Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Lightbulb !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Watch this and you finally get enlighted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_g8W7u8wk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIz9L72tZlc



Don't believe a single word of people like:

- pseudo-prophet David Wilcock
- nut-job Bill Deagle
- ...


all these people tell you, is only about selling books, dvds and filling their lectures!


Even the godfather of pre-astronautics, Erich von Däniken, admits that 2012 will not be a doomsday. He says: "The Mayan calendar is quite accurate, that's for sure, but we don't know if our's is correct too!"

(Heribert Illig [a historian specialized on medieval sources] wrote a book about the fabricated centuries in the Middle Ages)

Däniken also said: "The Mayan calendar does NOT end in 2012!!! - it just restarts!!!"


So, have a happy new year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015...!

And so after all his fantastic stories, Däniken finally conserves his honour! -
contrary to people like Wilcock and so on.


Another issue: As Dr. Bryer said on C2C, all these New Agers like Wilcock who come out with this weird assumptions and so on so forth don't speak a single word of ancient Egyptian and they aren't able to read Hieroglyphes! - A damn good argument!
The same issue on physical science - mostly they don't know anything of actual physical science!


"What goes into your mouth does not defile you, but what comes out of your mouth, that is what defiles you."







P.S. Däniken never said the pyramids were built by aliens, he just assumpted that perhaps some "heavenly" masters shared a tiny bit of their higher knowledge - he always gets quoted wrongly on this issue!

Last edited by King Lear; 12-06-2008 at 04:36 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Thanks for the post King Lear. Interesting ideas. Totally agree with its concept. I too agree with you that most of the people talking about 2012 are selling books , dvd's etc. Its amazing how much fear its generating and how much profit these people are making. Considering no one REALLY knows what will happen, i think we should keep an open mind, watch the skies, and follow our intuition.
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:49 AM   #3
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Enjoy this, my liege . . .

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Watch this and you finally get enlighted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_g8W7u8wk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIz9L72tZlc



Don't believe a single word of people like:

- pseudo-prophet David Wilcock
- nut-job Bill Deagle
- ...


all these people tell you, is only about selling books, dvds and filling their lectures!


Even the godfather of pre-astronautics, Erich von Däniken, admits that 2012 will not be a doomsday. He says: "The Mayan calendar is quite accurate, that's for sure, but we don't know if our's is correct too!"

(Heribert Illig [a historian specialized on medieval sources] wrote a book about the fabricated centuries in the Middle Ages)

Däniken also said: "The Mayan calendar does NOT end in 2012!!! - it just restarts!!!"


So, have a happy new year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015...!

And so after all his fantastic stories, Däniken finally conserves his honour! -
contrary to people like Wilcock and so on.


Another issue: As Dr. Bryer said on C2C, all these New Agers like Wilcock who come out with this weird assumptions and so on so forth don't speak a single word of ancient Egyptian and they aren't able to read Hieroglyphes!
The same issue on physical science - mostly they don't know anything of actual physical science!


"What goes into your mouth does not defile you, but what comes out of your mouth, that is what defiles you."







P.S. Däniken never said the pyramids were built by aliens, he just asumpted that perhaps some "heavenly" masters shared a bit of their higher knowledge - he always gets quoted wrongly on this issue!



Xcuse me but

Bill Deagle is totally against that 2012 thing and against the New Age Movement

Because is a scam.

That movement is the "externalization of the hierarchy", that means that that movement is the same luciferian doctrine (there are 2, one dark and one bright, but the 2 are controled by the "ascended masters" who really are those interdimentional non-positive spiritual beings)

see this: http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #5
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Xcuse me but

Bill Deagle is totally against that 2012 thing and against the New Age Movement

Because is a scam.

That movement is the "externalization of the hierarchy", that means that that movement is the same luciferian doctrine (there are 2, one dark and one bright, but the 2 are controled by the "ascended masters" who really are those interdimentional non-positive spiritual beings)

see this: http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheers!
perhaps you're right
but I mentioned him as a "nut-job" because everything he says is mingled up with HIS religious ideology - and that's rediculous!


RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY - not RELIGION - that's a difference

Last edited by King Lear; 12-06-2008 at 04:32 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Well there is the fiction factor and then their is science which is based on scientifically proven historical data.

So perhaps it is time to google the Horizon Project and look at the scientific evidence before forming conclusions which may prove to be false.

I lean toward science and historically proven data myself.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
perhaps you're right
but I mentioned him as a "nut-job" because everything he says is mingled up with HIS religious ideology - and that's rediculous!


RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY - not RELIGION - that's a difference
Ok, you first say that the 2012 thing is a scam to make money with the lectures or something like that

and you put in the same group persons who says the opposite like the Contactee teosophist David Wilcok and Bill Deagle.

I question that and you comes with the idea of "religious ideology" that never was mentioned in the first post. So I don't know

Please explain me that and explain me what mean religious ideology, he isn't religious, see by yourselve the camelot interview!

Why you mention in the previous post he is a nut-job if he had nothing to do with the other parts of the post.

Cheers.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:39 PM   #8
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Ok, you first say that the 2012 thing is a scam to make money with the lectures or something like that

and you put in the same group persons who says the opposite like the Contactee teosophist David Wilcok and Bill Deagle.

I question that and you comes with the idea of "religious ideology" that never was mentioned in the first post. So I don't know

Please explain me that and explain me what mean religious ideology, he isn't religious, see by yourselve the camelot interview!

Why you mention in the previous post he is a nut-job if he had nothing to do with the other parts of the post.

Cheers.

Then you haven't understood the Deagle interview correctly.
He always arguments - in everything he says - with weird apocalyptic allusion from the bible - in a way no graduated theologist would accept.
And by religious ideology I mean exactly this abuse of the holy book and the intentionous misinterpreting of it's message.

And on Wilcock, you are again wrong - perhaps he isn't on the doomsday bus - but he believes in something paranormal which will be caused by 2012.
The allignment - which is proven to be false - is one of his favorite topics.
And about history he knows nada - only the history he constructs.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:19 AM   #9
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 187
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Proven Shmoven!!!!! There will be NO PROOF until we get to 2012!!!!

Whos to say who the heck is right and who is a dou<he bag??? NO ONE. Its like that old saying "Who died and made YOU king?" What makes your opinion better than those that like either of the people in question? Im not trying to point fingers or be a jerk, im just illustrating a point.

And it really just comes down to the fact that everyones got their own dang opinion about it. So guess what? We will just have to wait and see, wont we now? THEN AND ONLY THEN will we know beyond a shadow of a doubt what 12/21/2012 is about.

Until then? Its just this guys word against that guys words against what that chick said in agreeance with that other guy who disagrees with that lady.

Seriously.

Im sick of people posting "SO AND SO IS WRONG (insert laundry list of opinions why) AND THIS OTHER SO AND SO IS RIGHT (insert laundry list of opinions why).

Cant we all just quit pointing fingers at everyone else and just accept that even if you think they are wrong, or a "nut job" or whatever, they are STILL going to influence the people they influence? Sheeeeesh.

(I happen to LOVE David Wilcocks ideas...and wanna hear the funny part??? Ive never paid him a DIME!!!! He is more than happy to share a lot of his stuff online. Go see for yourself! I cant even count how many free books, articles, etc he gives away. I disagree with you. But that doesnt mean Im right. And that sure doesnt mean YOURE right either. I dont personally care one way or the other. Im going to live my life as best I can anyway. ANd if David Wilcock gives me some good Ideas about it, then right on. I also have never felt SCARED IN MY LIFE about 2012. EVER. And David doesnt induce fear in my opinion to make money....Then again, thats my opinion.)

In conclusion: OPinion and truth are two AMAZINGLY different things. And it sounds to me like most people just regurgitate someone elses opinion and color it truth. I dont claim to know the truth, but I know what I feel in my heart and mind. And I couldnt care less about what someone says about it. Chances are, we are ALL that way. We make up our minds by what feels right to us and once we do, its is ONLY OUR OWN INFLUENCE that will change those opinions if they change at all. Not someone posting "your wrong" on a forum.

Not to mention that ARE THERE ANY ASTRONOMERS HERE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THE STARS THEMSELVES TO SEE IF AN ALIGNEMENT WILL HAPPEN OR NOT??? If so, please share, if not, we will all just be copy-and-pasting what someone else says. And if you all think the illuminati is infiltrating EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, then how is that information any different??? Same goes for Egyptain and heiroglyphs and all that jazz. arent we ALL only repeating what someone else has studied or said???

Thanks! Be well!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 12-07-2008 at 12:49 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:40 AM   #10
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Kassandraloves,

I feel, by your post, you are angry. Here, I know you like muppets, so digest this:

Challenging paradigms that others have invested with meaning can cause grouchiness:



I wish you all love and light,

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Then you haven't understood the Deagle interview correctly.
He always arguments - in everything he says - with weird apocalyptic allusion from the bible - in a way no graduated theologist would accept.
And by religious ideology I mean exactly this abuse of the holy book and the intentionous misinterpreting of it's message.

And on Wilcock, you are again wrong - perhaps he isn't on the doomsday bus - but he believes in something paranormal which will be caused by 2012.
The allignment - which is proven to be false - is one of his favorite topics.
And about history he knows nada - only the history he constructs.


First, int he first post you put bill deagle from nowhere because he is totally against the 2012 "change of paradigm".

So why mixing him in a post he is TOTALLY AGAINST (block mayus to make it clear).

The people will think he agree with that id*ot idea.


Second, wilcock Is a contactee, Is teosophic what he says (what the "spirits" say to him and say to proove to make his followers acept the teosophic doctrine with the reason to, because that he makes his research). And by the way, I think because of a lot of evidence that the Vast, Vast mayority of the cases of contactism are a scam.

(Why the ancients banned contactism?)

Third, I understand the camelot inteview perfectly. He say I'm not religious I'm "spiritual person"

fourth, I asked why you put deagle in middle of the post, you answer in Other post "because he has religious ideology" who has Nothing to do in the 2012 so is totally out of place.

5 You answer the question about what do you mean with religious ideology with valid reasons, and tht's ok, but I don't think that having religious ideology makes valid to make people believe he has something to do with the 2012 idea of the teosophic "ascension".

By the way 2 I don't believe either of the subjets do it for money.

Please, why mixing deagle with new age? is like the opposite.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #12
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 187
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Kassandraloves,

I feel, by your post, you are angry. Here, I know you like muppets, so digest this:

Challenging paradigms that others have invested with meaning can cause grouchiness:



I wish you all love and light,

Oh, im not angry at all! Just not really beating around the bush I guess. Sometimes I feel the need to do so, but youll probably never see me truly angry about stuff on this forum. Its no longer fun when youre honeslty angry...

HOWEVER, that cookie monster reminds me when I drink something and find out that it has aspertame in it, hahahah....Hes funneh. I like 'im.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Proven Shmoven!!!!! There will be NO PROOF until we get to 2012!!!!

Whos to say who the heck is right and who is a dou<he bag??? NO ONE. Its like that old saying "Who died and made YOU king?" What makes your opinion better than those that like either of the people in question? Im not trying to point fingers or be a jerk, im just illustrating a point.

And it really just comes down to the fact that everyones got their own dang opinion about it. So guess what? We will just have to wait and see, wont we now? THEN AND ONLY THEN will we know beyond a shadow of a doubt what 12/21/2012 is about.

Until then? Its just this guys word against that guys words against what that chick said in agreeance with that other guy who disagrees with that lady.

Seriously.

Im sick of people posting "SO AND SO IS WRONG (insert laundry list of opinions why) AND THIS OTHER SO AND SO IS RIGHT (insert laundry list of opinions why).

Cant we all just quit pointing fingers at everyone else and just accept that even if you think they are wrong, or a "nut job" or whatever, they are STILL going to influence the people they influence? Sheeeeesh.

(I happen to LOVE David Wilcocks ideas...and wanna hear the funny part??? Ive never paid him a DIME!!!! He is more than happy to share a lot of his stuff online. Go see for yourself! I cant even count how many free books, articles, etc he gives away. I disagree with you. But that doesnt mean Im right. And that sure doesnt mean YOURE right either. I dont personally care one way or the other. Im going to live my life as best I can anyway. ANd if David Wilcock gives me some good Ideas about it, then right on. I also have never felt SCARED IN MY LIFE about 2012. EVER. And David doesnt induce fear in my opinion to make money....Then again, thats my opinion.)

In conclusion: OPinion and truth are two AMAZINGLY different things. And it sounds to me like most people just regurgitate someone elses opinion and color it truth. I dont claim to know the truth, but I know what I feel in my heart and mind. And I couldnt care less about what someone says about it. Chances are, we are ALL that way. We make up our minds by what feels right to us and once we do, its is ONLY OUR OWN INFLUENCE that will change those opinions if they change at all. Not someone posting "your wrong" on a forum.

Not to mention that ARE THERE ANY ASTRONOMERS HERE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THE STARS THEMSELVES TO SEE IF AN ALIGNEMENT WILL HAPPEN OR NOT??? If so, please share, if not, we will all just be copy-and-pasting what someone else says. And if you all think the illuminati is infiltrating EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, then how is that information any different??? Same goes for Egyptain and heiroglyphs and all that jazz. arent we ALL only repeating what someone else has studied or said???

Thanks! Be well!
There are people on this forum who think that they know everything and are always right, and have the nerve to criticize everybody who has a different opinion. My advice: stay away from exchanging ideas with them as it makes no sense.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #14
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Not S-4
Posts: 306
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
There are people on this forum who think that they know everything and are always right, and have the nerve to criticize everybody who has a different opinion. My advice: stay away from exchanging ideas with them as it makes no sense.

Indeed Burgundia - so stay away from my threads

You're only p isse d off because I revealed to the others in another thread that you are "spreading false information" (to epress it in a kind way)!

And now you try to discredit me in this thread too, because you're damn furious about your unmasking.


I can handle other opinions - no problem.
But if they claim that they are facts - I demand proofs!


It's my right to criticise things which I sense as wrong and misleading, that has nothing to do with "I am always right and you're dumb!"


I only want the people not to follow every fool who found "the holy sandal"

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: !Enlightment! For ALL NEW AGERS !Enlightment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Then you haven't understood the Deagle interview correctly.
.
Well I for one think that Deagle is just looking for attention . I mean how many times can a guy pat himself on the back before his arm gets sore. And is there anything this guy has not done or been for that matter
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon