Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 67
Default A different look at G.W.Bush

I have realized that how much ever you delve into any situation, it puts forth more questions than answers. We have been thinking and hating George Bush but in the latest interview with Putin (Rense) he says that Bush by himself is a man of integrity but his courtiers are not. They badly advise him. They dont let him make the decisions. This has forced me to think about Bush from a different light. Some people trust Putin and we understand that this coming from his mouth has to be something meaningful. Well everybody would agree Putin isnt a fool. So lets talk about George Bush and why he might be innocent or for that matter a culprit.

Its not to brand him an innocent or a culprit that I have opened this thread, its only to get a better idea of the situation and the person everyone so loves to criticize, maybe he doesnt deserve it. So there is no harm looking at it from a different perspective.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #2
Whitewolf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Ok, here goes:

1. he was (and is for life) a member of Skull and Bones, a secret elite society

2. when he was governor of Texas, he executed many people, and pardoned only one person. That one person was a serial killer and I think also a pedofile. Peculiar, to say the least.

3. He uses rhetoric reminicent of Nazi Germany ("you're either with us or you're with the terrorists") and right after 9/11 "let's never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of Sept. 11th"

4. His grandfather funded Hitler's regime

5. His father was the head of the CIA and gave the infamous speech about the "big idea" of the "New World Order"

In my opinion, he's not as stupid as he appears to be. I personally believe that he is no different than the rest of the neo-cons. Whether or not he's a puppet and being used doesn't in any way mean that he doesn't have a black heart. I mean, just watch his eyes when he talks. You can see the maliciousness.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
coppercondor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

id have to agree with white wolf, i think george bush is a hell of alot smarter then he comes off as, i idiocy could possibly be a mask. I mean its not that hard for anyone to look stupid and make up some words, anyoine can do it. so i think he is "ACTING" stupid and "ACTING" as if everyone else runs the gove except for him, because it seemed to have worked. I dont here many people say "Gosh, that george bush is the worst president, i want him out of office he is a monster" as i hear people say now "The BUSH ADMINISTRATION, is horrible and we want them out" it seems, now, that people think he is not capable of his own work so they look at the others in his Admin. which could be exactly what he wanted......
coppercondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:04 AM   #4
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

The Bush administration (IMO) has caused much harm to this country and the world as a whole. He is clearly a puppet and has been controlled completely since the beginning- though not to say he isn't responsible for much of the things carried out through him and his office. And I definitely don't think he's a stupid as people make him out to be, I know I'd probably look just as dumb if people paid that much attention to what I do, and was under that kind of pressure. But let me make it clear- I am NO Bush fan by any stretch of the imagination.

That being said, I think he's probably not a bad guy as a person. He definitely seems like he'd be fun at a party!!

Last edited by 371; 09-17-2008 at 12:08 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:11 AM   #5
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

And besides, why should we believe anything that Putin has to say?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
And besides, why should we believe anything that Putin has to say?
Why not? His opinion as a leader is just as valid as any other leaders.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Uh huh...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:22 AM   #8
coppercondor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

yea im not to worried about Putin, Its PALIN im worried about *shudders*
coppercondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:35 AM   #9
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Uh huh...
Do you somehow have a problem with him because of his nationality, or his country? Do you not like him as a person?

Why would you immediately dismiss him out of hand?
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #10
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

3 letters...KGB
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 AM   #11
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
3 letters...KGB

Did he create the KGB?


I believe in the United States we have something similar.. two branches actually.. FBI and CIA..
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:43 AM   #12
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Yes we do, and I don't trust them either. Why would you defend an ex KGB officer? Nothing good ever came from that organization.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #13
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Yes we do, and I don't trust them either. Why would you defend an ex KGB officer? Nothing good ever came from that organization.
I am not defending anyone. I am asking why you would dismiss him out of hand.

Many Vietnam vets did some pretty bad things that they were ordered to do. I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.

This world is not black and white. There are nuances and shades of grey.

A spectrum if you will

Right----------------------iffy----------------------------Wrong


Where things lie on that spectrum is the key to finding balance.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #14
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Uh huh
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:49 AM   #15
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Uh huh

Right.
Do you understand the words that I am typing?
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 AM   #16
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

You've no argument.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:51 AM   #17
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Also if you read Scott McClennan's book you will find a similar tale.According to Mr. McClennan, G.W.Bush really believed in what he was doing. It was sold to him on the premise of saving lives without properly judging the repercussions or blowback from the decisions that were made in haste as well as things that had been planned long before.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:53 AM   #18
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Oh brother, thats rich. And you are trying to change my opinion because?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #19
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
You've no argument.
Much like your uhhuhs and dismissive nature? Naturally. You will believe what you will believe, and I will believe what I believe.

My reasoning to consider his opinion valid is because of external factors including the memoirs of people in Bush's Administration. Your argument is based on him being a former 'kbg' operative (or at least that is the reasoning you've placed on the forum). I also do not dismiss people out of hand unless they've given me a reason to do so with their tone or abrasive nature with me personally.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:56 AM   #20
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Oh brother, thats rich. And you are trying to change my opinion because?
I could never change someoone's opinion. That lies within the person holding it. I am asking why would feel this way.

Last edited by EchosLament; 09-17-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: *edited for clarification*
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #21
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 181
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Listen, obviously you are not changing my position and I am not trying to change yours, believe what you want. Anything beyond this point is wasting HD space on the server. Time to move on.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #22
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
And besides, why should we believe anything that Putin has to say?
Sounds like trying to change a view to me... But I am just wasting server space.
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

well said, kah.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:24 AM   #24
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaspe Coast Quebec
Posts: 61
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

I just couldn't imagine what it was like growing up in that family...
Brainwashed from birth?! What poor soul chose to come back as him???
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:05 AM   #25
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: A different look at G.W.Bush

George Bush has years of alcohol and substance abuse (cocaine) under his belt so-to-speak. This man has all of the ear-marks of someone who has significant brain damage from his chronic drug use, which anyone in the field will also tell you impairs judgment. He is but a mere puppet of the Cheney cartel which is headed up by pappy Bush.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon