Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Mike Knows

Default The next layer of reality

I saw what looked like the pages in a book and in the center was a square area that I could see through, and when I looked through it I could see another layer of reality, another world that was much more colorful than this one that was full of trees and flowers. It was an unseen world, unseen by all our five senses and I was allowed to see the other side. As I moved the page around my 3 dimensional space around me and looked through it, I realized that there is another layer similar to a snake shedding it's skin and all will be able to see the other side once the skin breaks free.
I also see a black diamond hovering around me at times that seems to be some sort of porthole someone is looking through. It is hard to see and takes some focus. When I look into it all I see is black inside with silver picture frame borders around it. It is not always there and seems to appear at night before bedtime but not every night.
Do not be afraid.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The next layer of reality

There are indeed many layers to reality.

Scientist studying quantum physics are only starting to peer into one. That gives an idea of how far we are, which means not very far at all.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reality