Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 AM   #11
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
At 4:00am tomorrow morning the Nexus collective meditation is starting, ( If you are not familiar with this please visit the Nexus thread ) this would be an excellent time to give thoughts for the victims of the fires.
On a personal not my wife has an Aunt in Marysville that has lost every thing, and her daughter and children were trapped in a car when a burning tree fell on them, fortunately they were saved however the daughter is in hospital with head injuries.
Hi AussieG and All,

Very sad to read about the misfortune of your wife's aunt and daughter. We will be in participating in the 4:00am meditation and Pep and I will make sure to pass on the healing love energy to the young girl with the head injuries.

We too had a very scary evening last night, as many of the surrounding areas to us including Yarra Glen and Christmas Hills were fully alight and our property was covered in a shroud of thick smoke. We spent most of the evening preparing for the fire to come through. The horizon in front of our property was red with flame, and at one point it looked like the fire was less than an hour away until the wind changed direction back on itself.

I think it is time to consider greener pastures. I trust you are all safe. Good idea to also pray for a lot more rain.

From Arty,
(forgot to sign on under my own avatar! (soul rebel) sheeesh!)
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote