our ship to you.

We say to you … That shall certainly be enough to comprehend initially.

All kinds of methods shall be carried out in order to try and penetrate through our security barrier, but they shall be to no avail.

Until we can PROVE to you that we come in LOVE, we will not allow the fullness of our visits to be uncovered.

KNOW OF THIS …

THIS IS THE BEGINNING … NOT THE END

Your governments and your media will try to disguise us. This will fail. All avenues have been covered by us.

Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH for it shall be there for all to see.

Friends of earth. Do not be afraid. We beseech you to TRUST that we come to bring the downfall of those who have misintentions for the well being of your planet.

If we do not intervene now … as has been planned for eons of your earth time … then we fear it would be too late.

WE ASK YOU TO ACCEPT US IN LOVE.

FOR THAT IS WHY WE COME.

The sayings that your world have been aware of via your movie screens etc were not merely make believe. We have been planting and watering seeds of Truth on your planet in preparation for these days.

FOR INDEED

WE COME IN PEACE.

Fill your souls with TRUST in that knowledge.

We are your brothers and sisters from other places.

Our technology is far advanced. There are those in high places of ruling that KNOW full well of this. Therefore they know that there would be little point trying to ‘pretend’ that they need weapons to destroy us.

On this day that we appear, we ask you to listen only to your hearts and NOT to the words of those who shall be in great fear of losing their power.

For too long your world has lived under a cloud that most of you have been unaware of. If you were to KNOW the Truths of what has been hidden from you, you would be appalled and in great disbelief.

It is time for your souls to be allowed to be who they are.

The veil is to be removed.

BE OF JOY.

IT IS A TIME FOR THAT.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS AS YOUR HEART ACCEPTS THE TRUE REASON FOR OUR VISIT.

TO BRING YOU AN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE. KNOW THIS.

We choose to leave it at that.

Be vigilant. Keep your eyes to the skies.

Keep LOVE in your heart.

WE … THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT … SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.

Each one of you has chosen to be here for this ascension. Choose now whether your human form will …

Accept it through LOVE Or Reject it through FEAR.

May the Highest aspect of your soul fill you with Light as you move bravely forward.

Gratitude to each one as they assist us in the cause

-- ---------------------------------------------------------------

A note from Blossom.
I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern Hemisphere. I queried this to the Federation and was told … ‘In days of old, it used to be’. If anyone can find information on this, I would be most grateful if you could contact me via my website.

It has also been suggested that ‘Alabama’ maybe the name of a craft.

On researching it appears that Alabama has a NASA space centre. .

It required great courage to send this out. I hope this allows you the courage within yourselves to continue on your own personal search for YOUR TRUTH.

may it fill you with much
LOVE LIGHT LAUGHTER & GOLDEN RAYS
Blossom Goodchild

A note from DangerousDiva

You are a marketing genius, but I ain't gonna buy your book.

III
Old 10-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #537
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Lets hunt down Blossom and take her money.We can build our own ship and get out of here...
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #538
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, she made that much money and no show yet?!!!!!
Hmmmm... I am disapointed about that!
I gave it a 50/50 chance, then thought maybe this WILL be it, due to my own dream where I was told that they would be appearing to the world very shortly. I was given no date, no specifics, just told soon.
Who knows what soon means to them?!
I am going to keep my hope up anyhow for at least a few days, if it's a hoax its a hoax. My first thought about it was it's part of a disinfo and discouragment plan. 1st the Peckman "Alien in the window" frenzy, then the "Bigfoot" hoax, now this. Each event creating tons of hoax videos for youtube, a bit of tv ridicule on channels like FOX, a lot of disapointment, and cannon fodder for the debunkers. Grrrrrrr!
I hope it's not that!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #539
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

So far the best Oct 14th video I have seen yet!

10-14-2008 UFO event- symbolism, examination and thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP09cPjXLDY
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #540
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:

Comment by Bride Sonja-Star
of Morning/OV Staff Admin.
Welcomer/Greeter
Ahem, Blossom Goodchild is one smart lady ,
she made lots of money.

she sold a guide on ebay and on ebooks,
10-20 dollars a pop, she sold over 100,000 copies
in 45 days ???

wow that is $1,000,000.00 to $2,000,000.00

i wonder how much in donations
project avalon got by comparison ???
ALL OF YOU WHO ARE DISTURBED. STOPPPP!

There is plenty of energy bathing us right now. I am proof that i am awakening to my potential, I have talked with them and my story is legitimate of what was promised. WE are awakening but there is work to do right now. you are where you are and I accept this of you, but go beyond right now to see what also exists. ask for their assistance. no one can fool you about whom you are and how we are unity that will prove their intent and promise kept.

"THe information is going to present itself to you -THAT is the process"

says the pleiadians on the following ten minute material

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=s1TX4M4figo

please read my following statement. this is actually how, for whatever reason they want it posted here. "Its configuration allows".

Today is October 14th. With no appearance of ships in sight as yet, I?ask now the question most of us are wondering in unity: " Are they?coming to appear in our skies?”?? ??The answer from within comes in a form of this: There is yet a decision?to be made that regards our entire collective; Many yet need to choose?to ask for help." After reading David Wilcox’ statement written last?night about this outcome, I see why I am in agreement.?? ??He clarifies the reasoning behind his position, stating: "It would be?such a tragedy. Such a mass visitation, at this stage in our planetary?game, would be an absolute tragedy — an irreversibly vast insult to the?free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth who would see?it as a horrific and terrifying event, based on their Hollywood movie?conditioning. It would also be a disaster for the person who brought the?prophecy through, on several different levels, with many unintended?consequences."?? ??I agree that at this point of our unfolding scenarios that are?explosively crossed, too many would only be confused rather that elated?overall. I do, however, hold feelings of truth that we have more than?reached critical mass for such a needed world anomaly yet it could not?promise enough acceptance for the purpose that seems intended. We then?are called to a better focus for a variety of clear reasons. The various?themes of financial collapse and those nefarious sources yet hidden and?without exposure is an opportunity for more than simply waiting. Here is?why.?? ??I must continue to encourage each of us to continue our walk toward?sovereignty regained by living the resolve and continuing to pay?attention in your positive dependable and anger free focus upon the?truth that yet leaks out to the order exposing deceit among us.?Forgiveness of all is a requirement as we are all of us the creators of?such in one way or another. Remember that we are all on record as the?body of voters that count at the Causal level for this is our own?journey to claim. It is clear we must order up more exposure to support?the lifting of the veils that deception yet held over the masses.?? ??Know that this alone will cause to surface what must and can be as we?are all of us going to discover our own suffrage in order to understand?the roles we play. Our now global society is virtually on the same bus?driving toward the same potential; let us be mindful of this. We must?face where we are together at the point of a WAY of peace in order to?keep our spirits unified within no matter how this falls down around us?to raise new potentials for all of humanity that is both here and incoming.?? ??The very outcome of this, our DNA, is perhaps the core of what is at?stake. A revision toward the negative is the fate that would at the core?cost those, our future children, dire means from which to survive. This?is importantly surfacing as we still have much to learn to consider our?stewardship to be released from the accountability of its demise.?? ??The final message I felt today was this: "We must realize that several?of these scenarios of rise and fall, ebb and flow are an important part?of a process which leads to this event happening for all the world to?see. Know and eventually comprehend this message in its full capacity?for intent.?? ??It is never easy to ground such particulars as a mass UFO sighting until?enough internal choice has maximized its stay and falls then to its?event potential. I for one, feel that this opportunity will find us in a?state of less challenge to embrace as it were in the full intent from?which it was delivered. What is yet to be validated within more and held?collectively is if in fact we must meet the requirement for more?involvement in thought and deed -carrying love in the wake of opening?eyes on every scene that exposes deceit. Peace is key even over love and?acceptance as a changer toward evolvement with minimal resisting factors?that oppose that change. ?? ??This, our inner peace, is the action or readiness inner technology that?is this action. This IS in fact our best possible offensive in the?current scenario. The means of this moving vehicle is what delivers us?to the door of certain higher outcomes such as a global higher peace?loving intelligence. Nefarious WMD -weapons of mass distortion or?deception is breaking apart at the seams both in action as organized and?in view of our rising tide of awareness to halt its pathos.?? ??Can you not see along with me that all these scenarios are being pursued?with the intent to redefine our trust again or one another? This opens?up more than a question of faith from the present higher sources?enabling our sovereignty. It is more that we are left to question?personal value we now need for such an anomaly which will shift into?motion those missing elements from humanity that are now being viewed by?billions ready for truth instead of more lies. It makes it impossible to?escape this or miss this element the more events unfold. What is needed?is for humanity to let go now of the fear impending threats of safety?upon us all and stay tuned instead with this fully in heart and mind.?? ??WE are being supported from within by this presence in this very moment?and nothing can counterfeit it with those of us whom are watching on the?inner link of heart. Dissolution is the 'what' for now - the process of?unfettering loose ends exposing the guts of control; 'How' is still?unfolding. What did not yet happen as of this moment is simple math -the?appearance of help coming equals the means to evolve our inner?technology for higher focus on matters that produce this result. It?begins with each and that means you. Find the entrainment of mental?clarity within and all that is without will position its truth tomorrow?behind the same.?? ??WE are dissolving the boundaries that keep us stagnant and it is only a?second more away to yet hold the jewel of this experience we all?welcome, most of all me. Continuing the efforts that call on us to act?responsibly and practically is a key indicator for en mass action?against the already falling scenarios on both sides of this coin. We ARE?this campaign of rise and fall.?? ??Let us embrace it as our power of NOW already in motion; the waves for?resolve are what is beginning the ‘how we will be reaching back into the?epicenter of unified need. Revelation to Revolution is where the masses?yet stand. Like looking for a resolve or a promise of the same; many?have added explosives to the weapon of facts for personal gain without?the care for how its target is reached. Revolution to peaceable means?has us accept the risk of seeking inner revelations first that lead to?collective solutions that rise with no effort at all. This is when a?Revolution of the collective Mind would begin. It is this that would?drive evolutionary actions intending to solve uncertainty by way of the?truth that would use exposure and dissolution for right means -the?intent of our origins would then be felt and known enough to then close?the rabbit holes from which we have fallen.?? ??Blessings to Blossom and to all those supporting her reports that are?clearly on target for the truth yet unfolding. To me, she is a beacon of?truth and holder of hope along with many feeling the listening to our?brothers and sisters of the higher dimensions. We are at the threshold?of an amazing revolutionary step into our Golden Age that we were fully?prepared for in the beginning, let us embrace our origins of truth.?? ??Peace to those with listening ears and those on the way?? ??MariGaia?? ?? ??Peace inside the structure of mankind….I wonder how peace is at the?foundations its structure??? ??More to come; stay tuned.?? ??
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #541
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Well, Blossom Goodchild and Oct. 14th were mentioned on Howard Stern's radio show this morning, and there is this article in the Daily Star:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...here-tomorrow/

so it seems like all this fuss has made an impact on mainstream media.

I have been observing with both compassion and eye-rolling-frustration the many "healers" and New Age people around Mt. Shasta telling each other to brace themselves for the end of the world. A lot of know-it-all gloom and dooming gossip is going around up here, I think much of it is coming from the I AM Church of Elizabeth Claire Prophet, who has a LOT of followers in this area. Escapism. I hear things like, "Quick, move to New Zealand, everyone you've ever known and loved is ABOUT TO DIE. What? You can't afford to move? Hmm, maybe its your karma." (secretly gloating over their "abundance", which proves they are more "spiritual" than you). I bet a lot of people are making a lot of money off of this "event".

My gf's co-worker baby sits for a New Age couple, and recently she has noticed the two kids are very depressed. When she asked them what was up, they told her their parents have been telling them that when 2012 arrives the world is going to end and everyone is going to be abducted by aliens. The children were deeply depressed and saying things like "life doesn't seem worth living" because they were so concerned about the world ending. She apparently had to do many hours of "counseling" with them to get them back to a positive outlook. It is sad and pathetic how people will program such fear into their children. I wonder if the parents spend their time reading forums such as this?

This is probably as good a time as any to suggest once again that everyone read the Cosmic Awareness messages about this event:

http://www.cosmicawareness.com
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:54 AM   #542
zorgon

Quote:
Got a linky on that info?

Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 AM   #543
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, 22 page thread and they STILL did not show up.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:32 AM   #544
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Wow, 22 page thread and they STILL did not show up.
That's because they were so engrossed in reading the thread, they missed the station called Earth.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 AM   #545
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Got a linky on that info?
Click the link that says "First Alien Contact is Imminent" or just click here.

Wow. What a confounding moment. Thanks to David Wilcock for putting in his informed 2 cents. He always makes good points and that guy clearly has quite a bit of Love saturating his message.

As far as Exchanger's comments and supposed data about Blossom Goodchild's sales, what's your source? Will you cite the "internet" location you got those numbers from? Not to say that there isn't one, but I've seen plenty of instances on this very thread of people making comments on the *details* of this event, not realizing that those details were contrived, disinformation or simply not originating from the parties to which they make reference, i.e. the FoL is coming to destroy the NWO and save the world, which was never a part of the source material for this event.

Anyway, thank you, everyone.

Thank You, Kelle. You have had the most inspiring impact on this thread and the most reasonable and intelligent observations. It's so hard to present a way of being to people.

Often the way must be dressed up as ideology and allegory, these becoming vehicles for an experience that is difficult to communicate to those who have not had the experience. When people learn of the ideology we often get stuck, not being able to see the being that lurks under all of the mental constructs.

The event is a metaphor. What do you feel?

What do each of you feel, right now?

You can answer that by saying what you want, what you fear, what you predict, what your analysis is, but none of these things, nor any other intellectual explanation will answer this question.

What do you FEEL and Why are you CHOOSING to feel that?

Choose now.

On this date, October 14th, 2008, the day of the arrival of an *alien* mind on this planet, you are choosing what you will feel for the rest of your life.

Not 2012, not the Earth, not humanity, not ETs-- This IS about YOU choosing WHO you will BE,

TODAY and FOREVER.

I'm going to die. We are all going to die. It has already happened, it is already done.

Who were you during this life?

Why did you choose to be what you were?

Why?
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:35 AM   #546
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
That's because they were so engrossed in reading the thread, they missed the station called Earth.
Har
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:00 AM   #547
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

You cannot announce something on this scale and then not come up to it.
In the past there also were all these nesaka (or something like that) announcements. I have been receiving these channelings (by e-mail) of the so called galactic federation members for a year now, but have long time stopped reading them as they are all variations of the same theme. (you are doing well, we are taking care of the baddies- you will be awarded with a free ticket into ascension), and have developed a healthy skepticism about them. What a difference with the handbook of a new Paradigm series which really has an effect on you, but also puts the responsibility with you. I wonder what is the source of these GFOL channelings? Machines, trained psychics, ets? Anyhow for me they can be discarded as serious spiritual guidance. Also David Wilcock comments on the matter were interesting.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:24 AM   #548
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

A spaceship obviously showed up. It just has its cloaking device on.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 AM   #549
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A spaceship obviously showed up. It just has its cloaking device on.
cloaking device? I honestly think people should STOP smoking what ever they are takeing...There is no spaceship that will appear.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:14 AM   #550
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
You cannot announce something on this scale and then not come up to it.
The 12 disciples thought the Resurrection signified the end of Death. So was Jesus full of ****?

Or do followers rarely understand the nature of what they are shown?

Maybe *following* is not the way to approach this.

Have you you guys heard of a Buddhist koan?

From wikipedia:

Quote:
A kōan is a story, dialogue, question, or statement in the history and lore of Chán (Zen) Buddhism, generally containing aspects that are inaccessible to rational understanding, yet may be accessible to intuition. A famous kōan is: "Two hands clap and there is a sound; what is the sound of one hand?"
This is an interesting one:

Quote:
Zuigan called out to himself every day: `Master.'

Then he answered himself: `Yes, sir.'

And after that he added: `Become sober.'

Again he answered: `Yes, sir.'

`And after that,' he continued, `do not be deceived by others.'

`Yes, sir; yes, sir,' he answered.
What does it mean? Don't ask me. Don't ask anyone. Only you can experience the meaning of this koan, by examining it endlessly, in your mind, in your life, and in you feelings. I see this event as a kind of Cosmic Koan that only applies to you.

Oh, yeah, what about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKiLUOVqb70

Interesting...

For those who invested faith in 10-14-08blogspot, cut your losses because there's no return on that investment (there never is). However, you are always making a wise financial decision when you go with Unconditional Love. The returns are infinite

And the guy who runs it, whoever it may be, can sure use our Love. I see that site a manifestation of our collective wish to be loved and to be acknowledged by the great intelligence that stirs beneath the stars.

Here's the latest from the above mentioned site:

Quote:
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Reading the Channelling's fine print...

I'd have to say that even though it hasn't been the greatest day today, many are emailing me telling me to not give up. And I'd have to concur with them as I was able to stumble upon one of Blossom's past channelling messages. It was her 11th one that reads:

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote